PDA

View Full Version : ++Is discussion about Marine Deaths considered Propaganda???

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Two options, vote now!

SWC Bonfire
08-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Depends if you're using it as pro-war or anti-war propaganda.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 04:29 PM
well ur question doesnt make sense because you just called both propaganda

but i clarified it in the poll question
anti american is the right phrase for this case

SWC Bonfire
08-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Discussion of the death of the marines is not propaganda.

A history of twisting every bit of bad news from Iraq is (Nbadan).

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 04:35 PM
ok, well this is meant only in the context of the 21 marine death thread

did nbadan twist anything there?
bush does take vacations throughout the year
he is taking one now, for a little less than 30 days total
21 marines did die

wheres the propaganda

SWC Bonfire
08-03-2005, 04:44 PM
This might be news if Bush didn't take the same vacation the previous four years.

Get your panties out of a bunch. You try working nonstop all year long without a day off. It sucks. It's also not like he suddenly turns his cell phone off and can't be contacted like some ad executive on vacation in the Carribean, or he doesn't routinely receive visits from heads of state in Crawford while on vacation.

Believe it or not, you can work from outside your office. It can be done. Also, congress is not in session now, so Washington is empty. What is the point of being at the White House when no one is there to meet face-to-face with?

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2005, 05:14 PM
the president does not deal exclusively with congressmen in his day to day duties

Nbadan
08-04-2005, 02:22 AM
This might be news if Bush didn't take the same vacation the previous four years.

Get your panties out of a bunch. You try working nonstop all year long without a day off. It sucks. It's also not like he suddenly turns his cell phone off and can't be contacted like some ad executive on vacation in the Carribean, or he doesn't routinely receive visits from heads of state in Crawford while on vacation.

Believe it or not, you can work from outside your office. It can be done. Also, congress is not in session now, so Washington is empty. What is the point of being at the White House when no one is there to meet face-to-face with?

No one is saying that W doesn't deserve some time off, but given how wrong this administration has been in its presumptions leading up to and during the war, you would think that W would be more concerned about the troops still in Iraq paying the ultimate price for the mistakes the WH has made in the Iraq rebuilding and political alliance building process.

What’s more, the recent deaths of so many Marines flies in the face of recent statements by NeoCon MSM shills that the U.S. is on its way to disrupting the insurgency and bringing more Iraqi forces online much faster. As it seems now, infiltrators in those same Iraqi forces may be responsible for handing over American tactics to the insurgents.

Vashner
08-04-2005, 04:27 AM
He does not really get "time off" every morning it's the same thing same briefings etc.

Inside the house is an elaborate underground command and control bunker.

It's buried in a bomb proof shelter at the ranch.

What's funny about it is the signs he had made that say "Western White House" hahahahahahahahahahahah I love my dubya...
He's got sense of humor..
So really when he's at the ranch Waco Texas is the Auxillary Capitol of the USA.

Dre_7
08-04-2005, 05:20 AM
If one uses the deaths to bash or praise Bush, than I would consider it propaganda. The news about the deaths should be used to mourn and thank those 21 who died in the line of duty. It should not be used to bash or praise our elected leaders.

Dre_7
08-04-2005, 05:21 AM
Another question is: is the wording of the question of the poll "twisted" to give CBF the answer he wants?

JoeChalupa
08-04-2005, 07:32 AM
Semper Fi my brothers.

Having grown up in Ohio this hits home.

Many have been in Iraq for over a year.

gtownspur
08-04-2005, 06:42 PM
It is propaganda when the same crowd who said Pat tillman deserved what he had coming for serving are now un genuinely pouting for the U.S Marines who were "innocently killed for Bush" blah blah blah.. and blaming the president.
Funny thing is is that one of the Marines Dad went on the news to say that his son wanted to fight for his country in Iraq and that he loved serving his country in this way.

But i guess now NBADanskin and CBF will now conveniently hold a vigil for the 20 minus 1 facist pig Marines. So yah theres your awnser.

gtownspur
08-04-2005, 06:44 PM
btw,.. Didnt Clinton get blowjobs and vacation while our troops were dying in Bosnia??

can you say Double Standard!