PDA

View Full Version : Just chill mane

Jwash_1986
02-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Everyone just chill. Were 37-15 and banged up. Not bad records and it's unfortunate we've caught the injury bug but I'm sure we all can agree better now than Apri, May or June. Were the best fans in the world it's time for us to start acting like it, square business. I agree it's not the same team, hell the coaching staff doesn't even look right with Brett and Bud missing. But we all know regular season ain't shit. Spurs have done this for years and for us to be talkin down and complaining now while there at the lowest is pretty fucked up. Have faith and confidence y'all it's only February. I don't know about y'all but them lakers and Celtics sure going through it. I rather have our problems then there's. No one is seriously injured they'll all be back and ready for another long playoff run. So just chill and...
GO SPURS GO!!!!!

Jwash_1986
02-11-2014, 01:24 PM
And it's not all bad. Look at the emergence of Patty and Diaw playing with a lot of confidence. Belli been doin his thing. And ayers even though I had higher expectations he still playing ok, his height and defense is a plus. The only thing I question from the Spurs is why give up on Thomas? He's legit mane he just needed PT.

TheGoldStandard
02-11-2014, 01:26 PM
And it's not all bad. Look at the emergence of Patty and Diaw playing with a lot of confidence. Belli been doin his thing. And ayers even though I had higher expectations he still playing ok, his height and defense is a plus. The only thing I question from the Spurs is why give up on Thomas? He's legit mane he just needed PT.

Did you say defense????? It's too early to be drinking

Jwash_1986
02-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Did you say defense????? It's too early to be drinking
His defense isn't all that bad. It's not the best neither but his presecnce is a plus. I'm disappointed in his offense though dude can't catch the ball to save his life.

TheGoldStandard
02-11-2014, 01:38 PM
His defense isn't all that bad. It's not the best neither but his presecnce is a plus. I'm disappointed in his offense though dude can't catch the ball to save his life.

He is out of position too much, then he fouls too much, doesn't jump to contest shots. If nobody is around 50% of the time he gets the rebound.

He claps his hands everytime he makes a mistakes it's like he's at a revival in the church.

Jwash_1986
02-11-2014, 01:42 PM
He is out of position too much, then he fouls too much, doesn't jump to contest shots. If nobody is around 50% of the time he gets the rebound.

He claps his hands everytime he makes a mistakes it's like he's at a revival in the church.
That's crazy for a big man his hands aren't the best. Can't remember another big that didn't have hands? But I won't argue that bro most of everything you said is accurate.

Jwash_1986
02-11-2014, 01:43 PM
But with all that still kind of missin the post. I'm mainly posting to say us fans need to chill it ain't that serious.

Sean Cagney
02-11-2014, 02:09 PM
But with all that still kind of missin the post. I'm mainly posting to say us fans need to chill it ain't that serious.
It is what it is, they are banged up and lsoing some games right now. Will they turn it around and play ball this year? Who knows in reality but we can only hope. We need to get the full team back which seems impossible this year.

Jwash_1986
02-11-2014, 02:23 PM
It is what it is, they are banged up and lsoing some games right now. Will they turn it around and play ball this year? Who knows in reality but we can only hope. We need to get the full team back which seems impossible this year.
It happens big dog it's a physical sport. Were just no as lucky right now. It just trips me out how some players never get hurt, that's truly amazing if you ask me. Lebron and Durant must be made of some type of protective shield. I think Rodman was like that too. If I recall correctly he never had anything serious and he banged for real.

Sean Cagney
02-11-2014, 02:37 PM
It happens big dog it's a physical sport. Were just no as lucky right now. It just trips me out how some players never get hurt, that's truly amazing if you ask me. Lebron and Durant must be made of some type of protective shield. I think Rodman was like that too. If I recall correctly he never had anything serious and he banged for real.
You are right some seem to never get hurt for some reason! I don't remember them ever having to miss more than a game or two in a row. Wade stays banged up it seems and will go down the Ginobili type route of just sitting out and getting hurt because of his style of play when he was younger.

The Spurs are banged up right now and I will give them time, last nights loss didn't bother me at all and hopefully after the break they get some of these guys back and can start winning some good games again.

Jwash_1986
02-11-2014, 02:41 PM
You are right some seem to never get hurt for some reason! I don't remember them ever having to miss more than a game or two in a row. Wade stays banged up it seems and will go down the Ginobili type route of just sitting out and getting hurt because of his style of play when he was younger.

The Spurs are banged up right now and I will give them time, last nights loss didn't bother me at all and hopefully after the break they get some of these guys back and can start winning some good games again.
Yea that loss was bound to happen. Even though I'm not really fond of Splitter, we need him againt teams like Detroit. Our chemistry is shot so it's not like it's something they can't be figured out or some type of piece were missing. We just all the guys back playing at once.

RD2191
02-11-2014, 05:03 PM
:wakeup

Darius Bieber
02-11-2014, 05:16 PM
You seem to be forgetting that in order for the Spurs to make the finals last season, OKC, Lakers, all had tremendous injuries in the playoffs. I'm guessing the injuries the Spurs are suffering now is karma for that.

Also, keep in mind other teams have gotten better. Portland, who was a no factor last season, has now emerged as a true Achilles heal of the Spurs. OKC is having a tremendous run, despite Westbrook being out. Houston has been killing the Spurs too. Come on now, everyone on this forum who believes the Spurs aren't in trouble are kidding themselves.

Jwash_1986
02-11-2014, 05:22 PM
You seem to be forgetting that in order for the Spurs to make the finals last season, OKC, Lakers, all had tremendous injuries in the playoffs. I'm guessing the injuries the Spurs are suffering now is karma for that.

Also, keep in mind other teams have gotten better. Portland, who was a no factor last season, has now emerged as a true Achilles heal of the Spurs. OKC is having a tremendous run, despite Westbrook being out. Houston has been killing the Spurs too. Come on now, everyone on this forum who believes the Spurs aren't in trouble are kidding themselves.
Yea were up against some advertisy bu I fat give up on my boys. All those teams you named your right are ballin and have gave Spurs trouble. But I guess I suppose to say fuck it and become a Miami Heat fan, right?

look_at_g_shred
02-11-2014, 05:26 PM
mane hol' up

Darius Bieber
02-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Yea were up against some advertisy bu I fat give up on my boys. All those teams you named your right are ballin and have gave Spurs trouble. But I guess I suppose to say fuck it and become a Miami Heat fan, right?

No, but you are just going to have to appreciate what the team has done in the past, knowing that a Utah Jazz-like season is coming up next year. You can still be a fan of the Spurs while criticizing their play. A lot of homers on the forum here forget that. You can say "the Spurs suck" during a game they are performing poorly in... But you're still a fan.

Jwash_1986
02-11-2014, 06:36 PM
No, but you are just going to have to appreciate what the team has done in the past, knowing that a Utah Jazz-like season is coming up next year. You can still be a fan of the Spurs while criticizing their play. A lot of homers on the forum here forget that. You can say "the Spurs suck" during a game they are performing poorly in... But you're still a fan.
I understand all that though bro. But some dudes don't even appreciate that. But I'm not tripping because this happens every year. Spurs get down or shit ain't going right and fans start talking like we ain't got shit. My Spurs will be in the mix come playoff time. And all the posters who haven't posted since last playoff will reappear and everyone will start cheering like shit been 100 all season.

weeks
02-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Jwash is like the nega-robdiaz

RD2191
02-11-2014, 09:05 PM
Jwash is like the nega-robdiaz
:lol

Sean Cagney
02-11-2014, 11:04 PM

Also, keep in mind other teams have gotten better. Portland, who was a no factor last season, has now emerged as a true Achilles heal of the Spurs. OKC is having a tremendous run, despite Westbrook being out. Houston has been killing the Spurs too. Come on now, everyone on this forum who believes the Spurs aren't in trouble are kidding themselves.Lakers were below .500 most of the year with Kobe in there, they got better when he went down and moved up to 7th ironically, they were not doing jack last year no matter healthy or not. OKC yeah I will give you that, but we make round two against LA Kobe or not, no doubt.

Portland has gotten alot better and I agree they are tough on the Spurs. I also agree on Houston, they would be very tough to beat as is.

Darius Bieber
02-12-2014, 12:59 AM
I understand all that though bro. But some dudes don't even appreciate that. But I'm not tripping because this happens every year. Spurs get down or shit ain't going right and fans start talking like we ain't got shit. My Spurs will be in the mix come playoff time. And all the posters who haven't posted since last playoff will reappear and everyone will start cheering like shit been 100 all season.

Yeah man, I got you. A lot of people here think I'm just a negative fan who only thinks the Spurs are good if they blow out OKC and stuff. That's not the case. I wrote a post about how proud I was last season even when the Spurs blew the finals... Never got any replies on it though. I will always love the Spurs, even if they get blown out but I'll criticize them, too... Especially when they aren't playing at a level I know they can play at.

Darius Bieber
02-12-2014, 01:01 AM
Lakers were below .500 most of the year with Kobe in there, they got better when he went down and moved up to 7th ironically, they were not doing jack last year no matter healthy or not. OKC yeah I will give you that, but we make round two against LA Kobe or not, no doubt.

Portland has gotten alot better and I agree they are tough on the Spurs. I also agree on Houston, they would be very tough to beat as is.

Lakers were shit, I agree. Still had Kobe out though. That would be like the Spurs going without Duncan. Lakers were an absolute mess last season. Houston, OKC, and Portland would be the only issues with the Spurs in the playoffs. Clippers are a non factor for the Spurs, same with Dallas, Phoenix and Denver.. Should be exciting to watch nonetheless.

Sean Cagney
02-12-2014, 01:08 AM
Lakers were shit, I agree. Still had Kobe out though. That would be like the Spurs going without Duncan. Lakers were an absolute mess last season. Houston, OKC, and Portland would be the only issues with the Spurs in the playoffs. Clippers are a non factor for the Spurs, same with Dallas, Phoenix and Denver.. Should be exciting to watch nonetheless.

SHOULD be if the Spurs can get healthy and get it together, if not forget it. I still think healthy it's a longshot this year.

Kool Bob Love
02-12-2014, 01:10 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25984397.jpg

Jwash_1986
02-12-2014, 02:35 AM
Yeah man, I got you. A lot of people here think I'm just a negative fan who only thinks the Spurs are good if they blow out OKC and stuff. That's not the case. I wrote a post about how proud I was last season even when the Spurs blew the finals... Never got any replies on it though. I will always love the Spurs, even if they get blown out but I'll criticize them, too... Especially when they aren't playing at a level I know they can play at.
I'm just trying to stay positive bro that's all. And at the same time let em know shit happens. I don't like when people start shooting Spurs down though. We all seen this story many of times. Playoff comes around and it's a roller coaster with these boys. It doesn't matter who a Pop puts out there. I'll criticize too but not to the pint where I'm trying to blow the team up. Everything will be alright. Shit we might just score on a trade a trade deadline you never know. I'm not begging or wishing for it to happen if it does it does.