PDA

View Full Version : Leave No Doubt!!!!!!

Avante
02-03-2014, 08:02 AM
I started thinking about things like.....

bug vs windsheild
Florida State vs Savannah State
Sioux vs Custer
Georgia Tech vs Cumberland (222-0)
David vs Goliath
Brock Lesnar vs Kofi Kingston
Sonny Liston vs Floyd Patterson
Foot vs ant

....all one sided affairs where the outcome was never in doubt.

I also started thinking about those Packers teams and the 85 Bears and those Steeler teams of the 70's. Teams that played that monster D. So much for.....it's a passing league I tell ya, a passing league....bull fucking shit, it's like it's always been.......lay down the D, win the turnover battle. The team with the better badasses takes home the trophy.

I actually got bored and I was surrounded by drunks.

Imagine if Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin had been there all season, hmmmmm?

Ok, Russell Wilson.....is this cat one together dude or what? He's not a walking cartoon like Kaepernick, he's not having emotional problems like RGIII and he's not foaming at the mouth like Luck with that goofy looking head. Yep, RW one smooth operator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA9gUspn6gc

Are we looking at a dynasty here? Are my Niners the only ones who can stop them? The AFC....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MeloHype
02-03-2014, 08:13 AM
Wilson isn't better than Luck

Avante
02-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Wilson isn't better than Luck

Well let's see....

higher comp %....RW
playoff wins...RW
regular season wins....RW
NFL records held....RW
QB rating...RW
TD passes...RW
fewer INT's....RW
Superbowl wins...RW

The last time we saw Andrew Luck he was throwing more INT's in one game than RW has thrown in his 5 playoff games.

The bottom line in the NFL is winning, no two year QB has won more games than RW. No two year QB has ever had two 100 plus seasons when it comes to QB rating. He is doing things we've never seen before.

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 08:19 AM
Thanks for picking Denver, :lolld Fagg:lolt :toast

MeloHype
02-03-2014, 08:22 AM
Well let's see....

higher comp %....RW
playoff wins...RW
regular season wins....RW
NFL records held....RW
QB rating...RW
TD passes...RW
fewer INT's....RW
Superbowl wins...RW

The last time we saw Andrew Luck he was throwing more INT's in one game than RW has thrown in his 5 playoff games.
Luck is better

Avante
02-03-2014, 08:25 AM
Thanks for picking Denver, :lolld Fagg:lolt :toast

Make up your mind little guy.

paste

Fuck you, :lolld Fagg:lolt, for guaranteeing a Donkeys championship....

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Make up your mind little guy.

paste

Fuck you, :lolld Fagg:lolt, for guaranteeing a Donkeys championship....
I thought all your Russell Wilson slurping earlier in the week would reverse The Curse, but I guess not :lol

:lolld Fagg:lolt

Avante
02-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Luck is better

New to football I see.

Avante
02-03-2014, 08:28 AM
I thought all your Russell Wilson slurping earlier in the week would reverse The Curse, but I guess not :lol

:lolld Fagg:lolt

translation

Oops, blew another one. Can't remember what I said 5 minutes ago. Stop making fun of me ya big bully.

Avante
02-03-2014, 08:36 AM
So just how many second year QB's have won a Superbowl anyway?

So why was RW chosen over Andrew Luck for the pro bowl? Oh yeah.....its a popularity contest.....so why is RW more popular?

MeloHype
02-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Big Ben won in his second year

Avante
02-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Big Ben won in his second year

He's not the only one, there have been a few. Point being RW is the doing things few have ever done with no more experience than he has.

The cat can make all the throws, what can't he do? Luck is better at..........????

Avante
02-03-2014, 09:27 AM
It's really looking like the only fans who are going to have anything to cheer about for the next, hmmmmmm.....5-7 years are us Niner and Seahawk fans.

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 09:48 AM
translation

Oops, blew another one. Can't remember what I said 5 minutes ago. Stop making fun of me ya big bully.
translation

:cry "Oops, blew all my bets this year, hope everyone can't remember my horrible record ATS" :cry

Avante
02-03-2014, 09:55 AM
translation

:cry "Oops, blew all my bets this year, hope everyone can't remember my horrible record ATS" :cry

translation

Damn that Avante he showed me up yet again yep I had no idea what I was talKing about as usual. Why I can't figure out he's out of my league..? I need to hump on other legs.

Avante
02-03-2014, 09:59 AM
So where do we put that Seattle defense? 85 Bear-ish?

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 10:00 AM
translation

Damn that Avante he showed me up yet again yep I had no idea what I was talKing about as usual. Why I can't figure out he's out of my league..? I need to hump on other legs.
Remember that "Lock of the Year"? How'd that one work out for you? :lol

Avante
02-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Remember that "Lock of the Year"? How'd that one work out for you? :lol

translation

I need to turn this around, he caught me talking stupid again. How do I deflect this back on him? I should stay on my level, bottom feed.

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 10:12 AM
translation

I need to turn this around, he caught me talking stupid again. How do I deflect this back on him? I should stay on my level, bottom feed.
I'm confused.... why weren't the Pats and Niners playing last night? After all, you picked them, and you're the "NFL expert," so where were they?

Avante
02-03-2014, 10:23 AM
I'm confused.... why weren't the Pats and Niners playing last night? After all, you picked them, and you're the "NFL expert," so where were they?

Dude, it really does bug the fuck out of you that I can rattle off all this...."Paul Lowe was the first stud Charger back, he was a hurdler while at Oregon State. Yep, a ton of speed"...while you don't know shit. doesn't it. Look at how you act guy, always something stupid, always something negative. Why are you so fucking fucked up? You really this misearble all the time?

It's not just me, this is all you do asshole.

Dude's completely disappeared, not here to eat crow after I was proven right about Fivehead choking and he was proven wrong :lol

Negative or stupid is all you're about.,

AchillesHeel
02-03-2014, 10:33 AM
He's not the only one, there have been a few. Point being RW is the doing things few have ever done with no more experience than he has.

The cat can make all the throws, what can't he do? Luck is better at..........????

Luck doesn't have the defense that Wilson has, cmon son. How much did Wilson have to do to win the SB anyways? Let's be real here, Wilson is having the better career but I haven't seen him do anything that Luck couldn't do.

Avante
02-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Luck doesn't have the defense that Wilson has, cmon son. How much did Wilson have to do to win the SB anyways? Let's be real here, Wilson is having the better career but I haven't seen him do anything that Luck couldn't do.

He had a td pass dropped, he threw for two more, he had a gaudy 122 QB rating, he didn't turn the ball over like Luck does. Do you really think RW can't throw the ball? He has more td's than Luck has in fewer attempts.

Luck has had better receivers and they are a playoff team. so stop acting like Luck plays on the Browns or Raiders, hell, they beat a lot of good teams in 2013.

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg