PDA

View Full Version : Will the league ever crack down on the Seahawks, tbh?..

HarlemHeat37
02-05-2014, 02:20 PM
- They have had more PED suspensions than any other team in the league during the past 5 years

- Virtually half their defensive starters have been suspended for PED use

- The league has allowed all of these players to continue playing, despite failing tests

- The Seahawks' defense starts: a 4th rounder, 2 undrafted players, a 3rd rounder, a 7th rounder, 2 5th rounders and a 6th rounder..

How did they get "so lucky" with all these late picks that have miraculously formed an elite, arguably historic defense?..that's quite the "development system" they have in Seattle:lol..

- Pete Carroll was the mentor of 2 notorious PED abusers, Brian Cushing and Clay Matthews IIRC..it's been rumoured that Carroll encourages players to abuse PEDs, tbh..he's also on record supporting marijuana usage among NFL players, so there is evidence that he has publicly supports drugs..

Will the league ever step in, or is this "Seattle and their fans" gimmick too valuable to the NFL, tbh?..

Spur-Addict
02-05-2014, 02:22 PM
There's a SuperBowl parade going on, you should check it out, tune in! :rollin

The Gemini Method
02-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Gonna pop mollies with Von Miller at the Superbowl Party!!!

Clipper Nation
02-05-2014, 02:28 PM
:lol Sorry, Harlem, but this is another shit take.... the Donkeys are one of the biggest cheating franchises in NFL history and Von Miller got caught taking "mollies" (steroids) earlier this year, tbh....

spurraider21
02-05-2014, 02:40 PM
you are asking if they will crack down yet you go on the mention all the suspensions. clearly they are cracking down

HarlemHeat37
02-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Von Miller did not have an impact on the Broncos' run this season, so that's irrelevant, tbh..

spurraider21
Then don't include him in your :cry injury thread :cry

HarlemHeat37
you are asking if they will crack down yet you go on the mention all the suspensions. clearly they are cracking down

Nope, they allowed them to play in the important games, obviously..

spurraider21
02-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Nope, they allowed them to play in the important games, obviously..
so if they get a 4 game suspension, you want them to selectively choose certain "important" games rather than the first 4. cmon now

HarlemHeat37
02-05-2014, 02:44 PM
I want them to investigate Carroll and the Seahawks and their mysterious "player development"..it's strange that a team with so many suspensions for drug abuse is also the team with so many late-round/undrafted scrubs that were able to form a historic defense:lol..

It's funny that NFL fans still discuss Spygate, but turn a blind eye to the Seahawks, since Belichick and Brady aren't on their roster:lol..

MeloHype
02-05-2014, 02:45 PM
I believe Browner is facing a 1 year suspension

The Gemini Method
02-05-2014, 02:46 PM
NFL fans still use the Weed and Adderall remarks--who you kidding? The salty remain sodium-laced. :cry

spurraider21
02-05-2014, 02:50 PM
do you share the same sentiments with the obvious Miami Heat PED abuse?

Clipper Nation
02-05-2014, 03:01 PM
It's funny that NFL fans still discuss Spygate, but turn a blind eye to the Seahawks, since Belichick and Brady aren't on their roster:lol..

Yeah, because the media and casual fans just adore Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Panthers have 6 defensive starters that are rookies tbh... so that kinda takes away your theory...

they do PI like hell tho

AchillesHeel
02-05-2014, 03:08 PM
:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-05-2014, 03:16 PM
NFL fans still use the Weed and Adderall remarks--who you kidding? The salty remain sodium-laced. :cry

:lolYou know the generic for Adderall is amphetamine salts, right? Ypu can say fans are salty on some metaphysical level, but it just sounds funny since we know the Seahawks are salty on a metabolic level.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-05-2014, 03:20 PM
:lol Seadderall Roidhawks tbh. Where there's smoke there's fire.

The Gemini Method
02-05-2014, 03:26 PM
:lolYou know the generic for Adderall is amphetamine salts, right? Ypu can say fans are salty on some metaphysical level, but it just sounds funny since we know the Seahawks are salty on a metabolic level.

Yes, I'm quite aware--I've dabbled in it. Didn't make it to the NFL though.

Raven
02-05-2014, 03:29 PM
kind of weird to talk about cheating in the nfl with a straight face tbh.

Brazil
02-05-2014, 03:38 PM
:lol yeah like Broncos have 0 PED users in their team... give me a break

after the injuries, seahawks are cheating, next is gonna be refs

spurraider21
02-05-2014, 06:30 PM
do you share the same sentiments with the obvious Miami Heat PED abuse?

J.T.
02-06-2014, 01:36 AM
NFL should definitely go harder on PED abuse. I'd say, with evidence (i.e. failed PED screen), the first offense should be no less than an 8 game suspension with a moderate fine, but the player can appeal the suspension if he can submit a negative PED screen before the first served game suspension. The second offense should be no less than a 16 game suspension with a hefty fine and cannot be appealed. A third offense would be a Spygate-level fine and lifetime ban from the NFL. This would make any player think twice before they cheat to compete.

No issue with Pete Carroll supporting pot use though. Obviously the NFL has substance abuse policies and players can and should be suspended if they fail drug screens, but pretty much any position except linemen and maybe a linebacker or two, wouldn't have trouble pissing clean in about two weeks maximum. If you can toke around your random screens and not get caught, more power to you.

jimbo
02-06-2014, 02:42 AM
They can't. Without his PEDs Peyton's neck would literally crack.

Lord knows what kind of fetuses he had to implant in there to keep that shit strong. Not to mention the pinched nerve and all the muscle loss from his upper body after being barely able to move that for a few months.

He flew to Europe four times, trying various therapies or promised miracle cures, most of them having to do with electro-stimulation techniques to rekindle the nerves. “Some had a little voodoo to them,” he says. “When you’re injured and not recovering fast, it’s hard to dismiss those. You never knew if one might work, so I tried a few of those.”

Does that sound like a man that's 100% clean to you?

Tbh, Peyton recovering from this is more miraculous than Peterson's MVP season. Ridiculous.

Thebesteva
02-06-2014, 05:27 AM
- They have had more PED suspensions than any other team in the league during the past 5 years

- The league has allowed all of these players to continue playing, despite failing tests

- The Seahawks' defense starts: a 4th rounder, 2 undrafted players, a 3rd rounder, a 7th rounder, 2 5th rounders and a 6th rounder..

How did they get "so lucky" with all these late picks that have miraculously formed an elite, arguably historic defense?..that's quite the "development system" they have in Seattle:lol..

- Pete Carroll was the mentor of 2 notorious PED abusers, Brian Cushing and Clay Matthews IIRC..it's been rumoured that Carroll encourages players to abuse PEDs, tbh..he's also on record supporting marijuana usage among NFL players, so there is evidence that he has publicly supports drugs..

Will the league ever step in, or is this "Seattle and their fans" gimmick too valuable to the NFL, tbh?..

C'mon man, we're better than that. We made it to the Superbowl by kicking the dog shit out of the AFC and leaving them scoreless going into the 4th for each games. The defense of the Broncos decided to all get injured prior to the playoffs and superbowl and that wasnt going to give to win it all.

In sports, I've learned one simple lesson, the team with the least amount of key injuries almost 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of the times wins.

tlongII
02-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Great parade yesterday! :tu

The Gemini Method
02-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Great parade yesterday! :tu

Did you attend, Tlong? It was an amazing sight to see streamin' live that's for sure!

tlongII
02-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Did you attend, Tlong? It was an amazing sight to see streamin' live that's for sure!

Nah I had to work. I streamed it.

tlongII
02-06-2014, 11:37 AM
I think we 're going to win it again next year. I don't think anybody can stop us.

baseline bum
02-06-2014, 11:40 AM
I thought Harlem was one of the main advocates of PEDs in sports.

MeloHype
02-06-2014, 12:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IM3x7md.jpg

The Gemini Method
02-06-2014, 01:16 PM
I think we 're going to win it again next year. I don't think anybody can stop us.

Next year--if they win, I'm there.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-06-2014, 01:17 PM
HarlemHeat37 is the most salty faggot on this forum. Even more salty than his faggot boyfriend TIMMYtoZO

leemajors
02-06-2014, 01:33 PM
They can't. Without his PEDs Peyton's neck would literally crack.

Lord knows what kind of fetuses he had to implant in there to keep that shit strong. Not to mention the pinched nerve and all the muscle loss from his upper body after being barely able to move that for a few months.

Does that sound like a man that's 100% clean to you?

Tbh, Peyton recovering from this is more miraculous than Peterson's MVP season. Ridiculous.

what's ridiculous is those treatments not being available in the US for a long time. They do blood spinning here now in a few places, and it's one of the things that let him recover so well.

Ghazi
02-07-2014, 02:21 AM
Seahawks are just stacked... what an organization from top to bottom... players, coach, fans, owner.

Ghazi
02-07-2014, 02:23 AM
Also... this Seahawks defense isn't particularly historic.

The Gemini Method
02-07-2014, 02:28 AM
History...smistory. The title is all that matters.

dg7md
02-07-2014, 07:11 AM
Niners are a better team overall. The Seahawks might have won the championship, and congratulations to that and the utter massacre to the Broncos, but the Niners are better all around as a team.

It's a little narrow-minded to believe it'll be an easy path to repeat, when the Seahawks were one Richard Sherman play away from losing at home to your rival.

It'll be a harder road next year to win because you guys are a marked target, everyone is going to play their best against you and you pissed off your rival along the way.

The Gemini Method
02-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Niners are a better team overall. The Seahawks might have won the championship, and congratulations to that and the utter massacre to the Broncos, but the Niners are better all around as a team.

It's a little narrow-minded to believe it'll be an easy path to repeat, when the Seahawks were one Richard Sherman play away from losing at home to your rival.

It'll be a harder road next year to win because you guys are a marked target, everyone is going to play their best against you and you pissed off your rival along the way.

Better? Naw. The series has been 3-2 in the last two years with each home team winning and the margin of score being more distant @ the Clink. These two teams are pretty much even. The Hawks having the advantage in; secondary, special teams, running back, QB and coaching. The 49ers have the advantage in receiving (Though, Baldwin, Kearse, Tate and later Harvin played with more heart than the 49ers corps) OL and DL, and LB. Though Wagner, Wright, Irvin played tremendously although under the radar. Of course it isn't going to be easy to repeat--however, the Seahawks have an advantage in that hey don't have to look to pay Sherman, Thomas, and Wilson until the upcoming year. Only 7 teams have repeated as SB champs; the Packers, Dolphins, Steelers (twice), 49ers, Cowboys, Broncos and Patriots. So it is inherently difficult but if there is a team that could pull it off it would be this one. They are young and dangerous because they still feel like they're being disrespected. One play or not away is still a loss. These teams are the top-2 teams in the league and to say one squad is better than an other is a falsehood. Oh, and don't forget how much ubiquitous 'heart' the Seahawks have for having to wear the crown as the NFC favorite for a majority of the season. That is unheard of from Pete Caroll's teams let alone a team that is chock-full of youngins.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2014, 02:49 PM
The 9ers are clearly on the decline, tbh, their window is closed..

spurraider21
02-07-2014, 03:06 PM
i really don't see how you get to that assessment even though you keep bringing that up

Clipper Nation
02-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Don't see the Whiners winning anything with their shit quarterback and bitch coach, tbh.....

The Gemini Method
02-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Don't see the Whiners winning anything with their shit quarterback and bitch coach, tbh.....

Hey CN was Denario Alexander supposed to be the Bolts' no.2 last year?

Clipper Nation
02-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Hey CN was Denario Alexander supposed to be the Bolts' no.2 last year?

He was actually supposed to be the #1 receiver after the numbers he had put up in 2012, but of course, the ACL tear happened....

The Gemini Method
02-07-2014, 04:40 PM
He was actually supposed to be the #1 receiver after the numbers he had put up in 2012, but of course, the ACL tear happened....

Oh wow. So he's probably not going to be with the Chargers this year--that means Keenan Allen is numero uno!

vander
02-07-2014, 06:20 PM
I wonder how long Carroll sticks around now

Clipper Nation
02-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Why leave anytime soon? He has all the control he wants and just won a ring, tbh....

DeadlyDynasty
02-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Has it ever been made public which drugs caused these suspensions (other than addy)? You can't argue with results in the Pete Carroll program, but I wish he'd tell me the ancient chinese secret so I could start cycling on again tbh

DeadlyDynasty
02-07-2014, 07:16 PM
He'll wait till a scandal is about to drop, imo.

BUMP
02-07-2014, 08:17 PM

:lol how are the 9ers the better team overall?

The only area they are clearly better is the linebacker corps

You could say that their receiving corps is better but that doesn't matter since Sherman will blanket Crabtree, Vernon Davis shits his pants everytime he plays Seattle, and Boldin is a free agent.

J.T.
02-07-2014, 09:05 PM
43-8ontruckwindow.jpg

That's a top shelf troll job.

ThaBigFundamental21
02-07-2014, 11:08 PM

Broncos fans are the worst. Quit crying.

Thebesteva
02-08-2014, 12:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IM3x7md.jpg

Too soon tbh

Thebesteva
02-08-2014, 12:10 AM
All fans are the worst. Quit crying.

FIFY

spurraider21
02-08-2014, 12:38 AM
Cut him some slack. He's just channeling his inner Heat fan...

which is is ironic considering he is complaining about PED abuse

ThaBigFundamental21
02-08-2014, 11:49 AM
Too soon tbh

Holy shit this is amazing.

Thread
02-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Until Media gets involved in conspiracy with Goodell and condemns it---nothing will happen. & the NFL/Goodell & Media is making way too much $ to do something asinine like that.

The three factions NFL/Media/NFLPA will feed at the trough as MLB/Media/MLBPA did until they've nary other choice....then, THEN they'll climb the highest hill and shout out their outrage.

DeadlyDynasty
02-08-2014, 12:55 PM
This will be another PBS Frontline special or 30 for 30 down the line...something like, "Lowering the Boom: The Rise and Fall of the Seattle Seahawks"

Intro music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M

-"How did we not see it coming?" - Dan Dierdorf
-"All those early Seahawk suspensions were just disregarded as individual infractions" - Former Seahawks player
-"Nobody questioned how a team filled with 3rd+ round picks had so many probowlers, we all just assumed Carroll was a great coach." - Adam Schefter

Years later, after 5 successive years of stripped 1st round picks and with Carroll black-balled from the NFL, the Seahawks wonder why they can no longer get by on late-round talent like they used to. Then we'll hear about the various USC and Seahawks players who have mental problems or brain cancer a la Lyle Alzado.

The special will end with a telling, but symbolic highlight of a Patriots game in his last season there. Looking to the sideline, Carroll tells Bledsoe what to do. Bledsoe ignores his orders (literally waves him off), then goes on to throw the winning TD. Fade to black, the credits roll to Nina Simone's "Sinnerman."

resistanze
02-08-2014, 01:15 PM
This will be another PBS Frontline special or 30 for 30 down the line...something like, "Lowering the Boom: The Rise and Fall of the Seattle Seahawks"

Intro music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M

-"How did we not see it coming?" - Dan Dierdorf
-"All those early Seahawk suspensions were just disregarded as individual infractions" - Former Seahawks player
-"Nobody questioned how a team filled with 3rd+ round picks had so many probowlers, we all just assumed Carroll was a great coach." - Adam Schefter

Years later, after 5 successive years of stripped 1st round picks and with Carroll black-balled from the NFL, the Seahawks wonder why they can no longer get by on late-round talent like they used to. Then we'll hear about the various USC and Seahawks players who have mental problems or brain cancer a la Lyle Alzado.

The special will end with a telling, but symbolic highlight of a Patriots game in his last season there. Looking to the sideline, Carroll tells Bledsoe what to do. Bledsoe ignores his orders (literally waves him off), then goes on to throw the winning TD. Fade to black, the credits roll to Nina Simone's "Sinnerman."
:lmao

I'll watch for the intro music alone tbh

The Gemini Method
02-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Any 30 for 30 with Mayfield and Simone is worth the watch alone…this post better not be followed by an Avante list of Black musicians who slept with Simone...

Brazil
02-09-2014, 05:57 PM
HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) is the most salty faggot on this forum. Even more salty than his faggot boyfriend TIMMYtoZO (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=21393)

To be fair Harlem is present, timmytozo is Mia

spurraider21
02-09-2014, 07:28 PM
timmy2zo just pulling an avante by faking being out of the country since he bet his life on the broncos (favorites) winning

FYM
02-09-2014, 10:00 PM
timmy2zo just pulling an avante by faking being out of the country since he bet his life on the broncos (favorites) winning

Timmytozo is a faggot tbh

spurraider21
02-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Timmytozo is a faggot tbh
everybody agrees except harlem and dok

HI-FI
02-09-2014, 11:32 PM
i believe it's the second time he bet his life on something and was wrong, the other being the Cardinals IIRC. nigga must have 9 lives.

spurraider21
02-09-2014, 11:35 PM
i believe it's the second time he bet his life on something and was wrong, the other being the Cardinals IIRC. nigga must have 9 lives.
much like no lyfe's roommates tbh

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2014, 12:09 AM
much like no lyfe's roommates tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyUnptOAjQc

Avante
02-10-2014, 12:12 AM

Do you really think I think any amount of time is going to have an impact on anything, come on man.

I'm looking into buying some property up around Springfield, I have a number of different potential deals going on, it is very time consuming, there is a lot involved....ok?

I could leave for a year it wouldn't matter, ok?

FYM
02-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Do you really think I think any amount of time is going to have an impact on anything, come on man.

I'm looking into buying some property up around Springfield, I have a number of different potential deals going on, it is very time consuming, there is a lot involved....ok?

I could leave for a year it wouldn't matter, ok?

I dont think this post was meant to you tbh unless you are timmytozo

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 10:02 AM
:lol He's been hiding ever since I owned him with the "Fivehead choking" take, tbh.... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth....