PDA

View Full Version : Your guys thoughts on licking a girls....

Thebesteva
02-07-2014, 02:11 AM
How many of you do it? Dont lie.

apalisoc_9
02-07-2014, 02:12 AM
:vomit:

The Gemini Method
02-07-2014, 02:20 AM
Toss that salad, bruh. How many have done it after ya breezy done did cardio???

The Reckoning
02-07-2014, 02:21 AM
never done it but probably requires a shower beforehand

Thebesteva
02-07-2014, 02:35 AM
So you guys have this laying in your bed, you're just going to dick her, anal her, and get head? C'mon sons live a little

http://therynoshorn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/stacy_keibler_Amazing_ass_b-28311.jpg

MultiTroll
02-07-2014, 02:55 AM
Just in case anyone on the interwebs is taking this thread seriously.

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsforstds/f/safeanalsex.htm
Why is it important to have safe anal sex?By Elizabeth Boskey, Ph.D. (http://std.about.com/bio/Elizabeth-Boskey-Ph-D-25525.htm)

Thebesteva
02-07-2014, 03:00 AM
Just in case anyone on the interwebs is taking this thread seriously.

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsforstds/f/safeanalsex.htm
Why is it important to have safe anal sex?

By Elizabeth Boskey, Ph.D. (http://std.about.com/bio/Elizabeth-Boskey-Ph-D-25525.htm)

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e4/e413cd9c1360edf35ee2a23be875ad938fb4fc82f718e4d107 fa5c4baf4e7a87.jpg

MultiTroll
02-07-2014, 03:06 AM
http://dentalassistingclinic.wikispaces.com/file/view/dental-dam-grin.jpg/150757615/dental-dam-grin.jpg

MultiTroll
02-07-2014, 03:07 AM
http://cleverhousewife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/dental-dam.jpg

Thebesteva
02-07-2014, 03:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYw9lkfJf-8

FkLA
02-07-2014, 03:16 AM
Never have but probably would/will at some point. Regular sex gets boring imo.

Avante
02-07-2014, 03:46 AM
Avante...hey baby
Judy...hey
Avante...how about a little, well, you know.
Judy...ok under one condition.
Avante...shoot!
Judy....no way in hell you are going to be sticking anything up my butt, ok?
Avante....ah come on.....pretty please. Just a lick actually.
Judy...sorry cowboy but a lady has to draw a line somewhere, a tongue up or around my asshole does....0....for me, take it or leave it.
Avante...well, ok.

spurraider21
02-07-2014, 03:53 AM
never done it but probably requires a shower beforehand
yeah. i'd have to personally inspect it and clean in myself in the shower if i was ever going to entertain the idea, tbh

Prime Time
02-07-2014, 05:46 AM
Surley there could have been a better way to word this. Rimming, Chewing bud, Brown biting, I'd even take Anilingus.

benefactor
02-07-2014, 06:44 AM
:lol lebomb

Have not and never will. I don't give a fuck how clean it is, I'm not putting my mouth on something that shit regularly exits from.

Rogue
02-07-2014, 09:00 AM
I don't repudiate licking a bitch's pussy but I think licking her butthole is something entirely different, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2014, 11:35 AM
I've done it a million times, but I have rules, tbh:

- Only do it after she or we both just showered within a few hours
- She has to have a good looking ass/asshole to entice me
- She has to have her shit wax'd, no fucking hair around there
- Never, EVER did it with a girl I just met
- If all is safe, test the waters out first and see if she genuinely likes it, or else you're licking somebody's ass that doesn't even want it, not worth it:lol

leemajors
02-07-2014, 11:41 AM
I've done it a bunch of times, but I have rules, tbh:

- Only do it after she or we both just showered within 2 hours
- Never, EVER do it with a girl I just met
- If all is safe, test the waters out first and see if she genuinely likes it, or else you're licking somebody's ass that doesn't even want it, not worth it:lol

agreed there. in my experience, pressure test w/finger or thumb - they like that they are usually into it.

TheRealCB
02-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Just eat the damn pussy sons.

Thread
02-07-2014, 11:45 AM

After eating an entire shit sandwich last June you're a connasewer.

DMC
02-07-2014, 11:56 AM
If I wanted to eat shit I'd go to Taco Cabana.

DMC
02-07-2014, 12:06 PM
So you guys have this laying in your bed, you're just going to dick her, anal her, and get head? C'mon sons live a little

http://therynoshorn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/stacy_keibler_Amazing_ass_b-28311.jpg

None of you have anything close to that in your bed.

Instead you have this:

http://www.chubbymoms.net/matures/9b715c/th_07.jpg

I. Hustle
02-07-2014, 12:07 PM
/lebomba thread

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2014, 12:18 PM
After eating an entire shit sandwich last June you're a connasewer.

:lmao..

djohn2oo8
02-07-2014, 12:24 PM

All of these :tu

Relevancy
02-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Sorry I've never done this before, but can someone who has done it educate me? Do they feel pleasure from it? thought only the vagina is where their pleasure came from

or is the butthole somehow connected to the vagina? very strange

leemajors
02-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Sorry I've never done this before, but can someone who has done it educate me? Do they feel pleasure from it? thought only the vagina is where their pleasure came from

there are a shit ton of nerve endings.

CuckingFunt
02-07-2014, 12:56 PM
thought only the vagina is where their pleasure came from

Hugely incorrect.

Both physically and philosophically.

Relevancy
02-07-2014, 01:03 PM
there are a shit ton of nerve endings.Ahh okay thanks, looks like I'll look into all the different methods, I honestly always thought of the butt hole as having one job only, and that is to dispose of all our wastes.

Only thought of it as a thing to never experiment with.

Relevancy
02-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Hugely incorrect.

Both physically and philosophically.Okay thanks, I guess I gotta do my research!

The Reckoning
02-07-2014, 01:28 PM
you've got to ring the bell to be let in tbh

DJR210
02-07-2014, 02:11 PM
I love licking a woman's ass. They love it too. I've never met a woman who didn't tbh. I had this girl sucking me up laying kinda sideways of me on the bed, so I put her legs over me, pulled her leggings down and put my tongue all up in that ass in an ass licking 69.

Would recommend to friends and family.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2014, 02:46 PM
^^disagree, tbh, most women don't like it, initially..

Most of us like to believe that all women are sexually adventurous and enjoy what we enjoy, but from my experience, something like 2 out of every 5 females are sexually open-minded, tbh..it's probably a similar number for men, too, tbh, a lot of guys are still selfish and ignorant to being sexually generous:lol..

For example, my girl was a square when we first began fucking, she wasn't a dead fish or anything, but she wasn't into anything outside of the typical fucking, tbh..it took years for her to enjoy doing fetish/adventurous shit, it's all mental..

Arnold Toht
02-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Lorenzo Neal...hey baby
Judy...hey
Lorenzo Neal...how about a little, well, you know.
Judy...ok under one condition.
Lorenzo Neal...shoot!
Judy....no way in hell you are going to be sticking anything up my butt, ok?
Lorenzo Neal....ah come on.....pretty please. Just a lick actually.
Judy...sorry cowboy but a lady has to draw a line somewhere, a tongue up or around my asshole does....0....for me, take it or leave it.
Lorenzo Neal...well, ok.

Buddy Mignon
02-07-2014, 03:04 PM
:lol lebombHave not and never will. I don't give a fuck how clean it is, I'm not putting my mouth on something that shit regularly exits from.Stop lying, faggot. You eat the shit out of Menudo.

DJR210
02-07-2014, 04:45 PM
^^disagree, tbh, most women don't like it, initially..

Most of us like to believe that all women are sexually adventurous and enjoy what we enjoy, but from my experience, something like 2 out of every 5 females are sexually open-minded, tbh..it's probably a similar number for men, too, tbh, a lot of guys are still selfish and ignorant to being sexually generous:lol..

For example, my girl was a square when we first began fucking, she wasn't a dead fish or anything, but she wasn't into anything outside of the typical fucking, tbh..it took years for her to enjoy doing fetish/adventurous shit, it's all mental..

:lol expand your horizons from the high school bitches. I just do what I want when I fuck a bitch, no talking about it beforehand. I think where we go wrong is giving the bitch a chance to say no before you execute the gameplan.

The Gemini Method
02-07-2014, 04:50 PM
:lol expand your horizons from the high school bitches. I just do what I want when I fuck a bitch, no talking about it beforehand. I think where we go wrong is giving the bitch a chance to say no before you execute the gameplan.

Good point. I think it is imperative to dominate--don't let them dictate how the dictates.

Bulaien999
02-07-2014, 05:10 PM
If you eaten pussy before, you likely licked a butthole, intentionally or unintentionally.

The Gemini Method
02-07-2014, 05:17 PM
If you eaten pussy before, you likely licked a butthole, intentionally or unintentionally.

This. Ain't no shame in lickin' the ladies' choco starfish.

The Reckoning
02-07-2014, 05:20 PM
every woman is different. if you're patient and aware, they'll all give you hints on what they like and don't like intentionally or unintentionally. you push the pedal from there to drive them off the wall. i wouldn't force anything on a woman if they aren't receptive. that'd lead to a bad time and probably a slap in the face and no call back imo. then she'll run off to all her friends and tell them what a lousy lover you are.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2014, 05:33 PM

:lol you sound like Avante talking about a 10-year old girl, tbh..

spurraider21
02-07-2014, 05:48 PM
I've gotten dangerously close to this in a car tbh :lol

DJR210
02-07-2014, 05:53 PM
:lol you sound like Avante talking about a 10-year old girl, tbh..

:lol Yeah, I'm sure Avante was pretty aggressive when he raped those dozens of young lady boys overseas.

I've gotten dangerously close to this in a car tbh :lol YOLO man, go for it.

choco starfish. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-07-2014, 06:00 PM
No.

DJR210
02-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Avante...hey baby
12 year old Vietnamese tranny...hey
Avante...how about a little, well, you know, dick
12 year old Vietnamese tranny...ok under one condition.
Avante...shoot!
12 year old Vietnamese tranny....when you done I blow load into you ass also?
Avante....ah come on.....of course you can
12 year old Vietnamese tranny...sorry cowboy but I'm underage take it or leave it.
Avante...well, that's ok, other sailors are doing it

FIFY

Koolaid_Man
02-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Stop lying, faggot. You eat the shit out of Menudo.

yeah that nigga be fangering his own hole too...benefactor is one of those niggas

The Gemini Method
02-07-2014, 07:20 PM
No.

DD you aint never take a lick of the choco starfish? You lie cuz.

Trainwreck2100
02-07-2014, 07:35 PM
you're gonna have to edit your op so people new to this know what you're talking about

SupremeGuy
02-07-2014, 08:17 PM
If you're sexually active, chances are you've done it, even by accident. Just think of all the times you've gone down on a girl when you were drunk, don't tell me you didn't go a little further South than intended. lol

But whatever, no biggie, tbh.

DMC
02-07-2014, 08:24 PM

Hugely incorrect.

Both physically and philosophically.

As Cuck alluded to, it's not the only place. Your wallet is the other.

DMC
02-07-2014, 08:25 PM
If you're sexually active, chances are you've done it, even by accident. Just think of all the times you've gone down on a girl when you were drunk, don't tell me you didn't go a little further South than intended. lol

But whatever, no biggie, tbh.
Not unless you have a massive underbite, like the Kobe face.

DMC
02-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Stop lying, faggot. You eat the shit out of Menudo.

:lmao

DMC
02-07-2014, 08:26 PM
I love licking a woman's ass. They love it too. I've never met a woman who didn't tbh. I had this girl sucking me up laying kinda sideways of me on the bed, so I put her legs over me, pulled her leggings down and put my tongue all up in that ass in an ass licking 69.

Would recommend to friends and family.

That could get a bit weird.

DeadlyDynasty
02-07-2014, 08:38 PM
DD you aint never take a lick of the choco starfish? You lie cuz.

Nope. Grounds for divorce if she ever asked imo--unless it's Stacy Keibler. Sounfs foul and is definitely submissive behavior. Anybody who has to do this isn't the breadwinner in their house

Rogue
02-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Licking a bitch's ass isn't the same thing as licking her butthole imho. Bitches like the feeling of their buttcheeks being touched and tapped, by your hands, your hairy abdomen or your tongue... anything. But just because some guys enjoy the feeling of their anuses being touched or even penetrated it doesn't necessarily mean there're bitches who also love it. Bitches are made differently than us imho. They have a specific hole for sex so why do you want to get in through the window when the door is open?