PDA

View Full Version : I defy anyone on the Right to come up with...

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 03:39 PM
a picture of god, i mean W, in which he doesn't look like a complete and utter fool.

gtownspur
08-03-2005, 03:55 PM
i dare you to come up with a reason your not an utter or a fool.

i would post a pic of Bush but that would only intensify your masturbation habit.
God, i feel sorry for your stiky buttons on your keyboard..

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 03:59 PM
more like the sticky teeth in your moms mouth

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 03:59 PM
im still defying you, btw

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2004/art/p_bushmainp.jpg

"oh shut up stupid liberal, we don't vote for him because he's SMART!"

"He doesn't look stupid in that picture"

ladies and gentlemen:

Our King

gtownspur
08-03-2005, 04:03 PM
thats great. i couldnt say anything about your moms teeth.. theyre jammed on my emormous penis. as for what to do with her sticky gums.. tell her to scrub it out with your man bra.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 04:05 PM
i still defy you, btw

waiting for your picture response

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 04:07 PM
still waiting gtownspur...still waiting....

chickenhawk

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Why dont you try posting that picture of him in an air force suit, waving to a crowd of people on a carrier?

Or how bout him giving a speech in that suit with the banner behind him that says

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

gtownspur
08-03-2005, 04:18 PM
bcuz i dont have to be defending the president on his looks or appearance. i defend his policies not his looks. He's leader of the free world, and of our country. I only ask that he do his job.

What mission did you accomplish. You proved nothing except that you have no real dissent to change minds. You proved how low you are in intellect that you had to stoop to poking fun at his appearance. I bet you are so low youd jump for joy of you heard he was assasinated. You have no real passion, you are only guided by infantile emotions and worn out partisan name calling. ANd if you do admit too cheering for such act. You have proved nothing while losing those you were trying to prove and showed who you really are.. a 2bit forum armchair political analyst wannabe..

wait i take that back. You never bring analysis.. just filth.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 04:20 PM
bcuz i dont have to be defending the president on his looks or appearance. i defend his policies not his looks. He's leader of the free world, and of our country. I only ask that he do his job.

What mission did you accomplish. You proved nothing except that you have no real dissent to change minds. You proved how low you are in intellect that you had to stoop to poking fun at his appearance. I bet you are so low youd jump for joy of you heard he was assasinated. You have no real passion, you are only guided by infantile emotions and worn out partisan name calling. ANd if you do admit too cheering for such act. You have proved nothing while losing those you were trying to prove and showed who you really are.. a 2bit forum armchair political analyst wannabe..

wait i take that back. You never bring analysis.. just filth.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
u are right though, if bush got whacked, i'd be the first one over to my friends house with a sixer so we could drink and laugh

STILL WAITING FOR A PICTURE
(finding it difficult, eh?)

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 04:22 PM
it is true that i hate bush and im not really analyzing anythign

but you totally blew all credibility you yourself had by saying NBADAN was posting anti-american propoganda by telling us about Marine Deaths

you, fellow spurs fan, are a chickenhawk

gtownspur
08-03-2005, 04:23 PM
proved my point Cant be Fucked by Females! you are low. I dare you to post that same feeling of animosity if that ever happened. But your just all talk. So anywhoo.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 04:24 PM
still tippin
i mean waiting

gtownspur
08-03-2005, 04:33 PM
wait all you want. i'm not going to waste my time. its a known fact that he post anti american prop as his sources. i'll waste my time on real issues.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 04:36 PM
i'll waste my time on real issues.

which is why you've been replying and replying but still no pics right?

riiiiiiight

gtownspur
08-03-2005, 04:43 PM
ok you win.. Bush is a dumbass to you.. not like i was going to change your mind...

anyway..
at the end of the day he is leader of the free world and you are......

a joke. :king

Ocotillo
08-03-2005, 08:10 PM
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/spot-the-mad-cowx.JPG

smeagol
08-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Sorry CBF, but this is a stupid thread.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-03-2005, 10:21 PM
Wow, you sure proved your point, that no one feels like putting in the time to search the web for some stupid picture.

You know what's sad? For a guy who looks "so stupid", your party still couldn't come up with anyone to beat him.

Pretty damning if you ask me.

CalsonicKansei
08-04-2005, 01:36 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
u are right though, if bush got whacked, i'd be the first one over to my friends house with a sixer so we could drink and laugh

STILL WAITING FOR A PICTURE
(finding it difficult, eh?)
whats this drivel you're writing? Bush has policies that most dems agree with, now im not saying hes perfect, but he has made a list of good policies that I can agree with.

gospursgojas
08-04-2005, 02:22 AM
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6876/bushbird9yj.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Cant_Be_Faded
08-04-2005, 02:39 AM
Wow, you sure proved your point, that no one feels like putting in the time to search the web for some stupid picture.

You know what's sad? For a guy who looks "so stupid", your party still couldn't come up with anyone to beat him.

Pretty damning if you ask me.

i never said anything in this post about being pro-left
the title was simply to mimic TRO

Sorry CBF, but this is a stupid thread.

well duh, but it is funny how we still have not seen a picture defying my original post

mookie2001
08-07-2005, 06:57 PM
why cant yall find one
really?
judging personal appearance?
why has there never been an really ugly president?, bald?, fat? since who, Taft?

cecil collins
08-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Why is it wrong to celebrate an evil, war mongering mans death. Like some of you "real aMEricans" wouldn't celebrate the death of Saddam Hussein. One is okay, but the other isn't. Call me unamerican all day, because you are not the judge by which Americans are graded. I think it's unamerican to stand in line and believe everything your stupid government tells you.
BTW, that leader of the free world shit is getting old. Does it get you excited to type over and over again. Fuck Bush, the deregulation president. Also, you might want to microwave your lunchmeat, especially if you are old or a toddler. Clinton tried to get warnings put on "ready to eat" meats, but Bush came in with his selfish pricks and killed it.

The Ressurrected One
08-07-2005, 10:20 PM
http://dislogue.dansch.net/images/faulkner.jpg

mookie2001
08-07-2005, 10:21 PM
i have that matchbook

cecil collins
08-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Using that picture is a sham. Oh he's comforting the young girl how sweet. It's a set up and you know it. One would be an asshole to say that the picture is bullshit, but I will. You could take anyone and replace them in Bush's place, and they could not look as detestable. By the way he looks like a stupid puppy who is confused in that picture.

Ocotillo
08-09-2005, 05:52 PM
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/monkey_oil.jpg

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/king_dumbella.jpg

jochhejaam
08-10-2005, 06:08 AM
...One would be an asshole to say that the picture is bullshit, but I will.

You're self analysis says it all.

A toast to honesty.

cecil collins
08-10-2005, 06:18 AM
You know that picture was a trap.

gtownspur
08-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Why is it wrong to celebrate an evil, war mongering mans death. Like some of you "real aMEricans" wouldn't celebrate the death of Saddam Hussein. One is okay, but the other isn't. Call me unamerican all day, because you are not the judge by which Americans are graded. I think it's unamerican to stand in line and believe everything your stupid government tells you.
BTW, that leader of the free world shit is getting old. Does it get you excited to type over and over again. Fuck Bush, the deregulation president. Also, you might want to microwave your lunchmeat, especially if you are old or a toddler. Clinton tried to get warnings put on "ready to eat" meats, but Bush came in with his selfish pricks and killed it.

You hated bush and thought he was equal to Sadaam equally before the war and 2 min after 911 thats why your unamerican. You obviously have no hope in our military. You along with some of your like would try to bash the millitary for the gain of your ideology. its funny how the only way for your party to win is if America is failing militarily. It says alot about your party and your thinking.

Oh and take the blame off bush for deregulating lunch meat. Just stay away from the expired ham.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-10-2005, 07:34 PM
wait all you want. i'm not going to waste my time. its a known fact that he post anti american prop as his sources. i'll waste my time on real issues.

dear lord gtownspur is the biggest douche in the universe

STILL WAITING FOR A PICTURE btw

gtownspur
08-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Dude i never aggreed to give you a picture becuase that would only give fuel to your idea that bush is an idiot and that i had to come up with a picture to prove it.

why dont you give up. nobody is gonna convince you that Bush is cool. your a moron and cant be taught better. It would be as futile as trying to prove to you the sky is blue.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-10-2005, 07:39 PM
You hated bush and thought he was equal to Sadaam equally before the war and 2 min after 911 thats why your unamerican.
Well they were equal business partners for years

You obviously have no hope in our military.

Again gtownspur uses the word Obviously yet anyone with half a mind can not see the obvious but him.

How did he say he has no hope in our military? Why is that even relevant to what he said?
What a douche.

gtownspur
08-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Everyone with half a mind has agreed that your thread is shit. Even your liberal like.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-10-2005, 07:47 PM
funny how you keep replying to add your 2 cents though

douche

cecil collins
08-11-2005, 01:00 AM
How am I unamerican? I am a citizen of this country. I care about the people in this country. I also care about people in other countries, which is where you and I seem to differ. The US is not a sports team, and it shouldn't be American victory over all other concerns. Bush has killed more people than I have, so I think I am a far better citizen than him. I am not a democrat, I just really, really, really, can't stand the current regime. You can celebrate Saddam's death when the time comes, as many hope soon, and that's acceptable. I don't see why I have to love the president, just because I live in this country. Fuck Bush, he is a bad person, and for those christians among us "what would jesus do."