PDA

View Full Version : Kool or Avante - Who's Most Likely The Criminal Sexual Deviant?

Koolaid_Man
02-07-2014, 06:42 PM
and who would you least like to have a nice cold brewsky with?

DeadlyDynasty
02-07-2014, 06:45 PM
You ain't old enough to drink, Ced...and you're far too sheltered to be a sexual deviant in public--but we all know you are one in private.

Avante, otoh, is much older and has confessed to rape in many countries.

Koolaid_Man
02-07-2014, 06:52 PM
You ain't old enough to drink, Ced...and you're far too sheltered to be a sexual deviant in public--but we all know you are one in private.

Avante, otoh, is much older and has confessed to rape in many countries.

So you'd have a beer with me?

DMC
02-07-2014, 09:04 PM
and who would you least like to have a nice cold brewsky with?

For the thread title, which ever raped the other who was sleeping.

For the OP, which ever got to the end of the cotton field row first.

Also, what the fuck is a physcology?

DJR210
02-07-2014, 10:22 PM
:lol physcology

Avante
02-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Ringee Dingee....class in session.

It's pretty obvious that most of you here have no fucking clue at all about what I'm talking about when I talk about my Navy days.

Pay attention, ok?

I was a 19 years old Cali kid when I made my first WESTPAC, just a kid who didn't know shit from Shinola. I'd been as far as Mexico to Nevada to Seattle. Now all of a sudden...HONG KONG, TOKYO, SINGAPORE, BANGKOK and all points in between. Olongopo in Subic Bay Phillipines.

I knew ...0...about that world over there, I had no idea how things were. I had no idea there was such a thing as slave sex. I never ever thought anything at all about..."just how old are these girls"....? Nobody did, it was a total non factor. There was nobody..."so how old are you?".....like I said...nobody gave a fuck. I was never with any of those girls where I thought...."she is just a kid"....hell, I was just a kid myself.

Ok, over there the legal age of consent is ridiculous, something like 13/14 as wrong as that seems to us. Hell, the prophet Mohammad had a 9 year old wife, those countries over there are a totally different deal than what we see here. Not that you don't have a granny, who was 15-16 when they had your mom or dad.

The first time I brought this up it was...."I feel bad about the position I was put in over there, why weren't we told of that situation?". There is nothing worst in this world than a fucking pedoplile. They should be taken out to a starving hog farm, stripped naked and tied down face first. Then ya cram a load of slop up their ass and let the hogs loose....SUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I would personally blow anyone who touched a kid totally away.

Anyone not understanding my stance on this is an idiot.

CuckingFunt
02-08-2014, 12:48 AM
The poll options aren't mutually exclusive.

cantthinkofanything
02-08-2014, 01:06 AM
I'll have a beer with either.

Avante
02-08-2014, 01:21 AM
Kool

Like everyone else I think sex is fantastic, nothing beats a great fuck...ok? Hell guy I'd go as far as to say fucking is high on everyones list of things to do. BUT........to never think/talk about anything else but something to do with sex is stupid, ok? We get it guy who had a fucked up childhood and didn't learn how to act. You are sexually immature and think it's cool to share all your fucked up sexual whatevers because ya can hide.

Kool, don't ever try to compare me to you, ok? I don't cum all over myself when I see the word...pussy...ok? I'm way past putting sex ahead of everything else...ok? I have sex under control it doesn't control me....ok?

cantthinkofanything
02-08-2014, 01:28 AM
I is Cray Cray, I get this yesterday. But it's ok I have a good job.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2014, 06:59 AM
Kool

Like everyone else I think sex is fantastic, nothing beats a great fuck...ok? Hell guy I'd go as far as to say fucking is high on everyones list of things to do. BUT........to never think/talk about anything else but something to do with sex is stupid, ok? We get it guy who had a fucked up childhood and didn't learn how to act. You are sexually immature and think it's cool to share all your fucked up sexual whatevers because ya can hide.

Kool, don't ever try to compare me to you, ok? I don't cum all over myself when I see the word...pussy...ok? I'm way past putting sex ahead of everything else...ok? I have sex under control it doesn't control me....ok?

^ seems like I got you rattled...my good friend...I would just like to add...if I started my career out fucking 12 and 13 yr old girls then it's likely I'd have sex under control too :lol

Troll game count

Kool 1
Avante 0

:hat

hehateme
02-08-2014, 12:14 PM
I swear this is just an ellipses challenge in disguise

Avante
02-08-2014, 02:00 PM
^ seems like I got you rattled...my good friend...I would just like to add...if I started my career out fucking 12 and 13 yr old girls then it's likely I'd have sex under control too :lol

Troll game count

Kool 1
Avante 0

:hat

Now think, you are in a bar full of girls. What chance would a 12/13 year old stand vs the older more developed ones? There were no 12/13 year old girls working in bars, that's crazy. 15/16...sure.

Personally I was attracted to those with a body.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Now think, you are in a bar full of girls. What chance would a 12/13 year old stand vs the older more developed ones? There were no 12/13 year old girls working in bars, that's crazy. 15/16...sure.

Personally I was attracted to those with a body.

^ :lmao did u play this:

P0UYrhYm2Rc