PDA

View Full Version : Clippers CP3:"When I Was In High School I Didn't Have A Girl and Had No Time For A Boyfriend"

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2014, 06:07 PM
:lmao@CLippa Nation....:toast@ Divine Intervention stopping him from joining the Lakeshow

dPL0J_thoW4

Clipper Nation
02-04-2014, 06:11 PM
CP3's married to a woman, whereas Kirby is divorced with his wife taking half :lmao

Another failure from Capri :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2014, 06:11 PM
:lmao@ CP3: "What are they doing.. Sex is disgusting" :lmao

:lmao@ Clippa Nation

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2014, 06:12 PM
CP3's married to a woman, whereas Kirby is divorced with his wife taking half :lmao

bring ya ass to me Nigga...I got you :lmao he thinks Kissing girls is gross :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

KaiRMD1
02-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Kool, ol' sport, you've concerned me with your constant obsession with who is a lover of the female anatomy and who is a skin flute expert. I understood the obsession with "Jim" as you so affectionately refer to him because after all, if there is one person that laker fans feel the need to constantly compete against, it's Timothy Theodore Duncan, the man who has constantly been referred to as the greatest power forward of all time. But now, you are coming after another player and I just have to put my foot down ol' sport. Enough with the obsession of possible homosexuals. You used to be an ol' sport who paraded his exploits and conquering of the opposite sex, which we all know now is nothing more than a farce. Now, you are nothing more than a "suspect chaser" hoping to come across a man who is in fact, a "butt pirate." But I've decided as a fellow member of this forum to help you find yourself and the best place to start is this number: 1-888-843-4564. It's toll free and I believe they will get you the help you need.

You're welcome ol' sport
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-28941-hello-old-sport-gif-Great-Gats-Iku2.gif

FuzzyLumpkins
02-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Owned in post 2 and then destroyed completely by post 5.

Kool be slippin'.

Rogue
02-04-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm in college and still have no time or money for a bitch. I'd start to like and respect CP3 if he indeed said this tbh, because what he said is golden truth and also reflects dude's intelligence and abstinence.

Prime Time
02-04-2014, 10:26 PM
When he asked "How many boyfriends or girlfriends do you think I had in High-School?" I wish one of the kids said "The same amount of rings you have?"

irishock
02-04-2014, 10:33 PM
"The same amount of rings you have?"

Same number* of rings.

Bynumite
02-04-2014, 10:38 PM
CPFlop in 10 years: "When i was in the NBA i had no time for rings."

Xylus
02-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Kool, ol' sport, you've concerned me with your constant obsession with who is a lover of the female anatomy and who is a skin flute expert. I understood the obsession with "Jim" as you so affectionately refer to him because after all, if there is one person that laker fans feel the need to constantly compete against, it's Timothy Theodore Duncan, the man who has constantly been referred to as the greatest power forward of all time. But now, you are coming after another player and I just have to put my foot down ol' sport. Enough with the obsession of possible homosexuals. You used to be an ol' sport who paraded his exploits and conquering of the opposite sex, which we all know now is nothing more than a farce. Now, you are nothing more than a "suspect chaser" hoping to come across a man who is in fact, a "butt pirate." But I've decided as a fellow member of this forum to help you find yourself and the best place to start is this number: 1-888-843-4564. It's toll free and I believe they will get you the help you need.

You're welcome ol' sport

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

02-05-2014, 12:05 AM

You're welcome ol' sport

dat Ether

Thread
02-05-2014, 02:37 AM

You're welcome ol' sport

Boiled down:::last June.

HI-FI
02-05-2014, 03:02 AM
:lol
probably the best use of ol' sport yet

JamStone
02-05-2014, 12:00 PM

Two points of clarification:

1. Marriage to a woman does not preclude a man from being suspect. Elton John was married to a woman. Tim Duncan was married to a woman. We know how those "marriages" turned out. I'm not suggesting anything about CP3. I'm only suggesting that marriage to a woman doesn't really mean he can't be suspect.

2. Kobe and his wife are not divorced. They called off their divorce over a year ago. I understand when Kobe gets criticized or bashed. He deserves it most of the time. But at least get the facts right.

AchillesHeel
02-05-2014, 12:40 PM
lol dating in high school. High school is the time where you get drunk and mess around with a different girl every party, I get what CP3's trying to say, who has time for that dating shit in High school?

Jodelo
02-05-2014, 01:47 PM

You're welcome ol' sport

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2300537/deandrethunderdunk.gif