PDA

View Full Version : OT: Posters of the Month, Mid-Season, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2014, 11:59 PM
The return of the official POTM, but ranking the entire first half of the ST season , tbh..

Best Posters
1. Thunderup..Big Dog has taken over the NBA Forum this season, tbh..he has reinvented himself as a heel, shitting on everybody in his sight, taking advantage of OKC's real-life success..he has the potential of becoming one of the great villains of our generation IMO..

2-3. DeadlyDynasty/Mono..they have been making more appearances in the basement, the NBA Forum needs these legendary-types for survival purposes, tbh..

4. TDMVPDPOY..I'm not a Tony Parker hater, but I have to give credit where it's due, this man has been accurate in his analysis, tbh..to be completely honest, I don't actually understand 80% of his shit, but still, his purpose is clear..

5. ClippersNation..obviously deserves a ton of credit for discovering the infamous sex tape that led to Cedric's temporary departure, tbh..he also gets love for regulating scrubs like Avante and No Lyfe Meow..

HM: DMC, Lkrfan, Thread, irishock, Rsxpimp

Worst Posters
1. No Lyfe Meow..this scrub is arguably the worst poster of the past few years, tbh..lame insults, vanilla/ESPN takes, White knight, etc..there's a strong possibility that he's a troll, to be fair, because I'm not fully convinced a nigga like this actually exists..

2. Bynumite..another obvious selection, he's a homeless man's attempt at replicating 21 Blessings/prime lakaluva, tbh..poor, desperate trolling, awful basketball takes, shitty humor, etc, tbh..

3. AchillesHeel..a regular on last year's lists, he's a serious poster that attempts to impress with basketball talk, but fails miserably, tbh..a Laker fan disguised as a Kobe hater, and is now attempting to play it off like its a shtick:lol..

4. Shadow flames..another regular on last year's lists, tbh..just a shitty, depressing poster that complains a lot and doesn't bring anything to the table..yawn, ugh, tbh..

5. Rogue..many great posters have had to take time off to reinvent themselves, Harlem included, and Rogue has reached this point, tbh..his shtick is boring, he isn't even really worth an extended description anymore, I'm out..

HM: SpursFan313

irishock
02-10-2014, 12:02 AM
I was right about my man thunderup (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35988), Big Dog from the start :toast Dude has the ruthless aggression gene plus an amazing troll game.. his "not worried here" thread still gets bumped on a regular basis, which was BD's intent, :lol...

Plus, his bet with Mono is off the books starting on Tuesday...

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Harlem was high up on thunderup's list as well. i sense some slurping, which is consistent with their behavior

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 12:07 AM
Meow

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-10-2014, 12:12 AM
You can always tell Harlem is insecure when he puts a ":lol.." after something he says.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-10-2014, 12:13 AM
Harlem was high up on thunderup's list as well. i sense some slurping, which is consistent with their behavior

pretty much this..

who refers to another guy as "big dog", tbh

Rogue
02-10-2014, 12:16 AM
stopped reading as soon as I saw thunderfag atop the list, tbh.

Reck
02-10-2014, 12:16 AM
:cry

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 12:18 AM
You can always tell when Harlem's bringing the goods when lower-tier posters start whining about his lists :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-10-2014, 12:19 AM
:lol my post in the other thread before he posted this on Harlem:

Is it just me, or whenever Harlem becomes insecure he starts putting ":lol..." behind everything then uses "vanilla" or "ESPN"

:lmao

It's crazy how vanilla I am when I can see his predictable insults a mile away.

Rogue
02-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Swap mono for feline biologist and the rankings, only if upside-down, would make perfect sense imho.

Reck
02-10-2014, 12:22 AM
You can always tell when Harlem's bringing the goods when lower-tier posters start whining about his lists :lol

LOL these are bait threads. Catman took it the worst.

Double posting and all.

HH never got over the fact I agreed that his thread about Basketball girl was a shitty attempt to attack her.

Not my fault that entire thread completely backfired on him. :lol

Rogue
02-10-2014, 12:23 AM
The trio of Shadowflames, Achilles and Rogue are easily the best posters of the past month for their awesome teamwork in regulating all those Goddess haters, imho. we would even beat the Superfriends on the basketball court if such a chance is ever given, tbh.

irishock
02-10-2014, 12:24 AM

Would you prefer him replacing :lol with http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/093/d/8/cute_cat_emoticon_by_irocandrew-d4ux43m.gif

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 12:34 AM
i give harlem credit for the vanilla thing though. he's the first i remember that used it, and now a lot of posters have been using it regularly in an attempt to act superior and it just looks retarded imo

ElNono
02-10-2014, 12:46 AM
:lol chill out, it's just a list...

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 12:52 AM

Not Harlem's fault that "vanilla" is the perfect description of your takes :lol

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 12:56 AM
What happened to midnightpulp tbh? Rumor has it hes really Timvp

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 12:57 AM
What happened to midnightpulp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) tbh? Rumor has it hes really Timvp
that would sort of make sense actually

irishock
02-10-2014, 01:01 AM
What happened to midnightpulp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) tbh? Rumor has it hes really Timvp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE

MeloHype
02-10-2014, 01:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE
Best shot in finals history imo

RsxPiimp
02-10-2014, 01:10 AM
I've always liked Harlem tbh. Him, DPG and DMC are the best non Laker posters tbh.

blah blah blah
02-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Definitely agree that No Lyfe is one of the worst posters that I've ever seen on any forum

irishock
02-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Was it really HarlemHeat37 who called in to the Mono Show as No Lyfe Scrub?

thunderup
02-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the ranking, it's much appreciated. Big Dog has been busy these last few days but he's getting back on track.

thunderup
02-10-2014, 01:29 AM
The trio of Shadowflames, Achilles and Rogue are easily the best posters of the past month for their awesome teamwork in regulating all those Goddess haters, imho. we would even beat the Superfriends on the basketball court if such a chance is ever given, tbh.
No, you're a shitty loser with the most boring schtick ever. You also have no game IRL.

i give harlem credit for the vanilla thing though. he's the first i remember that used it, and now a lot of posters have been using it regularly in an attempt to act superior and it just looks retarded imo
You should probably focus more on finishing your six year bachelor degree than visiting the forum. :)

LOL these are bait threads. Catman took it the worst.

Double posting and all.

HH never got over the fact I agreed that his thread about Basketball girl was a shitty attempt to attack her.

Not my fault that entire thread completely backfired on him. :lol
:lol I like how this disappearing faggot has fallen right back to his string of shitty posting. Big dog along with other notable posters destroyed this poodle last year. The entire forum took a shit on him when he was outed as being some Avril Lavigne listening loser.

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 01:41 AM
I am surprised HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) always puts Clipper Nation as a top 5 poster. I have nothing against CN, but he doesn't understand sports. He's like the 10 year old at the table arguing with grown ups about NBA history tbh. Just my opinion

Also, his only 'go to move' when he loses an argument is just to copy your quote and put the tear emoticon in it. Played that card 1 too many times tbh

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 01:45 AM
You should probably focus more on finishing your six year bachelor degree than visiting the forum. :)
5th year, scro. where did you go to college?

RD2191
02-10-2014, 01:45 AM
I am surprised HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) always puts Clipper Nation as a top 5 poster. I have nothing against CN, but he doesn't understand sports. He's like the 10 year old at the table arguing with grown ups about NBA history tbh. Just my opinion
All of ClipperNations takes are garbage. The guy doesn't know shit about shit. He will probably respond to my post by calling me a jeebotard or claim I'm melting down. The dude is too predictable.

MeloHype
02-10-2014, 01:48 AM
No, you're a shitty loser with the most boring schtick ever. You also have no game IRL.

:lol I like how this disappearing faggot has fallen right back to his string of shitty posting. Big dog along with other notable posters destroyed this poodle last year. The entire forum took a shit on him when he was outed as being some Avril Lavigne listening loser.ok

Reck
02-10-2014, 01:48 AM
:lol I like how this disappearing faggot has fallen right back to his string of shitty posting. Big dog along with other notable posters destroyed this poodle last year. The entire forum took a shit on him when he was outed as being some Avril Lavigne listening loser.

This post would be somewhat funny if it made sense.

Leetonidas
02-10-2014, 01:55 AM
Y'all niggas is gay

Chinook
02-10-2014, 01:58 AM
You gotta give thunderup credit. When he joined, I thought he was going to be the OKC version of STDalamon and just pop up every once in a while with lame trolling attempts and blind shills of his own team. And he sort of did that last year. But he seems to have settled down quite a bit this year. I dunno if I'd consider him poster of the month, but he's definitely MIP in my book.

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2014, 02:00 AM

:lmao:lmao..

apalisoc_9
02-10-2014, 02:07 AM
Nothing wrong with listening to Avril lavgine once in a blue moon.

irishock
02-10-2014, 02:13 AM
You should probably focus more on finishing your six year bachelor degree than visiting the forum.

:lmao

Reck
02-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Nothing wrong with listening to Avril lavgine once in a blue moon.

Bro wtf is that hairy leg on your second pic of? :lol

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 02:35 AM
I think the key take away from this thread is how badly Michael Jordan has fallen off in the ranks. I guess once I exposed he was Djohn and everyone realized he was a shitty Texan fan it just wasnt funny anymore

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/michael-jordan.jpg

Michael Jordan.
02-10-2014, 03:02 AM
I think the key take away from this thread is how badly Michael Jordan has fallen off in the ranks. I guess once I exposed he was Djohn and everyone realized he was a shitty Texan fan it just wasnt funny anymore

The takeaway Is.how boring it got jizzing all over you for 6 straight months while thinking I was Harlem.

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2014, 03:05 AM
:lol ya, I'm pretty sure Lakersarethebest was the last person to realize Dad Killer's identity, tbh..

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 03:13 AM
:lol ya, I'm pretty sure Lakersarethebest was the last person to realize Dad Killer's identity, tbh..

Pretty sure I was the first Laker fan to figure it out tbh. I never visited the shit hole of an NFL forum this board had, but the clues were there.

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 03:16 AM
The takeaway Is.how boring it got jizzing all over you for 6 straight months while thinking I was Harlem.

Jizzing on men for 6 months straight eh?

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 03:35 AM
pretty much this..

who refers to another guy as "big dog", tbh

Not a fan of dogs I see :toast

Michael Jordan.
02-10-2014, 03:37 AM
Pretty sure I was the first Laker fan to figure it out tbh. I never visited the shit hole of an NFL forum this board had, but the clues were there.

No, you said I was Harlem for 6 straight months.

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 03:40 AM
No, you said I was Harlem for 6 straight months.

About 3 months, then it became apparent you're someone else. Point being you've fallen off the ranks Daniel. Get it together

Bynumite
02-10-2014, 03:41 AM
I demand a recount. Catman i'm coming for you nigga :lol It's all good, i knew i would be in there as soon as i started making threads about Harlem's boy, Lebeta.

Michael Jordan.
02-10-2014, 03:46 AM
About 3 months, then it became apparent you're someone else. Point being you've fallen off the ranks Daniel. Get it together

:lol became apparent. You literally made a thread asking about my identity and begged me to stop shittin on you niggas.

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 03:50 AM
:lol became apparent. You literally made a thread asking about my identity and begged me to stop shittin on you niggas.

I recall you making a thread asking me if I was black. I hear you like them brothers dont u

Michael Jordan.
02-10-2014, 03:51 AM
I recall you making a thread asking me if I was black. I hear you like them brothers dont u

You took the bait, and made a 7 page thread.

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 04:00 AM
You took the bait, and made a 7 page thread.

I recall it being a 5 post thread. Jeez Daniel, you're so sensitive lately. Ever since I exposed your identity you've pretty much fallen off the charts.

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 04:04 AM
RIP Michael Jordan troll 2013-2014

http://wafflesatnoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/jordan-crying.jpg

Rogue
02-10-2014, 04:20 AM

Also, his only 'go to move' when he loses an argument is just to copy your quote and put the tear emoticon in it. Played that card 1 too many times tbh
You've never seen the photos and videos of them making love, no surprise you are surprised tbh. I haven't either, because I have no interest in such gay sex stuffs but I bet guys like FkLA must have collected them.

Rogue
02-10-2014, 04:34 AM

Anyone with a brain under his/her skull wouldn't equate snitching on someone with "shitting" on someone, actually it's always the snitch himself who gets shitted on the most, to such an extent where he has to turn to the authority acting like a crying baby begging for mercy. You're a shameless snitch and a faggot, you have nary room.

And it's pathetically hilarious of you to continue calling yourself "big dog" after djohn and I pwned your sorry meth ass in your original "big dog" thread, tbh.

scanry
02-10-2014, 04:36 AM
Tup has been regulating tbh. The cockiness and the Big Dog stichk has found takers this season because Durant has been alphaing big time.

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 04:45 AM
Tup has been regulating tbh. The cockiness and the Big Dog stichk has found takers this season because Durant has been alphaing big time.

ThunderUp for President tbh

Reck
02-10-2014, 04:45 AM
ThunderUp for President tbh

Of the meth club.

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 04:49 AM
calling himself big dog just sounds like he's overcompensating for something though

Rogue
02-10-2014, 05:19 AM
What makes you a "Big Dog"? Just curious.

because he drools over bones?

:lol mitchell
:lol ass pwned by two chinks

AussieFanKurt
02-10-2014, 08:14 AM
is anything done on this from not to bait cunts

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 08:18 AM

Are you really that salty that I was right about Manning and Denver? :lol

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 08:20 AM
I'm actually pretty sure that Anal Tit was the first Lakerfan to figure it out :lol

Michael Jordan.
02-10-2014, 08:48 AM
I'm actually pretty sure that Anal Tit was the first Lakerfan to figure it out :lol

Naww it was DD or Venti. But they arent faggots so technically anal tit did have it right.

FYM
02-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Im on the rogue became one of the shittest poster for a while... boring as fuck...

Diaz im not mexican :cry should on dat list... compared to him no life is an elite poster tbh

Rogue
02-10-2014, 09:15 AM
for a lonely Asian freak that has only a 2 incher to play with, yes, fuck is indeed a boring activity tbh.

monosylab1k
02-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the ranking, it's much appreciated. Big Dog has been busy these last few days but he's getting back on track.

Congrats on your #1 ranking, Big Dog. Started from the bottom now you here, tbh...

Rogue
02-10-2014, 09:36 AM
We all know what you're busy doing, of course... thank you, Big Dog, for making this country safer and people healthier, and making officers' job easier... Now it makes perfect sense why you've been working in Oklahoma tbh. You've got a lot of work to do there supposedly, because it's the world's capital of umm... meth.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGE0DcEt6UStNhw8E50hnpBOi4JT5jw VPZ9Tmr8BnR0ZkSIoj5JN1hrBo http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7fDlPTyQdkYhlRaLGzrJzuOSUHr6Pk imCedz6Lo1xARCb2VRZ3frOLqk http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyELEFUUuQlcMAdWReR0qECV88JP_qk kTrzE7Q7eK-citkryJ4xyT_6Rohttp://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI9LY1taybkz7_hUPg1T4YdwnbYXdZY kisLz2kbbmmFrfyhljQRcNwsAI http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8vipcblhg_TUrERgRjDhz6T875cq2-C37IBQIHKs4mZ5cqhPndcTDz_Tn

Thank you again, big DOG :toast

Fabbs
02-10-2014, 09:43 AM
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120620154039/simpsons/pt/images/3/39/Ralph_wiggum.gif
I'm a analyzationer of Spurztalk Trolls.

BUMP
02-10-2014, 10:12 AM
how come me and fabbs are never on these lists?

sook
02-10-2014, 10:32 AM
lol at this ass licking exchange.

Just whip each other's dicks out already. Fucking faggots. :lol

Thread
02-10-2014, 10:36 AM
lol at this ass licking exchange.

Just whip each other's dicks out already. Fucking faggots. :lol

You've nary room. Your dj is a queer as well.

djohn2oo8
02-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Mad at the MVPau facts?

Thread
02-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Mad at the MVPau facts?

Don't try and deflect. Miggy wants to stuff his prime USDA beef up your pooper. :rollin

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Then you shouldn't mind:::Kirby is gay.

Thread
02-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Then you shouldn't mind:::Kirby is gay.

lluva'scontrollinao!!!

djohn2oo8
02-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Don't try and deflect. Miggy wants to stuff his prime USDA beef up your pooper. :rollin
He is a puss who got exposed. Naruto is a shameful thing. Now, let us proceed...

MVPau

Thread
02-10-2014, 10:48 AM
He is a puss who got exposed. Naruto is a shameful thing. Now, let us proceed...

MVPau

lol. He got ya good, dj. ha, ha.

Now get yer lipstick and bend over.:rollin

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 10:49 AM

That's Tape talkin'.

djohn2oo8
02-10-2014, 10:50 AM

Kobe beat me to it.

Thread
02-10-2014, 10:52 AM
That's Tape talkin'.

Now listen, we was gettin' along good yesterday. I felt so close to you, CN. We was buddies, pals. Don't fuck that up.

djohn2oo8
02-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Now listen, we was gettin' along good yesterday. I felt so close to you, CN. We was buddies, pals. Don't fuck that up.
The Tape

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/04/02/0402-kobe-bryan-ej-magic-johnson-tmz-2.jpg

02-10-2014, 10:55 AM
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick

Thread
02-10-2014, 10:56 AM
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick

Duncan look cute in loin cloth. Nada hey!

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2014, 11:02 AM
how come me and fabbs are never on these lists?

You guys don't post much in the NBA Forum, tbh..

02-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Duncan look cute in loin cloth. Nada hey!haha that's funny because Duncan look cute in loin cloth. Nada hey!

02-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Hey OP, u are 1 fooking cheeky kent mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fookin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum spurstalk website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fookin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Duncan look cute in loin cloth. Nada hey!

Congratulations on the Honorable Mention, tbh..

Thread
02-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Congratulations on the Honorable Mention, tbh..

I'm not a man given to needing/desiring statues & award (Silver withstanding)---but, I would covet a Poster of the Month or Year Award.

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 11:14 AM
Hey OP, u are 1 fooking cheeky kent mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fookin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum spurstalk website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fookin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer
Add in a "fkn wanker" and something about "enrique fkn fake mvp aspirations" and you basically have the average TDMVPDPOY post :lol

Bill_Brasky
02-10-2014, 11:17 AM

:lmao Saban to Texas
:lmao :cry were coming for you Aggy even though you just raped us in recruiting! :cry

02-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Add in a "fkn wanker" and something about "enrique fkn fake mvp aspirations" and you basically have the average TDMVPDPOY post :lol
:lol

thunderup
02-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Anyone with a brain under his/her skull wouldn't equate snitching on someone with "shitting" on someone, actually it's always the snitch himself who gets shitted on the most, to such an extent where he has to turn to the authority acting like a crying baby begging for mercy. You're a shameless snitch and a faggot, you have nary room.

And it's pathetically hilarious of you to continue calling yourself "big dog" after djohn and I pwned your sorry meth ass in your original "big dog" thread, tbh.
Big Dog simply doesn't give a fuck. Let a tornado sweep through this state. Let people left and right die. thunderup is part of a superior kind, not many of him exist out there. A bit of my Germanic roots, if you will.

Thanks for reminding how shitty chinks are at talking shit. Now go back to fapping to that ugly overrated no-talent c^nt.

thunderup
02-10-2014, 02:48 PM
:lol Harlem doesn't have shitty trolls. That alone helped in identifying who was behind that shitty troll. It's now apparent which trolls the male secretary operates. They're all shitty as fuck and have a corniness to them.

Big Dog alone revealed like five alt accounts the secretary uses because he had that chink scrambling for help.

whitemamba
02-10-2014, 02:52 PM
I didnt know gay people were allowed to come up with lists...

DMC
02-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Wondering who Thunderup belongs to.

apalisoc_9
02-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Wondering who Thunderup belongs to.

I think he's a legit poster but he's a huge dickrider so maybe not...

irishock
02-10-2014, 03:42 PM
BD is this forum's 2003-05 D-Wade, imo... no one expected he'd be dominating this way at the time arrived... he's about to take over this forum ala Wade taking over the NBA in 06

Big Dog simply doesn't give a fuck. Let a tornado sweep through this state. Let people left and right die. thunderup is part of a superior kind, not many of him exist out there. A bit of my Germanic roots, if you will.

Thanks for reminding how shitty chinks are at talking shit. Now go back to fapping to that ugly overrated no-talent c^nt.

:lmao my nigga

DMC
02-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Maybe I missed the part where he posts anything interesting. I must have been taking a shit.

Splits
02-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Maybe I missed the part where he posts anything interesting. I must have been taking a shit.

Oh come now, there's no greater master of the unintentional mixed metaphor. Hear those cheers? Of course not, it's so quiet in here you could hear a hair drop.

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 03:51 PM
i remember irishock used to be on harlems worst poster lists, now he just agrees with everything HH says :lol

props to harlem though, he gets people to bend over backwards to get on his good side, tbh

irishock
02-10-2014, 03:57 PM
I've never doubted Harlem once... even while I was on the shit end of the posters list... I've been saying he's the forum's most elite troll since Day 1...

evidence, tbh... : http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202489&highlight=harlemheat

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Meh I dunno,Harlem has some good sports takes when he's being serious but having Clipper Nation as the one of the best posters on each list kind of shows he himself doesn't take the list seriously. I think Clipper Nation is good people, but he doesn't have any solid sports opinions nor are his insults anything special. Just my 2 cents though.

DMC
02-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Meh I dunno,Harlem has some good sports takes when he's being serious but having Clipper Nation as the one of the best posters on each list kind of shows he himself doesn't take the list seriously. I think Clipper Nation is good people, but he doesn't have any solid sports opinions nor are his insults anything special. Just my 2 cents though.

PKB

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 04:18 PM
PKB

I dunno, the forum thought the emo pics of u were hilarious

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 04:31 PM

:lol This cat is always salty about Harlem's lists.... at least you're not flooding the thread with "OP is a faggot" memes this time, so I guess that's progress, tbh...

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Not gonna lie, I've been pretty awesome lately.

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 04:45 PM
:lol in the summer random people were making POTM lists and putting themselves #1 :rollin

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 04:46 PM
This. You've been defending Wilson :lol

DMC
02-10-2014, 04:49 PM
I dunno, the forum thought the emo pics of u were hilarious

There's a contingency of faggots like you here who wouldn't know funny if someone was fucking them with it.

Michael Jordan.
02-10-2014, 05:04 PM
:lol This cat is always salty about Harlem's lists.... at least you're not flooding the thread with "OP is a faggot" memes this time, so I guess that's progress, tbh...
He had the best meltdowns though.

jeebus
02-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Over 100 posts about a list that means about as much as one of avante's. Well done.

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 06:05 PM
There's a contingency of faggots like you here who wouldn't know funny if someone was fucking them with it.

It's odd that a guy with such "fat hands" can be such a cutter :lol

DMC
02-10-2014, 06:09 PM
It's odd that a guy with such "fat hands" can be such a cutter :lol

Dick riding someone else's shitty lines is high end.

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 06:13 PM

LOL there's only 1 cat guy on this board tbh

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Dick riding someone else's shitty lines is high end.

DMC, it's hilarious man. 32 thousand posts and not 1 with any meaning. Always looking for trouble and got your shit pushed in even by Koolaid man :lol You must be a real winner at life

Thread
02-10-2014, 06:41 PM

After your confession on the last "Mono Show Live" you had nowhere to go but up.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2014, 07:01 PM
After your confession on the last "Mono Show Live" you had nowhere to go but up.
We come from 2 different generations, to be fair. Back in your day the team was an extension of its city. its fans. Nowadays its just a business competing for your attention. I don't root for other teams, but I also won't invest as much time as I normally would in a product that's poor (and poorly run). Bandwagon? No? Fairweather? Sure.

Thread
02-10-2014, 07:10 PM
We come from 2 different generations, to be fair. Back in your day the team was an extension of its city. its fans. Nowadays its just a business competing for your attention. I don't root for other teams, but I also won't invest as much time as I normally would in a product that's poor (and poorly run). Bandwagon? No? Fairweather? Sure.

I'm just giving you a red ass, Deads. I took no offense then. Everyone has a litmus test as a fan. It is a complex formula concocted by each of us.

DMC
02-10-2014, 07:12 PM
DMC, it's hilarious man. 32 thousand posts and not 1 with any meaning. Always looking for trouble and got your shit pushed in even by Koolaid man :lol You must be a real winner at life
A monkey doesn't see any meaning in a stack of 100 dollar bills and wipes his ass with them.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2014, 07:12 PM
I'm just giving you a red ass, Deads. I took no offense then. Everyone has a litmus test as a fan. It is a complex formula concocted by each of us.
10-4, good buddy. My gung-ho fandom reserves have been depleted by 15 years of horrible Buffalo Bills football.

DMC
02-10-2014, 07:14 PM

So the Lakers were an extension of which city, Cleveland or Phoenix?

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Bandwagon? No? Fairweather? Sure.
that sounds exactly like what i was saying after the show tbh...

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2014, 07:22 PM
that sounds exactly like what i was saying after the show tbh...
Did you say fairweather or bandwagon (there is a difference, in case some smart ass brings this up), tbh? Don't remember, maybe you did. I have no shame in being fairweather, tbh. As a fan the only way you can do your part and affect change is to mess with the teams' bottom line--stop watching on TV/buying tickets. Obviously it takes thousands to do this, but I'm just one man. I bought season tix to the Bills in 2012, but sold them immediately after they got stomped out in Week 1 by Sanchez. They still got their money, though:lol

You only have a finite amount of free time in your life and it's stupid to spend it watching a bunch of fail.

Thebesteva
02-10-2014, 07:24 PM
A monkey doesn't see any meaning in a stack of 100 dollar bills and wipes his ass with them.

And sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken

Splits
02-10-2014, 07:26 PM
So the Lakers were an extension of which city, Cleveland or Phoenix?

Minneapolis. And as despicable a franchise MethKC is running, at least they don't hang '79 from the rafters.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2014, 07:27 PM
^
:lolHave you ever made a post that wasn't Laker related? Serious question.

Splits
02-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Get over yourself, I answered the question. This board is dominated by two warring factions, what do you expect?

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Did you say fairweather or bandwagon (there is a difference, in case some smart ass brings this up), tbh? Don't remember, maybe you did. I have no shame in being fairweather, tbh. As a fan the only way you can do your part and affect change is to mess with the teams' bottom line--stop watching on TV/buying tickets. Obviously it takes thousands to do this, but I'm just one man. I bought season tix to the Bills in 2012, but sold them immediately after they got stomped out in Week 1 by Sanchez. They still got their money, though:lol

You only have a finite amount of free time in your life and it's stupid to spend it watching a bunch of fail.
yeah i said fairweather, and others tried to bend my argument as if i was claiming it was bandwagonning

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 07:51 PM
listening to this now

DD calls in and gives the definition of a fair weather fan :lmao

ps, i'll def try to call in next time. give us a good heads up and i'll make time

I'm a Bills and Marlins fan, very fairweather imo:lol

If you go to your favorite Mexican restaurant and they start using feces instead of beans in their burritos--are you going to continue to eat there or wait till they change back?

and a typical raider-dd debate ensued lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2014, 07:55 PM
crofl, good times. Next show he has I've got some shitbombs for a few people here

Rogue
02-10-2014, 08:26 PM

You don't give a fuck if a tornado sweeps through this state? Not if the "tornado" is hidden in a van and blows off right in the center of the downtown imho.

Nevertheless, I do agree with you that there aren't many people like you out there otherwise there would've been a 6th "great lake" in North America, with the entire state of Oklahoma sunk into the mantle and replaced by underground water. It would be a bliss to Texas and other states nearby, however, because the longtime aridity issue would be solved easily and immediately.

Reck
02-10-2014, 09:22 PM
LOL he doesn't care but he was the first one to go crying to Kori about the meanies making fun of a real tragedy.

Really? A thread like this right now? SMH, you're some scum.

:cry Kori please ban the meanies in this thread.

Sad thing about all this is that we loss Latarian Milton, one of Rogue greatest ever troll account. :cry

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 09:28 PM
LOL he doesn't care but he was the first one to go crying to Kori about the meanies making fun of a real tragedy.

:cry Kori please ban the meanies in this thread.

Sad thing about all this is that we loss Latarian Milton, one of Rogue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710) greatest ever troll account. :cry

meh you were more hurt than he was tbh

Not in the best of taste.

The new breed of posters just trying too hard to be liked at all cost.

Wow indeed.

I know people can get low class here but this is the ultimate classless act I've seen on this board yet.

Can only imagine what the alphas around here thought about the 9/11 attacks.

Reck
02-10-2014, 09:31 PM
meh you were more hurt than he was tbh

I always draw a line tbh and I never pretend like these type of posts aren't of the lowest class.

I dont do trolling.

Here you have thunderup saying one thing and a a year and a half later saying he doesn't give a fuck. lol try hard.

Rogue
02-10-2014, 09:36 PM
blade was also a badass troll and a top talent imho, too bad he got banned before living up to even half of his potential :cry

and there's a positive side of LM's being banned imho. With LM still active hypothetically, I would've had a hard time making the decision to revert back to my original account and post as Rogue full time tbh. I feel much happier now posting as my real self, as an arid Goddess fan rather than a fake black misogynist that LM was.

And if I could get one of my trolls amnestied I'd pick blade over LM any day, and I'd continue to pretend as "a nigga from Queens" under the account of blade (just to feel sort of close to Goddess, tbh :cry)... oh no, I'd pretend to be "a nigga from Greenwich village" this time, just to move even closer to Goddess.

Thebesteva
02-11-2014, 04:10 AM
That's how CN gets on the top 5 list each time

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_Bj5kRCMAECwc1.jpg:large

Leon Black
02-11-2014, 04:12 AM

:lol

spurraider21
02-11-2014, 04:27 AM

vulture strikes again tbh

Thebesteva
02-11-2014, 04:46 AM
vulture strikes again tbh

Damn Sarkis, lemme have fun man. Me and Clipper Nation are like Michael Jackson and Emanuel Lewis, we're just having some harmless fun thats all.

I see the face of God in children

spurraider21
02-11-2014, 04:48 AM
Damn Sarkis, lemme have fun man. Me and Clipper Nation are like Michael Jackson and Emanuel Lewis, we're just having some harmless fun thats all.

I see the face of God in children
relax hambartsoum, this was clearly in jest after the vulturing incident yesterday

Thebesteva
02-11-2014, 04:53 AM
relax hambartsoum, this was clearly in jest after the vulturing incident yesterday

Damn armo, r u protesting in April for your people? How did the Armenians lose so many people to Turkeys?

http://l.wigflip.com/HZQ3SFAL/roflbot.jpg

spurraider21
02-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Damn armo, r u protesting in April for your people?
i used to go every year. haven't been since i finished HS though

How did the Armenians lose so many people to Turkeys?
literally lost half of our ppl... much like the picture, savage animals tbh. its why turkoglu sucked on the spurs.

http://l.wigflip.com/HZQ3SFAL/roflbot.jpg

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-october-11-2007/unsolved-histories

and the continuation

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-october-11-2007/this-armenian-strife

some funny shit tbh

Reck
02-11-2014, 05:36 AM
Man, I can barely keep up with the different names you two keep calling one another. :lol

spurraider21
02-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Man, I can barely keep up with the different names you two keep calling one another. :lol
don't bother :lol. its gna be a lot of back and forth with super antiquated ethnic names that nobody this generation still uses (except for the ultra conservative fams)

Thebesteva
02-11-2014, 05:47 AM
i used to go every year. haven't been since i finished HS though

literally lost half of our ppl... much like the picture, savage animals tbh. its why turkoglu sucked on the spurs.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-october-11-2007/unsolved-histories

and the continuation

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-october-11-2007/this-armenian-strife

some funny shit tbh

The worst thing that happened to Armenians wasnt that genocide, it was the Kardashian girls convincing the youth to follow in their nigg-er loving steps.

He's Sarkis Grigorian

spurraider21
02-11-2014, 06:09 AM
The worst thing that happened to Armenians wasnt that genocide, it was the Kardashian girls convincing the youth to follow in their nigg-er loving steps.
every time i tell somebody i'm armenian thats a default response... "omg like the kardashians?"

He's Sarkis Grigorian
who dafuq is that. if you're going to pretend to give away my identity, give me a cooler one than that. like jerry "the shark" tarkanian imo... or new USC football coach steve sarkisian

and my personal favorite, the myth, the legend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGC-uGKivvE

Avante
02-11-2014, 06:35 AM
First off CN wouldn't make a zit on my ass, a low rent leg humper is all the dummy is.

Then there's this joke...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227870

Do I really gotta start hanging here and school you midgets on the NBA.......also? Hell, how about the old ABA or the older Negro leagues? Who was that cat who played both pro football and pro basketball, I know.....huh?

A bunch of grown men and CN acting like a bunch of little girls.....I like Sissy, do you.......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Sissy, maybe next month you can be.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Avante the Legend lives on.:lobt2:

HarlemHeat....hey CN?
CN...yes HH.
HH...suck up and next month you can be number one.
CN..wow, really, hey thanks....yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurraider21
02-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Literally everyone on the worst poster list has shown a good amount of asshurt. So basically mission accomplished for HH