PDA

View Full Version : CHP handcuffs Firefighter at Scene of Accident

TSA
02-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Pigs. Click for picture.

http://www.statter911.com/2014/02/05/firefighter-handcuffed-crash-scene-california-highway-patrol/

Two people were transported to the hospital after a car struck a construction barrier on northbound Interstate 805 in Chula Vista (Tuesday evening).

An unusual incident also took place during the response to the accident. 10News was told a firefighter responding to the crash parked in the No. 1 lane on southbound I-805 and California Highway Patrol officers told him to move.

He did not move the engine and ended up detained and in handcuffs inside a CHP patrol car. He was later released. The exact details that led to the incident were unclear.

CBS News8 cameras were rolling when the firefighter and CHP officer got in a dispute over where the fire engine should park, while responding to the crash on I-805 near L Street.

CBS News8 video shows the CHP officer cuffing the firefighter, who was still in his uniform, at the scene of the accident. In the background, other fire crews and officers can be seen tending to the victims of the rollover accident.

The firefighter was detained in the back of a CHP vehicle for about half an hour before being released. CHP and Chula Vista Police say both agencies will meet on Wednesday to discuss the incident.

Wild Cobra
02-05-2014, 01:24 PM
The exact details are clear...

Too many police abuse their authority.

Sportcamper
02-05-2014, 01:45 PM
CHP are on the top of the food chain (State Police) and they are responsible for controlling the accident scene, shutting down lanes and directing traffic…That includes telling fire departments where they can park…I am pretty sure that this fireman knows that now...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Karma. Next time that cop rolls over and is ejected while chasing a suspect I hope the response time is delayed by 20 minutes.

CosmicCowboy
02-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Seriously, Why the fuck do they take all those big ass half million dollar fire truck rigs to every damn fender bender on the freeway? Two idiots bump bumpers and next thing you know I-10 is shut down to one lane with all the fire trucks parked everywhere.

TSA
02-05-2014, 02:19 PM
CHP are on the top of the food chain (State Police) and they are responsible for controlling the accident scene, shutting down lanes and directing traffic…That includes telling fire departments where they can park…I am pretty sure that this fireman knows that now...:lol
I'm not familiar with CA laws regarding who has the authority on an accident scene.

Woo Bum-kon
02-05-2014, 10:31 PM
Fuck you, fuckin' queers. Firemen gettin' pussy for the first time in the history of fire or pussy. Hey go save a kitten in a tree, you fucking homos.

boutons_deux
02-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Pigs. Click for picture.

http://www.statter911.com/2014/02/05/firefighter-handcuffed-crash-scene-california-highway-patrol/

Two people were transported to the hospital after a car struck a construction barrier on northbound Interstate 805 in Chula Vista (Tuesday evening).

An unusual incident also took place during the response to the accident. 10News was told a firefighter responding to the crash parked in the No. 1 lane on southbound I-805 and California Highway Patrol officers told him to move.

He did not move the engine and ended up detained and in handcuffs inside a CHP patrol car. He was later released. The exact details that led to the incident were unclear.

CBS News8 cameras were rolling when the firefighter and CHP officer got in a dispute over where the fire engine should park, while responding to the crash on I-805 near L Street.

CBS News8 video shows the CHP officer cuffing the firefighter, who was still in his uniform, at the scene of the accident. In the background, other fire crews and officers can be seen tending to the victims of the rollover accident.

The firefighter was detained in the back of a CHP vehicle for about half an hour before being released. CHP and Chula Vista Police say both agencies will meet on Wednesday to discuss the incident.

ff was very lucky they didn't shoot him

TSA
02-06-2014, 04:55 PM
According to this Fire Department has authority.

http://www.fema.gov/incident-command-system

Thebesteva
02-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Was about to make this thread myself. Cops need a gigantic dick to the face