PDA

View Full Version : MONKEYBALLER BEATS THE AMAZING PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet

Willie Thrower
Doug Williams
Randall Cunningham
James Harris
Daunte Culpper
JaMarcus Russell
Akili Smith
Quincy Carter
Warren Moon
Troy Brown
Michael Vick
Marcus Vick
Vince Evans
Cam Newton
Donovan McNabb
Jefferson Street Joe Gillum
Vince Young
Slash
Colin Kaepernick
Steve McNair
Marlin Briscoe
Tony Banks
Terrell Pryor

....are proud.

monosylab1k
02-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Shut up you old white faggot. Today is Trill/Creepn's day, not yours.

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Shut the fuck up, :lolld Fagg:lolt.... I thought you were heading back "to them hills"?

Avante
02-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Shut up you old white faggot. Today is Trill/Creepn's day, not yours.

I;m a black man trapped inside a white body. I was a running back/sprinter, dig blondes, hung like a country hoss, can moan them blues and shit all over James Brown when it come to dancing. The only thing missing is a gold tooth.

Avante
02-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Shut the fuck up, :lolld Fagg:lolt.... I thought you were heading back "to them hills"?

Suck a dick dummy, faggots on computers, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
02-03-2014, 11:10 AM
The mobile QB is the future, as we are seeing.

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 12:15 PM
:lmao at listing JaWalrus Russell as a monkeyballer. dude needed a fucking segway to get out of the pocket

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Marcus Vick never played QB in the league tbh

Blake
02-03-2014, 06:32 PM
The mobile QB is the future, as we are seeing.

He didn't beat Manning. The Seahawks D did.

Wilson is a nice game manager who will probably never be league MVP.

Spur-Addict
02-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Culpepper had a ridiculous amount of fumbles if I'm not mistaken.

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 06:39 PM
He didn't beat Manning. The Seahawks D did.

Wilson is a nice game manager who will probably never be league MVP.
While the defense was undeniably enough to win the game, the Seahawks offense did score on 5 of the first 6 times they had the ball, with 3 TD's and 2 field goals. Wilson's game wasn't required for the win, but it shouldn't be discredited either

Blake
02-03-2014, 10:04 PM
While the defense was undeniably enough to win the game, the Seahawks offense did score on 5 of the first 6 times they had the ball, with 3 TD's and 2 field goals. Wilson's game wasn't required for the win, but it shouldn't be discredited either

Wilson had a nice Alex Smith game.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Wilson had a nice Alex Smith regular season game.
fyp, Alex Smith's 3 playoff performances were much, much better than any RW playoff performance

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Avante, you picked the Broncos, so go away old faggot. You just put the cherry on top of the worst documented betting season in internet history.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 10:33 PM
OT, but goddamn look at Alex Smith has been purty good in the playoffs:

vs Saints, 2011: 24/42, 299 yds, 3 tds, 0 ints. The amazing 28 yd monkeyball TD on top of that, winning TD pass.
Vs Giants, 2011: 12/26, 196 yds, 2 TDs, 0 ints. 6 car, 42 yds. OK, he wasn't so hot in this one, but no garbage time TDs (and actually "led" his team to all 17 pts)--and the world knows this as the Kyle Williams game:lol. Also doesn't hurt his cause that the Gaints D was great in the playoffs this year, shutting out the Falcons, beating down 15-1 Aaron Rodgers, and blanketing Brady in the SB again.

at Colts, 2013: 30/46, 378 yds, 4 tds, 0 ints. 8 car, 57 yards. Canton

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 10:38 PM
OT, but goddamn look at Alex Smith has been purty good in the playoffs:

vs Saints, 2011: 24/42, 299 yds, 3 tds, 0 ints. The amazing 28 yd monkeyball TD on top of that, winning TD pass.
Vs Giants, 2011: 12/26, 196 yds, 2 TDs, 0 ints. 6 car, 42 yds. OK, he wasn't so hot in this one, but no garbage time TDs (and actually "led" his team to all 17 pts)--and the world knows this as the Kyle Williams game:lol. Also doesn't hurt his cause that the Gaints D was great in the playoffs this year, shutting out the Falcons, beating down 15-1 Aaron Rodgers, and blanketing Brady in the SB again.

at Colts, 2013: 30/46, 378 yds, 4 tds, 0 ints. 8 car, 57 yards. Canton

still wish he was with the team. Kaep has more upside but he doesn't end those last two playoff games with INTs. Smith was fantastic in the win over Saints and his first playoff game with Chiefs, especially considering the injury bug in that game. still a sore topic amongst Niner fan. Conservative yet clutch imo.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2014, 10:42 PM
still wish he was with the team. Kaep has more upside but he doesn't end those last two playoff games with INTs. Smith was fantastic in the win over Saints and his first playoff game with Chiefs, especially considering the injury bug in that game. still a sore topic amongst Niner fan. Conservative yet clutch imo.
I forgot all about him losing all his teammates in that Chiefs game too. Just an unreal performance. It's hard to pick between the 2, imo. I still think Kaep was a better fit for the 2012 run (he was huge in those playoffs), but in 2011 and 2013 Smith would be the better option imo

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 10:55 PM
I forgot all about him losing all his teammates in that Chiefs game too. Just an unreal performance. It's hard to pick between the 2, imo. I still think Kaep was a better fit for the 2012 run (he was huge in those playoffs), but in 2011 and 2013 Smith would be the better option imo
agree. Kaep has had some great playoff moments, but Kaep has pulled the trigger at the wrong time way more than Smith. on the flip side you have Smith not pulling the trigger barely at all in that second half against the Giants. agree that 2013 Smith would've been the better option. Though Smith's timidity used to really piss me off for 7-8 seasons, he seems to finally be putting it all together. OTOH, Kaep could use a little more patience. Smith's accuracy has really improved, I always thought that was genetic but Smith has come a long way in that area.

Pelicans78
02-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet

Willie Thrower
Doug Williams
Randall Cunningham
James Harris
Daunte Culpper
JaMarcus Russell
Akili Smith
Quincy Carter
Warren Moon
Troy Brown
Michael Vick
Marcus Vick
Vince Evans
Cam Newton
Donovan McNabb
Jefferson Street Joe Gillum
Vince Young
Slash
Colin Kaepernick
Steve McNair
Marlin Briscoe
Tony Banks
Terrell Pryor

....are proud.

You left out Jeff Blake and Aaron Brooks who were better than a majority of those players.

DAF86
02-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Avante, you picked the Broncos, so go away old faggot. You just put the cherry on top of the worst documented betting season in internet history.

lol Did he actually picked the Broncos? Unfuckingbelievable. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-04-2014, 12:13 AM
lol Did he actually picked the Broncos? Unfuckingbelievable. :lol
Yup. He tried to qualify it with "but I like Seattle if the weather is bad."

Well, the weather couldn't have been more perfect (40 degrees, no wind or precip) for almost the entire game.:lol

Clipper Nation
02-04-2014, 12:18 AM
Yup. He tried to qualify it with "but I like Seattle if the weather is bad."

Well, the weather couldn't have been more perfect (40 degrees, no wind or precip) for almost the entire game.:lol
He also said he wanted to pick Seattle but they're "too shaky away from home" - well, the game was far away from home and they still dominated :lol

Blake
02-04-2014, 09:17 AM
fyp, Alex Smith's 3 playoff performances were much, much better than any RW playoff performance

dude appears to be the anti-Peyton

AchillesHeel
02-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Seattle beats the pussy choker Peyton Manning*

Avante
02-04-2014, 02:52 PM
With more and more mobile QB's coming out of the college ranks (high school) it's real obvious what's going on here. The days of the non athlete at the QB position are coming to an end.

Let's say both Manziel and Bridgewater make it. We could have a 4th of the league featuring mobile QB's. In another 10 years more than half.

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg