View Full Version : OT: HarlemHeat

Avante
02-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Let me clear these tables and chairs out of the way............ok there.

You got a fucking problem asshole?

Clipper Nation
02-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Sorry Lakersarethebesteva, but :lolld Fagg:lolt is taking your "Biggest Meltdown over Harlem's List" title right now :lol

Avante
02-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Sorry Lakersarethebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939), but :lolld Fagg:lolt is taking your "Biggest Meltdown over Harlem's List" title right now :lol

How about a tagteam, you and HarlemHeat vs me typing with one hand, that ought to even things out.

sook
02-11-2014, 11:43 AM
who gives a shit? If he wants it in the ass let him be. Are you asking to be pounded as well?

Avante
02-11-2014, 11:48 AM
who gives a shit? If he wants it in the ass let him be. Are you asking to be pounded as well?

Dude anyone calling themselves.....sook....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck little man why not...Zit...or maybe....suck. Not beat it before ya piss me off.

AchillesHeel
02-11-2014, 11:48 AM
:lol Broncos
:lol Choker Manning
:lol Losing by 35 points in the Super Bowl
:lol GOAT regular season QB

Avante
02-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Yeah HH don't make me come looking for your bonely little ass.

Clipper Nation
02-11-2014, 11:57 AM
:lol Broncos
:lol Choker Manning
:lol Losing by 35 points in the Super Bowl
:lol GOAT regular season QB
:lmao Most playoff losses in NFL history
:lmao Cares too much about money and control of the offense to take a paycut and give up playcalling so the team can win
:lmao Selfish diva who Media protects anyway
:lmao Anyone still thinking "Coach Fivehead" can be a winning strategy
:lmao But it's his teammates' fault! Fivehead would ring every year if his teammates would stop fucking up :cry
:lmao But he's still the GOAT, the Super Bowl is just one game :cry
:lmao Only two more playoff wins as a Donk than Tebow
:lmao TIMMYtoZO disappearing after I was right about Fivehead choking

Gummi Clutch
02-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Avanate, I think you transcend new levels of faggot only some of us hope to never reach.

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:01 PM
:lmao Most playoff losses in NFL history
:lmao Cares too much about money and control of the offense to take a paycut and give up playcalling so the team can win
:lmao Selfish diva who Media protects anyway
:lmao Anyone still thinking "Coach Fivehead" can be a winning strategy
:lmao But it's his teammates' fault! Fivehead would ring every year if his teammates would stop fucking up :cry
:lmao But he's still the GOAT, the Super Bowl is just one game :cry
:lmao Only two more playoff wins as a Donk than Tebow
:lmao TIMMYtoZO (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=21393) disappearing after I was right about Fivehead choking

Hey dickhead, what in the fuck are you doing? You wanna run your mouth start a fucking thread, don't fucking leech off mine. Grow a couple balls ya pussy,ok?

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Avanate, I think you transcend new levels of faggot only some of us hope to never reach.

First off all shorty try....AVANTE..ok? I haven't got time for the third tier guys here so beat it.

sook
You gotta suck some dick before you try and acclimate to these new parts yer on. I'll let it slide this time, but Harlem and "Big dog" are always looking. After you have garggled enough cum you will be allowed to take your faggotry and old ass nonfunctional balls out of the club forum where your nursing home shit stink can be contained.

I take it, thats why you started this thread right?

MeloHype
Hey dickhead, what in the fuck are you doing? You wanna run your mouth start a fucking thread, don't fucking leech off mine. Grow a couple balls ya pussy,ok?
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg

Clipper Nation
02-11-2014, 12:05 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt leeching off my posts per the usual :lol

irishock
02-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Avante, what is your favorite NBA team, tbh?

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:08 PM
You gotta suck some dick before you try and acclimate to these new parts yer on. I'll let it slide this time, but Harlem and "Big dog" are always looking. After you have garggled enough cum you will be allowed to take your faggotry and old ass nonfunctional balls out of the club forum where your nursing home shit stink can be contained.

Now stop, ok ....read that back to yourself. Dude, not every one is cut out for this, ok? Look at that mess.

sook, watch how it's done for a few weeks, ok? Now scram.

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:10 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt leeching off my posts per the usual :lol

How could anyone leech off a ton of stupid smilies and faggot and well faggot, because faggot and then there was faggot who had to faggot....???

sook
02-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Now stop, ok ....read that back to yourself. Dude, not every one is cut out for this, ok? Look at that mess.

sook, watch how it's done for a few weeks, ok? Now scram.

Sucking dick? I take it thats why you started this thread. A step in the right direciton, I'll commend you on that. Not a long line of cum guzzlers so you might be in luck. It didn't have to be for a couple of weeks but what ever floats your boat faggot.

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), what is your favorite NBA team, tbh?

The Spurs

Clipper Nation
02-11-2014, 12:12 PM
How could anyone leech off a ton of stupid smilies and faggot and well faggot, because faggot and then there was faggot who had to faggot....???
Leeching once again, tbh.... don't reply to my posts until you've started at least 10 more threads :lol

Clipper Nation
02-11-2014, 12:14 PM
The Spurs
Goddamn, no wonder 6 happened.... it was the Avante Curse :wow

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Sucking dick? I take it thats why you started this thread. A step in the right direciton, I'll commend you on that. Not a long line of cum guzzlers so you might be in luck. It didn't have to be for a couple of weeks but what ever floats your boat faggot.

sook, dude.................do something else little man, you suck at this. ok? No no don't ignore that and bring another load of that stupidity, ok guy? Maybe you can paint, or draw or play a gee-tar, but you sure as hell can't play internet bad guy, ok?

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Leeching once again, tbh.... don't reply to my posts until you've started at least 10 more threads :lol

See those flashing neons....AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE....right? So why are you here, oh yeah.....to hump my leg.

sook
02-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Sook, dude.................do something else little man, you suck at this. ok? No no don't ignore that and bring another load of that stupidity, ok guy? Maybe you can paint, or draw or play a gee-tar, but you sure as hell can't play internet bad guy, ok?

Well, get on it faggot. Harlem's been waiting long enough and you volunteered.

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Let me guess...hmmmm?...15?

sook
02-11-2014, 12:21 PM
:cry:cry:cry

Not how it works, you sign up to be a forum cum stain, you get drafted.

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Not how it works, you sign up to be a forum cum stain, you get drafted.

sook, do you ever actually read what others say to you? Now stop sook. OK, what about....little man this ain't for you.....don't you understand? Stop ignoring what I;m telling you. Now shoo go away big people in here.

Now watch this little shit totally ignore me again, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sook
02-11-2014, 12:28 PM
sook, do you ever actually read what others say to you? Now stop sook. OK, what about....little man this ain't for you.....don't you understand? Stop ignoring what I;m telling you. Now shoo go away big people in here.

Now watch this little shit totally ignore me again, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually, its more like this : 8==> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .

Better get used to it now I guess.

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:29 PM
Actually, its more like this : 8==) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .

Better get used to it now I guess.

As we can see I own my very own sook. Ok small fry you now belong to me.

What the fuck were you thinking.......sook.....that's the best you could do?

POPownsJackson
02-11-2014, 12:30 PM
sook pwning that 80 year old scrub :lmao

I hate reading your posts in the club avante, its almost like you have nobody to talk to and feel that you have to start a thread on every thought that crosses your head.

Listen to what you've been told and leave :lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-11-2014, 12:31 PM
The Spurs
DUNCANownsKOBE (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26386)

DeadlyDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365)

:lmao The Avante curse spreads among different sports
:lmao 6

Gummi Clutch
02-11-2014, 12:31 PM
This is actually pretty sad.

Don't think you fit in here Avante, or anywhere for that matter. Its easier for everybody to ignore you in the club though.

Clipper Nation
02-11-2014, 12:33 PM
:lmao The Avante curse spreads among different sports
:lmao 6
I wonder how much that old faggot bet on that game.... must have had a prop bet on Turnobili having less than 8 turnovers too :lmao

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:35 PM
sook pwning that 80 year old scrub :lmao

I hate reading your posts in the club avante, its almost like you have nobody to talk to and feel that you have to start a thread on every thought that crosses your head.

Listen to what you've been told and leave :lol

Why not just be like you and do...0....besides wack everyone else off. Dude, you are a total....0.

Avante
02-11-2014, 12:36 PM
I wonder how much that old faggot bet on that game.... must have had a prop bet on Turnobili having less than 8 turnovers too :lmao

I don't beat on basketball, I don't know how to handicap it.

irishock
02-11-2014, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't want to beat on basketballs either :lol

DMC
02-11-2014, 04:58 PM
I don't beat on basketball, I don't know how to handicap it.

I think you betting on it would handicap it just fine.

Blake
02-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Let me clear these tables and chairs out of the way............ok there.

where are you that you have to move tables and chairs out of the way?

Library or pizza buffet?

Leetonidas
02-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Avante finally venturing into the NBA forum and getting nailed to the tree of woe :lol

Avante
02-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Where's the challenge here? Same bunch of know 0 followers I;m used to.

HH where you at slick?

irishock
02-11-2014, 06:59 PM
You can email HH if you want

Avante
02-11-2014, 07:00 PM
You can email HH if you want

It's no fun without an audience.

Blake
02-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Where's the challenge here? Same bunch of know 0 followers I;m used to.

HH where you at slick?

why are you following HH around, fat ass?

Blake
02-11-2014, 07:04 PM
It's no fun without an audience.

And if you get your ass kicked like usual, at least you have Mason to push under the bus

sook
02-11-2014, 07:05 PM
why are you following HH around, fat ass?

Dude has gotten bitch slapped and shit on by everybody in the NBA forum and still comes back. A glutton for embarrassment and attention whoring. Its too bad nobody gives a shit about him here, in the Club its harder to ignore people but even with him trying so hard I doubt even the forum cum stain will give him any respect :lol

Avante
02-11-2014, 07:07 PM
And if you get your ass kicked like usual, at least you have Mason to push under the bus

Dude, do you ever make any attempt of any kind to keep it real?

Avante
02-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Dude has gotten bitch slapped and shit on by everybody in the NBA forum and still comes back. A glutton for embarrassment and attention whoring. Its too bad nobody gives a shit about him here, in the Club its harder to ignore people but even with him trying so hard I doubt even the forum cum stain will give him any respect :lol

Another delusional midget, wow!

Avante
02-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Talk about a disappointment, damn! Never felt so big.

Blake
02-11-2014, 07:14 PM
Dude, do you ever make any attempt of any kind to keep it real?

Dude, you threw your son under the bus for reals. We were all there. We all saw it.

Fat ol fuck.

Blake
02-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Talk about a disappointment, damn! Never felt so big.

That's what Judy said looolololoooolllll

Avante
02-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Dude, you threw your son under the bus for reals. We were all there. We all saw it.

Fat ol fuck.

You see what I want you to see, can;'t believe you haven't figured that out by now.

Clipper Nation
02-11-2014, 07:18 PM
You see what I want you to see, can;'t believe you haven't figured that out by now.

Your exact words after getting exposed as a terrible bettor last season were, "I'm playing my son's picks, he gets a real kick out of it."

We all saw it, dumbass :lmao

Blake
02-11-2014, 07:22 PM

so you want me to see that you suck at NFL knowledge and predictions?

I don't think so. You're pathetically desperate for someone to pat you on the head in the nfl forum for being smart.

But instead what we see is that you're fat, old, stupid and you throw your own son under the bus to save your pudgy face. Just sad.

sook
02-11-2014, 07:25 PM
This isn't a nursing home, we aren't going to feel guilty about turning down a game of scrabble with the forum demented retard begging for attention.

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1848/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1848-113135.jpg

Avante
02-11-2014, 07:54 PM
so you want me to see that you suck at NFL knowledge and predictions?

I don't think so. You're pathetically desperate for someone to pat you on the head in the nfl forum for being smart.

But instead what we see is that you're fat, old, stupid and you throw your own son under the bus to save your pudgy face. Just sad.

Then there;s always reality which you seem to totally ignore constantly. Dude, look at yourself you do nothing put show everyone just how miserable your life is. Negative, negative negative is all you are about, that's what's sad.

Avante
02-11-2014, 07:54 PM
This isn't a nursing home, we aren't going to feel guilty about turning down a game of scrabble with the forum demented retard begging for attention.

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1848/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1848-113135.jpg

Dummy I could say ..boo...4 pages, ok little man?

So nobody has ever told you how badly you suck at this? I find that hard to believe.

Clipper Nation
02-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Then there;s always reality which you seem to totally ignore constantly. Dude, look at yourself you do nothing put show everyone just how miserable your life is. Negative, negative negative is all you are about, that's what's sad.
:lol And in the very next post:

Dummy I could say ..boo...4 pages, ok little man?

So nobody has ever told you how badly you suck at this? I find that hard to believe.
:lmao Hypocrite

Btw, the only reason you get high page counts so easily is because you pad them by posting a million times in your own thread and replying to everyone, it's been proven countless times :lol

Blake
02-11-2014, 08:08 PM

Why are you ignoring the reality that you threw Mason under the bus because your NFL picks miserably failed?

Avante
02-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Notice how it's always the same dummies? How sad is this?

Blake
02-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Do you ever wonder how many kids/grand kids you have that live in Saigon?

Rogue
02-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Avante doing his work to let the pwnage on HarlemFag continue, nice work :tu

irishock
02-11-2014, 09:46 PM
How about a tagteam, you and HarlemHeat vs me typing with one hand, that ought to even things out.

I wonder what the other hand is doing

Huey Freeman
02-12-2014, 12:47 AM
Ima bump this up case Harlem didn't see it

irishock
02-12-2014, 12:53 AM
HH would never not notice this type of stuff, tbh... he purposely didn't post in any of Avante's threads :lol

subtle asshole :lmao

spurraider21
02-12-2014, 12:54 AM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), what is your favorite NBA team, tbh?

The Spurs
k well 6 is officially explained. thats one less mystery to worry about

thunderup
02-12-2014, 12:54 AM
Avante doing his work to let the pwnage on HarlemFag continue, nice work :tu
It's cute how your taking time away from your loser obsession to follow Harlem around.

:lol You're so damn salty about the list.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-12-2014, 12:55 AM
It's cute how your taking time away from your loser obsession to follow Harlem around.

LOL at this dude taking so much pride from a list made on the internet.. by a Canadian no less :lmao

irishock
02-12-2014, 12:56 AM
LOL at this dude taking so much pride from a list made on the internet.. by a Canadian no less :lmao

Christ this dude trying to go after BD... bad move man

Rogue
02-12-2014, 01:13 AM

Sure people are more saltier than your are when you don't eat even half as much salt as you inhale this...

http://www.michaelshouse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/crystal-meth.jpg

It isn't really easy to tell the difference between salt and this, is it?

sook
02-12-2014, 01:17 AM
Sure people are more saltier than your are when you don't eat even half as much salt as you inhale this...

Dear god :lmao :lmao :lmao

This one goes into your HOF Rogue :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-12-2014, 01:18 AM

:lmao oh my god

:rollin

I will never question the great Rogue ever again :lol

Reck
02-12-2014, 01:19 AM
Christ this dude trying to go after BD... bad move man

Did he give you grade A meth or something? You're extra gay for Thundermeth lately.

Reck
02-12-2014, 01:20 AM

My nigga Rogue doing work.

irishock
02-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Did he give you grade A meth or something? You're extra gay for Thundermeth lately.

I've been a fan of BD since day 1... Hell I even added him as a contact way before the whole BD thing started

thunderup

:lol you worsening the perception of Chinks and their shit-talking
:lol salty because you appeared on the Worst Posters category

Clipper Nation

Rogue with no regard for human life :wow

Reck
02-12-2014, 01:22 AM
I've been a fan of BD since day 1... Hell I even added him as a contact way before the whole BD thing started

Still you were never one to suck up to people.

Do your thing though.

kobe4life
02-12-2014, 01:24 AM

I think your a good guy and I want you to have a shot at a good life. This is why you need to convert to Koballah. Worshiping Durant is not going to get you a job since Durant is a loser but it will cause you to live on your mom's couch until 35. Whereas if you worship Kobe I guarantee you that you will become a manager of a Mcdonald's in OKC because that is your ceiling.

Rogue
02-12-2014, 01:26 AM
:lol you worsening the perception of Chinks and their shit-talking
:lol salty because you appeared on the Worst Posters category
Though HarlemFag's list would've made much better sense if viewed upside down...

fucktard who grew up smoking meth calling other people salty :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-12-2014, 01:26 AM
I think your a good guy and I want you to have a shot at a good life. This is why you need to convert to Koballah. Worshiping Durant is not going to get you a job since Durant is a loser but it will cause you to live on your mom's couch until 35. Whereas if you worship Kobe I guarantee you that you will become a manager of a Mcdonald's in OKC because that is your ceiling.

:lol this guy always comes in at the perfect time

:lmao Koballah

Rogue
02-12-2014, 01:28 AM

Or become a big meth dealer, that business is much more profitable than fastfood restaurant in OKC imho

sook
02-12-2014, 01:29 AM

this thread is providing the necessary lulz :lmao :lol :lol :rollin

spurraider21
02-12-2014, 01:33 AM
:lmao i approve

HI-FI
02-12-2014, 01:36 AM
Koballah:lol

also, ever since HH called out Rogue, nigga flipped a switch and gone straight Latarian/Leykesian on bitches.

POPownsJackson
02-12-2014, 02:04 AM

this meanign he is smoke all times :lmao

Jeff Van Gundy
02-12-2014, 06:25 AM

:lmao I usually hate this poster but I give him props for this one :tu

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 06:27 AM
Rogue you're good people but someone explain what language you're talking in that first sentence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4

Rogue
02-12-2014, 10:04 AM
I also noticed the grammar error but not before it'd already been quoted 3-4 times tbh :lol I could've edited it before you noticed it but I didn't, instead I left it the way it was because I'm a truthful person, only "pussies and assholes" would do that tbh. On the other hand, the grammar error was kind of a lucky hit in the sense that it made me sound more like the classic Rogue (the classic Rogue usually made such grammar errors, which you're not old-school enough to know imho)