PDA

View Full Version : Welfare Queen has Cancer

baseline bum
02-05-2014, 07:11 PM
:lol more broke than Iverson
:lol Teabagger version of Antoine Walker

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/curt-schilling-announces-cancer-230119795--mlb.html

Biernutz
02-05-2014, 08:09 PM
I would like to wish Kurt all the best in his battle with his health problems.
His daughter, Gabby, Twittered Wednesday to ask for prayers for her father.

''So i guess the word is out, if everyone could just keep my dad and family in their prayers it would mean a lot!'' she wrote.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2014, 08:12 PM
:lol more broke than Iverson
:lol Teabagger version of Antoine Walker

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/curt-schilling-announces-cancer-230119795--mlb.html

:lmao:lmao karma is a bitch

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2014, 08:13 PM
I would like to wish Kurt all the best in his battle with his health problems.
His daughter, Gabby, Twittered Wednesday to ask for prayers for her father.

''So i guess the word is out, if everyone could just keep my dad and family in their prayers it would mean a lot!'' she wrote.

Why are they asking for prayer handouts? Time for Schilling to go read Atlas Shrugged, pull himself up by his bootstraps and quit being a taker!

Biernutz
02-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Why are they asking for prayer handouts? Time for Schilling to go read Atlas Shrugged, pull himself up by his bootstraps and quit being a taker!
You have a cold heart....His wife has had cancer also ....It's not about his software business. Business fail all the time, he also lost $50 mill of his
own money.....

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2014, 08:24 PM
You have a cold heart....His wife has had cancer also ....It's not about his software business. Business fail all the time, he also lost $50 mill of his
own money.....

Nope, I just am sick and tired of this culture of dependency for these welfare queens like Curt Schilling.

It's for his own good, austerity heals all wounds. God bless.

baseline bum
02-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Nope, I just am sick and tired of this culture of dependency for these welfare queens like Curt Schilling.

I am proud of what we did that night, but I am far more excited about what I was able to experience in my relationship with Christ that night.

^^ Schilling on the bloody sock game :rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2014, 09:24 PM
I am proud of what we did that night, but I am far more excited about what I was able to experience in my relationship with Christ that night.

^^ Schilling on the bloody sock game :rollin

:lmao Christ giving him cancer

resistanze
02-05-2014, 10:26 PM
:lmao Christ giving him cancer

WC sends his best wishes tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-05-2014, 11:50 PM

shut the fuck up. you're a piece of shit. karma is a bitch.. you'll end up getting cancer and we'll see how funny it is. fucking faggot.

blah blah blah
02-06-2014, 12:18 AM
I'm shocked Clipper Nation hasn't followed his idol in here yet and responded with a very funny and original ":lmao cancer :lmao faggot" post just yet.

I'm willing to give it one more day though.

The Reckoning
02-06-2014, 02:04 AM
cold blooded

Reck
02-06-2014, 06:21 AM
Wow Curt cant catch a break.

He went bankrupt with his game company and now this? Ouch.

Hope he makes it through.

LOL you atheist are only non-believers when you're healthy. Once shit hits the fan ya'll always find god. :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-06-2014, 06:44 AM
shut the fuck up. you're a piece of shit. karma is a bitch.. you'll end up getting cancer and we'll see how funny it is. fucking faggot.

:lmao karma
:lmao superstitions
:lmao Curt believing in stuff like karma and Christ and getting cancer for it

baseline bum
02-06-2014, 09:27 AM

LOL you atheist are only non-believers when you're healthy. Once shit hits the fan ya'll always find god. :lmao

Getting that $75 million loan from Rhode Island when no one in the private sector would touch his company was a hell of a break.

Bill_Brasky
02-06-2014, 09:47 AM

He's a scumbag who deserves all of it.

Biernutz
02-06-2014, 04:04 PM
No slack from the Yankee and Diamondback fans.....

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-06-2014, 07:03 PM
No slack from the Yankee and Diamondback fans.....

I'm not a Diamondbacks fan and don't care about baseball at all, but the fact he won Arizona a world series and Arizona fans + former teammates of his hate his guts should tell you what kind of person he is. His nickname with the Diamondbacks was "Dinner for one" because he was an introverted asshole.

BUMP
02-06-2014, 08:55 PM
:lol "Dinner for one"

DeadlyDynasty
02-06-2014, 09:16 PM
:lol "Dinner for one"

I think that's the new winner, finally overtaking Scottie "No-tippin'" Pippen

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Scottie "No-tippin'" Pippen

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Thread