PDA

View Full Version : Nene Durant..

HarlemHeat37
02-05-2014, 09:55 PM
I can't remember ever seeing a non-star get so many calls or non-calls in a single game, tbh..

He uses his off-arm on every single play and doesn't get called:lmao..

SanDiegoSpursFan
02-05-2014, 10:05 PM
He's seriously diving into people with his elbow.

Andthentherewas21
02-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Pretty sure Prokhorov paid off the refs to keep this one going so Spurs would be tired tomorrow. I would say it was WAS ownership group, but they are cheap as shit.

Robz4000
02-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Nene got away with murder out there all night. It was ridiculous...

Mikeanaro
02-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Tonight was a sad and perfect example to show us why the NBA is rigged

TE
02-05-2014, 10:44 PM
I had reminders of the Spurs going up against the Shaq Lakers. Nene was given so many calls, he looked like Shaq out there, tbh.

crc21209
02-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Yeah I didn't understand when the hell Nene became a Superstar :lol. You would think he was a Superstar by watching this game tonight...

RD2191
02-05-2014, 10:49 PM
I had reminders of the Spurs going up against the Shaq Lakers. Nene was given so many calls, he looked like Shaq out there, tbh.
lol come on man. whats with the over exaggerating tonight?:lol

TE
02-05-2014, 10:50 PM
lol come on man. whats with the over exaggerating tonight?:lol
I like exaggerating shit. It gets the point across. That's what Mexicans do nigga. Oh I forgot, you ain't Mexican:lol

RD2191
02-05-2014, 10:52 PM
I like exaggerating shit. It gets the point across. That's what Mexicans do nigga. Oh I forgot, you ain't Mexican:lol
:sombrero:

koriwhat
02-05-2014, 11:02 PM
I can't remember ever seeing a non-star get so many calls or non-calls in a single game, tbh..

He uses his off-arm on every single play and doesn't get called:lmao..

oh you mean like dirk does?

HI-FI
02-05-2014, 11:06 PM
this game definitely had 2002 WCF or 2012 WCF moments to it, not as bad but reminiscent. just unreal the NBA still has such shitty or inconsistent officiating in this day and age.

Mugen
02-05-2014, 11:07 PM
this game definitely had 2002 WCF or 2012 WCF moments to it, not as bad but reminiscent. just unreal the NBA still has such shitty or inconsistent officiating in this day and age.

Seemed like you're run of the mill MethKC game to me tbh.

ElNono
02-05-2014, 11:08 PM
I was waiting for Nene to pull a rip-through, tbh... just happy it never happened...

Juggity
02-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Always said I'd love Nene on the spurs...shame it never happened

HI-FI
02-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Seemed like you're run of the mill MethKC game to me tbh.

It is, just surprised to see Nene get that treatment. Shows how refs can be the ultimate wild card.

Mugen
02-05-2014, 11:51 PM
It is, just surprised to see Nene get that treatment. Shows how refs can be the ultimate wild card.

Meh, the last foul on Duncan was atrocious but it doesn't happen if the Spurs don't give up 3 wide open layups to Wall tbh.

jARS mEsH sEt
02-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Tonight was a sad and perfect example to show us why the NBA is rigged

It's not rigged per se. It's just highly biased. That's the only reason I keep watching. It's actually within the realm of possibility to win a biased game if your offense is on point. You can't win a rigged game, though. And defense doesn't win biased games because 90% of the contact that occurs in the NBA has been called a "foul" at one point or another. You can win biased games with better offense, though.

jARS mEsH sEt
02-06-2014, 12:18 AM

Not even close. 2012 WCF Game 6 was one of the most atrocious displays in NBA history.

HI-FI
02-06-2014, 12:36 AM
Not even close. 2012 WCF Game 6 was one of the most atrocious displays in NBA history.
it was terrible, on par with game 6 of 2002 WCF. this just felt like echoes of it at times, but obviously not as bad.

Mikeanaro
02-06-2014, 12:56 AM
I know what you mean but this game sucked more than the last one against Memphis refs were so fucking focused on helping the Grizz that they went OT, Iīll say the game is rigged and if your shooting is hot you will win, but if you canīt shoot even to save your life (ala Utah) any help given to you is pointless, anyway Im a foreigner and donīt control every nuance of the english language but Highly Biased to me means its rigged.
And I cant believe this season how most refs even when we play at home are such POS, a team that really won it all treated like the bad guys from WWE and shit like Lebron is glorified, this new Silver dude will be Stern Pt 2.

Sean Cagney
02-06-2014, 01:08 AM

YES IT WAS.......

TJastal
02-06-2014, 02:55 AM
Here's my 2 cents. (If you're the politically correct Obama/Holder voting type you may want to skip).

It was a near perfect storm brewing here. You have:

The spurs, a team that still represents the selfless "good guys" .... guys with character and morals... exactly the image Stern and new puppet commissioner/cronies have been trying to eradicate since Stern took over the league and have been hilariously unable to do. (His obvious contempt and frustration level was shown in the outlandish fine on the spurs organization over rest-gate.)

Then you have an up and coming team (the wizards) playing in an urban "ghetto" city and starting to show mild success. Stern and puppet cronies starting to salivate, phone calls being made. "Did you see John Wall's recent win against Durant? Oh hell ya... we can finally start promoting this guy in earnest! Make some calls Charlie, get the boys on track with our plans ASAP."

Of course at the center of all this you have the prototypical selfish stat padding Allen Iverson clone type player (John Wall), who embodies everything the nba is desperately trying to promote and "help" (via officiating of course) succeed playing in the aforementioned "urban" center. (I.E. poverty and crime ridden city).

Finally, you have a large black gorilla type enforcer (Nene) who obviously sensed which way the wind was blowing and instinctually went completely bananas (no pun intended, really lol).

FuzzyLumpkins
02-06-2014, 03:28 AM
I cannot remember 3 straight and 4 out of 5 inbound playcalls go for layups against us. Randy Wittman got my attention.

tenbeersbold
02-06-2014, 04:03 AM
Here's my 2 cents. (If you're the politically correct Obama/Holder voting type you may want to skip).

It was a near perfect storm brewing here. You have:

The spurs, a team that still represents the selfless "good guys" .... guys with character and morals... exactly the image Stern and new puppet commissioner/cronies have been trying to eradicate since Stern took over the league and have been hilariously unable to do. (His obvious contempt and frustration level was shown in the outlandish fine on the spurs organization over rest-gate.)

Then you have an up and coming team (the wizards) playing in an urban "ghetto" city and starting to show mild success. Stern and puppet cronies starting to salivate, phone calls being made. "Did you see John Wall's recent win against Durant? Oh hell ya... we can finally start promoting this guy in earnest! Make some calls Charlie, get the boys on track with our plans ASAP."

Of course at the center of all this you have the prototypical selfish stat padding Allen Iverson clone type player (John Wall), who embodies everything the nba is desperately trying to promote and "help" (via officiating of course) succeed playing in the aforementioned "urban" center. (I.E. poverty and crime ridden city).

Finally, you have a large black gorilla type enforcer (Nene) who obviously sensed which way the wind was blowing and instinctually went completely bananas (no pun intended, really lol).

LMFAO,you aint never been to the Verizon center,that much is obvious...

That area is white folk wonderland,surrounded by yuppie steak houses and upscale bars,art galleries etc.

You'd be surprised at what percentage of Senators/Congressmen/ federal apptys live within stumbling distance of Verizon

Maybe 30 plus years a go it was a "bad" hood and even then there was a thriving cultural scene for alternative white folks that mostly got pushed out by white yuppies starting in the mid 90's w/ the China Town gentrification

I pretty much lived in that area of town from the late 80's to the mid 2000's.

9 nth and F crew boyo!

FireMicoHalili
02-06-2014, 06:42 AM
He got six FTs, made four so what is the ruckus about

SupremeGuy
02-06-2014, 09:08 AM
He got six FTs, made four so what is the ruckus aboutYou're either stupid or didn't watch the game. Or both.

FireMicoHalili
02-06-2014, 10:14 AM
You're either stupid or didn't watch the game. Or both.
Both actually, so wouldn't mind a backgrounder, SupremeGuy

Obstructed_View
02-06-2014, 06:48 PM
The league is definitely rigged. The refs turned the ball over three times in a row resulting in layups. Wait, no that was the Spurs.