PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Wild Animal Who Represents Meth State Pushes Old White Man

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-09-2014, 12:14 AM
http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=10426105

Thebesteva
02-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Life is too short for hate my man. Let it go

http://sensanostra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/american-history-x-kapak-fotografi-2.jpg

RD2191
02-09-2014, 12:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NdJahHN0w

RD2191
02-09-2014, 12:48 AM
fat white dude had it coming. he's done shit before. only a matter of time before some black dude beats the fuck out of him

chief keef
02-09-2014, 12:49 AM
apparently old man said the magic word.

if u grew up on the block, u know talk shit get hit my nigga. old man should act his age and stop taunting 19 year olds

thunderup
02-09-2014, 12:51 AM

http://sensanostra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/american-history-x-kapak-fotografi-2.jpg
My aryan brother :cry

Rogue
02-09-2014, 12:52 AM
Nigga may as well change his given name to "Maxwell", tbh.

MeloHype
02-09-2014, 12:58 AM

http://sensanostra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/american-history-x-kapak-fotografi-2.jpggood movie

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-09-2014, 01:04 AM
:lmao I really want to know what that man said to him to set him off like that.

BatManu20
02-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Word is that he dropped the N bomb.

Despite all the "It doesn't matter, you have to stay composed" BS you're going to hear for the next few days, if an old white piece of shit called me that term when I was in the heat of battle, I probably would've done worse tbh. That fan (Jeff Orr) is known for being an obnoxious prick too.

BRHornet45
02-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Word is that he dropped the N bomb

of course that will be the excuse.... and the media will likely run with it without any proof whatsoever.

this kid will be eating dinner in the White House with Obama within the next week and will be a national hero.

Biernutz
02-09-2014, 01:21 AM
If the Cowboys had taken care of business on the floor a stare down would have hurt the Tech Troll more than that pussy push......

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2014, 01:22 AM
of course that will be the excuse.... and the media will likely run with it without any proof whatsoever.

this kid will be eating dinner in the White House with Obama within the next week and will be a national hero.

:lol..

Being unable to withstand taunting from fans = NBA bust, tbh..

ElNono
02-09-2014, 02:14 AM

:lmao

Thread
02-09-2014, 04:46 AM

& you should go back and fuck your mother some more, Har. No seriously, what does she look like naked, sonny?

TDMVPDPOY
02-09-2014, 04:54 AM
& you should go back and fuck your mother some more, Har. No seriously, what does she look like naked, sonny?

is this the best you can come up with parrot?

run out of material?

Thread
02-09-2014, 04:55 AM
is this the best you can come up with parrot?

run out of material?

For Har, yes.

Let us proceed...

JohnnyMax
02-09-2014, 11:56 AM

Thread
02-09-2014, 12:21 PM
good movie

Till he sells out.

MeloHype
02-09-2014, 12:27 PM
ok
Ok

Thread
02-09-2014, 12:28 PM
^Only pussies & assholes edit another member's post.

benefactor
02-09-2014, 02:23 PM

Been saying that since this all went down. He'd better stay home when his team goes to Utah.:lol

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 04:04 PM
In today's age, putting your hands on someone else is never acceptable, regardless of what's being said. Seriously, if black people don't want to be called thugs, then they need to stop acting like them. That kid needs to get some class. He also lost all of his credibility for reacting like that, tbh. How am I supposed to believe anything a low-class thug says?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 04:05 PM

this kid will be eating dinner in the White House with Obama within the next week and will be a national hero.So damn true. :lol

This is one of Obama's "teachable" moments.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Who the hell said he was a thug?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Who the hell said he was a thug?His actions.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 04:24 PM
What actions? Standing up for himself?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 04:31 PM
What actions? Standing up for himself?What's this thread about?

RD2191
02-09-2014, 04:32 PM
He pushed a fat piece of shit that was talking shit. So that makes him a thug?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 04:58 PM
Yes. That type of mentality is why so many of our urban youths commit violence and end up in jail. Don't worry though, I'm sure the media will somehow turn this around and blame the victim. Apparently it's not very hard, you're already doing it.

Huey Freeman
02-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Yes. That type of mentality is why so many of our urban youths commit violence and end up in jail. Don't worry though, I'm sure the media will somehow turn this around and blame the victim. Apparently it's not very hard, you're already doing it.

So only urban youths get into physical altercations. Youths from the suburbs and countryside don't do that. Gotcha

RD2191
02-09-2014, 05:07 PM
So only urban youths get into physical altercations. Youths from the suburbs and countryside don't do that. Gotcha
Thank you, I've been around white people all my life and the country boys love to get rowdy. So idk where supremeguy is coming from. Both rich and poor and most of them stood up for themselves.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Your reading comprehension is horrible, at best. No where in that post did I say ONLY our urban youths resort to violence, but you're simply lying to yourself if you don't think it's a larger problem amongst our urban youth than it is elsewhere in the country.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 05:08 PM
supremeguy you're full of shit, so the fat middle aged white man is held to lower standards than a young male athlete in the heat of battle? LOL

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Thank you, I've been around white people all my life and the country boys love to get rowdy. So idk where supremeguy is coming from. Both rich and poor and most of them stood up for themselves.You're from the valley, no? Thugs like Strong are why it's becoming increasingly dangerous to go to a bar/club lately. Putting your hands on someone else is unacceptable, regardless of what's being said, tbh. If you think otherwise, you're what's wrong with society.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 05:11 PM
supremeguy you're full of shit, so the fat middle aged white man is held to lower standards than a young male athlete in the heat of battle? LOLHe went onto the court and pushed Strong? Nope, didn't think so.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 05:13 PM
You're from the valley, no? Thugs like Strong are why it's becoming increasingly dangerous to go to a bar/club lately. Putting your hands on someone else is unacceptable, regardless of what's being said, tbh. If you think otherwise, you're what's wrong with society.
So calling someone a racial slur isn't what's wrong with society? And I'm from the Valley but have lived in the suburbs of Denver, Baltimore, Michigan, Florida, and a few other places, so I speak from experience when I say that it isn't something that occurs only in urban areas.

D-Wade
02-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Smart should've kept his cool but I can't judge. This grown man has a history of acting like an idiot and harassing young college student-athletes. These aren't NBA professionals and adults, they're young college kids who need to be protected from abuse -- verbal or otherwise -- especially from unathletic old dudes who live vicariously through college sports.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 05:23 PM
He went onto the court and pushed Strong? Nope, didn't think so.
Of course not, because he's a coward. A coward who has probably been sheltered for all of his life. Well that ain't how the real world works, words have repercussions just like actions.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 05:25 PM
So calling someone a racial slur isn't what's wrong with society? And I'm from the Valley but have lived in the suburbs of Denver, Baltimore, Michigan, Florida, and a few other places, so I speak from experience when I say that it isn't something that occurs only in urban areas.I'm going to say this one more time: In today's age, putting your hands on someone else is never acceptable, regardless of what's being said. Putting your hands on someone is exponentially worse than simply calling someone a word. If you still don't understand this simple concept, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help you understand it.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 05:26 PM
I'm going to say this one more time: In today's age, putting your hands on someone else is never acceptable, regardless of what's being said. Putting your hands on someone is exponentially worse than simply calling someone a word. If you still don't understand this simple concept, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help you understand it.
Neither is calling someone a racial slur. I hope you understand that.

Huey Freeman
02-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Your reading comprehension is horrible, at best. No where in that post did I say ONLY our urban youths resort to violence, but you're simply lying to yourself if you don't think it's a larger problem amongst our urban youth than it is elsewhere in the country.

Maybe my reading comprehension does need some work, but I could have sworn you made that statement "if black people don't want to be called thugs, then they need to stop acting like them". I'm guessing the term "black people" is equivalent to the term "urban youth" in your perspective. Now, I may be wrong here so bare with me. I assume you are referring to the Smart incident in that statement. So basically you're saying Smart (who is from Flower Mound not exactly "urban") acted like a "thug" by pushing Orr out of frustration. Am I right about that?

You are correct you did not use the word "only" in the post I quoted. Good catch by the way. I only assumed you did because suburban youth and country youth was not mentioned in your post. So my apologies for the error.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Any why is Marcus Smart a thug? Because he is Black? If the kid was white would you be calling him a thug?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 06:00 PM
So my apologies for the error.Apology accepted. :toast

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Any why is Marcus Smart a thug? Because he is Black? If the kid was white would you be calling him a thug?If a Martian was playing basketball and went into the stands to push a heckler, I'd call it a thug too.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:03 PM
If a Martian was playing basketball and went into the stands to push a heckler, I'd call it a thug too.
That's bullshit and you know it. You called him a thug because he is black. At least own up to it.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 06:11 PM
That's bullshit and you know it. You called him a thug because he is black. At least own up to it.It's not bullshit, tbh. Why don't you stop focusing on skin color long enough to realize that it isn't ok to put your hands on someone else?

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:15 PM
It's not bullshit, tbh. Why don't you stop focusing on skin color long enough to realize that it isn't ok to put your hands on someone else?
It isn't, but two wrongs don't make a right. It is never okay for a grown man to call a young man a racial slur. Both parties are at fault. Why aren't you going after or criticizing the fan? Why aren't you calling for him being banned from future basketball games?

Thread
02-09-2014, 06:17 PM
It isn't, but two wrongs don't make a right. It is never okay for a grown man to call a young man a racial slur. Both parties are at fault. Why aren't you going after or criticizing the fan? Why aren't you calling for him being banned from future basketball games?

Has it been established there was a racial slur, or, is this thug lieing about that? If he is, he's race baiting.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 06:25 PM
It isn't, but two wrongs don't make a right. It is never okay for a grown man to call a young man a racial slur. Both parties are at fault. Why aren't you going after or criticizing the fan? Why aren't you calling for him being banned from future basketball games?Yelling a racial slur at someone is wrong, but putting your hands on someone is a far greater offense.

Thread
02-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Yelling a racial slur at someone is wrong, but putting your hands on someone is a far greater offense.

Has it been established a racial slur was uttered, or, is Media just squattin' on the plain?

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Has it been established there was a racial slur, or, is this thug lieing about that? If he is, he's race baiting.

Dale

Darth_Pelican
02-09-2014, 06:29 PM
He's been suspended 3 games.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=10428708

Thread
02-09-2014, 06:30 PM
[[[Smart claimed to Oklahoma State coaches that Orr called him a racial slur, a member of the basketball program confirmed to ESPN.
Texas Tech conducted its own investigation of the altercation that said no racial slur was heard. In a statement released through the school, Orr denied using a slur and said he was sorry for calling Smart "piece of crap."
"I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincere apologies to Marcus Smart, Oklahoma State, Tubby Smith and the Texas Tech Men's Basketball program," Orr said in a statement. "My actions last night were inappropriate and do not reflect myself or Texas Tech -- a university I love dearly. I regret calling Mr. Smart a 'piece of crap' but I want to make it known that I did not use a racial slur of any kind. Additionally, I would like to offer my apologies to Texas Tech fans that have been embarrassed by the attention this incident has created."]]]

In other words the thug not only assaulted this man, but, then lied about the racial slur.

His ass should be suspended again for race baiting.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Has it been established a racial slur was uttered, or, is Media just squattin' on the plain?He's an honor roll student that reads to the elderly on his weekends, tbh. He would never lie to get himself out of trouble. Shame on you. :nope

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Yelling a racial slur at someone is wrong, but putting your hands on someone is a far greater offense.
How so? So if you ever had a child you would be okay with kids calling him names at school? What if an adult was talking shit to him/her? You are a coward in every definition of the word.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:37 PM
lol @ supremeguy thinking the grown man is the victim:lmao

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 06:38 PM
How so? So if you ever had a child you would be okay with kids calling him names at school? What if an adult was talking shit to him/her? You are a coward in every definition of the word.Like I said earlier, if you don't understand that putting your hands on someone else is a far greater offense, then that's on you. Nothing I say in this thread will change your mind.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 06:38 PM
lol @ supremeguy thinking the grown man is the victim:lmao

:lmao at Jeebotardiaz just assuming he used a racist slur when in fact he just called Smart a "piece of crap" :lol

:lmao at Smart being mentally weak enough to shove the guy over that

Thread
02-09-2014, 06:39 PM
:lmao at Jeebotardiaz just assuming he used a racist slur when in fact he just called Smart a "piece of crap" :lol

:lmao at Smart being mentally weak enough to shove the guy over that

My buddy.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 06:40 PM
lol @ supremeguy thinking the grown man is the victim:lmaoClassic blaming of the victim. Good luck with that. :toast

Clipper Nation
Btw, the fan is still a loser who should get a better hobby than talking shit to college-aged athletes, but if Smart freaks out every time someone calls him a "piece of crap," he's going to get eaten alive in the NBA :lol

RD2191
lol @ all you keyboard warriors. cowards that talk shit just like that fat middle aged man. Bitches is what you are.

Thread
02-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Btw, the fan is still a loser who should get a better hobby than talking shit to college-aged athletes, but if Smart freaks out every time someone calls him a "piece of crap," he's going to get eaten alive in the NBA :lol

& in a marriage.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Like I said earlier, if you don't understand that putting your hands on someone else is a far greater offense, then that's on you. Nothing I say in this thread will change your mind.
Deflecting, answer the question.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 06:45 PM
lol @ all you keyboard warriors. cowards that talk shit just like that fat middle aged man. Bitches is what you are.
The real coward is Smart for lying about what the fan said to him in order to justify his outburst, tbh....

Thread
02-09-2014, 06:46 PM
The real coward is Smart for lying about what the fan said to him in order to justify his outburst, tbh....

My pal.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Oh yes, because the middle aged white man is going to come out and say he called a young black man the n word. LOL

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2014, 06:47 PM

^ definition of a keyboard warrior. This bitch wouldn't say that shit to Smart's face I bet.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Oh yes, because the middle aged white man is going to come out and say he called a young black man the n word. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5tqqJ_h7ak

You can clearly hear at least the words "you piece of..." starting at the 0:18 mark....

Thread
02-09-2014, 06:48 PM

They investigated, rob. The kid lied in order to muddy the waters and hide his criminal act among the upheaval that he thought would be caused by his false allegation. He disgraced himself.

D-Wade
02-09-2014, 06:49 PM

Good posts my man. :toast

And given Smart's reaction, "piece of crap," doesn't seem to fit at all.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Clipper nation is the biggest pussy on this site, this we know. And I talk shit, but I'm also not afraid to say it to your face like a man. If anyone has a problem let me know when and where you want to meet to discuss our different opinions.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Good posts my man. :toast

And given Smart's reaction, "piece of crap," doesn't seem to fit at all.
Exactly, Something really set Smart off and I doubt it was being called a piece of crap.

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2014, 06:51 PM
:lol I've been called racial slurs by old White men, tbh, I just laughed it off, it just angers them even more..

Allowing an old, ugly White man to affect your life by merely talking shit is weak as fuck, tbh..

This isn't High School anymore, we aren't 18, tbh..when somebody says some shit in High School, you could lace them with a broken face, with minimal punishment..as an adult, hitting an older White man for simply talking shit to your face results in a suspension/potential jail time/fines that isn't worth it at all, tbh..

Thread
02-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Clipper nation is the biggest pussy on this site, this we know. And I talk shit, but I'm also not afraid to say it to your face like a man. If anyone has a problem let me know when and where you want to meet to discuss our different opinions.

CN and I have smoked the pipe of peace. You'll need to go thru me to get to him. I ain't no easy seat.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 06:52 PM
:lol at everyone deflecting from the video evidence of the fan saying "you piece of crap"...

RD2191
CN and I have smoked the pipe of peace. You'll need to go thru me to get to him. I ain't no easy seat.
:lol

Thread
:lol I've been called racial slurs by old White men, tbh, I just laughed it off, it just angers them even more..

Allowing an old, ugly White man to affect your life by merely talking shit is weak as fuck, tbh..

lmoldwhiteao!!!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2014, 06:53 PM

my nigga :toast

Thread
02-09-2014, 06:53 PM
:lol at everyone deflecting from the video evidence of the fan saying "you piece of crap"...

Because there ain't no "n" word, ipso facto,,,no story, no %, no money. So Media will move on.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:55 PM
my nigga :toast
:toast

ElNono
02-09-2014, 06:56 PM
does he still gets to dine with the HNIC?

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Because there ain't no "n" word, ipso facto,,,no story, no %, no money. So Media will move on.

Yep, and Media has already done its job getting people to side Smart without the facts.... case in point:::this thread.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 06:58 PM
lol @ all you keyboard warriors. cowards that talk shit just like that fat middle aged man. Bitches is what you are.Dude, you're the one talking big. It's idiotic and thuggish to think that you can put your hands on another human being just for being heckled.

Also, you're the only one that continues to focus on the races of the individuals involved.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:58 PM
does he still gets to dine with the HNIC?
:stirpot:

RD2191
02-09-2014, 06:59 PM
Dude, you're the one talking big. It's idiotic and thuggish to think that you can put your hands on another human being just for being heckled.

Also, you're the only one that continues to focus on the races of the individuals involved.
Why is it okay for a grown man to call a young man a racial slur? And yes, I am focusing on race, because you called Marcus Smart a thug. Why is he a thug? Because he is black?

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 07:00 PM
Why is it okay for a grown man to call a young man a racial slur?
Who called Smart a racial slur? Does "piece of crap" count as a racial slur now?

Floyd Pacquiao
lol the old white man trolled the hell out of that nigga.

Old white guy: 1

Black guy: 0

SupremeGuy

This isn't High School anymore, we aren't 18, tbh..when somebody says some shit in High School, you could lace them with a broken face, with minimal punishment..as an adult, hitting an older White man for simply talking shit to your face results in a suspension/potential jail time/fines that isn't worth it at all, tbh..There is much truth in this post.

DMC
02-09-2014, 07:01 PM
This got Smart attention he doesn't want right now, but during the draft people will know who he is. I'd bet he benefits from it.

RD2191
Who called Smart a racial slur? Does "piece of crap" count as a racial slur now?
Even if he didn't, which I'm sure he did because I doubt Smart reacts that way at being called a piece of crap, what makes it okay? Just because he is a student athlete makes it okay?

SupremeGuy
Why is it okay for a grown man to call a young man a racial slur? And yes, I am focusing on race, because you called Marcus Smart a thug. Why is he a thug? Because he is black?His behavior made him one, not his skin color, tbh. Why do you continue to focus on race?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Even if he didn't, which I'm sure he did because I doubt Smart reacts that way at being called a piece of crap, what makes it okay? Just because he is a student athlete makes it okay?An athlete getting heckled by a fan is new to you?

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:05 PM
His behavior made him one, not his skin color, tbh. Why do you continue to focus on race?
Because its what you're doing. He shoved a middle aged man that was talking crap to him and because of that he is now a thug?

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:06 PM
An athlete getting heckled by a fan is new to you?
No, but why is it okay? And why aren't you attacking the heckler? Why aren't you calling him an uneducated redneck?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Because its what you're doing. He shoved a middle aged man that was talking crap to him and because of that he is now a thug?Yes. He behaved like one, so that's what I'll call him.

And actually, focusing on race is what you're doing.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Yes. He behaved like one, so that's what I'll call him.

And actually, focusing on race is what you're doing.
Bullshit and you know it, just own up to the fact that you called him a thug because he is black.

Huey Freeman
02-09-2014, 07:09 PM
[[[Smart claimed to Oklahoma State coaches that Orr called him a racial slur, a member of the basketball program confirmed to ESPN.
Texas Tech conducted its own investigation of the altercation that said no racial slur was heard. In a statement released through the school, Orr denied using a slur and said he was sorry for calling Smart "piece of crap."
"I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincere apologies to Marcus Smart, Oklahoma State, Tubby Smith and the Texas Tech Men's Basketball program," Orr said in a statement. "My actions last night were inappropriate and do not reflect myself or Texas Tech -- a university I love dearly. I regret calling Mr. Smart a 'piece of crap' but I want to make it known that I did not use a racial slur of any kind. Additionally, I would like to offer my apologies to Texas Tech fans that have been embarrassed by the attention this incident has created."]]]

In other words the thug not only assaulted this man, but, then lied about the racial slur.

His ass should be suspended again for race baiting.

Cubby link?
If this is true then fuck me.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Even if he didn't, which I'm sure he did because I doubt Smart reacts that way at being called a piece of crap
We're talking about someone who a few games ago kicked a chair and threw a childish tantrum (so bad that he had to apologize on Twitter) during a game simply because he committed a foul against West Virginia.... he has a clear track record of mental weakness even without considering this incident :lol

what makes it okay? Just because he is a student athlete makes it okay?
I think Orr is a loser, as I've said in this thread, and it's not okay to talk shit to athletes from the stands.... that being said, it's also not okay for Smart to put his hands on a fan, and if he can't deal with heckling (even when it's as mild as "you piece of crap"), he's just not cut out for the NBA, tbh....

Imagine the meltdown he'd have if his team played against prime KG :lol

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:10 PM
No, but why is it okay? And why aren't you attacking the heckler? Why aren't you calling him an uneducated redneck?Why does he have to be a redneck? Why not just a jerk?

Also, I already said that if Orr yelled racial epithets, then he was wrong. I don't believe you're willing to admit that Smart's behavior was thuggish though, why not?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Bullshit and you know it, just own up to the fact that you called him a thug because he is black.Once again, you're the one focusing on race, not me.

Thread
02-09-2014, 07:12 PM
Cubby link?
If this is true then fuck me.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/10428708/marcus-smart-oklahoma-state-cowboys-suspended-3-games-shoving-fan

Floyd Pacquiao
02-09-2014, 07:15 PM

You can clearly hear at least the words "you piece of..." starting at the 0:18 mark....
Yep.. I clearly heard "you piece of crap", tbh...

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:17 PM
We're talking about someone who a few games ago kicked a chair and threw a childish tantrum (so bad that he had to apologize on Twitter) during a game simply because he committed a foul against West Virginia.... he has a clear track record of mental weakness even without considering this incident :lol

I think Orr is a loser, as I've said in this thread, and it's not okay to talk shit to athletes from the stands.... that being said, it's also not okay for Smart to put his hands on a fan, and if he can't deal with heckling (even when it's as mild as "you piece of crap"), he's just not cut out for the NBA, tbh....

Imagine the meltdown he'd have if his team played against prime KG :lol
Both were wrong, I am not defending Smart, I can not judge him for what he did because he is human and we all react in different ways, I am defending him being called a thug which he is not.

Thread
02-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Both were wrong, I am not defending Smart, I can not judge him for what he did because he is human and we all react in different ways, I am defending him being called a thug which he is not.

He is a thug who has lied in order to cover his trespass. He's the worst kind of shit heel.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Why does he have to be a redneck? Why not just a jerk?

Also, I already said that if Orr yelled racial epithets, then he was wrong. I don't believe you're willing to admit that Smart's behavior was thuggish though, why not?
What is thuggish about standing up for yourself? And why is Smart a thug? Why not a jerk?

Floyd Pacquiao
02-09-2014, 07:20 PM
:cry He's not a thug :cry

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 07:20 PM
Shoving a fan in the stands is thuggish behavior, it doesn't matter what race he is.... the mature response would have been to get him ejected from the game and punished by the athletic department, instead of resorting to physical violence, tbh....

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 07:22 PM
He is a thug who has lied in order to cover his trespass. He's the worst kind of shit heel.

Dale

Smart lying and playing the race card in an attempt to justify his actions is almost as bad as the initial shove, tbh.... he knew full well that people would see an old white man and him in the fight and subconsciously take his side.... it's shit like this that makes it hard to address actual racism in this country, but, Media doesn't actually want that addressed...

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Shoving a fan in the stands is thuggish behavior, it doesn't matter what race he is.... the mature response would have been to get him ejected from the game and punished by the athletic department, instead of resorting to physical violence, tbh....
Bullshit, people are calling him a thug because he is black. If a young white athlete did this do you think people would be calling him a thug? Mature response? Are you fucking kidding me? He is a 19 year old young adult. Why didn't the fan get ejected? Calling him a racial slur or piece of crap is mature? LOL

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Bullshit, people are calling him a thug because he is black. If a young white athlete did this do you think people would be calling him a thug?
White athletes are called thugs all the time in the NHL.... Marshall Henderson is white and is often referred to as a thug, etc...

Mature response? Are you fucking kidding me? He is a 19 year old young adult. Why didn't the fan get ejected? Calling him a racial slur or piece of crap is mature? LOL
So the response to Orr's immaturity is to be twice as immature right back?

Should Smart go into the stands and shove everyone who ever heckles him, then? He'd spend all game in the stands at that rate.... where is the line drawn?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Bullshit, people are calling him a thug because he is black. If a young white athlete did this do you think people would be calling him a thug? Mature response? Are you fucking kidding me? He is a 19 year old young adult. Why didn't the fan get ejected? Calling him a racial slur or piece of crap is mature? LOL

All you have to do is look at the thread title, tbh..

"race has nothing to do with a methhead chimp" c'mon maaaan

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Yep.. I clearly heard "you piece of crap", tbh...It's super fucking obvious. Damn, can't believe his bs story just got torn to shreds like that. Wow, not only a thug, but a lying piece of crap too. Maybe Orr actually knew him, tbh. lol

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:29 PM
What is thuggish about standing up for yourself? And why is Smart a thug? Why not a jerk?Because going into the stands and putting your hands on a heckler is thuggish behavior.

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2014, 07:29 PM

:lol

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:30 PM
White athletes are called thugs all the time in the NHL.... Marshall Henderson is white and is often referred to as a thug, etc...

So the response to Orr's immaturity is to be twice as immature right back?

Should Smart go into the stands and shove everyone who ever heckles him, then? He'd spend all game in the stands at that rate.... where is the line drawn?
Marshall Henderson is an idiot, tbh. And why are you holding a 19 year old to a higher standard of moral conduct than a middle aged man? And lets be clear here, Smart was pushed or fell into the stands, that is when Orr started verbally attacking him, do you think that is okay? Would it be okay if you fell and I started talking shit to you for no reason?

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Because going into the stands and putting your hands on a heckler is thuggish behavior.
Says who? Is there a thug rule book I can read?

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Marshall Henderson is an idiot, tbh.
Why is he an idiot? Because he's a Southern white man? Why can't he just be knowledge-challenged? You must be racist....

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Why is he an idiot? Because he's a Southern white man? Why can't he just be knowledge-challenged? You must be racist....
:lolYes, that is why.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:35 PM
Answer the rest of my question.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Answer the rest of my question.
For the rest of your question:

- I'm not holding anyone to a higher standard of conduct than anyone else.... the fan shouldn't have talked shit, and Smart shouldn't have shoved him and lied about what he said.... it's that simple, tbh...

- Just because he landed in the crowd still does not justify him shoving a fan, tbh....

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:37 PM
I have no problem with Smart being called an idiot, which he isn't, I want to know why he is being called a thug. Is it because of his skin color?

Thread
02-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Can you imagine if I resorted to physical violence around here every time somebody called me a name.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:39 PM
For the rest of your question:

- I'm not holding anyone to a higher standard of conduct than anyone else.... the fan shouldn't have talked shit, and Smart shouldn't have shoved him and lied about what he said.... it's that simple, tbh...

- Just because he landed in the crowd still does not justify him shoving a fan, tbh....
Of course not. But some words have repercussions. Would you be okay with me calling your mother a whore to her face? Should I then be surprised if you pushed me?

Huey Freeman
02-09-2014, 07:39 PM

Damn :wow

This video alone is going to drop this kid's draft stock.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:43 PM

:lolNo it's not, the NBA is a business. As long as they can make money off of him they will draft him.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Says who? Is there a thug rule book I can read?You're being purposely obtuse if you really want us to explain to you how going into the stands to push a heckler is thuggish behavior.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 07:45 PM

I doubt he'd plummet too far, but if I were a GM, I'd be very shaky about drafting someone with a history of in-game violent behavior, blatantly lying, and being so mentally weak that every opposing player and fan could just call him a "piece of crap" and he'd lose it....

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2014, 07:46 PM
If Smart is indeed the chosen one in this draft (like some people are saying) then he needs to act like it and not be so easily goaded imo.

Pull up your chairs fellas cause Uncle DD is gonna give yas a history lesson. Back in the day (1947), there was a baseball owner/executive named Branch Rickey who was looking to racially integrate the MLB. The easy choice would've been Josh Gibson--arguably the best power hitter to ever live--but he was an ornery n igger with a quick temper, and Rickey knew he didn't want this to be the face of his franchise--as well as submarining the black man's chance in baseball. Satchel Paige was an amazing pitcher but he could be set off with a couple cheap slurs as well--so he wasn't the prime candidate to be the first (he would later play for the Indians).

In came Jackie Robinson, who was less talented and had the same fire as the other 2, but Rickey knew he could compose himself and just asked for 3 years of good behavior from JR (and this was under infinitely more difficult circumstances than Marcus Smart's), to which he obliged.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:46 PM
You're being purposely obtuse if you really want us to explain to you how going into the stands to push a heckler is thuggish behavior.
Is it thuggish because he is black? Why won't you admit that you called him a thug because he is black? Why are you denying this? You mentioned urban youth earlier, urban youth meaning Hispanic and African American kids. Stop being a coward and admit that you called him a thug because he is black so we can all move on.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:47 PM
lmao you're the only person bringing up race

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:48 PM
lmao you're the only person bringing up race
What's wrong? You don't know how to respond because you know I'm right.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:48 PM
If Smart is indeed the chosen one in this draft (like some people are saying) then he needs to act like it and not be so easily goaded imo.

Pull up your chairs fellas cause Uncle DD is gonna give yas a history lesson. Back in the day (1947), there was a baseball owner/executive named Branch Rickey who was looking to racially integrate the MLB. The easy choice would've been Josh Gibson--arguably the best power hitter to ever live--but he was an ornery n igger with a quick temper, and Rickey knew he didn't want this to be the face of his franchise--as well as submarining the black man's chance in baseball. Satchel Paige was an amazing pitcher but he could be set off with a couple cheap slurs as well--so he wasn't the prime candidate to be the first (he would later play for the Indians).

In came Jackie Robinson, who was less talented and had the same fire as the other 2, but Rickey knew he could compose himself and just asked for 3 years of good behavior from JR (and this was under infinitely more difficult circumstances than Marcus Smart's), to which he obliged.Someone is watching 42 on HBO, tbh. lol

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:49 PM
In today's age, putting your hands on someone else is never acceptable, regardless of what's being said. Seriously, if black people don't want to be called thugs, then they need to stop acting like them. That kid needs to get some class. He also lost all of his credibility for reacting like that, tbh. How am I supposed to believe anything a low-class thug says?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:49 PM
What's wrong? You don't know how to respond because you know I'm right.Because you're the only one bringing up race... lol Why are you so obsessed with race?

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:50 PM
You admittedly acknowledge that he is being called a thug because he is black.

benefactor

In came Jackie Robinson, who was less talented and had the same fire as the other 2, but Rickey knew he could compose himself and just asked for 3 years of good behavior from JR (and this was under infinitely more difficult circumstances than Marcus Smart's), to which he obliged.
:toast

Well done, sir.

DeadlyDynasty
Someone is watching 42 on HBO, tbh. lol

:lolJust biding my time for another hour till the GOAT show comes on

RD2191
" How am I supposed to believe anything a low-class thug says?"

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Where did I say that only black people could be thugs? lol

RD2191
You called him a thug because he is black, end of story.

SupremeGuy

And he was already proven to be lying....

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 07:52 PM

Turns out he was right not to believe him, because he lied....

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:52 PM
You called him a thug because he is black, end of story.I called him a thug because of his behavior, not his skin color. End of story.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:53 PM
And he was already proven to be lying....
By who? Texas Tech and their representatives? Non biased for sure.

Huey Freeman
:lolNo it's not, the NBA is a business. As long as they can make money off of him they will draft him.

No doubt he is going to be drafted in the first round. Saying that......
If your a GM would you risk your career drafting this kid? Smart could have destroyed this guys life. That's a little more than a simple mistake IMO. A DUI is a mistake. Intentionally lying to the media while tarnishing the reputation a perfect stranger in order to coverup a mistake is different. That's an Alex Rodriguez move.

Clipper Nation
By who? Texas Tech and their representatives? Non biased for sure.

By actual video taken of the game, which is more proof than any of the race-baiters have given for their side....

RD2191
I called him a thug because of his behavior, not his skin color. End of story.
Wrong. It is because he is black.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:54 PM
By actual video taken of the game, which is more proof than any of the race-baiters have given for their side....
Gee, no one has ever manipulated a video posted on youtube, not once. It has never happened.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:54 PM
By who? Texas Tech and their representatives? Non biased for sure.Holy fuck. Are you stupid? There's video and audio evidence.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Gee, no one has ever manipulated a video posted on youtube, not once. It has never happened.Wow. You're a fucking idiot. :lol

Splits
Can you imagine if I resorted to physical violence around here every time somebody called me a name.

Yes, I can imagine. But I don't have to...

http://i.gifeye.com/t/1034.gif

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5307217920/hDCCA1453/

Clipper Nation
Gee, no one has ever manipulated a video posted on youtube, not once. It has never happened.

Where is the proof that this video was manipulated? Where is the proof that the fan used a racial slur?

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-09-2014, 07:56 PM

:lmao So now you're resorting to a conspiracy theory?

RD2191
No doubt he is going to be drafted in the first round. Saying that......
If your a GM would you risk your career drafting this kid? Smart could have destroyed this guys life. That's a little more than a simple mistake IMO. A DUI is a mistake. Intentionally lying to the media while tarnishing the reputation a perfect stranger in order to coverup a mistake is different. That's an Alex Rodriguez move.
Well if the guy would of shut the fuck up then he never would of been in that situation. And I'm still not buying that he didn't call Smart the N word.

SupremeGuy
Wrong. It is because he is black.:rollin holy shit you're dumb

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Where is the proof that this video was manipulated? Where is the proof that the fan used a racial slur?
Where is the proof that it wasn't? And like I said before, it doesn't matter of he called him a racial slur or not, he was still wrong.

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2014, 07:58 PM
Holy fuck. Are you stupid? There's video and audio evidence.

There was audio evidence in the Trayvon/Zim case too and still the moolies denied it. Luckily the justice system stuck to the hard evidence and not to the whim of race-baiters:lol

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:58 PM
:rollin holy shit you're dumb
Nope, you're just a coward that won't own up to calling a young man a thug because of his skin color.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 07:59 PM
lol supremeguy deflecting after getting shat on

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Where is the proof that it wasn't?
:lmao Resorting to asking people to prove a negative

And like I said before, it doesn't matter of he called him a racial slur or not, he was still wrong.
I agree.... why can't you agree that it was wrong for Smart to shove him and lie about what he said?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 08:01 PM
lol supremeguy deflecting after getting shat onDeflecting what? :lmao Calling someone who's acting like a thug, a thug?

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 08:02 PM
There was audio evidence in the Trayvon/Zim case too and still the moolies denied it. Luckily the justice system stuck to the hard evidence and not to the whim of race-baiters:lol:cry the evidence was manipulated. :cry

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:03 PM
:lmao Resorting to asking people to prove a negative

I agree.... why can't you agree that it was wrong for Smart to shove him and lie about what he said?
Who said he was lying? Just because the video conveniently posted by Texas Tech reveals someone saying piece of crap means its real?

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Deflecting what? :lmao Calling someone who's acting like a thug, a thug?
No, you called him a thug because he's black, and your emoticons clearly reveal that you've lost and don't know how to respond to anything that I have to say.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:05 PM
:cry the evidence was manipulated. :cry
Clearly flustered, what a weak individual.

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 08:07 PM
You've been parroting the same thing over and over, and just continued to make yourself sound worse and worse, tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
Clearly flustered, what a weak individual.

That describes Marcus Smart's actions to a T

N0 LyF3 ScRuB

fail.. he got the T after the shove

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Not really, maybe supremeguy but not Smart.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Who said he was lying? Just because the video conveniently posted by Texas Tech reveals someone saying piece of crap means its real?
Unless you actually have proof that the video is fake, you just sound really salty right now :lol

The race narrative simply doesn't apply to this story, tbh...

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:09 PM
You've been parroting the same thing over and over, and just continued to make yourself sound worse and worse, tbh.
Not really, I've clearly destroyed you and all of your counter arguments.

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Not really, maybe supremeguy but not Smart.

If you have evidence to the contrary I'm all ears

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Clearly flustered, what a weak individual.:cry why won't you admit to something you didn't say? :cry
:cry the evidence was manipulated :cry

DeadlyDynasty
fail.. he got the T after the shove

It's a phrase, dumbshit

Clipper Nation
Not really, I've clearly destroyed you and all of your counter arguments.
:lol Aaaaand the old "claiming victory without actually winning" tactic has been dragged out...

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Unless you actually have proof that the video is fake, you just sound really salty right now :lol

The race narrative simply doesn't apply to this story, tbh...
There were about 30 men in that general area, how do you know that was Jeff Orr's voice?

RD2191
:lol Aaaaand the old "claiming victory without actually winning" tactic has been dragged out...
I won, its that simple.

RD2191
:cry why won't you admit to something you didn't say? :cry
:cry the evidence was manipulated :cry
Clearly doesn't know what to say. LOL

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Not really, I've clearly destroyed you and all of your counter arguments.Refusing to admit you've lost doesn't mean you've won. lol It's already been proven that you're an idiot for believing Smart's bs race baiting story. Face it, he was acting like a thug, and then tried to lie to cover his ass. Flustered is exactly what you should call him, tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2014, 08:12 PM
:lol robdiaz straight bullying those weak-minded faggots (CN). CN is probably the worse at detecting a troll job/reacting to it. He's gonna run away like his alter-ego thunder up

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:13 PM
There were about 30 men in that general area, how do you know that was Jeff Orr's voice?
Orr says he called Smart a piece of crap, and in the video, you clearly hear the words "you piece of" right within earshot of Smart.... not really hard to connect the dots :lol

Again, unless you have legitimate evidence to the contrary, Smart liedPERIOD

benefactor
02-09-2014, 08:13 PM
What do you expect...he's Fkla's understudy.:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2014, 08:14 PM
It's a phrase, dumbshit

fail

RD2191
:lol robdiaz straight bullying those weak-minded faggots (CN). CN is probably the worse at detecting a troll job/reacting to it. He's gonna run away like his alter-ego thunder up
tbh, cn is an imbecile

SupremeGuy
Clearly doesn't know what to say. LOLEvidence has been brought to your attention proving that you're an idiot for believing Smart. Until you can produce evidence of your own, you've lost. End of story.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:15 PM
^ Semen shield, reporting for duty :lol

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 08:16 PM
I didn't think you could get anymore annoying than from your posts upstairs, but you managed it. lol Not bad.

RD2191
Orr says he called Smart a piece of crap, and in the video, you clearly hear the words "you piece of" right within earshot of Smart.... not really hard to connect the dots :lol

Again, unless you have legitimate evidence to the contrary, Smart liedPERIOD
So you're saying Orr couldn't of just claimed that it was him saying that just to cover his ass? LOL

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
^ Semen shield, reporting for duty :lol

:lol irony because you are the semen shield for all of your "friends" (<- LOL) on the board.

Hey Clipperfaggot, just because you quote them saying ":lol insert what they just said here" doesn't mean they like you :lmao

benefactor
No Lyfe Catmaster is coming in as backup. That should make it pretty apparent what side of the argument is the correct one.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:17 PM
LOL, anyways I'm out. You faggots can keep your little circle jerk going. Stay black, thugs.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:17 PM
:lol irony because you are the semen shield for all of your "friends" (<- LOL) on the board.

Hey Clipperfaggot, just because you quote them saying ":lol insert what they just said here" doesn't mean they like you :lmao

SupremeGuy
02-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Ok, I'm done playing. My girl is already pissed that I'm still sitting in front of the computer and not getting ready. Have a good one, everyone involved. :toast

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:18 PM
So you're saying Orr couldn't of just claimed that it was him saying that just to cover his ass? LOL
Again, do you have any proof that he used a racial slur? Proof or STFU, tbh....

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Again, do you have any proof that he used a racial slur? Proof or STFU, tbh....
Prove that he didn't or stfu. and don't come at me you piece of shit. I'll destroy you.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:19 PM

:lol Deflecting the fact that nobody likes you onto others
:lol Semen shield
:lol Meeeeeeoooowwwww

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Prove that he didn't or stfu.
I proved that he didn't by posting the video evidence.... where's your evidence?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2014, 08:20 PM
beenafaggot just joined the thread. that's when you know the thread has turned homosexual.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-09-2014, 08:21 PM
:lol Deflecting the fact that nobody likes you onto others
:lol Semen shield
:lol Meeeeeeoooowwwww

:lol at least I don't try to act cool with people that don't give a fuck about you
:lol bandwagon faggot
:lol clippers, chargers, kings
:lol lebron semen shield
:lol still a clips fan

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:21 PM
beenafaggot just joined the thread. that's when you know the thread has turned homosexual.
:lmaotbh

ElNono
02-09-2014, 08:23 PM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/f9/c7/66f9c78ac8658272453661846b77a4e5.jpg

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:24 PM
The video provides zero evidence, you can't prove that it was Jeff Orr's voice in the video, 2nd you can clearly hear the same person continuing to speak after Jeff Orrs shut his fat mouth.

benefactor
02-09-2014, 08:25 PM
http://mysocalledtvblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/man-and-cats1.jpg

blah blah blah
02-09-2014, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NdJahHN0w

:lmao

also, wtf were the Tech fans booing? Bad defense?

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:26 PM
The video provides zero evidence, you can't prove that it was Jeff Orr's voice in the video, 2nd you can clearly hear the same person continuing to speak after Jeff Orrs shut his fat mouth.
Again, where's the evidence of him using a racial slur?

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Again, where's the evidence of him using a racial slur?
Where is the evidence that he didn't? It's Orr's word against Smarts, I believe Smart.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Where is the evidence that he didn't?
I posted the video evidence.... critique it all you want, but your side still has yet to produce ANY evidence to counteract it....

It's Orr's word against Smarts, I believe Smart.
Orr has proof on his side, Smart doesn't....

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:35 PM
I posted the video evidence.... critique it all you want, but your side still has yet to produce ANY evidence to counteract it....

Orr has proof on his side, Smart doesn't....
No he doesn't. And the video provides zero evidence.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ha3S3kwAQE

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:36 PM
The video above says different.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:37 PM
No he doesn't. And the video provides zero evidence.
Where's your evidence? The video > hearsay and race-baiting.... until your side produces video evidence of Orr using a racial slur, he's innocent of that, end of story....

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:39 PM
The video above says different.
I don't hear any racial slurs in that video, tbh....

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Where's your evidence? The video > hearsay and race-baiting.... until your side produces video evidence of Orr using a racial slur, he's innocent of that, end of story....
Innocent? Lol, he called a young man a racial slur, end of story.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Innocent? Lol, he called a young man a racial slur, end of story.
Boiled down:::you have no evidence, end of story....

RD2191
02-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Boiled down:::you have no evidence, end of story....
The evidence is Marcus Smart, end of story.

JohnnyMax
02-09-2014, 08:59 PM

blah blah blah
02-09-2014, 09:20 PM
the whole thing seems really shady to me. This guy was caught on camera making an obscene gesture a few years ago yet all he manages to say after a big win is "you piece of crap?" And then Marcus Smart manages to go up and shove him for that?

Either Marcus Smart is the most mentally weak human being in the history of sports or there is something else going on.

RD2191
02-09-2014, 09:22 PM
:lmaoNow you can't comment on techs video. The video was obviously manipulated, and in the tech vid the guys voice keeps going while in the espn vid you can see jeff orrs shut his mouth.