PDA

View Full Version : How long until Flavor of the Month Kevin Hart is chewed up and spit out?

DeadlyDynasty
02-11-2014, 08:45 PM
?

spurraider21
02-11-2014, 08:51 PM
good question. apparently he's "a-list" now but i really don't see it.

hehateme
02-11-2014, 08:52 PM
at least he put that old lady cross dressing homo, tyler perry, out of the spot light for a few

DeadlyDynasty
02-11-2014, 08:58 PM
good question. apparently he's "a-list" now but i really don't see it.
:lollooking forward to see him provide comic relief in Piranhaconda 7 on A&E in a couple years

spurraider21
02-11-2014, 09:02 PM
Piranhaconda 7
:lmao

i still think Kevin Hart's most brilliant moments were his philosophical arguments in the Scary Movie franchise

that statement is an indictment in its own right

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-11-2014, 09:09 PM
:lmao

i still think Kevin Hart's most brilliant moments were his philosophical arguments in the Scary Movie franchise

that statement is an indictment in its own right

:lol

"What happens if a rat goes inside, does that make it a mouse? Or if a mouse goes outside, does that make it a rat?"

spurraider21
02-11-2014, 09:15 PM
:lol

"What happens if a rat goes inside, does that make it a mouse? Or if a mouse goes outside, does that make it a rat?"
"i aint never seen no mouse go outside."

"thats because its rat foo!"

benefactor
02-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Does he do anything besides short jokes?

monosylab1k
02-11-2014, 09:21 PM
He's got one more hit movie until the backlash gets pretty severe. He'll never lose black america's support (i.e. Tyler Perry) so even when all his movies are getting shit on by the mainstream, he'll keep churning out hits because blacks won't stop seeing them.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-11-2014, 09:21 PM
Does he do anything besides short jokes?

commercials with Lebron and movies/commercials with Ice Cube tbh.

Avante
02-11-2014, 09:33 PM
The guy was born and raised in Philly, I get the feeling he's not only street smart but tough.

DeadlyDynasty
02-11-2014, 09:35 PM
but what was his 100m time?

benefactor
02-11-2014, 09:36 PM
commercials with Lebron and movies/commercials with Ice Cube tbh.
Ahh...ok. Forgive me for questioning such incredible professional range.

Avante
02-11-2014, 09:38 PM
but what was his 100m time?

You know what, he could have been a track guy, just maybe..........

Nothing on an athletic background, he did have the normal black kid life, raised by a mom his dad a fuck up, a heroin addict.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
02-11-2014, 09:40 PM
commercials with Lebron and movies/commercials with Ice Cube tbh.Hey dok are you a stock broker?

Reck
02-11-2014, 10:35 PM
How long did it take for Kat Williams to dissappear? It'll take about half as long fo Kevin Hart to go the same route.

CuckingFunt
02-11-2014, 10:59 PM
How long did it take for Kat Williams to dissappear? It'll take about half as long fo Kevin Hart to go the same route.

I can't wait for the video of Kevin Hart slapping a Target employee.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Hart is hilarious.. not on the Chapelle level.. but still funny

Trainwreck2100
02-11-2014, 11:39 PM
i think white people enjoy him because he's nonthreatening in a lilliputian sense

CubanSucks
02-11-2014, 11:56 PM
i think white people enjoy him because he's nonthreatening in a lilliputian sense

this 100% percent. He's WHITE America's black guy atm

HarlemHeat37
02-12-2014, 12:25 AM
Hart is hilarious.. not on the Chapelle level.. but still funny

:lmao..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-12-2014, 12:33 AM
:lmao..

This dude follows me around like crazy. Going in on his Canadian roots I suppose..

Huey Freeman
02-12-2014, 12:38 AM
You know what, he could have been a track guy, just maybe..........

Nothing on an athletic background, he did have the normal black kid life, raised by a mom his dad a fuck up, a heroin addict.

Lot of pussies in Philly tbh
Saying that, I like Hart. He's not ths funniest dude ever but still funny

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 12:39 AM
His entire act is "I'M ABNORMALLY SHORT! ISN'T THAT FUNNY, GUYS? PLEASE LAUGH!"

Reck
02-12-2014, 12:41 AM
His entire act is "I'M ABNORMALLY SHORT! ISN'T THAT FUNNY, GUYS? PLEASE LAUGH!"

That was Kat's thing too.

But Kat Williams was actually funny at the beginning though. K.Hart forces his jokes. Not funny at all.

TDMVPDPOY
02-12-2014, 12:45 AM
shouting out loud is not funny

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 12:47 AM
It's like you wanna like Kevin Hart, he has moments of funny stuff like when he was on ESPN first take and boasted about scoring 19 points in a loss in his church league. However, he's just not funny overall. Chappelle was hilarious, Katt Williams was really good at first.

Kevin Harts okay

Reck
02-12-2014, 01:03 AM
It's like you wanna like Kevin Hart, he has moments of funny stuff like when he was on ESPN first take and boasted about scoring 19 points in a loss in his church league. However, he's just not funny overall. Chappelle was hilarious, Katt Williams was really good at first.

Kevin Harts okay

That nigga Chappelle still in Africa?

His show was fucking hilarious. Too bad he had that epiphany to be with his brethren in aids land. Hasn't been heard from again.

Jacob1983
02-12-2014, 01:06 AM
He will probably fade away by December.

spurraider21
02-12-2014, 02:43 AM
Hart to me is no better than a fuck like Dane Cook. both of their content is shit, yet they have fans because they have entertaining delivery

Chappelle, Louis CK, and even Tosh are superior, not to mention the late Carlin.

leemajors
02-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Hart to me is no better than a fuck like Dane Cook. both of their content is shit, yet they have fans because they have entertaining delivery

Chappelle, Louis CK, and even Tosh are superior, not to mention the late Carlin.

I used to hate Dane, but then I listened to what people like Joe Rogan and Bill Burr said about him. I still don't appreciate his comedy, but he changed comedy for the better in a big way - he was the first comedian to engage his audience with social media (lol myspace) and worked hard to build his own crowd, and other comedians followed suit. Stand up has really come back in a big way since then.

Spur|n|Austin
02-12-2014, 10:48 AM
You can usually judge someone's intelligence by what or who they find funny. Kevin Hart is not funny.

mrsmaalox
02-12-2014, 11:10 AM
You can usually judge someone's intelligence by what or who they find funny. Kevin Hart is not funny.

Well I definitely disagree with the intelligence part. You really mean you judge someone's intelligence by whether or not they find the same things funny as you do :lol

I don't know if that guy is funny or not, I've only ever seen him in movie previews and such; just seems like another short guy who screams a lot.

Spur|n|Austin
02-12-2014, 11:19 AM
Well I definitely disagree with the intelligence part. You really mean you judge someone's intelligence by whether or not they find the same things funny as you do :lol

I don't know if that guy is funny or not, I've only ever seen him in movie previews and such; just seems like another short guy who screams a lot.

No, I really mean that you can judge someone's intelligence by what they laugh at - I would be willing to bet that one who laughs at a Wes Anderson film has a higher IQ than someone who laughs at Family Guy.

And you are spot on in your depiction of Hart.

leemajors
02-12-2014, 11:21 AM
No, I really mean that you can judge someone's intelligence by what they laugh at - I would be willing to bet that one who laughs at a Wes Anderson film has a higher IQ than someone who laughs at Family Guy.

And you are spot on in your depiction of Hart.

I think almost everyone laughs at farts, and fart jokes whether they are in Wes Anderson movies, or Family Guy. Because farts are fucking funny.

Bill_Brasky
02-12-2014, 12:01 PM
It comes down to cretivity. A fart joke can be creative. Not all of them are.

KH was OK in the first standup I saw him in, but I never thought he had star potential. Then again I've seen some of my dumber friends getting excited for his movies so maybe he has mass appeal.

Soul Plane was pretty funny for such a shitty low budget not-trying-very-hard movie.

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 12:02 PM
Not soon enough.

xmas1997
02-12-2014, 04:33 PM

Lewis Black is crazy funny in the intellectual Carlin mold, yet with his own particular quirks and schtick IMHO.

spurraider21
02-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Lewis Black is crazy funny in the intellectual Carlin mold, yet with his own particular quirks and schtick IMHO.
Yeah Black is alright. His bit on Dick Cheney's quail hunting experience is great

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 04:49 PM
The late Bill Hicks was the G.O.A.T. standup comic, tbh....

DMC
02-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Kevin Hart isn't remotely funny. Might as well watch Atlanta Housewives, you'll see the same schtick.

DMC
02-12-2014, 06:49 PM
It comes down to cretivity. A fart joke can be creative. Not all of them are.

KH was OK in the first standup I saw him in, but I never thought he had star potential. Then again I've seen some of my dumber friends getting excited for his movies so maybe he has mass appeal.

Soul Plane was pretty funny for such a shitty low budget not-trying-very-hard movie.

I know people who think Dumb and Dumber was funny.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Hey dok are you a stock broker?

No tbh. I work in lending.

The Gemini Method
02-13-2014, 11:23 AM
I'm not a fan of his at all. He doesn't appeal to me but I can see why he is popular at the moment. When he goes the Kat Williams domestic abuse/junkie route is when he's done. I don't think he will do that but he'll survive because there isn't anyone out there that is capturing the black comedian crown. I enjoy Aziz Anzari and Russell Peters most.