PDA

View Full Version : Shia LeBeouf is having an EPIC Britney Spears type meltdown

Thebesteva
02-11-2014, 11:50 PM
First he showed up with a bag over his head on the red carpet to promote his movie saying "he's not a star".

Now, he promoted an art show on his twitter page, to much of his fans surprise, when people showed up to the art gallery,there were no paintings.....instead it was just Shia crying and offering people random objects on a table. He didn't speak 1 word, but the people who went said it was one of the most bizarre things they've ever seen.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/02/11/0211-shia-labouf-art-wm-2.jpg

Here are accounts from a witness

"Shia is sitting down, paper bag on his head, hands firmly planted on the table. I introduce myself, offer him tacos. No response. I tell him I find the bag to be distracting and if he'd be willing to take it off. He obliges."

"His eyes are red and puffy as if his cat just died."

"I tell him this all seems incredibly self-serving. No response. I ask him to share a swig of whiskey with me. No response. I ask him if any slimy characters have put their lips on the bottle -- he breaks into a wide smile. Then immediately his face returns to its regular stoic self."

"I tell him I think he's a good actor who's wildly misunderstood. I ask him if I can take a picture. No response. I say I'm a nice guy, please don't punch me in the face. I take a picture. He doesn't move. I thank him for his time and extend my hand -- he shakes it. I leave."

Joyrider
02-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Shia is the ultimate Hollywood troll right now.

TDMVPDPOY
02-12-2014, 12:31 AM
if you paid to see this, and this is what u get

1. punch t hat clown in the face for wasting ur time
2. punch urself in the face for wasting ur own time

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 12:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2FMSnl8qOY

Reck
02-12-2014, 12:37 AM
This dude's career is over. Thankfully.

Nbadan
02-12-2014, 12:45 AM
I'd a hit him up for a couple million....

monosylab1k
02-12-2014, 01:24 AM

This guy isn't trolling anybody. He's lashing out at everyone for mocking him and attempting to make himself appear more important than he really is. And looking like a huge douchebag and sad little asshole in the process.

To see a textbook example of this sort of pathetic behavior review the case study known as "monosylab1k on SpursTalk 2008-2011"

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 01:31 AM
This guy isn't trolling anybody. He's lashing out at everyone for mocking him and attempting to make himself appear more important than he really is. And looking like a huge douchebag and sad little asshole in the process.

To see a textbook example of this sort of pathetic behavior review the case study known as "monosylab1k on SpursTalk 2008-2011"

Damn that was deep

DJR210
02-12-2014, 02:01 AM
He's still mad he got his ass whooped at that bar.

AaronY
02-12-2014, 03:32 AM
Isn't he like 5'7? I always LOL when he tries to act tough. Thats pretty much what it comes down to for me...little man syndrome basically

HarlemHeat37
02-12-2014, 03:36 AM
Isn't he like 5'7? I always LOL when he tries to act tough. Thats pretty much what it comes down to for me...little man syndrome basically

What are the height minimum/maximum and characteristics of Little Man Syndrome, tbh?..

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 03:39 AM
What are the height minimum/maximum and characteristics of Little Man Syndrome, tbh?..

Little man syndrome is more of a mentality. It's usually guys under 5'10 who dont feel man enough so they act excessively tough to compensate for the lack of size. It's like the animal that has to puff up to intimidate.

Bill_Brasky
02-12-2014, 07:45 AM
Didn't he just get caught trying to plagiarize someone else's shit too?

DMC
02-12-2014, 09:19 AM
I can't decide if he should do the Hoffman or the Walker exit. I'll have to think on it.

DMC
02-12-2014, 09:20 AM
Little man syndrome is more of a mentality. It's usually guys under 5'10 who dont feel man enough so they act excessively tough to compensate for the lack of size. It's like the animal that has to puff up to intimidate.

When you see it you know, and it's not about size you're right. It's the "I'm bigger than I look" attitude. Usually overtly serious about everything, even more so than a butch bull dyke.

Spur|n|Austin
02-12-2014, 10:46 AM

Wow, Fox must have been looking down at him for those make-out scenes.

Drachen
02-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Phew, I'm 5'10.5" barely made it. I don't act tough I AM TOUGH MOTHERFUCKERS! RAAAAWWWR

monosylab1k
02-12-2014, 11:53 AM

:lol like when he would try and infer that he beat Tom Hardy's ass on set one day. He wouldn't actually say "we fought and I won" he would just say cryptic bullshit like "he never messed with me again after that day".

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 12:01 PM
He wants to be considered an artist so he does bullshit like this to make people think he's interesting, but, the truth is, he's just not that talented. Untalented people always have to do stupid shit to draw attention to themselves because their work doesn't stand on it's own merit.

JudynTX
02-12-2014, 12:02 PM
He looks like a meth head now.

TSA
02-12-2014, 12:49 PM

Have to agree with you here and I find it hilarious.

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 01:36 PM
:lol like when he would try and infer that he beat Tom Hardy's ass on set one day. He wouldn't actually say "we fought and I won" he would just say cryptic bullshit like "he never messed with me again after that day".

Tom Hardy's response was pretty hilarious, as I recall.

HarlemHeat37
02-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Isn't Tom Hardy a short nigga as well, tbh, IIRC?:lol..

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Isn't Tom Hardy like the same height as Laboeuf, IIRC?:lol..

Yeah. He's a shorty. Somewhere between 5'8" and 5'10" from what I've read. Doesn't seem to suffer from "little man syndrome" to the degree Shia does, though.

GoodOdor
02-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Isn't Tom Hardy a short nigga as well, tbh, IIRC?:lol..

Do you think Shia can mess with this?:lol

http://i61.tinypic.com/b5qpea.jpg

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Unf.

HarlemHeat37
02-12-2014, 01:59 PM
:lol no, I just remember hearing Hardy was short and had to wear lifts for Bane..he has a good build, though, always helps to negate height a little, I suppose..

Shia is obviously a moist pussy, tbh..

ChumpDumper
02-12-2014, 02:09 PM
I would think twice about fucking with anyone who even got a callback to play Bronson.

GoodOdor
02-12-2014, 03:07 PM
:lol no, I just remember hearing Hardy was short and had to wear lifts for Bane..he has a good build, though, always helps to negate height a little, I suppose..

Shia is obviously a moist pussy, tbh..

Definitely helps having a good build when being short tbh:lol, most short people also build muscle/definition much easier

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 03:23 PM
He's only gotten big like that for movies, though. Hardy's said that his build in Rocknrolla is closer to where he is naturally.

Still silly to think Shia would have had a chance in their supposed fight, though, since Hardy was still carrying a lot of the weight he put on for something else when they were filming Lawless.

apalisoc_9
02-12-2014, 03:28 PM
All these niggas online talking shit about us (5'8 -5'10) guys :lol

I could call a buddy of mine right now who is about the same height, and I'd bet he'd smack your asses. :lol

Height talk :lol

hater
02-12-2014, 03:31 PM
a) I seen worse and more bizarre "art shows" all over NYC on a daily basis
b) nigga just finished one of the most talked about movies in showbiz (nympho) so I would not really call his career finished just yet
c) this nigga could probably kick the asses of 90% of the posters above
d) fat greasy posters calling this guy pathetic :lol

Trainwreck2100
02-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Definitely helps having a good build when being short tbh:lol, most short people also build muscle/definition much easier

short people with tyrannosaurus arms can do like 3x the bench presses with half the work that tall people have to do

apalisoc_9
02-12-2014, 03:37 PM
a) I seen worse and more bizarre "art shows" all over NYC on a daily basis
b) nigga just finished one of the most talked about movies in showbiz (nympho) so I would not really call his career finished just yet
c) this nigga could probably kick the asses of 90% of the posters above
d) fat greasy posters calling this guy pathetic :lol

:lol

GoodOdor
02-12-2014, 04:21 PM
short people with tyrannosaurus arms can do like 3x the bench presses with half the work that tall people have to do

I bet short people would trade that for the ability to date chicks taller than 5 6' though:lol

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 04:36 PM
I bet short people would trade that for the ability to date chicks taller than 5 6' though:lol

I'm 6' and have dated guys down to 5'7." So, it happens.

Incidentally, I'd date the shit out of Tom Hardy. Wouldn't touch Shia with a 10' foot pole. Height has nothing to do with either decision.

GoodOdor
02-12-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm 6' and have dated guys down to 5'7." So, it happens.

Incidentally, I'd date the shit out of Tom Hardy. Wouldn't touch Shia with a 10' foot pole. Height has nothing to do with either decision.

I'm short myself, I know it happens tbh:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-12-2014, 05:04 PM
I think he got busted for real on plagiarism and everything since then has been one big "I meant to that" cover to make it look like that was the first step in a big Joaquin Phoenix style troll job.

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 05:08 PM
That's been my read.

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 07:28 PM
All these niggas online talking shit about us (5'8 -5'10) guys :lol

I could call a buddy of mine right now who is about the same height, and I'd bet he'd smack your asses. :lol

Height talk :lol

I dont doubt it. Usually guys 5'7-5'10 are the toughest because they have to be. But if you bump into a nigga 6'4 300 lbs that knows how to fight u better be packing heat

Rogue
02-12-2014, 09:01 PM
5'7-5'10 is the normal height range for adult males imho, I'm 5'7 and happily belonging in that range, and I don't think there's such a big gap between me and someone who's 5'10 or something. I don't think it makes any significant difference whether you're 5'7 or 5'10, but it'd be a whole different story if you're only 5'4 tbh :lol

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 12:17 AM
5'7-5'10 is the normal height range for adult males imho, I'm 5'7 and happily belonging in that range, and I don't think there's such a big gap between me and someone who's 5'10 or something. I don't think it makes any significant difference whether you're 5'7 or 5'10, but it'd be a whole different story if you're only 5'4 tbh :lol

I think 5'8 is the minimum before it sucks for a guy. I'm 5'11 but I still could go for a few more

Rogue
02-13-2014, 12:26 AM
I'm barely 5'8 with shoes :king

plus, the finest bitches are mostly in the 5'3-5'6 range (like our Goddess who's 5'3), who're best suited for 5'7-5'10 guys imho. I think 5'6 (like Halle Berry) is the maximum size for a bitch to not look mannish and gross tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
02-13-2014, 12:31 AM
I almost have a full foot on DPG

djohn2oo8
02-13-2014, 12:37 AM
I guess no one remembers how he got his ass kicked on the streets a couple years ago

nfwr2POKvPo

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 03:17 AM
I guess no one remembers how he got his ass kicked on the streets a couple years ago

nfwr2POKvPo

Theres another video of him from last week headbutting a guy outside from that same exact bar. Shia has issues man.

Thebesteva
06-27-2014, 08:15 PM
It continues

SHIA LABEOUF

CHASED AROUND A HOMELESS GUY

Hours Before Arrest

(http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/27/shia-labeouf-fight-homeless-photos/)6/27/2014 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/06/27/0627-shia-photos-launch-3.jpg (http://www.tmz.com/photos/2014/06/27/shia-labeouf-fight-homeless-photos/)Before Shia LaBeouf got arrested and thrown out of a Broadway show ... he argued with a homeless guy on the streets of New York ... over a hat.

According to an eyewitness, a few hours before his arrest ... Shia confronted a homeless guy on the street. It appeared to the witness as if Shia thought the hat was his and Shia was trying to get it back.

You can see in the photos ... Shia is chasing after the homeless guy as he runs around holding the hat.

The eye witness tells TMZ, Shia was acting as if he knew the guy, but Shia seemed "whacked out" and was making no sense. The witness claims Shia kept saying, "It's me, Shia."
See also

DMC
06-27-2014, 09:09 PM
What are you a Hollywood watching faggot or what? Who fucking cares.

Infinite_limit
06-27-2014, 09:42 PM
It continues

SHIA LABEOUF

Hours Before Arrest

(http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/27/shia-labeouf-fight-homeless-photos/)6/27/2014 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/06/27/0627-shia-photos-launch-3.jpg (http://www.tmz.com/photos/2014/06/27/shia-labeouf-fight-homeless-photos/)Before Shia LaBeouf got arrested and thrown out of a Broadway show ... he argued with a homeless guy on the streets of New York ... over a hat.

According to an eyewitness, a few hours before his arrest ... Shia confronted a homeless guy on the street. It appeared to the witness as if Shia thought the hat was his and Shia was trying to get it back.

You can see in the photos ... Shia is chasing after the homeless guy as he runs around holding the hat.

The eye witness tells TMZ, Shia was acting as if he knew the guy, but Shia seemed "whacked out" and was making no sense. The witness claims Shia kept saying, "It's me, Shia."
See also

LOL!

White terrorist

Thebesteva
06-27-2014, 10:36 PM
What are you a Hollywood watching faggot or what? Who fucking cares.

Ur thoughts on Kanye and Kim DMC?

DMC
06-27-2014, 10:39 PM
Wouldn't care if they both died in a grease fire tonight.

lefty
06-28-2014, 01:10 AM
Wouldn't care if they both died in a grease fire tonight.
I would care for the homeless guy

SupremeGuy
06-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Man, that guy needs to lay off the crack. :lol

Reck
06-28-2014, 06:00 PM
It continues

SHIA LABEOUF

Hours Before Arrest

EXCLUSIVE

See also

Who's the homeless of the two? Shia lafag looks worst than the actual homeless guy. :lol

Taking it to the Hole
06-30-2014, 08:13 PM
Homeless guys is thinking, "why is this crazy white boy following me?" Pretty sure Shia was tripping balls to the wall on some serious stuff. Actually, probably not. He was probably sober.

Jacob1983
07-01-2014, 02:28 AM
He's the new punching bag when it comes to celebrities. Nothing new here. Eventually, some other celebrity will have a meltdown and people will move on from him and start punching the new punching bag.

spurraider21
07-21-2015, 10:23 PM
pretty old but :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

SpursforSix
07-22-2015, 01:34 PM
pretty old but :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

At first glance, it's "hahah". Then I start to think of the insanity and waste of putting that together. People are fucking crazy.

Chris
07-22-2015, 03:47 PM
extreme Lebeouf

ubYKC-GSN5A

SpursforSix
07-22-2015, 04:07 PM
By the way, the Lebouf/Spears comparison is spot on. Both are products of Disney/Nickelodeon and Project Monarch. As are Amanda Bynes, Demi Lovato, and Lohan.

Mnky
07-22-2015, 07:30 PM
He seems like he was attempting to recreate an event put on by an actual artist, where she sat down and put items in front of her. She wouldn't speak, and they could do whatever they wanted. One of the items was a gun, and a couple people out it to her head. Others grabbed the items and abused her with them. Some would just try to keep eye contact and would end up crying.
She said the majority of the people were lashing out at her, and it revealed the sadistic side of man that, if let on, would welcome pain and anguish for their own enjoyment to those who can't protect themselves. Was a pretty crazy event.

Dude seems pretty Cray tho.