PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Steve Nash is ageless.

irishock
02-02-2014, 12:05 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfQRyEzCIAAnQ2q.jpg:large

Xylus
02-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Damn, look at all that trash you guys picked up off the Suns' front lawn.

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 12:08 AM

:lmao including Mike _'Antoni

Def Rowe
02-02-2014, 12:11 AM

You mean the guy averaging 10 apg's with the second highest 3 point shooting percentage in the league that only costs one mil per year? :lol

Cheap ass Suns front office :lol

Xylus
02-02-2014, 12:15 AM
You mean the guy averaging 10 apg's with the second highest 3 point shooting percentage in the league that only costs one mil per year? :lol

Cheap ass Suns front office :lol

:lol thinking he'll keep it up
:lol ranked 159th in 3-point attempts
:lol Marshall's future contract with the Lakers
:lol kbutter

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 12:17 AM

what's funny about being ranked 159 in 3pt attempts? Wasn't he picked up like 20 games into the season? He's hitting 46% of his threes with over 4 attempts per game, not bad, imo.

Xylus
02-02-2014, 12:31 AM
what's funny about being ranked 159 in 3pt attempts? Wasn't he picked up like 20 games into the season? He's hitting 46% of his threes with over 4 attempts per game, not bad, imo.

It's ridiculous to brag about your 2nd-ranked 3-point shooter when he's only taken 77 attempts. Small sample size.

Laker fans, it's gonna be great when you start hating this guy.

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Laker fans, it's gonna be great when you start hating this guy.
I haven't really cared about Nash so much because he's out with an injury most of the time.

Xylus
02-02-2014, 12:33 AM
To be honest, my hatred for the Lakers is dormant right now, I just really hate Kendall Marshall. It's an irrational sports hatred, but I can't stand the guy.

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 12:34 AM
To be honest, my hatred for the Lakers is dormant right now, I just really hate Kendall Marshall. It's an irrational sports hatred, but I can't stand the guy.

Yeah I would understand you would hate any guy who looks like or has any resemblance with Drake.

Splits
02-02-2014, 12:34 AM
I haven't really cared about Nash so much because he's out with an injury most of the time.

Right? What's to care about?

http://s30.postimg.org/e2btl55y9/nashy.png

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 12:37 AM
:lmao anyone thinking Kendall Marshall will amount to jack shit

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 12:38 AM

He'll be a top 10 PG next season, Finals MVP for the Lakers.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 12:42 AM

Marshall is a legit dimer.. don't know how you guys possibly misused him? He will average 9-10 assists for the rest of the year

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 12:42 AM

he's a legit dimer... you guys misused him

Xylus
02-02-2014, 12:45 AM
His shooting percentage will drop soon because he has shitty form, he's too small and doesn't defend well, and he doesn't have a killer instinct.

2nd-string PG, at best, and not on a contending team.

Xylus
02-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Our GM got rid of him because he was a complete disappointment in all facets. We forced Washington to take him off our hands in the Gortat trade. He wasn't misused, he just sucked.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 12:46 AM
His shooting percentage will drop soon because he has shitty form, he's too small and doesn't defend well, and he doesn't have a killer instinct.

2nd-string PG, at best, and not on a contending team.

he's never been a great shooter.. but his assists/turnover ratio alone will keep him as a starter.. he's not like lin.. he's got crazy good court vision

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 12:47 AM
he's a legit dimer... you guys misused him

lol "you guys"

How should I have used him differently?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Our GM got rid of him because he was a complete disappointment in all facets. We forced Washington to take him off our hands in the Gortat trade. He wasn't misused, he just sucked.

How is he supposed to get better without any playing time? Your star player took up 35 mpg.. he's not a scorer so he's not good at the 2.

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lol putting up a bunch of assists on a shitty D'antoni coached team
:lol thinking that means anything

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 12:48 AM
lol "you guys"

How should I have used him differently?

He was just a bad fit. Dragic is your centerpiece. Don't know why you drafted him in the first place.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 12:48 AM
:lol putting up a bunch of assists on a shitty D'antoni coached team
:lol thinking that means anything

uh... how is it meaningless then genius? pretty apparent he can run the offense... before kobe returns

Xylus
02-02-2014, 12:49 AM
How is he supposed to get better without any playing time? Your star player took up 35 mpg.. he's not a scorer so he's not good at the 2.

How many PG's get regular playing time in this league because they excel at passing and nothing else?

The Lakers are only using him out of necessity.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 12:49 AM
He was just a bad fit. Dragic is your centerpiece. Don't know why you drafted him in the first place.

I don't know why I drafted him either.

Xylus
02-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Why did you leave John Paxson open, bro?

Venti Quattro
02-02-2014, 12:51 AM
:lol Cat Newton

Mike D'Antoni runs a fast-paced offense which means more possessions, more chances to make shots and make more assists. Of course scrubs like Kendall Marshall who have half the talent but with a brain would get 10+ assists under D'Antoni's system. Unfortunately for his teams, his defense is also fast-paced... they want to run back to the other side as fast as they can.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 12:54 AM

Mike D'Antoni runs a fast-paced offense which means more possessions, more chances to make shots and make more assists. Of course scrubs like Kendall Marshall who have half the talent but with a brain would get 10+ assists under D'Antoni's system. Unfortunately for his teams, his defense is also fast-paced... they want to run back to the other side as fast as they can.

:lol exactly. He's stat whoring on a shitty team with an offense that's run entirely through the PG. He's also surrounded by players who can't create for themselves, which has nothing to do with how good he is, it just means he gets to dominate the ball and whore for assists.

Splits
02-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Lakers should look to sign her.

hBHysPWdeN8

I bet Kendall could average 12 assists per game.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2014, 01:06 AM

:lol Yet Dale shamelessly lines up for more handouts from the franchise he bashes regularly... Thread

baseline bum
02-02-2014, 02:45 AM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/364741/robinlopez.gif

Thread
02-02-2014, 03:24 AM

En route to:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Thread
02-02-2014, 03:27 AM
:lol exactly. He's stat whoring on a shitty team with an offense that's run entirely through the PG. He's also surrounded by players who can't create for themselves, which has nothing to do with how good he is, it just means he gets to dominate the ball and whore for assists.

Why the Hell are you grudging it, DUNCAN? It ain't the O & 45 is it?

Thread
02-02-2014, 03:28 AM
:lol Yet Dale shamelessly lines up for more handouts from the franchise he bashes regularly... Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)

After Horry I never look a gift horse in the mouth.

tee, hee.

Thebesteva
02-02-2014, 03:29 AM

N0 Lyfe's face everytime he reads a cat joke

http://replygif.net/i/1219.gif

Thebesteva
02-02-2014, 03:37 AM

That game tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5uP3bylWFs

Thread
02-02-2014, 03:41 AM
That game tho

Collins, without an ounce of decency, like somebody died.

The fuck.

baseline bum
02-02-2014, 03:49 AM
That game tho

My nigga Artest cleaning Kobe's fuck-up in Game 5 as a preview for how he saved his ass in Game 7.

Thread
02-02-2014, 03:51 AM
My nigga Artest cleaning Kobe's fuck-up in Game 5 as a preview for how he saved his ass in Game 7.

That's the one where you was going to come after him/us for jacking it up. tee, hee. He double crossed ya & the world.

& Pierce, genuflecting just a smidge.

Thebesteva
02-02-2014, 03:55 AM

Yup. Spurstalkers had a boner in 2010 when Kobe showed his worst playoff performance ever.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-02-2014, 03:57 AM
Right? What's to care about?

http://s30.postimg.org/e2btl55y9/nashy.png

And to think of all the bitching Spurs fans have done at Bonner over these past few years.

Thread
02-02-2014, 03:59 AM
And to think of all the bitching Spurs fans have done at Bonner over these past few years.

& how they let Duncan off the hook last June. tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Why the Hell are you grudging it, DUNCAN? It ain't the O & 45 is it?

No grudge at all. I hated Marshall the day he was drafted. I'd be saying he sucks if he was on any of the other 29 teams.

Raven
02-02-2014, 10:25 AM
No grudge at all. I hated Marshall the day he was drafted. I'd be saying he sucks if he was on any of the other 29 teams.

tbh i feel for ya, die hard suns fan and a big hater of the statpad pg scheme bball, and yet your team has been running that for like ages.. Drafting pg after pg, signing pg after pg, must have been hard :lol..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 10:58 AM
N0 Lyfe's face everytime he reads a cat joke

http://replygif.net/i/1219.gif

Lol yea it's not like I voluntarily posted that info on my own right?

shitty poster with even shittier insults.. Nothing to see here

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 10:59 AM

Lol not just any scrub can do what Marshall is doing. If you think it's so easy why isn't farmar or Blake or even Nash doing it, it's because he's good. Idk why It's so hard to believe

the only reason his stats will go down is cause of Kobe and dantoni giving Nash extended minutes

baseline bum
02-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Impressive leading them niggas to that 3-14 record since he hit the rotation

baseline bum
02-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Yup. Spurstalkers had a boner in 2010 when Kobe showed his worst playoff performance ever.

I was happy for Artest, real talk. I can't believe that idiot gave his ring away though.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Lol yea it's not like I voluntarily posted that info on my own right?

shitty poster with even shittier insults.. Nothing to see here

If you would've known the consequences you'd take it back in a heartbeat. Ask Technique or koriwhat how they fared.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 11:38 AM
If you would've known the consequences you'd take it back in a heartbeat. Ask Technique or koriwhat how they fared.

Lol..nah I needed info and I knew there'd be at least one poster that gave serious inquiry about the situation. I don't care how people perceive over spurstalk

Dex
02-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Are we supposed to be impressed that this guy who is stealing money from the Lakers is able to dribble?

Thread
02-02-2014, 11:51 AM

Though nobody had a stated opine of him 'till he put up numbers in CA..

It's pussy & chickenshit, from you to Gambo to EJ to .620 to the guy who drafted Len & Archie...on & on. You O & 45 fucks, you.

baseline bum
02-02-2014, 12:25 PM

It's pussy & chickenshit, from you to Gambo to EJ to .620 to the guy who drafted Len & Archie...on & on. You O & 45 fucks, you.

I know you like to go chickenshit and disappear for long stretches as your boy Kobe has been embarrassing himself these last two years, but DOK has been shitting on Marshall nonstop since Phoenix drafted him over Henson.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 12:26 PM
I know you like to go chickenshit and disappear for long stretches as your boy Kobe has been embarrassing himself these last two years, but DOK has been shitting on Marshall nonstop since Phoenix drafted him over Henson.

Doesn't matter... he was wrong. Marshall is young as hell and raw.. but he can facilitate the ball and can make great passes. Marshall didn't fit well on Phx.. as long as he starts.. he will be a great dimer.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2014, 12:27 PM

Don't forget the biggest pussy & chickenshit of all in Arizona - you at the Chuckbox :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 12:35 PM

Here's me calling Kendall Marshall an uncle tom July 2013:

:lol drafting nothing but honkies and uncle toms to satisfy their racist fanbase

Here's me calling Marshall a wasted draft pick in April of 2013:

I already responded to you on this. Normally I'd care, but the Suns would have gotten the 14th overall pick. The last three 14th overall picks they had were all pretty much wasted. The only really talented player they got was Earl Clark who they didn't have the patience to develop. MarQueef Morris maybe becomes a decent role player but he's mediocre at best, and Kendall Marshall will be out of the NBA the second his rookie contract is up. Chances are they would have used that 14th overall pick on a guy who had "high character and class!" but is also talentless.

Heck, I'm more concerned with Babby/Blanks using their top 5 pick correctly. I've got a bad hunch they draft Cody Zeller, you know how Suns fans love players with Zeller's skin pigmentation.

Here's me saying Kendall Marshall doesn't belong in the NBA and was one of the biggest draft busts in March of 2013:

Kendall Marshall should certainly be in the discussion, he doesn't belong in the NBA and I said as much at the time.

Here's me saying Marshall can't shoot or jump in January of 2013:

Most Suns fans got what they deserved. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for the jeebotards who supported stuff like signing Josh Childress and Warrick, trading for Turkoglu, and hiring an agent as the VP of basketball ops.

The common denominator between all of Phoenix's shitty teams is a fan base and local journalists obsessed with sentimental bullshit.

"I couldn't handle seeing Nash on another team!"
"Becoming a defense first team would be admitting those east coast libtards at ESPN were right about D'antoni's system!"
"Max Hall's daddeh went to ASU so that means he deserves a starting QB job for the Cardinals!"
"I know Leandro Barbosa is playing terrible, but his mommeh is dying!"
"There's no way they couldn't let Channing Frye leave even if it meant overpaying him, he's a local kid!"
"I like the Kendall Marshall pick even though he can't shoot or jump because he's a true class act!"

The biggest reason Phoenix teams suck is because of the fans and local media. It's laughably easy for owners like Sarver and Bidwill to find some sentimental story for Phoenix fans to jerk off to while the team sucks (i.e. the semen cloud over Phoenix after Max Hall was named the starting QB in 2010).

Fortunately I'm done in this state in a few months and can laugh at Arizona tea baggers from a distance.

Here's me saying Kendall Marshall's ceiling was Brevin Knight in July of 2012:

I think in the Suns' situation, they shouldn't use draft picks to fill needs, they should use them to draft the most talented player available. In this case, Hension filled a need and was IMO the best player available. You certainly don't use the pick on someone who's ceiling is Brevin Knight when you're a rebuilding team that should be stockpiling as much talent as possible.

Here's a thread I started right after Marshall was drafted making fun of Lance Blanks for drafting him:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200611

:lol making shit up about me not stating an opinion
:lol butthurt I'm making fun of some scrub

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 12:44 PM
as long as he starts.. he will be a great dimer.

and his team will suck.....the Lakers are 3-12 with him as the starter and 3-16 in the games he's played. His "great diming" is doing absolute jack shit in helping his team win.

It's also retarded to say I was wrong when I said his ceiling was Brevin Knight. Brevin Knight had several seasons as a volume-assist stat whore on shitty Charlotte/Cleveland teams that started him due to a lack of better options. My Brevin Knight comparison was as spot on as it gets :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 01:10 PM
and his team will suck.....the Lakers are 3-12 with him as the starter and 3-16 in the games he's played. His "great diming" is doing absolute jack shit in helping his team win.

Do you really think that's because of Kendall? :lol.... their #1 player is Pau and fucking Nick Young. The Lakers suck and their best player is out. Marshall came into an offense that is missing their only point guards and has averaged 11 points and 10 dimes.. including 15 points and 13 assists this 10 games.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Dude, he sucks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Do you really think that's because of Kendall? :lol.... their #1 player is Pau and fucking Nick Young. The Lakers suck and their best player is out. Marshall came into an offense that is missing their only point guards and has averaged 11 points and 10 dimes.. including 9 points and 13 assists this past month.

That's a strawman. I never claimed Kendall putting up volume assists is why the Lakers suck, I'm saying the Lakers being a shitty team with no talent is what enables Kendall Marshall to stat whore for assists. If Marshall was on a team that had respectable talent and wasn't battered by injuries at the PG position, he'd barely be playing.

I do agree that if putting up gaudy assist numbers was the primary objective in a basketball game, Kendall Marshall is GOAT.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 01:20 PM
If it doesn't happen sooner, just wait for Kobe to come back. The first time Kobe is holding his hands out for pass and Marshall decides he'd rather dribble around whoring for assists than run the offense through Kobe, Kobe will give him the Smush Parker treatment and he'll be planted to the bench.

baseline bum
02-02-2014, 01:23 PM
It's also retarded to say I was wrong when I said his ceiling was Brevin Knight. Brevin Knight had several seasons as a volume-assist stat whore on shitty Charlotte/Cleveland teams that started him due to a lack of better options. My Brevin Knight comparison was as spot on as it gets :lol

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 01:24 PM
If it doesn't happen sooner, just wait for Kobe to come back. The first time Kobe is holding his hands out for pass and Marshall decides he'd rather dribble around whoring for assists than run the offense through Kobe, Kobe will give him the Smush Parker treatment and he'll be planted to the bench.

That's why I love Bean, tbh...if you want the ball you best hustle for the fucking rebound

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 01:29 PM

You're right. But that doesn't really say anything about the player he is or can be.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 01:30 PM
You're right. But that doesn't really say anything about the player he is or can be.

The fact he can't jump, shoot or play defense says a lot about the player he is/can be.

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 01:35 PM
The fact he can't jump, shoot or play defense says a lot about the player he is/can be.

He's shot pretty well so far this season, tbh. Majority of his shots have been jumpers, and he's shooting 45% from the field.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 01:38 PM
He's shot pretty well so far this season, tbh. Majority of his shots have been jumpers, and he's shooting 45% from the field.

:lmao 19 game and 77 three point attempts sample size

Holy shit, the next Ray Allen is upon us!

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 01:41 PM
:lmao 19 game and 77 three point attempts sample size

Holy shit, the next Ray Allen is upon us!

Why are you so salty about a dude that barely played minutes for your team?

And his defense isn't even that bad, opponents have a PER of 14.9 against him

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Why are you so salty about a dude that barely played minutes for your team?

And his defense isn't even that bad, opponents have a PER of 14.9 against him

:lol still going the ad hominem route with "your just salty!" after I posted a documented history of me talking shit about him since the day he was drafted

The Lakers' defensive rating goes from 108.8 with him off the court to 113.6 with him on the court. Yet another example of his individual stats not telling the whole story of him being detrimental to his team :lol

The Marshall nuthuggers are also ignoring how much of his PT has been in garbage time/in a game where neither team gives a shit :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 01:54 PM
He might be a very poor man's Savior Sessions one day.

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 01:54 PM
:lol still going the ad hominem route with "your just salty!" after I posted a documented history of me talking shit about him since the day he was drafted

The Lakers' defensive rating goes from 108.8 with him off the court to 113.6 with him on the court. Yet another example of his individual stats not telling the whole story of him being detrimental to his team :lol

The Marshall nuthuggers are also ignoring how much of his PT has been in garbage time/in a game where neither team gives a shit :lol

So, what do you have against Kendall exactly? Did he fuck your girl?

And two can play that game, the Lakers' offensive rating goes from 102.3 to 110 with him on the court.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Tbh, I'd be pretty salty too if my team wasted a first round pick on a scrub like Kendall Marshall because :cry "his class and intelligence will make up for his lack of athleticism or talent!" :cry

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Tbh, I'd be pretty salty too if my team wasted a first round pick on a scrub like Kendall Marshall because :cry "his class and intelligence will make up for his lack of athleticism or talent!" :cry

I'd be mad at the stupid FO for making such a bad pick :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 01:58 PM
He might be a very poor man's Savior Sessions one day.
Brevin Knight tbh.

:lol the old, "I'm out of arguments to make, so I'm just gonna use the 'only way you could have this opinion is if he fucked your girl'!" crutch

dirk4mvp
02-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Nobody closes DOK out

Nobody

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Nobody closes DOK out

Nobody
When it comes to PG's, this is Gospel.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 02:05 PM
And while I do hate him because I knew he would suck when the Suns wasted a lottery pick on him, I hate volume assist PGs who aren't any less selfish than and don't whore for stats any less than volume scoring SGs but get propped up as :cryunselfish pass-first team players:cry because the idea that getting tons of assists means you're making a big sacrifice for your team has been accepted as conventional wisdom even though volume assist PGs never win championships and make just as much if not more money than volume scoring PGs do.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 02:09 PM
And while I do hate him because I knew he would suck when the Suns wasted a lottery pick on him, I hate volume assist PGs who aren't any less selfish than and don't whore for stats any less than volume scoring SGs but get propped up as :cryunselfish pass-first team players:cry because the idea that getting tons of assists means you're making a big sacrifice for your team has been accepted as conventional wisdom even though volume assist PGs never win championships and make just as much if not more money than volume scoring PGs do.
Also, just to exacerbate on your PG-being-the-best-player theory, how many playoff series have the Clippers won since acquiring Chris Paul? The same amount as the rotting corpse that is the Lakers.

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Brevin Knight tbh.

:lol the old, "I'm out of arguments to make, so I'm just gonna use the 'only way you could have this opinion is if he fucked your girl'!" crutch

I actually added in another argument regarding offensive rating.

I'm not here to prop this kid up as the next Steve Nash or some shit, I'm just saying he's been decent for the Lakers as a starting point guard, which he has. He fits into the Antoni offense because he's a pass 1st PG and he's been able to knock down the open jump shot for the Lakers.

Please, tell me what I'm wrong about? He wouldn't be a starting PG on a team that isn't tanking, but he's not that bad either.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Also, just to exacerbate on your PG-being-the-best-player theory, how many playoff series have the Clippers won since acquiring Chris Paul? The same amount as the rotting corpse that is the Lakers.
:lol and how are the Nets doing with Deron Williams?

I'm not here to prop this kid up as the next Steve Nash or some shit, I'm just saying he's been decent for the Lakers as a starting point guard, which he has. He fits into the Antoni offense because he's a pass 1st PG and he's been able to knock down the open jump shot for the Lakers.

Please, tell me what I'm wrong about? He wouldn't be a starting PG on a team that isn't tanking, but he's not that bad either.
step back for a second and analyze what you just said here^

You claim he's "not that bad" (great move going with a vague label that can't be quantified and can mean just about anything), but also state that he would only be the starter on a team that's tanking, i.e., he'll only start and play an important role on a team that's trying to lose games, i.e., he's more useful at trying to lose games than he is at trying to win games.

I'm pretty sure you're agreeing with me about Marshall if you think that he's someone who will start and play more minutes in the event his team is trying to lose games :lmao

Thread
02-02-2014, 05:10 PM
Nobody closes DOK out

Nobody

4, makin' like my Luva's fart catcher.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Lol... Except you left out the quote where he was arguing Kendall makes their offensive rating significantly better.

pot, meet kettle

Thread
02-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Here's me calling Kendall Marshall an uncle tom July 2013:

Here's me calling Marshall a wasted draft pick in April of 2013:

Here's me saying Kendall Marshall doesn't belong in the NBA and was one of the biggest draft busts in March of 2013:

Here's me saying Marshall can't shoot or jump in January of 2013:

Here's me saying Kendall Marshall's ceiling was Brevin Knight in July of 2012:

Here's a thread I started right after Marshall was drafted making fun of Lance Blanks for drafting him:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200611

:lol making shit up about me not stating an opinion
:lol butthurt I'm making fun of some scrub

True, but, you're still O & 45!

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Lol... Except you left out the quote where he was arguing Kendall makes their offensive rating significantly better.

pot, meet kettle

He edited that part in after I responded to his initial post, hence what he says right here:

Yet another swing and miss where you try to make me look stupid and it backfires :lmao

AchillesHeel
02-02-2014, 11:44 PM
He edited that part in after I responded to his initial post, hence what he says right here:

Yet another swing and miss where you try to make me look stupid and it backfires :lmao

What?

Dude you have nothing to add to this discussion, all you do is post a bunch of smilies and attack me for no apparent reason. Give me some numbers and a some solid arguments or stop quoting me, tbh.

lil_penny
02-03-2014, 12:04 AM
I don't know why I drafted him either.

JMarkJohns
02-03-2014, 12:17 AM
C'mon fellas. Marshall was obviously misused. He'll reap a big payday from this. I doubt the employer will regret it. Not like there's a lengthy list of D'Antoni-aided contracts that signing teams wish they could have taken back.

#Steven Hunter
#Quentin Richardson
#Joe Johnson
#Tim Thomas
#Boris Diaw
#Leandro Barbosa
#Amare Stoudemire
#Raymond Felton
#Jeremy Lin
#Earl Clark
#Sign@OwnRisk

AaronY
02-03-2014, 03:15 AM
Why did you leave John Paxson open, bro?
rofl

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 07:22 AM
What?

Dude you have nothing to add to this discussion, all you do is post a bunch of smilies and attack me for no apparent reason. Give me some numbers and a some solid arguments or stop quoting me, tbh.

I was talking to No Lyfe Scrub.

I already have posted some numbers, like the Lakers 3-12 record when Marshall starts.

How am I wrong by saying his ceiling is Brevin Knight? The numbers he's putting up right now are nearly identical to the numbers Brevin Knight put up as the starter on the shitty teams he played for. Like Marshall, he was an excellent starting PG on teams trying to tank :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 07:24 AM
C'mon fellas. Marshall was obviously misused. He'll reap a big payday from this. I doubt the employer will regret it. Not like there's a lengthy list of D'Antoni-aided contracts that signing teams wish they could have taken back.

#Steven Hunter
#Quentin Richardson
#Joe Johnson
#Tim Thomas
#Boris Diaw
#Leandro Barbosa
#Amare Stoudemire
#Raymond Felton
#Jeremy Lin
#Earl Clark
#Sign@OwnRisk

Well yeah, the Suns were tanking last year, which means Marshall should have started and played 40 MPG.

As his fans in this thread say, he's best on a team that's trying to tank :lmao

Thread
02-03-2014, 09:43 AM
^Christ, his light is off. He musta finally went back to wo*k.

AchillesHeel
02-03-2014, 10:25 AM
I was talking to No Lyfe Scrub.

I already have posted some numbers, like the Lakers 3-12 record when Marshall starts.

How am I wrong by saying his ceiling is Brevin Knight? The numbers he's putting up right now are nearly identical to the numbers Brevin Knight put up as the starter on the shitty teams he played for. Like Marshall, he was an excellent starting PG on teams trying to tank :lol

You're not wrong about the facts, I'm just saying he's not that bad either, for what it's worth, he's put up good numbers on a lottery team. I think he could be a back-up PG for many NBA teams due to his playmaking ability and his recent ability to hit the 3. That's all I'm saying bro. For what it's worth, he's putting up better numbers than Rubio.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 08:50 PM
You're not wrong about the facts, I'm just saying he's not that bad either, for what it's worth, he's put up good numbers on a lottery team. I think he could be a back-up PG for many NBA teams due to his playmaking ability and his recent ability to hit the 3. That's all I'm saying bro. For what it's worth, he's putting up better numbers than Rubio.

:lol I'm just as big a Rubio hater as I am a Marshall hater

Do you agree that he's the 2nd coming of Brevin Knight?

irishock
02-04-2014, 06:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfqkOwPCcAAi-sN.jpg

Clipper Nation
02-04-2014, 06:14 PM
He looks like someone finally told him to stop ducking his kids and pay his child support in that photo :lmao

Thread
02-04-2014, 07:03 PM
He looks like someone finally told him to stop ducking his kids and pay his child support in that photo :lmao

Sometimes the bear eats you...and sometimes Pop ends up dry humping Heat personnel.

LkrFan
02-04-2014, 10:40 PM

baseline bum
02-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Kendall Stockton with 3 assists tonight

Xylus
02-04-2014, 11:50 PM

This photo is terrifying.

Thread
02-05-2014, 02:26 AM
^Please. When he toiled for you-you thought the sun rose & set on his ass. Now all the sudden he has cooties.

Grow up.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Kendall Marshall in the month of February:

7.3 points, 9.5 assists, 39.7% shooting (:lmao you cheese dicks calling him a good shooter), Lakers 0-4 in games where he played 30+ minutes

:lmao assist whore
:lmao Br:lolvin Kn:lolght Jr.

Thread
03-01-2014, 10:01 AM
^Working full-time & still can't let go.