midnightpulp
02-02-2014, 08:48 PM
http://www.5thquartermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/karl-malone.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 08:48 PM
He's not even worthy of a healthy turd? You gave him the beershits, bro

irishock
02-02-2014, 08:49 PM
COMON GUYS! WAKE THE FUCK UP! YOUR FUCKING SEASON IS ON THE LINE!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 08:49 PM
TIMMYtoZO (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=21393) go ahead and load your shotgun and Cobain yourself, faggot c.unthole

:lmao that faggot isnt gonna show up

jeebus
02-02-2014, 08:50 PM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es/e/e7/HrodulfShit.JPG
:lol

but his regular season legacy is aces. and that's what counts tbh.

Ghazi
02-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Him and Brady both haven't done shit in the past 5 years.

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Zo actually PM'd me yesterday, tbh, he won't be able to log into ST for a few weeks..

He said he would try to find a way, but he's out of the country/traveling, trying to get away from everything, tbh..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Zo actually PM'd me yesterday, tbh, he won't be able to log into ST for a few weeks..

He said he would try to find a way, but he's out of the country/traveling, trying to get away from everything, tbh..

shut the fuck up faggot and stop trying to stand up for your boyfriend

Thread
02-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Good to see Media have to eat a shit game. It was like somebody died. lmao!!!

Arcadian
02-02-2014, 09:39 PM
He's the reason they made it this far. Still led two different teams to SBs, once in old age. One could argue that his legacy could only go up at this point, not down.

monosylab1k
02-02-2014, 09:40 PM
He's the reason they made it this far. Still led two different teams to SBs, once in old age

So did Kurt Warner, but he never got completely fucking curbstomped and shat on in the SB. :lmao Warner > Peyton

LnGrrrR
02-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Him and Brady both haven't done shit in the past 5 years.

Eh, getting to the SB is doing shit.

But LOL having the highest scoring offense of all time and sucking balls in the SB. Makes me feel (slightly) better about 18-1.

irishock
02-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Peyton Ginobili :lol....

midnightpulp
02-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Good to see Media have to eat a shit game. It was like somebody died. lmao!!!

Will they walk Peyton off the plank? Or will media find scapegoats here?

Clipper Nation
02-02-2014, 10:11 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

BIGGEST CHOKER IN NFL HISTORY

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

dbreiden83080
02-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Troy said during the game he is top 5 ever all time no matter what I easily agree with that.. But people will always say he can't be the GOAT thanks to a shaky postseason history. At least he did get the one..

san antonio spurs
02-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Fuck the Mannings, their family and their friends.
Seriously now...his legacy can't go down for obvious reasons, but I enjoy seeing him fail...all the better if it is on the highest stage. It doesn't make any less impressive what he did in the regular season though.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Troy said during the game he is top 5 ever all time no matter what I easily agree with that..

Top 5 choker of all time? No, he has #1 choker on lock :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Fuck the Mannings, their family and their friends.
Seriously now...his legacy can't go down for obvious reasons, but I enjoy seeing him fail...all the better if it is on the highest stage. It doesn't make any less impressive what he did in the regular season though.
Actually it kinda does...if they lost 42-27 or something maybe I could see some leeway, but this was like a 2002 and 2004 playoff appearance rolled into one

san antonio spurs
02-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Actually it kinda does...if they lost 42-27 or something maybe I could see some leeway, but this was like a 2002 and 2004 playoff appearance rolled into one
Tbh my friend...if I wasn't biased against anything Manning, I'd argue that they somewhat overachieved during the regular season...
But hey...if you want to crown him chocker in chief... I won't object.

SupremeGuy
02-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Can't talk legacy until his career is over, tbh. What if he goes on to win the next 2-3 super bowls? lol Not likely, but would be pretty funny.

02-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Even if Peyton had a good game, they would have lost. He's still top 5.

Thread
02-02-2014, 10:40 PM

No. They'll let it be. The day of [the scapegoat] is long over. Only the memories remain.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2014, 10:42 PM
:lmao The excuses that this guy gets every time he chokes are outrageous.... Tony Romo and Philbilly get a ton of shit for their playoff losses and chokejobs, why does Fivehead get a pass?

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Define good game, cause it was pretty clear shit wasn't clicking from the very first snap. For a large chunk of this game the Broncos D had only surrendered 13 pts.

MeloHype
02-02-2014, 10:43 PM
:cry but he had 55 TDs

02-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Define good game, cause it was pretty clear shit wasn't clicking from the very first snap. For a large chunk of this game the Broncos D had only surrendered 13 pts.

take away two pics and add two touchdowns and it's still 29-21

Clipper Nation
02-02-2014, 10:47 PM

:lmao This is almost as bad as Arcadian after one of the Steelers' losses.... :cry "bullshit, the refs should have given us that completion even though it was clearly out of bounds, we should have won!" :cry

HarlemHeat37
:lol the Broncos' D played as well as they were going to play, tbh..

The offense deserves all the blame, they choked badly..it was one of the worst offensive performances I have ever seen, tbh..

It's not as simple as my last post but I just don't see the Broncos defense getting a stopstop when they needed it.

02-02-2014, 10:48 PM
:lmao This is almost as bad as Arcadian after one of the Steelers' losses.... :cry "bullshit, the refs should have given us that completion even though it was clearly out of bounds, we should have won!" :cry

I wasn't saying the Broncos should have won

Chinook
02-02-2014, 10:49 PM

He had five TOs when you count the failed conversions. I think they led to four TDs.

02-02-2014, 10:49 PM

The offense deserves all the blame, they choked badly..it was one of the worst offensive performances I have ever seen, tbh..

All the blame? Nah, half of it.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 10:50 PM
With how much time left? You can't just supposition a 28-pt swing w/o taking into account the dynamics of the game:lol He was truly, historically pathetic tonight and is the real MVP. If he plays to his level of "his" good than it's a nailbiter. He was terrible beyond belief and dug them a huge hole, though

Thread
02-02-2014, 10:50 PM
It was a great game plan by Seattle. The ends quick flashed by Manning on both sides, knowing they couldn't get into him. That had to be disconcerting in Manning's peripherals and then once they disappeared from his LOS very worrisome.

monosylab1k
02-02-2014, 11:07 PM

There's ALWAYS a fucking excuse for Peyton.

Spur-Addict
02-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Not matter the result of this game, Peyton is one the best. But we got in that ass tonight. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :drunk

Pelicans78
02-02-2014, 11:17 PM

Poor strategy. Trying to go all out with the passing game against the best pass defense in the league. Denver should have focused on pounding the ball with Moreno and Ball, but the ego maniac tried to show how awesome he was. Payton should have put Brees in game manager mode since the Saints were pounding Seattle with the run, but his ego got in the way as well. If Peyton and Payton has less of an ego, they would win more than one Super Bowl.

02-02-2014, 11:19 PM
With how much time left? You can't just supposition a 28-pt swing w/o taking into account the dynamics of the game:lol He was truly, historically pathetic tonight and is the real MVP. If he plays to his level of "his" good than it's a nailbiter. He was terrible beyond belief and dug them a huge hole, though

how much of it was Peyton choking or Seattle just being a more dominant team? I said it before the game, if Seattle could just send four, and get pressure, they would win. And that's what they did. The Broncos had no chance.

DAF86
02-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Manning's legacy will be to be remembered as a better QB than Brady by most non-pats fans, tbh.

P/S: Mono I know you have the biggest hard on of your life right now but be careful with these kind of threads, tbh. They may get bumped a year from now.

san antonio spurs
02-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Manning's legacy will be to be remembered as a better QB than Brady by most non-pats fans, tbh.

P/S: Mono I know you have the biggest hard on of your life right now but be careful with these kind of threads, tbh. They may get bumped a year from now.

WTF...he said Peyton always gets excuses...and he is right

DAF86
02-03-2014, 12:15 AM
WTF...he said Peyton always gets excuses...and he is right

I don't know what the fuck are you talking about but I'm talking about this thread named "Peyton's legacy" and that has a pic of shit in the OP.

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 12:16 AM
so leading up the the superbowl, mono said he dont gaf about manning/brady legacies. after manning loses, the gloves are off... convenient

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 12:18 AM

The only thing Fivehead's better than Brady at is choking, and that's saying something, because Brady's had some epic chokes of his own the past few years :lol

AchillesHeel
02-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Brady: 3
the tired old shitbag Peyton: 1

tee, hee.

DAF86
02-03-2014, 12:24 AM
The only thing Fivehead's better than Brady at is choking, and that's saying something, because Brady's had some epic chokes of his own the past few years :lol

Accuracy, defense reading, deep ball among other things go in favour of Manning.

I give Brady the edge on having teams with better defenses and cheating.

san antonio spurs
02-03-2014, 12:31 AM
I don't know what the fuck are you talking about but I'm talking about this thread named "Peyton's legacy" and that has a pic of shit in the OP.

I thought the OP was to steer a conversation and not a statement...:wakeup

DAF86
02-03-2014, 12:33 AM
I thought the OP was to steer a conversation and not a statement...:wakeup

You get that from crap?

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 12:34 AM

He said he was going to honor his bet and shoot himself in the face after the Denver loss, tbh..

irishock
Brady: 3
the tired old shitbag Peyton: 1

tee, hee.

That's good and all but I can't roll out the barrels on the Seahawks anymore, those fucks, them.

san antonio spurs
You get that from crap?
Nah...he forgot a "?" at the end of his post

AchillesHeel
02-03-2014, 12:36 AM
That's good and all but I can't roll out the barrels on the Seahawks anymore, those fucks, them.

I didn't really like either team going into the SB, but I'm happy with the end result. Manning didn't win and a monkey QB did not get the SB MVP.

DAF86
02-03-2014, 12:38 AM
Nah...he forgot a "?" at the end of his post

Yeah... nop.

irishock
02-03-2014, 12:42 AM
http://www.5thquartermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/karl-malone.jpg

:lol most undeserved top 5 PF all time.. terrible human being too

BUMP
02-03-2014, 12:52 AM
how much of it was Peyton choking or Seattle just being a more dominant team? I said it before the game, if Seattle could just send four, and get pressure, they would win. And that's what they did. The Broncos had no chance.

I agree tbh.

Manning's first INT was a shitty throw but other than that idk what else he could've done. Outside of their game vs Andrew Luck, i don't think any QB has done anything to Seattle this season.

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 01:05 AM
so leading up the the superbowl, mono said he dont gaf about manning/brady legacies. after manning loses, the gloves are off... convenient

Have I mentioned Brady once tonight?

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Have I mentioned Brady once tonight?
you know, when i type the slash icon (looks like this / ) it implies one or the other

angrydude
02-03-2014, 01:19 AM
Manning = epic choke job. Always has been. The one time he managed to win he was just riding his RB.

Even if you get blown out, you should score more than 8 goddamn points in the super bowl. Just pathetic.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 02:09 AM
Accuracy, defense reading, deep ball among other things go in favour of Manning.

mah nigga doing work.

not a good game from Manning but Denver just imploded out there. that was an epic collapse. it started with that terrible mistake by the center and just snowballed. I mean, after that half, you simply need to get a stop and they let a kickoff return on the opening drive. Unreal. I haven't seen a shellacking like that since the 80s.

Manning is still the best of this generation, better than Brady who hasn't won shit either since trying to be more than a manager. But Manning isn't the GOAT and I've always put Montana above him.

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 02:12 AM
They suck off Dan Marino regularly and the guy never won a ring. I think Peyton was fortunate to win that 1, he lost 2 in the Superbowl but regardless, 10 years from now everyone will still look at him as an all time great. The truth is though, he just has mental lapses in the big games.

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 02:13 AM
Yeah, Manning is pretty much out of any GOAT conversation after that goose egg today. Now people are trying to spin it by calling the Seahawks defense one of the best of all time, comparing it to the 85 bears or the 00 Ravens. i mean, they're the best defense in the league right now, but holy fuck thats ridiculous

I've long been a Manning fan, and while I wanted my division rivals to lose today, I wanted Manning to have a good showing.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 02:14 AM
I agree tbh.

Manning's first INT was a shitty throw but other than that idk what else he could've done. Outside of their game vs Andrew Luck, i don't think any QB has done anything to Seattle this season.
tbh, depending on Russell Wilson's contract, if he's on the same cheap contract next year, I wouldn't be shocked if Seattle repeats. Now once Russell Wilson gets overpaid, then they'll be easier to knock off. But right now, they could repeat imho. They're that good. And I hate the Seahawks, or at least what they've become under that pos Carroll. But props to Seattle fans for finally getting their ring.

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 02:16 AM
tbh, depending on Russell Wilson's contract, if he's on the same cheap contract next year, I wouldn't be shocked if Seattle repeats. Now once Russell Wilson gets overpaid, then they'll be easier to knock off. But right now, they could repeat imho. They're that good. And I hate the Seahawks, or at least what they've become under that pos Carroll. But props to Seattle fans for finally getting their ring.
Harbaugh is probably the biggest asshole among head coaches in the league, tbh

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Harbaugh is probably the biggest asshole among head coaches in the league, tbh
you would love to have him as your head coach, don't lie.

he complains too much at times but i'm referring more to Carroll being a massive douchebag who cheats the system wherever he goes. I never hated Seahawks before him, sort of felt sorry for them at times, but now they carry his scumbag swag. But they won so I'm sure their fans are happy with him.

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 02:23 AM
you would love to have him as your head coach, don't lie.

he complains too much at times but i'm referring more to Carroll being a massive douchebag who cheats the system wherever he goes. I never hated Seahawks before him, sort of felt sorry for them at times, but now they carry his scumbag swag. But they won so I'm sure their fans are happy with him.
i would love to have either of them as my team's head coach tbh. that doesn't make them less of an asshole or as you said, pos

blah blah blah
02-03-2014, 02:30 AM
Yeah, Manning is pretty much out of any GOAT conversation after that goose egg today. Now people are trying to spin it by calling the Seahawks defense one of the best of all time, comparing it to the 85 bears or the 00 Ravens.

I said something similar before the Super Bowl began. I said they were the best defense I've seen SINCE the 2000 Ravens and I don't even see how that's arguable after tonight.

I also don't see how it's a stretch to compare them to the 00 Ravens and 85 Bears. What else do they need to prove at this point?

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 02:54 AM
I still go with the 2000 Ravens because of some of the craziest shit I've ever seen:

-Weathering a 5 game Offensive TD drought
-Once they hit 5-4, they just destroyed everybody's will by halftime in the remaining 11 games (or so it seemed)
-That Denver playoff game where if iirc the Broncos got a FG then didn't cross the 50 the rest of the game:lol
-4-5 INT's of a sober Kerry Collins and pitching a defensive shutout in the SB.
-Goose landing on Gannon--Seriously, is their a bigger DT combo in history than Sam and TG? Washington and Williams comes close, or Williams/Adams.

last but not least, Ray in his scot-free, post homicidal prime

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 02:55 AM
-Goose landing on Gannon--Seriously, is their a bigger DT combo in history than Sam and TG? Washington and Williams comes close, or Williams/Adams.

omg, that moment was horrifying. our backup qb was Bobby Hoying :lmao.

The Raiders did bring in Warren Sapp and Ted Washington when they were both TOSB

if the Raiders hung onto Grady Jackson for 1 more year they could have paired him with Sam Adams, which would have been hilarious

FkLA
02-03-2014, 03:00 AM
Still the GOAT tbh.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 03:01 AM
I still go with the 2000 Ravens because of some of the craziest shit I've ever seen:

-Weathering a 5 game Offensive TD drought
-Once they hit 5-4, they just destroyed everybody's will by halftime in the remaining 11 games (or so it seemed)
-That Denver playoff game where if iirc the Broncos got a FG then didn't cross the 50 the rest of the game:lol
-4-5 INT's of a sober Kerry Collins and pitching a defensive shutout in the SB.

last but not least, Ray in his scot-free, post homicidal prime
you remember this stuff better than me.

still, even if this Seattle D isn't as good, Russel Wilson will be better than Trent Dilfer, and that makes this Seattle team much better imo. I wish Manning would've played better out there, but the entire Broncos team got their shit pushed in repeatedly. As a Niner fan I know what this Seattle team is like and they're very good, especially after this beat down. I wouldn't be shocked if they repeat.

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 03:05 AM
Not sure who had a worst day, Peyton or Phillip Seymour Hoffman

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 03:08 AM
Those last few minutes on the sidelines it definitely looked like Peyton would've been game for some Heroin

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 03:12 AM
the Phillip Seymour Hoffman news pissed me off more and made me think this wasn't going to be a good day. That and starting the game off with a fucking turnover:lol.

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 03:18 AM
the Phillip Seymour Hoffman news pissed me off more and made me think this wasn't going to be a good day. That and starting the game off with a fucking turnover:lol.

Very sad news indeed, though shocking, I have little care for drug addicts. I am surprised, didnt know Hoffman was a H head.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 03:23 AM
Very sad news indeed, though shocking, I have little care for drug addicts. I am surprised, didnt know Hoffman was a H head.
I did, i heard he dropped out of this flick Code 44 because he had to go to rehab. Still, easily one of the best actors of his generation. You can see his range alone in the Paul Thomas Anderson films, every role is totally different from the next.

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 03:35 AM
I did, i heard he dropped out of this flick Code 44 because he had to go to rehab. Still, easily one of the best actors of his generation. You can see his range alone in the Paul Thomas Anderson films, every role is totally different from the next.

I have no doubt hes an A actor. I remember the first role I saw him in with that Silence of the lambs prequel. I thought he was amazing. My thing is, I dont feel too sorry for drug addicts. The guy had money and security, and decided to flush it down the drain.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 03:43 AM
I have no doubt hes an A actor. I remember the first role I saw him in with that Silence of the lambs prequel. I thought he was amazing. My thing is, I dont feel too sorry for drug addicts. The guy had money and security, and decided to flush it down the drain.
this is true.

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 03:51 AM
this is true.

One of my closest friends is a good and legit business man, but his brother is a heroin addict for over 15 years now. He smokes it instead and doesnt inject, I always wonder how the fuck the guy didnt OD already and die. Apparently, if you smoke it the feeling is the same and you cant overdose on it. I heard its rare for people to inject it since they realized that smoking it is way safer and feels the same.

I think seeing what the heroin addiction did to that good clean family always makes me feel bad for the families more than the guy doing the drugs.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 03:51 AM
Sucks that we lost a good actor, but his family is what I feel sorry for. Get them out of Los Angeles or NY ASAP (if not already living elsewhere)so the kids aren't hounded by the Hollywood machine and go predictably down the same destructive path after being brow-beaten with Pops OD

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 03:53 AM
One of my closest friends is a good and legit business man, but his brother is a heroin addict for over 15 years now. He smokes it instead and doesnt inject, I always wonder how the fuck the guy didnt OD already and die. Apparently, if you smoke it the feeling is the same and you cant overdose on it. I heard its rare for people to inject it since they realized that smoking it is way safer and feels the same.

I think seeing what the heroin addiction did to that good clean family always makes me feel bad for the families more than the guy doing the drugs.
15 straight years of smack? Sounds like he could play rhythm guitar for the Stones

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 03:56 AM
oxycotin is a thing too, for heroin addicts

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 03:59 AM
oxycotin is a thing too, for heroin addicts
at least with OC you know it wasn't cooked up with mystery fillers and stepped on by Leroy though. Pharma dope

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 04:00 AM
15 straight years of smack? Sounds like he could play rhythm guitar for the Stones

Yeah man...its insane. He currently is serving time, got busted for stealing jewelry at gun point 7 months ago. Its insane, the guy is a legend in these neck of the woods as the only man who is able to survive so long on that much heroin.

They say any normal man would have died by now.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 04:02 AM
didn't William S Burroughs do heroin forever? Some people go right down the gutter but then there is Keith Richards and mah nigga DD.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 04:10 AM
That Dilaudid story was like a 4-5 month time-frame back in 2009 when I was living in Pittsburgh, tbh. It was scary good, but like I said, I had the self-discipline and the structured schedule to pull it off then. And I was 26, dating a nurse 10 years older than me (but smokin hot), naturally she worked at trauma canter I dropped by pt's off at. Ol' DD had life figured out back then. I recall getting pretty emo on here over the breakup (goddamn that was a long time ago). Only one constant has remained since then: The Bills are still embarrassing.

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 04:17 AM
That Dilaudid story was like a 4-5 month time-frame back in 2009 when I was living in Pittsburgh, tbh. It was scary good, but like I said, I had the self-discipline and the structured schedule to pull it off then. And I was 26, dating a nurse 10 years older than me (but smokin hot), naturally she worked at trauma canter I dropped by pt's off at. Ol' DD had life figured out back then. I recall getting pretty emo on here over the breakup (goddamn that was a long time ago). Only one constant has remained since then: The Bills are still embarrassing.

Wait u had a heroin experience?

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 04:19 AM
Wait u had a heroin experience?
Better than H, but pure synthetic and only for roughly 4 months...was only spiking for about a month, snorted the rest. Don't ever do it, but if you happen to gets your hands on some....

j/k

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 04:25 AM
I feel like Travis Bickle, haven't slept for over 2 days.

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 04:27 AM
Better than H, but pure synthetic and only for roughly 4 months...was only spiking for about a month, snorted the rest. Don't ever do it, but if you happen to gets your hands on some....

j/k

Honestly, I never did coke or any drugs which doesnt match me cuz I love drinking n partying. However, I did try vicodin when I was younger due to a fracture. Never got addicted but that shit is amazing, I see why people get into that stuff.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 04:30 AM
Honestly, I never did coke or any drugs which doesnt match me cuz I love drinking n partying. However, I did try vicodin when I was younger due to a fracture. Never got addicted but that shit is amazing, I see why people get into that stuff.
I only did that stuff because of surgery and I'll admit, it was addictive. But I'm not much of a drinker either or a druggie. I do have some extensive stoner periods of my life, I won't lie. But not a fan of drugs in general. I just like to give DD shit because he's a good sport.

I feel like Travis Bickle, haven't slept for over 2 days.
All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 04:31 AM
Favre was poppin 5 vics a day on game day:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 04:33 AM
All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me.
:lolI can safely say I never took any chick to a porn theater though while being totally naive about it

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 04:41 AM
Favre was poppin 5 vics a day on game day:lol

Where did u hear that from? Thats really sad if true. I think u can take Vicodins recreationally from time to time but I havent dared to cros that line.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 04:53 AM
Where did u hear that from? Thats really sad if true. I think u can take Vicodins recreationally from time to time but I havent dared to cros that line.
I thought it was common knowlege towards the end, tbh...I used to be a sports reporter (2 nothing regional papers, and one big one--dipshit post grad jobs, though, I sucked and hated it). A lot of fraternization in that community and meeting with other young (and old) reporters/stringers. No serious inside scoops or any of that bullshit:lol, but you'd hear stories about certain athletes...when you hear those rumors multiple times from different people you start to wonder. I once heard he was poppin 9/day, but who fuckin knows...5 is a nice round # and he was a big boy so that's a safe bet.:lol

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 05:08 AM
I thought it was common knowlege towards the end, tbh...I used to be a sports reporter (2 nothing regional papers, and one big one--dipshit post grad jobs, though, I sucked and hated it). A lot of fraternization in that community and meeting with other young (and old) reporters/stringers. No serious inside scoops or any of that bullshit:lol, but you'd hear stories about certain athletes...when you hear those rumors multiple times from different people you start to wonder. I once heard he was poppin 9/day, but who fuckin knows...5 is a nice round # and he was a big boy so that's a safe bet.:lol

I watched a documentary on WWE wrestlers once and there were a few retired legends that claimed a daily routine for most wrestlers was to shoot the steroids into their ass every Monday and Friday, take several lines of coke before a match, then follow it with about 50-90 vicodins after the match.

They said that was their life for many years. I just dont see how the FUCK its possible to take 50-90 vikes a day and not have liver failure within weeks. I think it was Rody Piper who confirmed that thats a common daily diet for most wrestlers. Judging by Matt Hardy's recent pics I wuldnt be suprised.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/0129-matt-hardy-mugshot-1.jpg

LnGrrrR
02-03-2014, 08:49 AM
lol Hi-Fi trying to downplay Manning's shittiness

Brady - lost two last SBs, but nearly won both
Manning - blown the fuck out last night, wasn't competitive in the 4th quarter

I'm still laughing at that "Peyton is an artist while Brady is a system QB" post :lol

FYM
02-03-2014, 08:59 AM

you cannot take momentum away imho the 2 points to begin and his incapacity to get first downs just gave the hawks Defense a huge boost and let his O line in the doubt... so it is not pure math like it would be 29-21

FYM
02-03-2014, 09:04 AM

:lmao

02-03-2014, 09:25 AM
you cannot take momentum away imho the 2 points to begin and his incapacity to get first downs just gave the hawks Defense a huge boost and let his O line in the doubt... so it is not pure math like it would be 29-21

read my later posts

FYM
02-03-2014, 09:26 AM

I'm still laughing at that "Peyton is an artist while Brady is a system QB" post :lol

The new Manu > Dirk take :lol

FYM
02-03-2014, 09:31 AM
read my later posts

and ?

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 09:32 AM

FYM
02-03-2014, 09:37 AM
:cry Accuracy, defense reading, deep ball among other things go in favour of Manning. :cry

FYM
02-03-2014, 09:38 AM
Manning read so well Seattle Defense :lmao

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 09:47 AM

Fivehead's an artist all right.... a choke artist :lol

Avante
02-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Dan Marino must have totally sucked, he never won a Superbowl, fuck Jim Kelly he didn't either and neither did that short shit Fran Tarkenton. No way they compare to Trent Dilfer.

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Dan Marino must have totally sucked, he never won a Superbowl, fuck Jim Kelly he didn't either and neither did that short shit Fran Tarkenton. No way they compare to Trent Dilfer.

They also didn't have millions of people sucking them off the last two weeks, or a half dozen people on ESPN ready to crown them GOAT before the game.

Avante
02-03-2014, 10:06 AM
They also didn't have millions of people sucking them off the last two weeks, or a half dozen people on ESPN ready to crown them GOAT before the game.

What does any of that have to do with the Denver Broncos? They had no control over any of that.

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 10:09 AM
What does any of that have to do with the Denver Broncos? They had no control over any of that.

Nothing. tbh i feel bad for Peyton personally. He didn't ask for his legion of annoying whiny Peyton Slurpers. But i take great joy knowing they had to sit and eat that 43-8 shit sandwich last night. Peyton himself is just collateral damage.

AntiChrist
02-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Patriots would have been beaten even worse. AFC sucks these days

AntiChrist
02-03-2014, 10:15 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=5048&dateline=1385057506

My Team: Seattle Seahawks

lol

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 10:22 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=5048&dateline=1385057506

My Team: Seattle Seahawks

lol

Why are you here? Did the Jets somehow get relevant again when nobody else was looking?

Trill Clinton
02-03-2014, 10:41 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif@ manning having a better deep ball than brady

leemajors
02-03-2014, 11:07 AM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19ejv0mv15a52png/ku-xlarge.png

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 11:12 AM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19ejv0mv15a52png/ku-xlarge.png

The butthurt replies to that are hilarious.

Bronco fans, Peyton slurpers, militant feminists ":cry rape is never funny!:cry"

Everyone else ":lmao"

FYM
02-03-2014, 11:14 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif@ manning having a better deep ball than brady

don't forget accuracy and team reading...

DAF86 knows his shit, he is an expert he watched football on a black and white tv during in youth in Buenos Aires slums

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-03-2014, 11:19 AM
I see why people get into that stuff.

I don't. That shit is mad addictive and can ruin your life. I've seen so many people get addicted to pills, I don't fuck with them. Plus, I don't like the feeling of just laying there, not wanting to do anything. Just light a blunt up and I'm good to go.

DAF86
02-03-2014, 12:26 PM
don't forget accuracy and team reading...

DAF86 knows his shit, he is an expert he watched football on a black and white tv during in youth in Buenos Aires slums

I don't live in Bs As nˇgger and I'm not old enough to have watched black and white TV, I do watch the NFL since I have use of memory, tbh.

And I don't know what are you arguing. You don't agree with the fact that Manning is better thn Brady in all those things I mentioned or you are just laughing for the sake of it without actually having some kind of argument to retort what I said.

DAF86
02-03-2014, 12:31 PM
I mean, there's a reason why most people think Manning > Brady despite Tom having a head to head advantage and a 3 to 1 rings difference.

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 12:34 PM
I mean, there's a reason why most people think Manning > Brady despite Tom having a head to head advantage and a 3 to 1 rings difference.

Yeah, the same reason people say Kobe>Duncan. They're retarded.

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 12:42 PM

This morning ESPN got in the Peyton suckoff line and everyone spit the same "His legacy is still intact and he's still on pace to be the GOAT". They even trained fucking Bruschi into being a Peyton slurper.

DAF86
02-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Yeah, the same reason people say Kobe>Duncan. They're retarded.

Actually the anology would be the other way. Folks that say 5 > 4 say Kobe > Duncan so 3 > 1 and Brady > Manning. Folks that care about individual performances over team accomplishments to compare individuals say Duncan > Kobe and Manning > Brady.

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Actually the anology would be the other way. Folks that say 5 > 4 say Kobe > Duncan so 3 > 1 and Brady > Manning. Folks that care about individual performances over team accomplishments to compare individuals say Duncan > Kobe and Manning > Brady.

:lmao yeah everyone is known for praising Duncan's individual performances and praising Kobe as a team player.

DAF86
02-03-2014, 01:04 PM
:lmao yeah everyone is known for praising Duncan's individual performances and praising Kobe as a team player.

Are you being intentionally retarded?

"Individual performances" as in what an individual actually brings to a game to help his team win (Duncan's 20 pppg, 10 rbds, 2 blks and defense > Kobe's 30 something pts on questionable efficiency)

And "team accomplishments" as in how many rings "player X" has over "player Y" without taking into consideration the help "player X" got over "player Y" to get those rings.

Raven
02-03-2014, 01:06 PM
^ :lol

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Are you being intentionally retarded?

"Individual performances" as in what an individual actually brings to a game to help his team win (Duncan's 20 pppg, 10 rbds, 2 blks and defense > Kobe's 30 something pts on questionable efficiency)

And "team accomplishments" as in how many rings "player X" has over "player Y" without taking into consideration the help "player X" got over "player Y" to get those rings.
:lmao no, you convinced me. Nobody ever brings up Kobe's individual performances, they just talk about the tremendous team player he is.

meanwhile people just gush over Tim Duncan's individual sucess.

DAF86
02-03-2014, 01:20 PM
:lmao no, you convinced me. Nobody ever brings up Kobe's individual performances, they just talk about the tremendous team player he is.

meanwhile people just gush over Tim Duncan's individual sucess.

Answer these two questions:

In their primes who did more to help his team win: Duncan or Kobe?

Who has more championships: Duncan or Kobe?

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Answer these two questions:

In their primes who did more to help his team win: Duncan or Kobe?

Who has more championships: Duncan or Kobe?

Individual Success Duncan
Team Player Kobe

FYM
02-03-2014, 01:27 PM
I don't live in Bs As nˇgger

good for ya tbh... nothing against your country really... I just find funny an argie would think he knows shit about football

and I'm not old enough to have watched black and white TV, I do watch the NFL since I have use of memory, tbh.

between the nba, the homo football and the football you sure spend a lot of time in front of your tv

And I don't know what are you arguing. You don't agree with the fact that Manning is better thn Brady in all those things I mentioned or you are just laughing for the sake of it without actually having some kind of argument to retort what I said.

I assume you talk about Regular Season Manning right ?

after yesterday people arguing Manning > Brady are retards or Argies I guess

DAF86
02-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Individual Success Duncan
Team Player Kobe

I see you are going with the old Mavkrew "Manu >Dirk" way of distorting what others are saying when you don't have an argument to make. :lol

DAF86
02-03-2014, 01:35 PM
good for ya tbh... nothing against your country really... I just find funny an argie would think he knows shit about football

If you watch a sport since you're a kid you kinda hope to know shit about it no matter where you are from, tbh. BTW, where are you from? You don't strike me as a Stater.

between the nba, the homo football and the football you sure spend a lot of time in front of your tv

Yeah, it's impossible to follow three sports without being a no-life loser. :lol

So the reason Brady > Manning is because of one game Brady didn't even play in? Got it.

thunderup
02-03-2014, 01:36 PM

:lol he should stick to watching his faggot third world sport. I don't know who these foreigners think they are.

FYM
02-03-2014, 03:11 PM
So the reason Brady > Manning is because of one game Brady didn't even play in? Got it.

Brady was better before, after this abortion of game only retards would continue to argue otherwise. That was a massive choke job.

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 03:20 PM
:lol funny how everyone who was ready to anoint Peyton as the GOAT before the game now refuse to acknowledge this game as a legacy hit afterwards. Hypocrisy at it's finest. If before the game you said winning would add to his legacy and make him the GOAT, it's only logical that losing (and getting his shit pushed in to boot) will take away from his legacy. Of course logic isn't something Peyton slurpers have any use for.

irishock
02-03-2014, 03:26 PM
:lol he should stick to watching his faggot third world sport. I don't know who these foreigners think they are.

:lol

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 03:34 PM
:lol funny how everyone who was ready to anoint Peyton as the GOAT before the game now refuse to acknowledge this game as a legacy hit afterwards. Hypocrisy at it's finest. If before the game you said winning would add to his legacy and make him the GOAT, it's only logical that losing (and getting his shit pushed in to boot) will take away from his legacy. Of course logic isn't something Peyton slurpers have any use for.

:lol That's the worst part, tbh.... no other quarterback except maybe Brady could get blown out in the Super Bowl like that and have the reaction be :cry it doesn't hurt his legacy, he's still the GOAT! It's everyone else's fault! :cry

Could you imagine what the reaction would be if that was Tony Romo losing the Super Bowl 43-8 instead?

Floyd Pacquiao
02-03-2014, 03:37 PM
:lol Imagine if Romo had lost the superbowl like that. The meme's would have been rolling in faster than avante in a underage vietnamese cathouse.

Edit: :lol CN said it before me

MeloHype
02-03-2014, 03:41 PM
He had the lowest QB rating since Rex Grossman :lol

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 03:46 PM
:lol That's the worst part, tbh.... no other quarterback except maybe Brady could get blown out in the Super Bowl like that and have the reaction be :cry it doesn't hurt his legacy, he's still the GOAT! It's everyone else's fault! :cry

Could you imagine what the reaction would be if that was Tony Romo losing the Super Bowl 43-8 instead?

For Brady I agree, although I was consistent with Brady. Before SB42 I said Brady winning would make him the GOAT. Then they lost and I acknowledged that Brady's legacy absolutely took a hit. And then he lost another SB and again, i said his legacy took another hit. At this point he'd have to do the impossible and win 2-3 more for a shot at GOAT consideration. The exact same should go for Peyton, but today most Peyton slurpers are acting like he can just win next season and acheive GOAT status, which is so fucking retarded.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 04:03 PM
solid take again mah nig.

truth is the Brady slurpers, post Tuck Rule Pats fans hate Manning with something fierce. It's kind of strange and pathetic. I can't stand Brady but even after him shitting the bed against the Broncos, I didn't gloat too much, not my style, i was just happy to not see the patriots back in the SB. Not sure why so many Brady fans have this pettiness towards Manning. No offense to Brady but I think he would've done badly out there same as Manning. Seahawks were on another level last night.

Thebesteva
02-03-2014, 04:36 PM
I don't. That shit is mad addictive and can ruin your life. I've seen so many people get addicted to pills, I don't fuck with them. Plus, I don't like the feeling of just laying there, not wanting to do anything. Just light a blunt up and I'm good to go.

Weeds good and a good high off weed makes a very nice night with some munchies. However, I dont like the after affect of weed when you're extremely out of it the next day and feel kind of 'off'. I'm sure thats not a feeling everyone gets but I do. Vikes would make me feel like Im in heaven which is why I immediately stopped after I took them for injuries. I always wondered if vikes feel that good how the fuck does heroin feel?

Luckily for me, I have seen what drugs do to people and I just dont want any part of it.

Raven
02-03-2014, 05:11 PM

truth is the Brady slurpers, post Tuck Rule Pats fans hate Manning with something fierce. It's kind of strange and pathetic. I can't stand Brady but even after him shitting the bed against the Broncos, I didn't gloat too much, not my style, i was just happy to not see the patriots back in the SB. Not sure why so many Brady fans have this pettiness towards Manning. No offense to Brady but I think he would've done badly out there same as Manning. Seahawks were on another level last night.

this is flat out false tbh.

LnGrrrR
02-03-2014, 05:36 PM

:lol Wonders why Patfans show animosity towards Manning

"Peyton Manning is an artist! Tom Brady is just a system QB!"

LEAVE PEYTON MANNING ALONE! Or you're going to have to go through Hi-Fi!

AntiChrist
02-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Lol @ Pats fans obsession with Peyton's legacy.

Elway's legacy seems intact -- even after these losses

Super Bowl XXI: Giants 39, Broncos 20
Super Bowl XXII; Washington Redskins 42, Denver Broncos 10
Super Bowl XXIV; San Francisco 49ers 55, Denver Broncos 10

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 06:47 PM

:lol calls Brady a system QB and trashes all his accomplishments, but :cry why are pats fans so petty towards Peyton? :cry

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Lol @ Pats fans obsession with Peyton's legacy.

Elway's legacy seems intact -- even after these losses

Super Bowl XXI: Giants 39, Broncos 20
Super Bowl XXII; Washington Redskins 42, Denver Broncos 10
Super Bowl XXIV; San Francisco 49ers 55, Denver Broncos 10

lol his legacy was "can't win the big one" until he got two right at the very end of his career. Please stick to posting neocon bullshit in the political forum, you're way out of your league here.

baseline bum
02-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Nice that Ginobili now has only the second worst performance in a championship game in recent memory. :tu

emanueldavidginobili
02-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Tom Brady>Peyton Manning

AntiChrist
02-03-2014, 08:14 PM
lol his legacy was "can't win the big one" until he got two right at the very end of his career. Please stick to posting neocon bullshit in the political forum, you're way out of your league here.

hey dumbass, that was Peyton's reputation too, until he finally did win a SB

FYM
02-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Tom Brady>Peyton Manning

Not all Argies are retards after all

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 08:26 PM

I haven't even been butthurt about it. shit when Uggs blew it again in the postseason this year, I didn't say much, I even paid some respects to Brady. I let the facts speak for themselves. You Bradyslurpers are a strange lot, always obsessed with Manning, throwing Belichick under the bus despite the system doing well in Brady's absence. You gotta learn to overcome these insecurities tbh.

AntiChrist
02-03-2014, 08:29 PM
So which NFC playoff teams do you Bradyguzzlers think the Pats could've beaten?

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 08:30 PM
I haven't even been butthurt about it. shit when Uggs blew it again in the postseason this year, I didn't say much, I even paid some respects to Brady. I let the facts speak for themselves. You Bradyslurpers are a strange lot, always obsessed with Manning, throwing Belichick under the bus despite the system doing well in Brady's absence. You gotta learn to overcome these insecurities tbh.
its not uncommon. manningfan throws Fox under the bus even though Manning coach's the offense. patfans throw BB under the bus, Romo fans with Garrett, Rivers fans did with Norv/Wiz. its the norm. teams will also bash their receivers, offensive lines, etc

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 08:33 PM
hey dumbass, that was Peyton's reputation too, until he finally did win a SB

:lol Nobody (other than Fivehead's slurpers) respects his Rex Grossman/defense ring, where he threw only 3 touchdowns to 7 interceptions during that postseason and was completely carried by his team.... as Culburn says, he was "a loser in the winner's circle," it happens....

As far as I'm concerned, Fivehead is still the biggest choker in NFL history.... those GOAT discussions can be tabled for good unless he leads his team to a couple rings instead of being carried along for the ride....

AntiChrist
02-03-2014, 08:46 PM
:lol Nobody (other than Fivehead's slurpers) respects his Rex Grossman/defense ring, where he threw only 3 touchdowns to 7 interceptions during that postseason and was completely carried by his team.... as Culburn says, he was "a loser in the winner's circle," it happens....

As far as I'm concerned, Fivehead is still the biggest choker in NFL history.... those GOAT discussions can be tabled for good unless he leads his team to a couple rings instead of being carried along for the ride....

beat your team and the Pats. I'm guessing that's where the salt comes from

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 08:49 PM

He's a Charger fan. They're the all time leaders in choking. Plus he defends all of Lebron's fuckups and needing help from the Heatles yet waits for every Manning mistake.

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 08:50 PM

The only "salt" is coming from Fivehead slurpers such as yourself, searching for every scapegoat and excuse you can find to explain away the latest epic chokejob from your boy :lol

Stick to your usual neocon shit in the Political Forum, men are trying to talk football in here :lol

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 08:52 PM
He's a Charger fan. They're the all time leaders in choking. Plus he defends all of Lebron's fuckups and needing help from the Heatles yet waits for every Manning mistake.
LeBron had a Fivehead-esque choke in 2011, but he bounced back with back-to-back championships as the clear alpha, even going "Cleveland Mode" when necessary.... it's just no comparison between Fivehead and the Kang :lol

DAF86
02-03-2014, 08:59 PM
The only "salt" is coming from Fivehead slurpers such as yourself, searching for every scapegoat and excuse you can find to explain away the latest epic chokejob from your boy :lol

Honest question: Who's doing this? I haven't seen people saying that Manning didn't underperformed yesterday.

AntiChrist
02-03-2014, 08:59 PM

Stick to your usual neocon shit in the Political Forum, men are trying to talk football in here :lol

The Seahawks had a lot to do with how poorly Manning played. Also, the NFC is vastly superior to the AFC right now. As a "manly" unsalty football fan, I'm sure you already know this.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 09:00 PM
Darrin, it's undeniable to even soccer moms that were tuning in that this hurts Peyton's legacy--especially after the season he had. It took a huge hit, fair or not. The ring is the thing, and even his Down Syndrome brother has more than him (while beating possibly the greatest team in NFL history in one of them). It was a massacre--and yes the Seahawks D was great (in the true sense of greatness:lol), but he was terrible too.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 09:02 PM
LeBron had a Fivehead-esque choke in 2011, but he bounced back with back-to-back championships as the clear alpha, even going "Cleveland Mode" when necessary.... it's just no comparison between Fivehead and the Kang :lol
Lebron is still in his athletic prime and surrounded himself with 2 other all stars because he didn't know how to be an Alpha. Fortunately DWade, Bosh, Allen and Ginobili helped with that load. Manning is 37 years old after four neck surgeries, he did great this year but couldn't get it done in the end. I don't put Manning in Montana's class and Lebron ain't in MJ's class. At least not yet. But how about them Chargers?

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 09:06 PM

Actually the Pats beat San Diego that year.

Try again.

FYM
02-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Honest question: Who's doing this? I haven't seen people saying that Manning didn't underperformed yesterday.

Underperformed ? :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 09:09 PM

The system doing well in Brady's absence? Belichick is under .500 as coach of the Patriots when Brady doesn't start.

:lol "let the facts speak for themselves"

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 09:10 PM
The system doing well in Brady's absence? Belichick is under .500 as coach of the Patriots when Brady doesn't start.

:lol "let the facts speak for themselves"
:lol matt cassell

AntiChrist
02-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Actually the Pats beat San Diego that year.

Try again.

So, the Broncos didn't beat the Chargers and Pats in this years playoffs?

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 09:12 PM
:lol matt cassell

:lol ignoring the facts

:lol Belichick missing the playoffs whenever Brady didn't start and having a below .500 record without him

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 09:13 PM
So, the Broncos didn't beat the Chargers and Pats in this years playoffs?

Well Clipper Nation talked shit about Manning well before he beat SD this year, so it wouldn't make any sense if that's what you're referring to.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 09:14 PM
:lol ignoring the facts

:lol Belichick missing the playoffs whenever Brady didn't start and having a below .500 record without him
Colts going 2-14 without Manning and Patriots 11-5 without Brady is a gift that keeps on giving. Besides 11-5 is normally good enough for playoffs. Weren't they only 10-6 the next year?

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Colts going 2-14 without Manning and Patriots 11-5 without Brady is a gift that keeps on giving. Besides 11-5 is normally good enough for playoffs. Weren't they only 10-6 the next year?

Why do you keep saying 11-5? The Belichick Patriots are below .500 when Brady doesn't start. Those are just the facts. Belichick is under .500 without Brady no matter how much you wanna ignore it.

The Colts went 10-6 the year before Manning's injury while New England went 16-0 the year before Brady's injury. Manning's team fell off by 8 games, Brady's team fell off by 5 games. To pretend the 2008 Patriots didn't fall off significantly from the 2007 team is retarded.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Why do you keep saying 11-5? The Belichick Patriots are below .500 when Brady doesn't start. Those are just the facts. Belichick is under .500 without Brady no matter how much you wanna ignore it.

The Colts went 10-6 the year before Manning's injury while New England went 16-0 the year before Brady's injury. Manning's team fell off by 8 games, Brady's team fell off by 5 games. To pretend the 2008 Patriots didn't fall off significantly from the 2007 team is retarded.
Yet fell off a game when the system savior left. :worthy:Matt Cassell :worthy:The System

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 09:25 PM

10-6 with Manning, then 11-5 in Luck's rookie year. Clearly Luck>Peyton.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Yet fell off a game when the system savior left. :worthy:Matt Cassell :worthy:The System

:lmao ignoring the rest of my post

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 09:26 PM

Here ya go:

10-6 with Manning, then 11-5 in Luck's rookie year. Clearly Luck>Peyton.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Luck is pretty good, so much better than Matt friggin Cassell. Now I know why Belichick was saying that when Brady went down, their system wasn't dependent on one guy. respect :tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Then Belichick got jizzed on by the Wildcuck offense and missed the playoffs to a team that went 1-15 the year prior :lmao

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 09:32 PM
lol being disingenuous acting like going 2-14 wasn't premeditated.

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 09:36 PM
lol being disingenuous acting like going 2-14 wasn't premeditated.
you'll have to show me proof that every single member was in on the tank. most players/coaches are playing for their next contract. I'm not saying they weren't tanking, but i'll have to base it on facts rather than a delusional fan of system QBs tbh.

LnGrrrR
02-03-2014, 09:39 PM

Lol Geno Smith

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Lol Geno Smith

:lol as if DarrinS is still a Jets fan

LnGrrrR
02-03-2014, 09:42 PM

Lol using the Colts tanking as an excuse for how awesome Manning is.

Hey Hi-Fi, could you define this one "system" that Brady has played in? Like, tell me what plays it consists of, personnel groupings/packages, etc etc thx in advance

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2014, 09:42 PM

Hey Hi-Fi, could you define this one "system" that Brady has played in? Like, tell me what plays it consists of, personnel groupings/packages, etc etc thx in advance

Also explain why it's under .500 without Brady if it's such a good system :lol

LnGrrrR
02-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Luck is pretty good, so much better than Matt friggin Cassell. Now I know why Belichick was saying that when Brady went down, their system wasn't dependent on one guy. respect :tu

You didn't answer the question. Is Luck better than Manning?

AntiChrist
02-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Lol Geno Smith

You got that right. But, you can thank the Jets' Mo Lewis for introducing the world to Tom Brady.

LnGrrrR
02-03-2014, 09:48 PM
You got that right. But, you can thank the Jets' Mo Lewis for introducing the world to Tom Brady.

Can't argue with that :toast

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 09:54 PM

Just quoting the boss Belichick. He said their "system isn't dependent on one player", when asked about how the Colts were doing without Manning. Their team evolves based on their personnel and gameplans.

As for tanking, can you show me a link where they admitted that's what they were doing? Maybe game analysis? I'm not even saying they didn't tank, but need more proof than conspiracy theories. If you want to post a link of building 7 going down though, that will suffice.

LnGrrrR
02-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Just quoting the boss Belichick. He said their "system isn't dependent on one player", when asked about how the Colts were doing without Manning. Their team evolves based on their personnel and gameplans.

As for tanking, can you show me a link where they admitted that's what they were doing? Maybe game analysis? I'm not even saying they didn't tank, but need more proof than conspiracy theories. If you want to post a link of building 7 going down though, that will suffice.

Right... so you have no fucking idea what you're talking about when you mean a "system".

"Brady is a system QB! A system which consists of various parts that evolve and change to fit different personnel schemes!" How exactly does that mean Brady is a bad QB again? And what team is like, "Fuck it, I know we have a whole different group of personnel, but we're sticking with the same god damn plan we had for the last ten years, because by crikey that's HOW IT'S DONE!"

lol salty about tanking

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 10:05 PM

:lmao nevermind, i'm convinced dragging Kerry Collins out of retirement was a real attempt to win.

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 10:13 PM
getting beat by Blaine Gabbert twice :lmao you have to be actively trying to get your ass beat for that to happen.

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 10:14 PM
need more proof than conspiracy theories

Go ahead and provide proof that the Patriots cheated in any games besides Week 1 of the 2007 season, then I'll get on that.

LkrFan
02-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Biggest choke job by a future HOFer on the biggest stage of his sport:

Tammy or Peyton? You farmers already know who gets my unbiased vote. :lol

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Biggest choke job by a future HOFer on the biggest stage of his sport:

Tammy or Peyton? You farmers already know who gets my unbiased vote. :lol
just curious, how is Romo doing so far in the playoffs?

Clipper Nation
02-04-2014, 12:05 AM

:cry

Fivehead chokedPERIOD, just embrace it, tbh....

LkrFan
02-04-2014, 05:55 AM
He wasn't picking on Busta Rhymes like this shit:

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2014/01/8141266.jpg

Wanna get away? :lol

spurraider21
02-04-2014, 06:34 AM
Go ahead and provide proof that the Patriots cheated in any games besides Week 1 of the 2007 season, then I'll get on that.
what's your home address? i'll ship the video tapes

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 02:05 PM
This is the problem. We praise Peyton — we should — for calling everything, taking his team to depths, broke every record known to man — then we give him all the credit. So now when they lose, it’s not his fault. Whose fault is it? It’s a team, right? But is it the team’s fault when you win? No, Peyton’s calling everything at the line.”
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/deion-sanders-peyton-manning-this-was-horrible/217774

gnsf0946
02-04-2014, 02:17 PM
http://nomoreholdingback.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Truthbomb.jpg

emanueldavidginobili
02-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Not all Argies are retards after all
I live in Massachusetts lol

DAF86
02-05-2014, 12:44 AM
I live in Massachusetts lol

Of course. :lol

Chinook
02-05-2014, 01:43 AM
I feel bad for HI-FI for getting caught in the Patfans death swirl. It's like watching a zebra get torn apart by hyenas.

HI-FI
02-05-2014, 01:52 AM
I feel bad for HI-FI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=34236) for getting caught in the Patfans death swirl. It's like watching a zebra get torn apart by hyenas.
post Tuck Rule created a new breed of ravenous hyenas....funny, never knew a single patfan when living on the East Coast as a kid. But it's all good, certain buzzwords like "spygate" or "system" send them into a rage, I enjoy pissing off the mob mentality.

LnGrrrR
02-05-2014, 08:27 AM
So who did the locals cheer Hi-Fi? San Francisco? lol

monosylab1k
02-05-2014, 10:42 AM
post Tuck Rule created a new breed of ravenous hyenas....funny, never knew a single patfan when living on the East Coast as a kid. But it's all good, certain buzzwords like "spygate" or "system" send them into a rage, I enjoy pissing off the mob mentality.

Specify where on the East Coast

monosylab1k
02-05-2014, 10:47 AM
So who did the locals cheer Hi-Fi? San Francisco? lol

Grew up on the East Coast and roots for San Francisco. Accuses others of being a bandwagoner. rofl

spurraider21
02-05-2014, 11:15 AM
HI-FI i warned you about this before. it was only a matter of time until your unusual immunity from ST Patfans expired. you are now pitting yourself against the mob. have fun :lol

monosylab1k
02-05-2014, 11:31 AM
HI-FI i warned you about this before. it was only a matter of time until your unusual immunity from ST Patfans expired. you are now pitting yourself against the mob. have fun :lol

":cry don't be so mean to us, pats fans, just let us endlessly talk shit and obsess about your team in peace :cry"

spurraider21
02-05-2014, 11:37 AM
":cry don't be so mean to us, pats fans, just let us endlessly talk shit and obsess about your team in peace :cry"
:cry spurredder you comment on just about every thread about every team, but if you talk about my team ill say ur ubsessed so just stahp it now pls :cry

all these patfans that 2 weeks ago conveniently said these games dont matter and their legacy's are cemented are suddenly giving a shit about legacies :lmao

LnGrrrR
02-05-2014, 11:24 PM
HI-FI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=34236) i warned you about this before. it was only a matter of time until your unusual immunity from ST Patfans expired. you are now pitting yourself against the mob. have fun :lol

Say stupid shit, and you get put on blast.

Seems fair to me.

LnGrrrR
02-05-2014, 11:25 PM
:cry spurredder you comment on just about every thread about every team, but if you talk about my team ill say ur ubsessed so just stahp it now pls :cry

all these patfans that 2 weeks ago conveniently said these games dont matter and their legacy's are cemented are suddenly giving a shit about legacies :lmao

Could you please quote someone that said these games don't matter? I'll wait here.

HI-FI
02-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Grew up on the East Coast and roots for San Francisco. Accuses others of being a bandwagoner. rofl
I've lived in like almost 10 states growing up. spent 6 years on East Coast though. I was born in the Bay Area and have family there. Been a Niner fan since i was a kid.

all this is expected. mobs or cliques are funny to me. Brady had a bad game against a terrible Broncos D, and I don't remember gloating about it or even posting about it after the game, not even last year IIRC. I give him props from time to time, just bradyslurpers lose their shit like chicks at a Beatles concert when Manning has a bad game. They despise that he gets more respect than Brady. So I knew shit like this was coming.

LnGrrrR
02-05-2014, 11:29 PM
I'm cool that Manning gets more respect. But trying to say shit like, "MANNING>BRADY, end of discussion LOLOLOL"... well one, that's asinine, and two, of course I'm going to disagree with that.

LOL Hi-Fi for not attacking Brady after he lost. One, he didn't lay the shit sandwich that Manning did. Two, why the fuck would you care? Last time I checked, SF doesn't have a rivalry with NE/Brady. That's like me coming in here and not gloating about Kaep losing... why the hell would I?

And third, way to dodge my question. :tu Not like it really matters... it's pretty obvious that while you were growing up, there were some Patriots fans around you. It holds about as much weight as me saying, "Hey, last time I went to San Francisco, I did not see one straight person there. All flaming faggots, I tell you." I doubt you'd readily accept that as empirical evidence.

HI-FI
02-05-2014, 11:39 PM
tbh brady faced a no. 22 ranked defense that set an NFL record for not creating a turnover in 3 playoff games. Russell Wilson was sacked repeatedly in the playoffs yet not sacked once in that game. Seattle's D was no. 1 in points, no. 1 in yards and no.1 turnovers. So not quite the same thing. Though to be fair to brady, his offensive weapons weren't in the same class as Manning's.

I just think all the fapping to Manning losing is funny, kind of interesting tbh. I like to shit on brady yet give him props and didn't even gloat after he lost. But to each their own.

spurraider21
02-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Could you please quote someone that said these games don't matter? I'll wait here.
meant in regard to their legacy or how they will go down. of course playoff games matter and have big implications

spurraider21
02-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Say stupid shit, and you get put on blast.

Seems fair to me.
problem is, for me, "stupid shit" consists of mentioning the patriots before i get the obsessed card thrown at me

LnGrrrR
02-06-2014, 12:43 AM
tbh brady faced a no. 22 ranked defense that set an NFL record for not creating a turnover in 3 playoff games. Russell Wilson was sacked repeatedly in the playoffs yet not sacked once in that game. Seattle's D was no. 1 in points, no. 1 in yards and no.1 turnovers. So not quite the same thing. Though to be fair to brady, his offensive weapons weren't in the same class as Manning's.

I just think all the fapping to Manning losing is funny, kind of interesting tbh. I like to shit on brady yet give him props and didn't even gloat after he lost. But to each their own.

Are you really surprised that Pats and Chargers fans are happy Manning lost? I mean shit, you like to shit on Brady and SF isn't even a rival of our team.

I mean, you're pretty intelligent Hi-Fi. Manning's legacy takes a (admittedly small) hit with this loss. That makes Brady look a bit better in comparison. As a Pats fan, I'm obviously going to root for anything that makes the Brady/Manning debate not so one-sided. Am I a homer? Sure. What type of sportsfan would I be if I wasn't?

monosylab1k
02-06-2014, 02:18 AM
I've lived in like almost 10 states growing up. spent 6 years on East Coast though.

Where on the east coast? Maine? New Jersey? South Carolina? Florida?

To say "lol no Pats fans on the East Coast when they sucked" and conveniently leave out exactly where is disingenuous and clearly shows your agenda.

Or maybe I can just say "lol i live in the South and don't hardly see any Saints fans when they suck" conveniently leaving out that I live in Dallas.

HI-FI
02-06-2014, 02:25 AM
Are you really surprised that Pats and Chargers fans are happy Manning lost? I mean shit, you like to shit on Brady and SF isn't even a rival of our team.

I mean, you're pretty intelligent Hi-Fi. Manning's legacy takes a (admittedly small) hit with this loss. That makes Brady look a bit better in comparison. As a Pats fan, I'm obviously going to root for anything that makes the Brady/Manning debate not so one-sided. Am I a homer? Sure. What type of sportsfan would I be if I wasn't?
His legacy takes a hit, funny how the media was ready to crown him, but no one saw that beatdown coming. I just prefer him over Brady, and I think my hatred for Brady started when the media started comparing him to Montana, which was bullshit. Fortunately the media seems to have shut up over that with the SB losses.
But I don't hate him that much, not like patsfan feels for Manning apparently:lol. I think Brady has the better overall arm, though Manning pre-neck bend was not far off in arm strength. It was turning into Nissin Ramen Noodles from 2006-2010 though, but looks a lot better this year, almost like it did in his prime. They're about even in accuracy.

I wouldn't worry about SB wins, Brady will have the edge. Manning's only shot imo is to take a massive paycut, because the NFC looks superior imo. I wish he would've joined the Niners but I think Broncos and Pats will be back in the thick of things next season.

HI-FI
02-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Where on the east coast? Maine? New Jersey? South Carolina? Florida?

To say "lol no Pats fans on the East Coast when they sucked" and conveniently leave out exactly where is disingenuous and clearly shows your agenda.

Or maybe I can just say "lol i live in the South and don't hardly see any Saints fans when they suck" conveniently leaving out that I live in Dallas.

damn you're stuck on this point. I lived around Baltimore and VaBeach. It's not the northeast but I never said that, just EastCoast. I never knew a single pats fan growing up, I'm sure there were plenty around Boston, just knew none when I was in the East. I see lots in Texas and lots on every football forum. I just notice lots more than ever before fwiw. Maybe I simply didn't hang out with patsfan then, shit if I know.

AchillesHeel
02-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Nothing embarrassing about being a top 5 all-time QB, tbh.

monosylab1k
02-06-2014, 01:01 PM
damn you're stuck on this point. I lived around Baltimore and VaBeach. It's not the northeast but I never said that, just EastCoast. I never knew a single pats fan growing up, I'm sure there were plenty around Boston, just knew none when I was in the East.

:lmao why am i not surprised by this answer

tbh i do understand where you're coming from. All those Seahawks fans at their games! But i never see ANY here out "west". Sure I live in Dallas (not the Pacific Northwest but hey, i just said "west") but man those bandwagoners Seattle fans at their games showed up out of nowhere on TV! And then i see them all over the internet, almost like people from Seattle have internet access or something! Crazy, i know.

DAF86
02-06-2014, 06:17 PM
monosylab1k why are you a Pats fan? tbh.

monosylab1k
02-06-2014, 06:51 PM
monosylab1k why are you a Pats fan? tbh.

Because I love America, guns, big titties women, and Lee Greenwood.

DAF86
02-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Because I love America, guns, big titties women, and Lee Greenwood.

Why aren't you a fan of America's team then? Which happens to be from the same place you live in.

monosylab1k
02-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Why aren't you a fan of America's team then? Which happens to be from the same place you live in.

I used to live "on the East Coast"

Wiz
02-07-2014, 12:47 AM
I used to live "on the East Coast"why are you a mavs fan? Bandwagoner

J.T.
02-07-2014, 09:55 PM
His loss to the Seahawks was like signing divorce papers to me. I'll remember the good times with the Colts but I'm done. Throw touchdowns and break records but he'll always be the guy that blew it in the Super Bowl twice.

Bill_Brasky
02-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Reading some of these patfan posts, you could replace the words "pats" with "spurs" and have a GNSF take that would be mocked and laughed at in the NBA forum.

leemajors
02-10-2014, 12:05 PM

zoom

irishock
02-10-2014, 12:58 PM
why are you a mavs fan? Bandwagoner

Says the catfag who's a fan of the Yankees and the Spurs.

Wiz
02-10-2014, 03:06 PM
I'm a fagggot:lol

Avante
02-10-2014, 03:39 PM
A world famous artist is going to paint a huge portrait of the four greatest QB's in NF history on a mountain in Montana. Yep, the Mount Rushmore of QB's.

We'll have...

Joe Montana
Dan Marino
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning

Anyone disagree?

LnGrrrR
02-10-2014, 10:05 PM
What, no Otto Graham, Avante? Surprised you didn't list a QB from the 60's or before in there .

Avante
02-11-2014, 01:44 AM
What, no Otto Graham, Avante? Surprised you didn't list a QB from the 60's or before in there .

You could make a strong case for Graham, John Unitas and Sammy Baugh.

Thebesteva
02-11-2014, 03:59 AM
His loss to the Seahawks was like signing divorce papers to me. I'll remember the good times with the Colts but I'm done. Throw touchdowns and break records but he'll always be the guy that blew it in the Super Bowl twice.

Yeah if this is it for him then he will go down as a guy who was way too good to end with 1 Superbowl win. However, for a "Colts" fan to bury him like that is kind of lame tbh

J.T.
02-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Yeah if this is it for him then he will go down as a guy who was way too good to end with 1 Superbowl win. However, for a "Colts" fan to bury him like that is kind of lame tbh

Hey, I said I'll remember the good times with the Colts. I've been all in on Andrew Luck since the 2011 Colts team hit 0-13 and it was a lock we'd draft him. Don't put down my fanhood just because the grief machine chewed me up and spat me out faster than the Colts fans who only like the team because of Manning.