PDA

View Full Version : Reporter accidentally confuses Samuel L with Lawrence Fishburne...hilarity ensues

Thebesteva
02-11-2014, 03:49 AM
Samuel L was obviously irked and irritated and went the 'all black people look a like' route. However, the reporter simply confused the new commercial Samuel L has out currently with the one Lawrence Fishburne did during the Superbowl. Samuel L iced this nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToaHQI9X5RI

Reck
02-11-2014, 05:28 AM
I like Sam but he dragged this shit until white guy almost broke down in tears.

He really enjoyed this.

mouse
02-11-2014, 10:04 AM
So what are the differences in the two?

MultiTroll
02-11-2014, 10:53 AM
Full of himself dipstick has to play the butthurt racist card to the hilt. :rolleyes

Saddest part was seeing newsguy be so over apologetic.

mrsmaalox
02-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Sam Rubin has been doing that job for a million years and has a personal relationship with everyone in Hollywood. I think SLJ was just yanking his chain because he knows him, he didn't seem angry to me. And Sam Rubin didn't appear particularly flustered either, just wanting to get his word into the allotted time space.

MultiTroll
02-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Sam Rubin has been doing that job for a million years and has a personal relationship with everyone in Hollywood. I think SLJ was just yanking his chain because he knows him, he didn't seem angry to me. And Sam Rubin didn't appear particularly flustered either, just wanting to get his word into the allotted time space.
While i agree Jackson may have been thinking he was being *funny*, Rubins apologies def sounded flustered.

mrsmaalox
02-11-2014, 11:06 AM
While i agree Jackson may have been thinking he was being *funny*, Rubins apologies def sounded flustered.

Well yea I guess he was a bit flustered but I think it was more of a wanting to get the interview back on track (SLJ derailing it over and over) and wrapped as a producer hollered about how much time was left.

AntiChrist
02-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Meh, unlike most people on this forum, those two guys actually had a sense of humor. I do think the reporter was embarassed, and rightfully so, but I don't think there was any ill wil..

SupremeGuy
02-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Yeah, I saw this earlier. What an idiot. Even though I'm sure it was a simple mistake or brain fart, in this day and age, anytime you mistake one black guy for another he's probably going to make it a bigger deal than it actually is.

Don't really know how you can confuse SLJ for Laurence Fishburne though. lol The entertainment reporter didn't help himself at all by apologizing so many times.

ginobili's bald spot
02-11-2014, 05:32 PM
That kind of banter isn't out of place on that show. They always bust each others balls on the KTLA morning news.

JMarkJohns
02-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Sammy should be more upset with his agent for getting him shit flicks like RoboCop reboots in between Tarantino films.