Russell Wilson in 3 playoff games: 525 yds, 3 tds

Luck in his WC game alone this year: 443 yds, 4 tds

Congrats to Russell "We'll spot you 30 points" Wilson for winning the SB

HI-FI
02-04-2014, 02:11 AM
:lol

Thebesteva
02-04-2014, 02:31 AM
He got carried obviously, is anyone claiming otherwise?

spurraider21
02-04-2014, 03:10 AM
no, he's just insecure because a black qb won the superbowl

Raven
02-04-2014, 05:23 AM

i think so.

spurraider21
02-04-2014, 05:52 AM
i think so.
if you are referring to me you are dead wrong. i have made that adamantly clear in the other thread

Thebesteva
02-04-2014, 05:54 AM
if you are referring to me you are dead wrong. i have made that adamantly clear in the other thread

I am not anti Russell Wilson. But any C+ level QB would have won that game. Whats amazing is the Broncos marginalized the run and the offense and they still lost the game handidly. That defense is the fucking offense.

spurraider21
02-04-2014, 06:14 AM
I am not anti Russell Wilson. But any C+ level QB would have won that game. Whats amazing is the Broncos marginalized the run and the offense and they still lost the game handidly. That defense is the fucking offense.
yeah. they didn't need a good game from their qb. they got one anyway though

Thebesteva
02-04-2014, 06:33 AM
yeah. they didn't need a good game from their qb. they got one anyway though

Its sad, the team with a lesser destiny and less interesting storylines won. If this was the NBA, Stern or Silver would have made sure Peyton won. Damn shame the NFL isnt fixed like the NBA

Raven
02-04-2014, 06:34 AM

i wasn't really referring to you, but i'm glad that you've come along during the season and acknowledged that seattle's success had very little to do with RW. Argument closed.

spurraider21
02-04-2014, 06:37 AM
i wasn't really referring to you
:lmao

but i'm glad that you've come along during the season and acknowledged that seattle's success had very little to do with RW. Argument closed.
i was never making that argument as far as the SB, so the argument was never "open" for you to decide to close it.

wilson was a big part of the team all year as i pointed out to you personally throughout the season. he did play his worst ball of the season in the closing weeks and even into the playoffs. but he did make the GW touchdown pass against the niners. he also played a damn good game in the superbowl, it just turns out his team didn't require it to win. still, playing a good game on the big stage is something that deserves some props imo

Raven
02-04-2014, 06:43 AM

i was never making that argument as far as the SB, so the argument was never "open" for you to decide to close it.

wilson was a big part of the team all year as i pointed out to you personally throughout the season. he did play his worst ball of the season in the closing weeks and even into the playoffs. but he did make the GW touchdown pass against the niners. he also played a damn good game in the superbowl, it just turns out his team didn't require it to win. still, playing a good game on the big stage is something that deserves some props imo

really i wasn't and don't make me cite the thousand rw slupring posts. He has 209y/g for the season, cmon man that's 35 less than freaking Tannehill.. I'm no rw hater but you've been saying that wilson was the key of their success and don't deny it because if you remember, you've been saying a lot about how seattle was shitty before they drafted him, implying he was the reason of their success.

AchillesHeel
02-04-2014, 07:01 AM
Everyone with a half a brain knows Luck > Wilson

spurraider21
02-04-2014, 07:08 AM
really i wasn't and don't make me cite the thousand rw slupring posts. He has 209y/g for the season, cmon man that's 35 less than freaking Tannehill.. I'm no rw hater but you've been saying that wilson was the key of their success and don't deny it because if you remember, you've been saying a lot about how seattle was shitty before they drafted him, implying he was the reason of their success.
seattle made the playoffs before he came along in 2010. they missed it in 2011. Wilson has made them better, because while teams gear up for Lynch, Wilson has taken advantage. i think Wilson has been a difference maker for sure. this is clearly a defense-first team so calling him "the key" is going overboard. i just think he's been more than simply a guy along for the ride, as evidenced by the big plays he made in the SF game. he played well in the big game as well. his team happened to play a great game on the other two phases as well

Raven
02-04-2014, 07:18 AM
seattle made the playoffs before he came along in 2010. they missed it in 2011. Wilson has made them better, because while teams gear up for Lynch, Wilson has taken advantage. i think Wilson has been a difference maker for sure. this is clearly a defense-first team so calling him "the key" is going overboard. i just think he's been more than simply a guy along for the ride, as evidenced by the big plays he made in the SF game. he played well in the big game as well. his team happened to play a great game on the other two phases as well

i don't really see a scenario where a qb can do less and still win tbh.

spurraider21
02-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Brady threw 1 touchdown in 3 combined playoff games in his first superbowl run. i thought you would be very familiar with that

Raven
02-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Brady threw 1 touchdown in 3 combined playoff games in his first superbowl run. i thought you would be very familiar with that

pretty weak tbh.

Spur-Addict
02-04-2014, 08:18 AM
http://i3.asn.im/You-mad-brah--_t39v.jpg

:rollin

spurraider21
02-04-2014, 08:54 AM

pretty weak tbh.
:lmao incredible retort

you seriously shouldn't post without adult poster supervision (acceptable chaperones: Deadly/Brody, DoK, Harlem)

Lincoln
02-04-2014, 09:11 AM
The funny thing is Brady in his first run did do less than Wilson statistically lol. How is that weak

02-04-2014, 09:25 AM

Does anybody remember the Browns 20ish game losing streak to the Steelers that just recently got broken?

That's what raven is to spurraider21. raven is pretty awful all around, but always finds a way to get especially anally reamed when talking to spurraider

djohn2oo8
02-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Luck can lose you a game with his interceptions. Give me a QB who won't fuck up. Fuck stats.

Raven
02-04-2014, 09:30 AM
:lmao incredible retort

you seriously shouldn't post without adult poster supervision (acceptable chaperones: Deadly/Brody, DoK, Harlem)

you're retarded tbh, why don't you bring up the 70s nfl while you're at it. Right now, with the league as it is, i can't see a scenario where blabla.. get it?

Lincoln
02-04-2014, 09:34 AM
:popcorn

Spur-Addict
02-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Raven enjoys a good beating :rollin

resistanze
02-04-2014, 09:35 AM
you're retarded tbh, why don't you bring up the 70s nfl while you're at it. Right now, with the league as it is, i can't see a scenario where blabla.. get it?

:lol What the fuck are you talking about?

djohn2oo8
02-04-2014, 09:36 AM
So Seneca Wallace or Matt Flynn would have the same winning record as Wilson?

Lincoln
02-04-2014, 09:51 AM

Tbh if you took away the name
Of who posted it, it looks like an avante post. Bringing up 70s football and the "get it?" Is very similar to avante.

resistanze
02-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Tbh if you took away the name
Of who posted it, it looks like an avante post. Bringing up 70s football and the "get it?" Is very similar to avante.

and the 'blabla' :lol

Raven accidently falling into DD's beartrap as an unintended target tbh

monosylab1k
02-04-2014, 10:17 AM

But he did send the Raiders wailing and whining to the Tree Of Woe. And they're still crying.

tee, hee

leemajors
02-04-2014, 10:33 AM
lol lesser destiny

J.T.
02-04-2014, 10:33 AM

Raven
02-04-2014, 10:59 AM

what is it that you don't understand?

resistanze
02-04-2014, 11:06 AM
what is it that you don't understand?

Your entire post. What are you arguing?

What does Brady in '01 have to do with the 70s? Do you think the NFL today is so far removed from 2001 (which featured the 'Greatest Show on Turf')?
What do you mean by 'right now, with the league...'? If you're implying Wilson needed to do more offensively in today's NFL...you're obviously wrong...as the Seahawks won the Super Bowl.

So what are you trying to say?

Raven
02-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Your entire post. What are you arguing?

What does Brady in '01 have to do with the 70s? Do you think the NFL today is so far removed from 2001 (which featured the 'Greatest Show on Turf')?
What do you mean by 'right now, with the league...'? If you're implying Wilson needed to do more offensively in today's NFL...you're obviously wrong...as the Seahawks won the Super Bowl.

So what are you trying to say?

yes i do think the league has changed a lot since the first brady ring, and much more since the 70s, so comparison with those times are pretty pointless, especially when i use the present tense. No i don't think Wilson had to do more, at least not in the sb, i'm not bitching about wilson by any means. The point i made at the start was that not anyone agrees that wilson has been carried. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, i'm just stating it and some don't agree.

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-04-2014, 11:50 AM

Clipper Nation
02-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Its sad, the team with a lesser destiny and less interesting storylines won.
:lmao Yes, one of the youngest teams to ever win the Super Bowl totally has a "lesser destiny" than old-ass Fivehead.... and nobody gives a shit about "storylines," tbh....

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Luck also had more turnovers in that one game

djohn2oo8
02-04-2014, 12:04 PM
:lmao Yes, one of the youngest teams to ever win the Super Bowl totally has a "lesser destiny" than old-ass Fivehead.... and nobody gives a shit about "storylines," tbh....
This. I'd kill to see my team win a SB and people are in here talking about stats and storylines.

Avante
02-04-2014, 01:52 PM
In his final season at Wisconsin RW had a QB efficency rating of 119 that is the highest ever for one season in the history of the NCAA.

In his rookie NFL season he ties the td record held by Peyton Manning, he wins one playoff game and comes within seconds of playing in the NFC title game. He puts up a QB rating of over a 100.

In his second season he becomes the winningest second year QB in NFL history, he puts up another 100 QB rating which is a record and wins a Superbowl.

He has thrown less but has more TD's than Luck, he has a better comp%, he has by far a better QB rating and he isn't throwing SEVEN INT's in but two games.

Nobody in the history of pro football has had a better first two seasons than Russell Wilson, that is a fact and cannot be argued or debated. If he were on the Colts he'd be doing just as well as Luck has done but without all those INT's. He has better wheels, he can make all the throws, and he doesn't have a goofy looking head.

Only a fucking moron who knows...0...about pro football could fail to see what is going on here. This lameass......"but he plays on a better team".....big fucling deal, look at at those HALL OF FAME QB's that played on great teams like....

Joe Montana
Bart Starr
Len Dawson
Terry Bradshaw
Jim Kelly
Joe Namath
Steve Young
Bob Griese
Troy Aikman
Terry Bradshaw

How about yanking you pin head out of your blubber ass and look at some fucking reality. There is a reason RW has been voted to two pro bowls and Andrew Luck hasn't. And when Luck did replace RW this season what's he do, yep...ANOTHER INT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen a lot of fucking football, hell I saw the first game the Seahawks ever played. This kid is special and if you fucks are too stupid to not see that why am I not surprised?

I'd love for one of you midgets to jump on this, I'll chop ya up into little fucking pieces. I'll start by comparing RW's first two seasons against any HOFer.

This was before this seasons playoffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiJ3jN-sjok

The Gemini Method
02-04-2014, 01:52 PM
A team with lesser destiny? Not sure. Seattle can now be written out of the sad sack sports town it once was. I have family in the area and they've been waiting for a long time. It is almost neurotic as in years past I'd get a call from a cousin lamenting the direction of their beloved Mariners and Seahawks. That call I got from him Sunday night--well, that was worth it. That huge monkey on the back? It can now reside on Atlanta or Carolina from now on.

Chief Brody
02-04-2014, 02:10 PM
possum up a gumtree, coony on a stump

spurraider21
02-04-2014, 03:18 PM
But he did send the Raiders wailing and whining to the Tree Of Woe. And they're still crying.

tee, hee
:cry mono pls