PDA

View Full Version : Funny as the dickens....

batman2883
08-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Okay i know we have all heard those Bud Light Commercials on the radio, Bud Light's Real men of Genious, i have a personal favorite and that one is the Mr. 80 spf wearer.....I think it's the funniest one by far which ones catch your fancy? :lol http://budlight.whipnet.com/

sa_butta
08-03-2005, 02:15 PM
I like the way too much cologne wearer.

thispego
08-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Mr out of control sports heckler

hahaha hilarious

2Blonde
08-03-2005, 02:24 PM
We have a family friend who is the poster boy for the Mr way too much cologne wearer. He is so sweet but man you can smell him for 2 hours after he leaves. And thinks it's so studly. Maybe in 1970 when he was 15. :lol At leaset he finally cut off the mullet. :lmao

...2Blonde

samikeyp
08-03-2005, 02:27 PM
we have a guy like that in our building....someone still hits the http://www.classof1973.homestead.com/hai_karate.gif wayyy too much! :lol

batman2883
08-03-2005, 02:39 PM
we have a guy like that in our building....someone still hits the http://www.classof1973.homestead.com/hai_karate.gif wayyy too much! :lol

LOL Wow i had never really seen that cologne, i always just thought it was a figmant of peoples imagination.

ObiwanGinobili
08-03-2005, 02:57 PM
my all time fav has always been : Mr. way too much colonge wearer

but runners up are:
Mr. IN the car nose picker
and
Mr. really bad toupee wearer

samikeyp
08-03-2005, 04:53 PM
LOL Wow i had never really seen that cologne, i always just thought it was a figmant of peoples imagination.

sadly...it was real.

ShoogarBear
08-03-2005, 05:00 PM
I tried to google for a list of old bad colognes and ran across this, direct from the OMG Dept:

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Colognes Women Think Are The Most Appealing
by Perry Rose

Chapter 2

Just like the clothes he wears, the nice smell of a man makes him that much more appealing to women. This one, next to the clothes he wears, is a BIG Persuader! Never underestimate colognes. Wear it wherever you go, even if you are just going to the post office for some stamps. You never know when you are going to run into a woman who will make your head turn till it snaps. Don’t bath in it either! You will be defeating its purpose because a woman’s sense of smell is more acute than a man’s. Even if you put on just a little, she will still smell it. Use a spray. That way you won’t over do it, because just a few squirts is all it takes to get a woman’s attention. You can have the best cologne, but it might as well be the worst if you use too much. Have you ever been around a woman who didn’t know when to quit with the perfume?

Speaking of which, here are the top colognes that kept coming up time after time when women were asked what fragrances they thought are the most appealing:

Drakkar, Noir (Exceptionally good!)
Halston’s Z-14 (A close second.)
Cool Water
Polo
Old Spice (Original scent)

I have worn two of these colognes for a number of years now (Drakkar and Halston’s Z-14), and time after time I have received nothing but positive responses from women. Even some men asked what cologne I was wearing. Gee, I wonder if they were straight? Try these. I think these are the very best out there, and I will try no other colognes. I can confidently say this because it’s the women who told me about these scents. I wasn’t wearing anything before, until they told me about the allure of certain colognes. These five colognes, with the exception of Old Spice, we all know that scent, will have women stopping you and asking what you are wearing. They do to me, and they will to you. That’s what good cologne should have her do!
------------------------------------------------------------

There's more. Even funnier. It's the friggin World Book Encyclopedia of cologne:

Link (http://www.enotalone.com/article/3146.html)

ObiwanGinobili
08-03-2005, 10:33 PM
here are the top colognes that kept coming up time after time when women were asked what fragrances they thought are the most appealing:

Drakkar, Noir (Exceptionally good!)
Halston’s Z-14 (A close second.)
Cool Water
Polo
Old Spice (Original scent)

omg, what planet does this guy live on ???
:lol :lol :lol
maybe if I had a thing for guys who smelled like my grandpa.......

Samr
08-04-2005, 06:46 AM
I am listening to Yahoo LAUNCHcast radio on Yahoo Messenger. As soon as I clicked on this thread, the SPF commercial came on over the radio.

I think there may be some radio exec. watching over my shoulder right now. I am scared to turn around. Freaky as shit.......

Flea
08-04-2005, 06:48 AM
I love Mr 80 spf wearer!!!!

batman2883
08-04-2005, 07:57 AM
Even if the sun fails to go down, youll be ready.......if some rays from a sun of a distant planet were to make it to earth, youll be prepared

tw05baller
08-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Mr. ceremonial first pitch thrower outer

Ishta
08-04-2005, 11:38 AM
The funny thing about the 80 spf wearer is I get accused of the same thing!! I wear 60 spf when I go out to the lake... My friends always make sure aI have my liquid tarp with me :lol

Spurbanana
08-04-2005, 11:06 PM
ok...that 80 SPF wearer is SOOOO me...my friends make fun of me cuz I wear sunscreen every day, even to school. The sun scares me, so what??!?

:lol