PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Spurs will not make it past the second round.

apalisoc_9
02-01-2014, 05:42 PM
I hope I am wrong, and I'll be watching every minute of their game in the RS and the playoff..

Their only hope was to make the proper internal adjustment in the offseason, but they're too stubborn. It's game 46 already and February. :lol

Lol at spursfan thinking it would be easy to get past GSW, Rox, etc..:lol

The spurs won't make the needed adjustment in the play-offs.., and even if they do..it would be too late then..

irishock
02-01-2014, 05:44 PM
:cry

DMC
02-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Grow a pair and make a solid, neck out prediction like "They won't make the playoffs".

Waiting for them to have everyone on the team injured and making that prediction now is just chickenshit.

Here's a prediction: You won't be around to eat the shit sandwich if they do and this thread is bumped.

apalisoc_9
02-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Grow a pair and make a solid, neck out prediction like "They won't make the playoffs".

Waiting for them to have everyone on the team injured and making that prediction now is just chickenshit.

Here's a prediction: You won't be around to eat the shit sandwich if they do and this thread is bumped.

I'd personally bump this myself if they ever do make it past the second round.

Thread
02-01-2014, 05:59 PM
That would cut my down time by quite a bit.

MeloHype
02-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Golden State sucks

Reck
02-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Been saying that for a while.

Golden State is Spurs best bet for a first round matchup. They WILL beat them even as bad as they are playing now.

Either way this team is not going far.

Too bad cause at the start of the season I thought for sure they'd be in the Finals again. :cry

DMC
02-01-2014, 06:45 PM
That would cut my down time by quite a bit.

You'll be gone by the playoffs.

Thread
02-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Golden State is Spurs best bet for a first round matchup. They WILL beat them even as bad as they are playing now.

Either way this team is not going far.

Yep. GS is dead meat.

ElNono
02-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Depends on health and matchups... just like every season.

Rogue
02-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Spurs record against elite teams is piss poor this season, even worse than us Mavs imho. I know the Spurs (especially Tim Duncan) will be different players when the playoffs begin, and some top-seeded teams are less favored in the playoffs due to their FG%-based style of game, but the Spurs playoff run ain't gonna be easy by any means. I don't wanna write off their chances, anything is possible in NBA but I just don't think their road will be easy like last season tbh.

apalisoc_9
02-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Depends on health and matchups... just like every season.

When's the last time POP used matchups as an offensive weapon this season?:lol

It would be kind to say that it's at least 5% of the offense.

The perimeter D sucks. The offense is predictable...

I just can't see this team winning against any team that could take advantage of that.

koriwhat
02-01-2014, 11:46 PM
op just seeking and getting the attention he/she is supposed to.

ElNono
02-01-2014, 11:48 PM

playoffs haven't started this season.

DeadlyDynasty
02-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Spurs record against elite teams is piss poor this season, even worse than us Mavs imho. I know the Spurs (especially Tim Duncan) will be different players when the playoffs begin, and some top-seeded teams are less favored in the playoffs due to their FG%-based style of game, but the Spurs playoff run ain't gonna be easy by any means. I don't wanna write off their chances, anything is possible in NBA but I just don't think their road will be easy like last season tbh.
Tim will become playoff Tim, but will that be enough to offset playoff Manu?

ElNono
02-01-2014, 11:55 PM
At this rate, Turnobili might not even make it to the postseason, tbh

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Tbh we'll be like 2-3 key players short come Playoffs

Rogue
02-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Truth bomb, Manu should've won the finals MVP last season and become only the 2nd player in NBA history to win that trophy despite wearing the jersey of the losing team, tbh

HI-FI
02-02-2014, 01:43 AM
or Playoff Parker. Manu was gloriously bad in the Finals, but Parker very quietly wasted lots of possessions once again. Tbh, I remember right before game 6, when people were talking about Green being Finals MVP, Parker says "Oui Yeah, I can't believe they are leaving him so wide open." Not lying, I knew at that moment game 6 was going to be a nailbiter that could blow up in our faces. A leader shouldn't say that pre-game imo.

If we win it all this year, it will take a serious miracle, of elements coming together much stronger than ever imaginable.

Jacob1983
02-02-2014, 01:50 AM
Spurs and OKC in the WCF this year. Book it. Shit's going 7.

Mikeanaro
06-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Wrong

Strange Love
06-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Too bad cause at the start of the season I thought for sure they'd be in the Finals again. :cry

My first instincts were right. I just wavered. :(

Splits
06-18-2014, 08:54 PM

It would be kind to say that it's at least 5% of the offense.

The perimeter D sucks. The offense is predictable...

I just can't see this team winning against any team that could take advantage of that.

Wow. Can't be more wrong unless you were irishcock

ElNono
06-18-2014, 09:03 PM
Turnobili was great, tbh...

apalisoc_9
06-18-2014, 09:57 PM
:lol