PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Winners Haven't Won A Playoff Game The Following Season In 8 Years

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-10-2014, 02:37 PM
2006 Steelers: Missed Playoffs
2007 Colts: Lost to Chargers in divisional playoffs after bye
2008 Giants: Lost to Eagles in divisional playoffs after bye
2009 Steelers: Missed Playoffs
2010 Saints: Lost to Seahawks in Wild Card round
2011 Packers: Lost to Giants in divisional playoffs after bye
2012 Giants: Missed Playoffs
2013 Ravens: Missed Playoffs
2014 Seahawks: ?

Avante
02-10-2014, 03:04 PM
No white sprinter had ever ran a sub10.00, enter Frances Christopher LeMaitre.

No Seahawks team had won a Superbowl, enter the 2013 team.

No USC coach had ever won the NCAA title and the NFL title, enter Pete Carroll.

No U of Nevada QB had ever played in a Superbowl, enter Colin Kaepernick.

No black QB had ever won a Superbowl, enter Gramblings Doug Williams.

No black athlete had ever won the Heisman, enter Syracuses Ernie Davis.

No sprinter from Trinidad had ever won the Olympic 100, enter Hasely Crawford in 1976.

No running back had ever had two consecutive 1000 yard rushing seasons, enter the Niners Joe "The Jet" Perry in 1953/54.

No receiver out of a HBCU school had ever had a 1000 yards in an NFL season, enter Bullet Bob Hayes FAMU in 1967.

No AFL team had ever won the Superbowl, enter Joe Namath and the NY Jets in 1969.

No black fighter had ever held a world championship until George "Little Chocolate" Dixon knocked out Cal McCarthy in the 22nd round in 1891. They had fought to a 70 round draw a year earlier.

Nobody beat Michigan from 1901 to 1906 until the very last game of 1906 when they lost to Chicago 2-0. They scored over 2000 points giving up a mere 36 in that period. four times scoring over a 100 and never giving up more than 12.

An all black high school in Shelbyville Tennessee won 78 games in a row, the first three years of that run nobody.........crossed the 50 yard line on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could go on and on and on and......

No black had ever performed on the Grand Old Opry stage, enter harmonica wizard Deford Bailey.

No black had ever won an Oscar, enter Butterfly McQueen.

No running back out of Alabama had ever won the Rookie of the Year, enter Eddie Lacy.

No receiver out of Missississpi Valley State had ever inducted into the HOF, enter Jerry Rice.

And it goes on and on and on.......

No QB out of Delaware had ever won a Superbowl, enter Joe Flacco.

No player in pro football history had ever gained a 1000 yards with no college experience, enter Bills fullback Cookie Gilchrist in 1963. Straight from HS into the CFL.

No Olympic long jump medalist had ever played in the NFL until Cornell's Bo Roberson in 1961, yep.....a Raider.

Nobody had ever had two 100 QB ratings their first two seasons as an NFL QB, enter Russell Wilson.

No QB in NFL history had ever tied the TD rookie record, set the QB rating rating record for the first two seasons and won a Superbowl in under three years, enter Russell Wilson.

And it goes on and on and on.............

spurraider21
02-10-2014, 04:47 PM
OP I'll bet you 100 dollars that the Seahawks win a playoff game in the 2014-15 season

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-10-2014, 04:58 PM
OP I'll bet you 100 dollars that the Seahawks win a playoff game in the 2014-15 season

I'll think about it and make a decision after free agency, the draft, final rosters, etc.

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Tbh, OP was right about the Super Bowl loser's curse, but I don't really see this one continuing.... Seahawks are well-positioned to repeat roster-wise, tbh...

Avante
02-10-2014, 05:09 PM
I'll think about it and make a decision after free agency, the draft, final rosters, etc.

How come you didn't post this thread after free agency, the draft, final rosters, etc......then?

I guarantee the Seahawks win a playoff game in 2014, if they don't permanet bannishment from here and Spurtalk all together. You in with that bet, we can wait until after............

Robz4000
02-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I don't see the trend continuing with Seattle barring injuries.

Clipper Nation
02-10-2014, 05:20 PM
I guarantee the Seahawks win a playoff game in 2014
Forget what I just said, they're f:lolcked now :lol

Avante
02-10-2014, 05:22 PM

Hahahahaha...finally..a funny:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2014, 05:25 PM
The gap between SEA/SF and the rest of the NFC is too wide right now for this to continue

Avante
02-10-2014, 06:02 PM
The gap between SEA/SF and the rest of the NFC is too wide right now for this to continue

I can see GB in the mix.

DeadlyDynasty
02-10-2014, 06:06 PM
I can see GB in the mix.
I picked GB as my early sleeper next year with the assumption that they stay healthy and at least do something to fix the D

Avante
02-10-2014, 06:10 PM
I picked GB as my early sleeper next year with the assumption that they stay healthy and at least do something to fix the D

They could go 6-0 in that division as is. But I agree they do need a stud free agent/draft cats to come on, on the D side. If they plan on dealing with the NFC West.

Bill_Brasky
02-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Cool thread Stuart Scott

BUMP
02-11-2014, 10:52 AM
Can't rule out NO either if they can stop being cucks and losing to shitty teams on the road during the regular season.

cue No Lyfe any minute now with the "wut about muh Panthers" bads per par etc

BUMP
02-11-2014, 11:21 AM
I think there are only 5 teams next season that have any sort of prayer in dethroning Seattle in the playoffs

1) NO (best shot imho. Elite quarterback and balanced team, just need to cut out the fluky losses on the road)
2) GB (if Rodgers can get some help)
3) SF ( I know it's a rivalry but I'll never pick Kaepernick against that defense in a big game)
4)NYG (If they decide to play football next season they could go on a run like they always do :lol)
5) DET (All that talent + if they can somehow put it all together [yeah right] they could be a nuisance in the playoffs with Megatron, Bush, Suh, etc.)

It's too bad Jim Schwartz was too busy smashing headphones and cussing out the other team/his own fans instead of actually coaching tbh imho fwiw

The Gemini Method
02-11-2014, 11:34 AM
1a.) Seattle--Do they still have that 'Misfit' label on them? They may have drank the wine and now the motivation isn't going to be razor sharp. However, they do take each slight personal and I think hearing the pundits say that Denver was going to blast 'em and how their D couldn't stop the no.1 offense shows that they don't have any issue of making things seem personal. They have more chips on they shoulders than Frito-Lay.

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 04:26 AM
1a.) Seattle--Do they still have that 'Misfit' label on them? They may have drank the wine and now the motivation isn't going to be razor sharp. However, they do take each slight personal and I think hearing the pundits say that Denver was going to blast 'em and how their D couldn't stop the no.1 offense shows that they don't have any issue of making things seem personal. They have more chips on they shoulders than Frito-Lay.

Denver's downfall was their entire defense imploded with injuries. There was virtually no starters on that defense by the Superbowl. The Seahawks didnt face any major defensive injuries except for 1. It's going to be about health next year.

spurraider21
02-12-2014, 05:01 AM
Denver's downfall was their entire defense imploded with injuries. There was virtually no starters on that defense by the Superbowl. The Seahawks didnt face any major defensive injuries except for 1. It's going to be about health next year.
even though Denver's defense was shit, i wouldn't say that was their downfall in the big one... they scored 8 points, the Seahawks defense scored 9, and the hawks special teams scored 7. like i said post SB, the seahawks offense had a good game, but it wasn't really relevant

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Your downfall was the choke artist quarterback and so-called "greatest offense in history" shitting the bed, tbh.... let's not pretend like a healthy Donks defense is anywhere near Seahawks/Whiners status :lol

JoeTait75
02-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Tbh, OP was right about the Super Bowl loser's curse, but I don't really see this one continuing.... Seahawks are well-positioned to repeat roster-wise, tbh...

Problem is in that division they could win 11 or 12 games and end up with a wild card and a road game in the first round, which is what happened to the 49ers this year.

The Gemini Method
02-12-2014, 11:08 AM
With the 6th hardest schedule its quite possible that they could reverse roles with the 49ers--that division is a far cry from the days of when Seattle won it with a horrid 7-9 record.

BUMP
02-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Problem is in that division they could win 11 or 12 games and end up with a wild card and a road game in the first round, which is what happened to the 49ers this year.

This. and then whottt if they have to go to the Superdome or Lambeau?

way too early to automatically assume Seattle will win a playoff game

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-12-2014, 08:35 PM
I guarantee the Seahawks win a playoff game in 2014, if they don't permanet bannishment from here and Spurtalk all together. You in with that bet, we can wait until after............

I accept this bet. If the Seahawks win a playoff game, I'm gone for good. If Seattle does not make the playoffs or does not win a playoff game, you're gone for good.

Please confirm that we have a deal.

Avante
02-12-2014, 09:00 PM
One stipulation....

Russell Wilson can't get hurt.

Ok?

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-12-2014, 10:04 PM
One stipulation....

Russell Wilson can't get hurt.

Ok?

Ok, then to be fair, if RW gets hurt, but the Seahawks win a playoff game without him, the deal is still off.

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 01:34 AM
i offered 100 for the same bet, rejected. yet avante was stupid enough to make an ELE bet with a troll account

Avante
02-13-2014, 12:20 PM
i offered 100 for the same bet, rejected. yet avante was stupid enough to make an ELE bet with a troll account

A fucking moron calling people stupid, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 12:45 PM
[insert Avante bet tracker]

:lol lock of the year
:lol less accurate than a coin
:lol less accurate than Harlem's dog

Clipper Nation
02-13-2014, 12:47 PM

:lol Literally less accurate than a monkey flinging shit at the wall (see: the ape from the Utah zoo's Super Bowl pick vs. Avante's)

Avante
02-13-2014, 01:51 PM

How about me vs you next season, ya got balls?

Avante
02-13-2014, 01:52 PM
:lol Literally less accurate than a monkey flinging shit at the wall (see: the ape from the Utah zoo's Super Bowl pick vs. Avante's)

I took the Seahawks and the points. I mentioned before the game who the wise guys had, you don't bet against the wise guys.

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 01:59 PM
I don't claim to be a betting expert tbh... Though I did profit this season with your "help"

:lol I didn't actually lose money because Judy doesn't let me bet
:lol but I made a lot of money betting on the Super Bowl

Avante
02-13-2014, 02:01 PM
I don't claim to be a betting expert tbh... Though I did profit this season with your "help"

:lol I didn't actually lose money because Judy doesn't let me bet
:lol but I made a lot of money betting on the Super Bowl

At least try and get it right since you're so worried about it, , ok?

Clipper Nation
02-13-2014, 02:06 PM
I took the Seahawks and the points. I mentioned before the game who the wise guys had, you don't bet against the wise guys.
:lol Revisionist history.... you picked the Donks, claiming that the Seahawks were "too shaky on the road," tbh....

:lmao Having to lie to make yourself feel better about your betting prowess

Avante
02-13-2014, 02:19 PM
:lol Revisionist history.... you picked the Donks, claiming that the Seahawks were "too shaky on the road," tbh....

:lmao Having to lie to make yourself feel better about your betting prowess

Dude, on Fridays before the games I tune in The Herd, at around 9:45 Colin talks with bettors (wise guys) from Vegas, they make 5 picks. I 've been playing their plays for a few years now, a cool 66-68%. I had Denver - the points then after watching the wise guys take Seattle plus the points I changed my mind. I mentioned that somewhere here.

But, the bottom line is just how big an impact I make on you. Dude, it really is getting weird now, it;s as if you are obsessed with me. What's really going on little fella? Something about your childhood or ...???????? CN talk to me man, maybe I can help ya.

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-06-2014, 10:59 PM
How come you didn't post this thread after free agency, the draft, final rosters, etc......then?

Just a reminder about this bet we made a few months ago. I promise to honor the bet and leave this forum forever if the Seahawks win a playoff game. I expect you to honor the bet as well if they don't win a playoff game.

Avante
10-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Just a reminder about this bet we made a few months ago. I promise to honor the bet and leave this forum forever if the Seahawks win a playoff game. I expect you to honor the bet as well if they don't win a playoff game.

Not just this forum, Spurtalk all together.

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-06-2014, 11:02 PM

Right. That works.

Clipper Nation
10-06-2014, 11:03 PM
You're the one who needs to be reminded of the terms because you're a known welcher, you don't get to do the reminding :lol

benefactor
10-06-2014, 11:07 PM
:lol making agreements with Avante. He's a known liar and welcher. No matter the outcome with Seattle, he's not going anywhere.

Avante
10-06-2014, 11:11 PM
You're the one who needs to be reminded of the terms because you're a known welcher, you don't get to do the reminding :lol

I;m the guy who does things, you're the guy who chimes in.

Clipper Nation
10-06-2014, 11:28 PM
I;m the guy who does things, you're the guy who chimes in.
My "chiming in" is funnier, smarter, more interesting, and more valuable than your "doing things," faggot....

Avante
10-06-2014, 11:34 PM
My "chiming in" is funnier, smarter, more interesting, and more valuable than your "doing things," faggot....

There is nothing funny, smart, interesting about you. You're simply a lowly leech who gets off saying "faggot'. That's it!

You don't know anything. Now add....boring.

Clipper Nation
10-06-2014, 11:36 PM
There is nothing funny, smart, interesting about you. You're simply a lowly leech who gets off saying "faggot'. That's it!

You don't know anything. Now add....boring.
Why are you talking to yourself in the second person?

Avante
10-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Why are you talking to yourself in the second person?

There's my point, that was stupid.

benefactor
10-12-2014, 07:29 PM
:wakeup

manufan10
10-12-2014, 10:51 PM

Avante
10-13-2014, 04:42 AM
The Seahawks had never won a Superbowl until last year.

DeadlyDynasty
10-13-2014, 06:58 AM
That 2008 Giants team was ridiculously good until Steve Smith went down and Plax shot himself. They were something like 11 or 12-1 and the quality of teams they beat in the regular season was unreal

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-19-2014, 03:25 PM
CROFL

:lmao

Clipper Nation
10-19-2014, 03:30 PM
Between this and the Avante Curse turning Russell Wilson into Struggle Wilson, Seattle = f:lolcked....

AlexJones
10-19-2014, 04:55 PM
Niggas will win 1 if they finally stop trying to showcase monkeyballer

The Reckoning
10-19-2014, 05:40 PM
nope keep monkeyballing. doing wonders for my fantasy team tbh

benefactor
11-18-2014, 09:22 PM
:wakeup

jimbo
11-18-2014, 11:45 PM

I'll do this next year in college football or just football in general. You gotta bet online though so every bet you do is documented. We'd gotta use an escrow service but we'd figure that out later.

You live in Texas?

I'd only do it for a minimum of a grand, max of 2-3. Football season is too long to do less than a grand imo.

jimbo
11-18-2014, 11:49 PM
and you don't gotta agree to this now, I'll ask again next year

chunticakes
11-19-2014, 08:20 AM
and you don't gotta agree to this now, I'll ask again next year

he didn't wanna bet me three bills for a game he was "confident" on. lol @ 2-3 grand. :lol

jimbo
11-19-2014, 07:40 PM
he didn't wanna bet me three bills for a game he was "confident" on. lol @ 2-3 grand. :lol

:lol I thought he was telling everyone here he was loaded?

manufan10
11-19-2014, 08:47 PM
:lol I thought he was telling everyone here he was loaded?

A loaded gambling expert who can recite almanac lists that no one cares about.

The Gemini Method
11-20-2014, 01:04 PM
We lose this Sunday and its a wrap. Very alarming to see this team go away from its identity. I don't know how the defense is highly ranked. It seems to me they'd be lower.

11-21-2014, 09:34 AM

Avante
12-22-2014, 10:58 AM
Between this and the Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) Curse turning Russell Wilson into Struggle Wilson, Seattle = f:lolcked....

Damn you're dumb.

Avante
12-22-2014, 11:00 AM
If the Seahawks beat the Rams at home next Sunday and they will, who here thinks they are losing a playoff game at home?

See ya KoolAid, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another first for Russell Wilson.

Hopefully some of you rookies learned a few things this season. Yep, the Seahawks are sucking.....right? Hahahaha....SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL teams don't need to win all the time and they know it. Obviously it's not..."let's lose this one"...but they all know how they stand vs their division. So they pace themselves, this is not the NCAA. All they are trying to do is win a division. This is why picking ATS games is so hard, we never know when we'll get a ho hum approach***. That's why ya need all those trends.

In a 17 week season there will be ebb and flo, the thing is be in position to strike come December.

*** the Ravens knowing all they need is a win next week at home vs a struggling Browns team. So we saw the clunker we did in Houston. The Colts in...ho hum...mode vs Cowboys.

resistanze
12-22-2014, 11:15 AM
:lol this thread delivers

Avante
12-22-2014, 12:05 PM
Russell Wilson

left the NCAA as the all time passing efficency leader
tied the rookie td record
first player to have a 100 passer rating his first two seasons
two time pro bowler
Superbowl champ in second season
most wins in his first three seasons than any QB in history
first player to rush for over 100 and pass for over 300 in a game

Could be....first QB to win two Superbowls in his first three seasons.

That Avante curse at it's finest, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't stress enought how most of you need to stop freaking out over a few games/performances. It's funny watching you guys. Slow down give things a little time, ok? Remember week one and how shitty the Cowboys looked? Remember how the Chiefs kicked Pats ass? Hell, the Jets beat the Steelers and almost beat the Pats and they suck.

During a 17 week season we are going to see some ups and downs, so be cool.....ok? Look at who is still standing...

Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Peyton Manning
Russell Wilson
Andrew Luck
Big Ben
Who is the best QB in the weakass NFC South....Matt Ryan

Kool Bob Love
12-22-2014, 12:30 PM
Damn you're dumb.

Bunch of rookies brah.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-22-2014, 12:30 PM
Russell Wilson

left the NCAA as the all time passing efficency leader
tied the rookie td record
first player to have a 100 passer rating his first two seasons
two time pro bowler
Superbowl champ in second season
most wins in his first three seasons than any QB in history
first player to rush for over 100 and pass for over 300 in a game

Could be....first QB to win two Superbowls in his first three seasons.

That Avante curse at it's finest, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't stress enought how most of you need to stop freaking out over a few games/performances. It's funny watching you guys. Slow down give things a little time, ok? Remember week one and how shitty the Cowboys looked? Remember how the Chiefs kicked Pats ass? Hell, the Jets beat the Steelers and almost beat the Pats and they suck.

During a 17 week season we are going to see some ups and downs, so be cool.....ok? Look at who is still standing...

Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Peyton Manning
Russell Wilson
Andrew Luck
Big Ben
Who is the best QB in the weakass NFC South....Matt Ryan

You're picking ATL over Carolina?

Avante
12-22-2014, 12:40 PM
Bunch of rookies brah.

Clipper Nation is a genuine idiot, not a brain in the boys head. The dumbest poster here.

I do have my fun with the dummy, I will confess that.

Avante
12-22-2014, 12:42 PM
You're picking ATL over Carolina?

Please don't tell me you think Newton is better than Matt Ryan.

I haven't broke that game down yet.

Avante
12-23-2014, 06:29 AM
So who can beat the Seahawks in Seattle in a playoff game?

The Packers don't have the defense.
The Cards don't have a QB.
The Falcons/Panthers....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
The Lions aren't all that on the road.

The Dallas Cowboys are going to win twice in Seattle.....nay!!!!!!!!!

lefty
12-23-2014, 11:43 AM
We will repeat

YOU WILL SEE

leemajors
12-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Sorry The Gemini Method and Spur-Addict, you have received the lefty kiss of death

lefty
12-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Sorry The Gemini Method (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15989) and Spur-Addict (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12803), you have received the lefty kiss of death
I like that Cowboys logo tbh

leemajors
12-23-2014, 12:32 PM
I like that Cowboys logo tbh

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--dT_SryJr--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/uhctel9jwp0vpeorn6yn.jpg

lefty
12-23-2014, 12:36 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--dT_SryJr--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/uhctel9jwp0vpeorn6yn.jpg
:cry GOAT

Still, I'm also gonna root for the Cowboys during the playoffs

Spur-Addict
12-23-2014, 12:37 PM
Sorry The Gemini Method and Spur-Addict, you have received the lefty kiss of death

Dang :cry

lefty
12-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Dang :cry
Dont worry I cant jinx the Seahawks, as I have always been a legit fan tbh

Spur-Addict
12-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Dont worry I cant jinx the Seahawks, as I have always been a legit fan tbh

Then, then, then why do you keep changing skins Lefty? :depressed

leemajors
12-23-2014, 01:06 PM

Peyton didn't know what hit him last year tbh, he thought it was Seahawks D

lefty
12-23-2014, 01:45 PM
To throw people off

(and jinx teams I dont like, it has been working tbh)

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--8JBsP6h3--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif

Infinite_limit
12-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Seahawks only need to Win 2 tough games for the Trophy

- Packers
- Super Bowl

Kool Bob Love
12-23-2014, 02:53 PM
To throw people off

(and jinx teams I dont like, it has been working tbh)

Big fan of amazing football. Love everything they are doing up there in the northwest. :tu

lefty
12-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Big fan of amazing football. Love everything they are doing up there in the northwest. :tu
mah nuggah

Avante
12-27-2014, 08:05 AM
I think it's time to give the Seahawks and their style of play some props.

Smart/mobile QB who makes smart decisions.
Iconic head coach who knows how to win.
Monster running back who wears down defenses.
Best home field advantage in the league.
Great defense, the best in the league.

The Seahawks have gone....39-13....the last three years counting playoffs, no team has won more games. And they will be the team to stop this....no SB winner has won a playoff game.......trend.

See ya KoolAidMan, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:01 AM
Anyone still buying this bullshit?

AlexJones
12-29-2014, 12:14 AM
We're taking that cookie... IN SEATTLE.

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:17 AM
We're taking that cookie... IN SEATTLE.

One and done.

Kool Bob Love
12-29-2014, 12:35 AM
Anyone still buying this bullshit?

Not even bullshit its horseshit.

BanditHiro
12-29-2014, 12:49 AM
Cum Newton is our only hope ; - ;

Avante
12-29-2014, 02:20 PM
KoolAidMan Brother, ya got your bags packed yet, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lefty
12-29-2014, 02:25 PM
#werepeating :cry

Thebesteva
12-29-2014, 03:03 PM
#werepeating :cry

Shocked the Seahawks came back from that midseason downfall, they are a tough fucking team. I see GB being their biggest threat or NE.

Avante
01-05-2015, 11:20 AM
So it took Russell Wilson to change this trend, why am I not surprised?

In the RW era, the Seahawks have never lost a game when favored by 10 or more. Never lost a home playoff game.

unleashbaynes
01-05-2015, 11:27 AM
i'd say they're due then.

Avante
01-05-2015, 11:30 AM
i'd say they're due then.

The only question in the game is can the Seahawks win by 11 or more.

Newton had never won a playoff game, what are the odds of him winning two in a row vs a team that has never lost to Carolina in a decade,

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-07-2015, 10:51 AM
:lmao My fate rests in the hands of Cum fucking Newton

:lmao If I had I known that Seattle's first playoff game was going to be against a 5-8-1 Cum Newton led team (Anderson was 2-0), I would have never made this bet

:lmao If the Panthers win this shit, then this Super Bowl winners curse is as real as it gets

:lmao looks like Saturday is my last day here, as I am a man of my word, unlike so many others here

Avante
01-07-2015, 11:07 AM
:lmao My fate rests in the hands of Cum fucking Newton

:lmao If I had I known that Seattle's first playoff game was going to be against a 5-8-1 Cum Newton led team (Anderson was 2-0), I would have never made this bet

:lmao If the Panthers win this shit, then this Super Bowl winners curse is as real as it gets

:lmao looks like Saturday is my last day here, as I am a man of my word, unlike so many others here

Translation

I blew it, me and my big mouth.:depressed

Avante
01-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Here's the deal ya little shit.

After the Seahawks kick Panther ass you don't have to leave, but....you stay away from me...ok? Just say....thank you Avante.

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-07-2015, 12:03 PM
Here's the deal ya little shit.

After the Seahawks kick Panther ass you don't have to leave, but....you stay away from me...ok? Just say....thank you Avante.

No. A bet is a bet. I would rather leave than make a peace offering. The bet is still on. Panthers win, you're gone. Seahawks win, I'm gone.

Avante
01-07-2015, 12:17 PM
No. A bet is a bet. I would rather leave than make a peace offering. The bet is still on. Panthers win, you're gone. Seahawks win, I'm gone.

Ok cool~~~~~

How about one last smiley face and....64-48 and plus $1580

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Avante
01-07-2015, 12:36 PM
The Seahawks have never lost to Carolina (4-0) in the Pete Carroll era. The Seahawks have never lost a home field playoff game with Russell Wilson.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seahawks have never lost any game under Pete Carroll when favored by more than 10.

benefactor
01-07-2015, 12:49 PM
I'd tread lightly, Avante...your already lost out one of your sure predictions this year.:lol

Avante
01-07-2015, 01:09 PM
I'd tread lightly, Avante...your already lost out one of your sure predictions this year.:lol

When I see guys going out of their way to mess with me like you, I simply mess with them. I assumed that was obvious.

This little freak above ran his mouth ran his mouth and now he looks fucking stupid. He should have picked on those more on his level.

The Gemini Method
01-07-2015, 01:12 PM
I feel uneasy with all this Seahawk talk from Avante lol

Avante
01-07-2015, 01:40 PM
I feel uneasy with all this Seahawk talk from Avante lol

You mean me talking about the facts?

When was the last time an 11 point fav lost at home in a playoff game? When was the last time Cam Newton won back to back playoff games?

Avante
01-07-2015, 02:10 PM
The Panthers beat a team with their third string QB. With Carson Palmer the Cards are playing Seattle and now I am a bit concerned. They know how to deal with that since they play there every year.

The Panthers got lucky the Cards had no QB. On the road vs a great QB, a whole other deal.

Avante
01-08-2015, 02:20 AM
Now next season all you who get all giddy from week to week, stop and think about....

Seahawks 3-3, after losing two in a row. Then...

Won
Won
Won
lost
Won
Won
Won
Won
Won
Won

ok?

Give things some time.

My favorite was...

"That's it for Tom Brady,(KC game) he's done"......hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give things some time. All the pros are trying to do is win their division, so they pick n; choose where to lay down a real effort***, this isn't the NCAA where they have to win every game.

*** obviously it's not a plan, but they know.

resistanze
01-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Ouch

Malik Hairston
01-10-2015, 10:55 PM
RIP OP:(..

spurraider21
01-10-2015, 11:24 PM
RIP OP:(..
RIP his alt*

HI-FI
01-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Isn't this a DoK alt anyways?

chunticakes
01-10-2015, 11:37 PM
R.I.P.

01-10-2015, 11:38 PM
RIP his alt*

Avante
01-11-2015, 01:20 AM
This was just too easy, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could anyone not think RW would get better in his third season? Who could see Marshawn Lynch slowing down? Who doesn't get that monstrous D? Who could possibly think they couldn't win a playoff game after a SB win? Well one dummy did and now he's....POOF!!!!!!..gone.:hat

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 04:01 AM
Isn't this a DoK alt anyways?
nah, somebody decided to join a forum and just randomly came up with the name "koolaid man's brother"

definitely not an alt

i hope its not DoK tho, at one point this dude was sending me michael sam's kissing gif for some reason. sorta creepy :lol

benefactor
01-11-2015, 09:51 AM
This was just too easy, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could anyone not think RW would get better in his third season? Who could see Marshawn Lynch slowing down? Who doesn't get that monstrous D? Who could possibly think they couldn't win a playoff game after a SB win? Well one dummy did and now he's....POOF!!!!!!..gone.:hat
You do know he's still here, don't you.:lol

Avante
01-11-2015, 10:15 AM
You do know he's still here, don't you.:lol

Who is he?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-11-2015, 11:05 AM
nah, somebody decided to join a forum and just randomly came up with the name "koolaid man's brother"

definitely not an alt

i hope its not DoK tho, at one point this dude was sending me michael sam's kissing gif for some reason. sorta creepy :lol

He posted that shit on my page too :lol

Not sure why HI-FI things it's my troll, if it was that would mean I'm as pathetic as Frizzle where I'm logging into trolls to laugh at my own posts :lol

Avante
01-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Russell Wilson

left the college game as the all time leader in passig efficency

tied the rookie TD record

only QB to have a 100 passer rating his first two seasons

only QB to throw for over 300 and run for over a 100 in a game

won more games at this stage of a career than anyone

SB winner after two seasons

the QB to end that 8 year streak talked about here

Wow!