PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Feel Good Flashback: Last Time The Spurs Tried To "Repeat" As Champions

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2014, 08:27 PM
:hat something they never could accomplish

qv_wKwanldc

Thread
02-01-2014, 08:30 PM
By all rights they should be going for a repeat this season. Only divine intervention and that cement head Pop prevents it.

Can you imagine how miserable you & Luva would be, Kool?

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2014, 08:38 PM
By all rights they should be going for a repeat this season. Only divine intervention and that cement head Pop prevents it.

Can you imagine how miserable you & Luva would be, Kool?

I wouldn't be here...you know I'm a chameleon I'm not gonna take it standing up or sitting down...what happened to Tammy can only aptly be described as divine intervention. god don't like ugly.. :lol he wanted to wait till after the play-offs for the divorce because he claimed he needed to focus...and then 6 hapened...then 7 happened with the two blown chippies...and then he walked off in shame to go sign his papers...while his cuckor was celebrating with his woman and new gym :lmao

MeloHype
02-01-2014, 08:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEoEoUg0qUY

MeloHype
02-01-2014, 08:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_iN6qwvoS8

Thread
02-01-2014, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't be here.

Poor Luva, all by himself. Would he forgive us, Kool?

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Poor Luva, all by himself. Would he forgive us, Kool?

:lmao yes he likes fucking by himself anyway :hat

LkrFan
02-02-2014, 12:15 AM
:lol at all them lay ups by Farmar and Kobe over Gym Duncan
:lol at Vujacic's classless 3ptr at the end of the game
:lol at Kobe giving rape advice to TP at the end of the game
:lol at Kobe ensuring Gym never repeats as champion in the Kobe era

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 12:19 AM
:lmao Kobe dancing all over Ginobili

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Anyone remember what happened in the Finals that year? Anyone?

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Anyone remember what happened in the Finals that year? Anyone?

The Lakers got bullied in the finals by scrubs like Kendrick Perkins and Leon Powe and bitches like Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett. They lost a 24-point lead and Game 4 and got trashed 131-92 in Game 6. We're not gonna pretend like these things never happened

Still, :lmao :lmao Spurs

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 12:24 AM
The Lakers got bullied in the finals by scrubs like Kendrick Perkins and Leon Powe and bitches like Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett. They lost a 24-point lead and Game 4 and got trashed 131-92 in Game 6. We're not gonna pretend like these things never happened

Still, :lmao :lmao Spurs

Thanks for making my point. You brag about beating us in 08 yet you lost the title. When we bring up the sweep from last year, you guys cry wolf and talk about 6. At least we didn't lose Game 6 by a historic 39 points.

LkrFan
02-02-2014, 12:25 AM
^ Now they want to ban KG's illegal screens. 6 years too late. :lol

irishock
02-02-2014, 12:27 AM
^ Now they want to ban KG's illegal screens. 6 years too late. :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XoZ6R-rM-Y

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 12:29 AM
Thanks for making my point. You brag about beating us in 08 yet you lost the title. When we bring up the sweep from last year, you guys cry wolf and talk about 6. At least we didn't lose Game 6 by a historic 39 points.

I'm not losing sleep over getting beaten up by 39 because the Celtics exposed the Lakers' weaknesses. They came back tougher and won 2009 and 2010. As a bonus, them Lakers exacted revenge over the Celtics...

But letting a championship slip like that? By failing to secure ONE rebound and making the biggest defensive fuck-up of the decade? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao Spurs

You had ONE JOB and you let Miami escape with the victory and the championship. What a team of cucks :rollin

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 12:30 AM
I'm not losing sleep over getting beaten up by 39 because the Celtics exposed the Lakers' weaknesses. They came back tougher and won 2009 and 2010. As a bonus, them Lakers exacted revenge over the Celtics...

But letting a championship slip like that? By not failing to secure ONE rebound and making the biggest defensive fuck-up of the decade? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao Spurs

You had ONE JOB and you let Miami escape with the victory and the championship. What a team of cucks :rollin

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry STOP IT PLS

irishock
02-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Just like the Texas Rangers in game 6. One out away from winning the title TWICE and they couldn't do it. Spurs had two shots at a rebound and they failed.

:lol Allen with the David Freese goods, Pop with the Ron Washington bads, Diaw with the Nelson Cruz bads :lol

LkrFan
02-02-2014, 12:34 AM

But letting a championship slip like that? By failing to secure ONE rebound and making the biggest defensive fuck-up of the decade? :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao Spurs

Well, hot damn! :rollin :lmao :rollin

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 12:38 AM
VQ going in raw. Game 6 didn't hurt at all in 2008. Game 4, however, is one of the toughest losses in my lifetime. Anybody with a brain in their head knew the series was over after that collapse. Game 6 was just window dressing.

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 12:47 AM
VQ going in raw. Game 6 didn't hurt at all in 2008. Game 4, however, is one of the toughest losses in my lifetime. Anybody with a brain in their head knew the series was over after that collapse. Game 6 was just window dressing.

At that time I felt like shit and it came down to almost shedding a tear because the Lakers got cucked in that game. I didn't feel much pain in Game 6 already. It was like taking life support away from the Lakers...

2010 meant a lot and for me, it's best Lakers championship with '85 coming close at #2.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 12:56 AM
2010 is probably the most satisfying championship of any of my sports teams in my lifetime--barely edging out the Fish cucking the Cubs then going HAM on the Yankees in 2003. 2000 was probably the most exciting Laker team for me though--dawn of the PJ era, opening of Staples, incredible regular season team, Game 7 vs Portland, etc. Only 3 Laker teams played to their maximum potential in the regular season in the PJ era though--2000, 2006 (just a horrible fucking team that maxed out their abilities), and 2009. The rest they just coasted, and I miss being able to say that. You could always brush off Laker losses with the "We're just coasting" line, and the arrogance would piss other fans off so much--but it was ultimately true and they knew it.:lol

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 01:00 AM
:lol I liked 2000 and 2009 teams because they have something to prove: 2000 was fresh off a sweeping from the Spurs in their last game at the GWF and 2009 was off of the ass-kicking they received from Boston.

The repeats were harder but still PJ had something up his sleeve to motivate the Lakers to cop the championship. Kobe went on a mean streak in the playoffs for both 2001 and 2010. Just unfortunate that he couldn't duplicate his three-peat with the Lakers because Pau's vagina swelled and Kobe's legs were on the verge of breakdown.

2006 had real potential to make it to the WCF if the cards were played out better. But then they realized they were all D-Leaguers and eventually lost to Phoenix. :lmao Kwame fucking Brown failing to secure the rebound in Game 6 that led to the Tim Thomas three. Sounds familiar!!! :rollin :rollin

HI-FI
02-02-2014, 01:06 AM
:lol I liked 2000 and 2009 teams because they have something to prove: 2000 was fresh off a sweeping from the Spurs in their last game at the GWF and 2009 was off of the ass-kicking they received from Boston.

The repeats were harder but still PJ had something up his sleeve to motivate the Lakers to cop the championship. Kobe went on a mean streak in the playoffs for both 2001 and 2010. Just unfortunate that he couldn't duplicate his three-peat with the Lakers because Pau's vagina swelled and Kobe's legs were on the verge of breakdown.

2006 had real potential to make it to the WCF if the cards were played out better. But then they realized they were all D-Leaguers and eventually lost to Phoenix. :lmao Kwame fucking Brown failing to secure the rebound in Game 6 that led to the Tim Thomas three. Sounds familiar!!! :rollin :rollin
was that the year Kobe quit to make a point?

Clipper Nation
02-02-2014, 01:08 AM

Which quit are you referring to? Kirby's had several :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 01:09 AM

I'm with you on the 2006 team...they were so bad, but one rebound away from making a WCF run imo. Kobe would've raped the Clippers in the Semis--he would've put up huge #'s against Dallas but that would've been a 5-game series at max for the Mavs. I still can't believe Smush Parker and Kwame Brown were NBA players, let alone starters. To this day I can't recall Kwame cleanly catching an entry pass.

HI-FI
02-02-2014, 01:11 AM
Which quit are you referring to? Kirby's had several :lol
that's true. I'm thinking either 2005 or 2006. Nash without Amare ended up sticking his Canadian dick in that Lakers team though.

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 01:12 AM
To this day I can't recall Kwame cleanly catching an entry pass.
The Lakers and its fans were made to endure three years of Kwame and Smush Parker and were playoff teams during those years, albeit not making it past the second round.

I don't care how bad the Lakers roster looks right now, Mitch Kupchak is a god for turning Kwame Brown into Pau Gasol.

This is also a testament to how Kobe made his teammates look better. Anyone who disagrees with this should walk onto incoming traffic.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 01:13 AM
Can't argue with the endgame, though. That lit a fire under management's asses. D-Rob quitting in 97 landed you Duncan. Would you take that deal back?

HI-FI
02-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Can't argue with the endgame, though. That lit a fire under management's asses. D-Rob quitting in 97 landed you Duncan. Would you take that deal back?

apples to oranges to me. Admiral with an injury helped us at the chance of getting Duncan, but it was still up to the lottery. Rapist just quit because he was being a bitch. If he couldn't carry the burden then he shouldn't have pushed SHaq out. Not sure how Mitch got Pau, especially when Grizzlies were getting better offers from other teams, but guess we'll chalk that up to Lakers getting fed first.

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 01:31 AM
So when D-Rob quit in 97 he was injured but when Kobe quit in 06 he was a bitch? Typical spurs=class mentality.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Well we're all adults now, so no need for the childrens stories, like pretending Columbus wasn't the first Hitler--no need to pretend D-Rob didn't run Rodman out, embellish an injury in 97, and bitch about his contract towards the end of his career. Like I said we're adults, and we can recognize that human beings aren't infallible. Robinson was a beta, Kobe is a ballhog asshole, Magic is a bisexual with HIV, and Duncan is a faggot and a cuckold.

Life is stranger than fiction.

HI-FI
02-02-2014, 01:33 AM
we stay classy in san antonio.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2014, 01:34 AM
no need to pretend D-Rob didn't run Rodman out, embellish an injury in 97, and bitch about his contract towards the end of his career.

Don't forget chasing his teammates around with a Bible until they hated him :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 01:35 AM
we stay classy in san antonio.
:toast

DMC
02-02-2014, 01:47 AM
:lol at your relatively low level ranking after spending your entire life in the military.

LkrFan
02-02-2014, 03:06 AM
:lol at your relatively low level ranking after spending your entire life in the military.
I was Enlisted for many years before I commissioned. I even earned my Bachelor's and Graduate degrees during my off-duty time. In other words, I did it the hard way. Ain't no shame in that old man. :)

KaiRMD1
02-02-2014, 04:37 AM
:depressed

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 04:42 AM
So when D-Rob quit in 97 he was injured but when Kobe quit in 06 he was a bitch? Typical spurs=class mentality.

Lol at least D-Rob "quitting" got us Duncan and 4 championships, Kirby quitting in Game 7 got you eliminated from the Playoffs after being up 3 - 1 against the Suns, who were missing their #1 option.

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 06:46 AM
Lol at least D-Rob "quitting" got us Duncan and 4 championships, Kirby quitting in Game 7 got you eliminated from the Playoffs after being up 3 - 1 against the Suns, who were missing their #1 option.

Again, have you not been reading DeadlyDynasty's post? Kobe quitting lit a fire in the front office's asses and they assembled a squad that would bring two more NBA titles to Los Angeles.

Stop being so broke for once in your life and pay some attention

Reck
02-02-2014, 07:23 AM

Exactly.

Cant talk shit about the Spurs when they got their shit pushed in later that same playoffs.

lakerfans should stick to 2004 mr. 0.4 shot.

That gets us everytime.

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 08:00 AM
Again, have you not been reading DeadlyDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365)'s post? Kobe quitting lit a fire in the front office's asses and they assembled a squad that would bring two more NBA titles to Los Angeles.

Stop being so broke for once in your life and pay some attention

Lit a fire under the FO? So you wanna tell me if Kirby didn't quit they wouldn't have done the Gasol trade if it was presented to them? Lakers wanted to trade him to Detroit, but Kirby wasn't willing to waive his no-trade clause.

Buddy Mignon
02-02-2014, 08:18 AM

:lmao

Oh shit. You've brilliantly decoded my message. Jim=Gym=Cuckold.

I've always said I am a seer amongst these peasants.

Koolaid_Man
02-02-2014, 09:40 AM
:lmao Kobe dancing all over Ginobili

:lolGinibelly had his moments throughout his career but he was always deathly afraid of Kobe...he saw first hand what Kob didn't to Bruce Lee Bowen :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-02-2014, 09:42 AM
:lmao

Oh shit. You've brilliantly decoded my message. Jim=Gym=Cuckold.

I've always said I am a seer amongst these peasants.

:lol so it's true that niggas be running up in the gym, throwing balls...pissing and shit?

McGusto55
02-02-2014, 09:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_iN6qwvoS8

Best spurs team.....Tim in his fucking prime...He can't move like that no more..fuckkkkkkk.....