PDA

View Full Version : Russelll 'Shakazulu' Wilson

Malik Z. Shabazz
02-03-2014, 02:12 PM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/blogs/russell-wilson-sb-celebration-02032014.jpg

Our African WARRIOR reigns SUPREME.

This second year KING led his lead to the CHAMPIONSHIP and left his inferior white counterparts in the dust (Cuck, Manning, Brady, Brees). This place has gone quieter than a MOUSE pissing on COTTON.

Final QB Report Card:
Russel Wilson: 208 yards, 2 TD, 122 QBR, SUPER BOWL CHAMPION A+++
Peyton Manning: 2 INTs. Old unqualified white man clinging on to his job. LOSER D-

Andrew Luck: Intercepted more times than a BLACK MAN driving down Beverly Hills. F
RG3: Injured, and oppressed by evil white coach. No GRADE
Killa Cam: Valiant effort, BEATEN by another BLACK QB. B+
Kaep Afrika: ONE throw away from super bowl. BEATEN by another BLACK QB. A-

Allahu Akbar!!!

The Gemini Method
02-03-2014, 02:27 PM
A salaam alaikum.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-03-2014, 02:48 PM
The only thing Black about Wilson is his nose, everything else including his character traits is non black.

Spur-Addict
02-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Sallllllllllllllllllllty :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
02-03-2014, 03:06 PM
As a fellow blackman I refuse to accept this halfbreed cornball as one of our own. Wake me when a real full bred nigga like Cam get's a ring.

FYM
02-03-2014, 03:17 PM
As a fellow blackman I refuse to accept this halfbreed cornball as one of our own. Wake me when a real full bred nigga like Cam get's a ring.

:lol

Creepn
02-03-2014, 03:27 PM
lol Floyd still saltier than CosmicCowboy's brisket.

Creepn
02-03-2014, 03:30 PM
From the SuperBowl QB Champion himself:

It's something I think about, being the second African-American quarterback to win, that's something special and it's real," Wilson said. "There are certainly guys before me that tried to change the game and have done a great job of it. God is so good, man. It doesn't matter what you look like. It doesn't matter if you're black or white, Latino or Asian. It doesn't matter if you're 5-11. It's the heart that you have.

Malik Z. Shabazz
02-03-2014, 03:54 PM
A salaam alaikum.
Wa alaykumu s-salam to YOU, my BROTHER.

Oh no my MEXICAN brother. I can smell the GORDITA on you from a MILE away.

SURELY I could find your MEXICAN ass calling Wilson a BLACK MAN throughout this forum. Your SELF-HATING Taco Bell ass CANNOT flip-flop now. Black man - SUPER BOWL champion. Find your OWN.

Allahu Akbar.

Creepn
02-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Yup, only a Mexican would have a sig of another Mexican giving him the nod that reminds him of one of his gay romps.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-03-2014, 04:07 PM
:lol thinking I'm mexican

Trill Clinton
02-03-2014, 04:28 PM
The only thing Black about Wilson is his nose, everything else including his character traits is non black.
wow, you're a Ro fan? lmaoo jesus christ. never would have pegged u to be a wigger.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-03-2014, 04:39 PM
wow, you're a Ro fan? lmaoo jesus christ. never would have pegged u to be a wigger.
The realist nigga in the game, I appreciate his poetry.

Kool Bob Love
02-03-2014, 04:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfhBPBSCIAAvHy3.jpg:large

HI-FI
02-03-2014, 04:58 PM
truth bombs. His eloquence, accuracy and work ethic are traits of the white man. We deserve at least quarter of the profits tbh.

02-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Lmaoooo I'm crying. Who's troll account is this?

P.S. Russell Wilson is definitely black. If this was back in slavery days he'd be picking cotton.

tlongII
02-03-2014, 05:17 PM
I don't care what color he is. He's a great player.

Spur-Addict
02-03-2014, 05:21 PM
I don't care what color he is. He's a great player.

+1

Arcadian
02-03-2014, 05:22 PM
What are the statistics on ethnicity in the NFL? What proportion of QBs are black, for example? These are data that you would need to know in order to make any meaningful conclusions (i.e., conclusions a little more sophisticated than "lol god damn nig'gers").

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Floyd is salty as hell. I would be too. He spend all this time bandwagonning off other posters, with the white supremacist agenda, his sudden use of the term vanilla, etc. only to see it all crash and burn as Seattle won the Super Bowl