PDA

View Full Version : Heat: = F:lolcked

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 05:51 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/WindhorstESPN/statuses/429463297487036416?screen_name=WindhorstESPN

Mount Hibbert & Baby Drew about to tag team det Heat ass sons. LBJ better get ready to bite his bottom lip and grab his ankles. :lol

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 05:56 AM

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 05:58 AM

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 06:00 AM

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 06:03 AM
Will Andrew Bynum soon be signing with the Pacers?

The Indianapolis Star reported Friday that the unrestricted free agent center is in Indianapolis with his agent, although no agreement had yet been reached.

ESPN.com reports that Bynum and the Pacers are engaged in “serious” talks, while USA Today Sports reports that a deal could be reached as soon as Saturday.

Bynum has not played since Dec. 26, when he was suspended by the Cavaliers for conduct detrimental to the team. Cleveland then traded the seven-footer to Chicago prior to his contract guarantee date in January, allowing the Bulls to release him without paying the final $6.3 million remaining on his $12.3 million salary for the 2013-14 season. Since his release, Bynum has been an unrestricted free agent, and the Pacers, Heat, Clippers and other clubs were linked to interest in his services.

The Pacers currently have one open roster spot to facilitate the addition of Bynum. Indiana, which is currently a little less than $2 million under the luxury tax line, can sign Bynum to a veteran’s minimum contract, or they can use a portion of the $2.2 million remaining on their mid-level exception.

Although the “how” of signing Bynum is fairly straightforward, the “why” is less clear. The Pacers hold the East’s best record at 35-10 and have All-Star Roy Hibbert starting in the middle, with a capable back-up in Ian Mahinmi already on the roster. All-Star Paul George and David West play the bulk of the minutes at the forward positions, and the remaining frontcourt bench minutes are being handled nicely by the likes of Luis Scola, Danny Granger and Chris Copeland. What Bynum brings to the table under these conditions, besides injury protection under a worst-case scenario, isn’t totally clear.

Bynum, 26, averaged 8.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.2 blocks in 20 minutes per game over 24 appearances for the Cavaliers this season. His situation in Cleveland clearly did not develop as team or player had hoped. The vision in adding Bynum, it seemed, was that he would be the piece to put the franchise over the top and back into the playoffs for the first time since 2010. Instead of recovering the full complement of his All-Star skills, though, Bynum struggled to keep up with the pace of the game and offered inconsistent production. His net rating of minus-11.8 is the lowest mark among Cavaliers who have played at least 400 minutes this season, and Cleveland was 10-19 at the time of his suspension.

The 2012 All-Star starter averaged 18.7 points, 11.8 rebounds and 1.9 blocks for the Lakers in 2011-12, but he seemed to be having issues coping with the injuries and the mental transition to becoming a lesser player. Back in November, Bynum told reporters that he had given “serious thought” to retirement because of his ongoing knee issues, which he called “career-threatening” and which already cost him his entire 2012-13 season with the Sixers.

Signing with the Pacers would technically mark Bynum’s fifth team since April 2012, but he never suited up for Philadelphia or Chicago.
LINK (http://nba.si.com/2014/01/31/andrew-bynum-indiana-pacers-rumors/?eref=sihp)

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 06:16 AM
Now all they need to do is trade for Lowry. Do it Bird! :lol

AussieFanKurt
02-01-2014, 07:43 AM
yes we get it, bynum going to pacers

FYM
02-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Pacers should run after a PG instead of Bynum

Thread
02-01-2014, 07:59 AM
yes we get it, bynum going to pacers

:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2014, 08:19 AM
As far as I'm concerned Pacers winning it all would salvage the Lakers season for me...on 2nd thought they don't even have to win it all...they just need to stop Miami and I'm good...

Thread
02-01-2014, 08:28 AM
^I'd agree cept for Bird being in there, Kool. At ring Media will drag his honkey ass out and parade him to & fro. He hates us and grudges us. And I want nothing good for him.

scanry
02-01-2014, 08:40 AM
^ better hope for OKC ringing then.

Thread
02-01-2014, 08:45 AM
^Unlike Kool I don't have a problem with Miami ringing.

& I don't think OKC can do it with Durant as the catalyst. Westbrook, yes, but, not Durant. & by the time they capitulate on that point I'll be an old man.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2014, 09:00 AM
^I'd agree cept for Bird being in there, Kool. At ring Media will drag his honkey ass out and parade him to & fro. He hates us and grudges us. And I want nothing good for him.

Bird is ok now Cully...he showed me something when he threatened the Media by saying he was going to invalidate all of his MVP's by giving them back if they kept trying to deny Kobe...it was his finest moment as a non-Laker tbh...A Celtic stepping up to say that was no small thing...I never heard Magic go to bat for Kobe like that...Magic will say whatever is convenient for him..it's also why I've lost a ton for respect for him..

For example look at how he's bashing Jimbo now...just because he wanted him to re-hire Phil...granted it was Jerry Buss who take Magic in but he's showing how un-grateful he is to the franchise by publicly lashing out at Jimbo every chance he gets and I for one think it's wrong...They stuck by him through it all and now he's almost a turncoat just because they won't hire the people he likes..fact is Magic had his chance to coach Lakers be GM, whatever it is he wanted...but he knew he wasn't smart enough to pull it off...now he's masquerading as some intellect giving his weak color commentary...

Thread
02-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Bird is ok now Cully...he showed me something when he threatened the Media by saying he was going to invalidate all of his MVP's by giving them back if they kept trying to deny Kobe...it was his finest moment as a non-Laker tbh...A Celtic stepping up to say that was no small thing...I never heard Magic go to bat for Kobe like that...Magic will say whatever is convenient for him..it's also why I've lost a ton for respect for him..

For example look at how he's bashing Jimbo now...just because he wanted him to re-hire Phil...granted it was Jerry Buss who take Magic in but he's showing how un-grateful he is to the franchise by publicly lashing out at Jimbo every chance he gets and I for one think it's wrong...They stuck by him through it all and now he's almost a turncoat just because they won't hire the people he likes..fact is Magic had his chance to coach Lakers be GM, whatever it is he wanted...but he knew he wasn't smart enough to pull it off...now he's masquerading as some intellect giving his weak color commentary...

Luva may be my hero, but, you are the hero's hero.

Kool Aid Man

djohn2oo8
02-01-2014, 09:05 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/WindhorstESPN/statuses/429463297487036416?screen_name=WindhorstESPN

Mount Hibbert & Baby Drew about to tag team det Heat ass sons. LBJ better get ready to bite his bottom lip and grab his ankles. :lol

Remember that similar thread you made that was the kiss of death to your own team? :lol

Thread
02-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Remember that similar thread you made that was the kiss of death to your own team? :lol

The [kiss of death] for our team is when we turned our back on Lamar Odom. It's not been right since then. One calamity after another. When you forsake those who have honored you--you get what you deserve.

jeebus
02-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Congratulations to bynumite in getting to cheer for his all time favorite player again.

UZER
02-01-2014, 09:23 AM
ESPNs reaction....."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DMC
02-01-2014, 12:20 PM
The [kiss of death] for our team is when we turned our back on Lamar Odom. It's not been right since then. One calamity after another. When you forsake those who have honored you--you get what you deserve.

That's a product of the LA fan base. They don't care for the blue collar people, just stars and trophies. They picked Kobe some time ago and that's who they want to see. The Lakers' front office wants as many stars on the floor as they can get. They let Ariza go right after he saved their asses, and they let Fish go after he'd taken them to 5. Fish is still viable in OKC and he does just fine. Meanwhile Sessions was supposed to be the 2nd coming of Jesus, how did that pan out?

All of these names taking their turns next to Kobe in feeble attempts to prop him up like Bernie's dead corpse so that the bubble heads in the crowd don't realize he's decayed already. It's a facade of a title attempt, theft by proxy.

TDMVPDPOY
02-01-2014, 12:32 PM
hibbert/bynum down low with zone defense?

lmao lebron

sook
02-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Bynum is a 400lb fat fuck. Didn't anybody see him play in Cleveland?

The dude fucking sucks.

DMC
02-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Bynum will be a distraction to a team that's found a chemistry.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-01-2014, 12:55 PM

The dude fucking sucks.

No... he played limited minutes. 8 and 5 is not bad for 19 minutes a game. He's better than Oden, even at his depleted stage.

Katherine Robinson
02-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Say what you want about Bynum, but he is just seeking a paycheck and the Pacers dont need him as more than a backup and situational court decision.

AchillesHeel
02-01-2014, 01:03 PM

The dude fucking sucks.

His games this year say otherwise. He's not really that fat. A lot better than Greg Oden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZdVPMD1t0A

He owned Noah's soul in that game, two straight blocks on him.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Well, now the Heat are officially un-f:lolcked since LkrFan started a thread about it :lmao

daslicer
02-01-2014, 01:28 PM
He's a solid pickup and should be able to spell Hibbert for 15-20 minutes per game. Bynum will also be good for a few hard fouls.

UNCLE-DREW
02-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Remind me to bump this topic around June

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Remind me to bump this topic around June

Face it, man. Bosh is gonna get ass-raped by Hibbert and Bynum if everyone is healthy. Dinosaur can't play a lick of defense.

UNCLE-DREW
02-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Face it, man. Bosh is gonna get ass-raped by Hibbert and Bynum if everyone is healthy. Dinosaur can't play a lick of defense.

he sure can rebound :lobt2:

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-01-2014, 02:03 PM
he sure can rebound :lobt2:

haha.... yeah man.. if he hadn't have rebounded that over tony parker then you wouldn't have deserved to win your 2nd... but just by the by...

duncan: 4
wade: 3

UNCLE-DREW
02-01-2014, 02:07 PM
haha.... yeah man.. if he hadn't have rebounded that over tony parker then you wouldn't have deserved to win your 2nd... but just by the by...

duncan: 4
wade: 3

duncan > wade.. if you find anyone who arques against that pls sent him to a mental institute..

but :rollin at the people who think that if the pacers are gonna win it al it's because this fat ass

Clipper Nation
02-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Dinosaur can't play a lick of defense.
What kind of dinosaur? The 6-Rex? :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-01-2014, 02:29 PM
What kind of dinosaur? The 6-Rex? :lol

We have about 45 players that have played for our organization that can say "I have won more rings playing for the Spurs than the entire Clippers franchise".

Clipper Nation
02-01-2014, 02:36 PM
We have about 45 players that have played for our organization that can say "I have won more rings playing for the Spurs than the entire Clippers franchise".
How many of them were forced to keep pet cats in their apartment by their girlfriend's sister? :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-01-2014, 02:36 PM
How many of them were forced to keep pet cats in their apartment by their girlfriend's sister? :lol

What a "vanilla" comeback.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2014, 02:37 PM
What a "vanilla" comeback.
Deflecting :downspin:

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 04:56 PM
"It really wasn't a hard decision, I think it's the right fit for me," Bynum said in a statement. "In all honesty, I think we've got the best chance of winning. It will be great to back up Roy, and I'll do whatever I can to help this team."

We know he won't hesitate to give a hard foul - just ask LBJ, Crash and JJ Barea. Can't wait to see what he'll do to D-Whistle if he strolls down the lane. :lol

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 05:25 PM
And for those of you who forgot what kind of player he was developing into before all of the injuries:

TUV2jIK8EGg

All the Pacers need is 10-15mpg from him. We saw what Mount Hibbert did to them last year - taking the cHeat to 7 before succumbing to Stern's refs. Now he has a former all star backing him up. Bynum/Scola might be as potent as Mount Hibbert / D West tbh.

This is a statement sons. Not only did the Pacers give the middle finger to small ball, they kept Bynum (who could have signed with the cHeat for more $$$) from them - they decided to get even bigger in the frontcourt. I wonder what Bosh Spice is thinking tbh :lol

As Baby Drew gets into shape, they may start resting Hibbert for games to have him fresh for the cHeat. You know, how they do with D-Whistle.

Size still matters s:lolns. Go Pacers. :toast

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Thread is right son. We should have kept LO. His chemistry with MVPau was legendary. We haven't been right since tbh.

Leetonidas
02-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Lakerfans desperate for someone to stop a LeBron threepeat :lol

tbh though it doesn't matter because he won't sniff minutes in the playoffs. Don't know why people think this dude is going to magically have good knees. He's barely played in years

Bynumite
02-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Lakerfans desperate for someone to stop a LeBron threepeat

Somebody has to do it because your shit team failed miserably at stopping the repeat.

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Lakerfans desperate for someone to stop a LeBron threepeat :lol

His 2 rangs have a big fat * next to each of them. Had he won in Cleveland (he couldn't because he wasn't good enough) I'd give him his props. But he didn't.

tbh though it doesn't matter because he won't sniff minutes in the playoffs. Don't know why people think this dude is going to magically have good knees. He's barely played in years
They don't need him to give them 20/10 - they got Hibbert for that. What they need is to not have a massive dropoff in center production when Hibbert inevitably gets into foul trouble (we know why too ;)).They need rebounding, swattery and intimidation to remain while Hibbert rests. That Africa-Bombatta dude (#28) won't cut it. Plus, he's made a habit of dominating Birdman in the playoffs from his days as a thugget. Birdman shot like 92% in helping LeHype win thru collusion.

At worst? He's 6 hard fouls to put on D-Whistle or LeHype when they come through the lane. Beasley is still on their roster, right? Ask him about Big Drew. :lol

*** The Collusion!

Leetonidas
02-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Since when was Bynum a defensive presence? :lol He was getting shat on by JJ Barea for fuck's sake

gnsf0946
02-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Since when was Bynum a defensive presence? :lol He was getting shat on by JJ Barea for fuck's sake

LkrFan has a point, a hard foul or two on LeBeta and he immediately goes into fetal position.

Leetonidas
02-01-2014, 07:30 PM
I can't remember clearly but didn't Indiana and Granger specifically try to get physical with him last year and he just shit on them?

gnsf0946
02-01-2014, 07:39 PM
can't remember either but he had issues vs. Chicago although it wasn't as apparent because Heat>>>>>Bulls while Pacers are as good if not better than Heat this year

Edit: Indiana already took them to 7, this year Heat will be mentally exausted so Pacers have a great chance and anything Bynum can give them is just gravy tbh.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Thread is right son. We should have kept LO. His chemistry with MVPau was legendary. We haven't been right since tbh.
But I thought Nash was going to bend the league over and make them bite their bottom lip? :lol

Is he still on the run from his child support or did he finally give in and pay it? :downspin:

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 09:19 PM
But I thought Nash was going to bend the league over and make them bite their bottom lip? :lol

Is he still on the run from his child support or did he finally give in and pay it? :downspin:
ah contraire mon frere. Nash was a necessity. Especially after Sessions wet the bed. Bynum is a luxury.

In other words, Nash gets hurt, Lakers collapse. If Bynum gets hurt, Indiana doesn't miss a beat as they are already complete. They're already contenders.

OTOH, if Bynum can give them a solid 10-20 mpg, Miami = F:lolcked. Who's gonna stop him:
:lolden? Turdman? :lol

:nope

HI-FI
02-01-2014, 09:27 PM
good pickup for Pacers imo. Bynum can bring it in spurts, especially if motivated.

I gota give BnrFan credit, least he still is consistent with his Lebron hate.

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 10:18 PM
good pickup for Pacers imo. Bynum can bring it in spurts, especially if motivated.

I gota give PcrFan credit, least he still is consistent with his Lebron hate.
FIFY son. They're my EC team. :lol

LkrFan
02-01-2014, 10:18 PM
can't remember either but he had issues vs. Chicago although it wasn't as apparent because Heat>>>>>Bulls while Pacers are as good if not better than Heat this year

Edit: Indiana already took them to 7, this year Heat will be mentally exausted so Pacers have a great chance and anything Bynum can give them is just gravy tbh.
This. Props son. :tu

jimbo
02-01-2014, 11:00 PM

:cat

Venti Quattro
04-06-2014, 06:41 PM
Another jinx thread brought to us by LkrFan

:lol Yeah sure the Pacers will be tapping Miami's asses in late May

The Batman
04-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Embarrassing.

spurraider21
04-06-2014, 06:44 PM
get ready to bite his bottom lip and grab his ankles. :lol
you seriously need to stop using that expression :lol

LkrFan
04-09-2014, 03:57 AM
Another jinx thread brought to us by LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824)

:lol Yeah sure the Pacers will be tapping Miami's asses in late May

The fat lady ain't sanging yet son. :lol

Venti Quattro
04-12-2014, 12:10 AM
The fat lady ain't sanging yet son. :lol

:lol Nice jinx thread, btw. The HEAT are back on top of the East again

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 12:12 AM
:lol Nice jinx thread, btw. The HEAT are back on top of the East again
cHeat got this shit on lock son. It's a wrap. Who gonna stop them?

Kool Bob Love
04-12-2014, 12:19 AM
Bynum will be a distraction to a team that's found a chemistry.

:wow

midnightpulp
05-20-2014, 10:12 PM
Curse is alive and well.

Clipper Nation
05-31-2014, 09:14 AM

:lmao

LkrFan
05-31-2014, 09:16 AM
:lmao
I knew this thread would be bumped! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Clipper Nation
05-31-2014, 09:20 AM
I knew this thread would be bumped! :rollin :lmao :rollin
Rule of thumb, Yunel: generally, when you say someone's about to grab their ankles and bite their bottom lip, it turns out to be good bumping material later :lol