PDA

View Full Version : Meltdown?

Avante
02-12-2014, 03:53 AM
I see that word a lot on these forums, how do you actually meltdown? Obviously nobody is really too concerned with this stuff so to.....meltdown.....hmmmm?

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 04:07 AM
I see that word a lot on these forums, how do you actually meltdown? Obviously nobody is really too concerned with this stuff so to.....meltdown.....hmmmm?

If you let the internet actually get to you then you're a faggot. I can understand maybe if someone you know says something to you on Facebook or some type of forum where its actually you and people you know.

This is just a forum, nothing personal here. I'm not really Lakersarethebesteva

Avante
02-12-2014, 04:12 AM
If you let the internet actually get to you then you're a faggot. I can understand maybe if someone you know says something to you on Facebook or some type of forum where its actually you and people you know.

This is just a forum, nothing personal here. I'm not really Lakersarethebesteva

I agree with that, it's more about playing a role, being who you'd like to be. I always wanted to be 6-2 278 pounds of twisted railroad steel, the master blaster a....

football
track
blues
music in general
literature
trivia

....guru/buff, so:hat

DJR210
02-12-2014, 05:24 AM
This needed it's own thread, eh :lolld fagg:lolt?

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 08:18 AM
I see that word a lot on these forums, how do you actually meltdown?
By posting the shit you post every day....

Rogue
02-12-2014, 09:44 AM
If you ask thunderup what meltdown means, he would probably answer you with this...

http://www.newjerseydruglawyer.com/drug-charges/meth-powder-foil-dea.jpg

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 09:51 AM
I agree with that, it's more about playing a role, being who you'd like to be. I always wanted to be 6-2 278 pounds of twisted railroad steel, the master blaster a....

football
track
blues
music in general
literature
trivia

....guru/buff, so:hat

So then you admit you're not actually any of those things?

mouse
02-12-2014, 09:58 AM
You need to see an actual meltdown to really appreciate the term.

What I see are semi rants and a few flame outs.

Usually a meltdown is of biblical per portions it's usually when someone is going to leave the forum.

Some of the top 10 are TPark,bigZac25,husker,longhorneE, I think Chris Duel might have had one and I know some guy who used to work on the ticket sports had one. Kori had a few flame outs.

Not sure where all those classic topics went too but they were Epic MeltDowns

mrsmaalox
02-12-2014, 11:03 AM

Well he's 6'2" and 278 lbs but it's just not "twisted steel".

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 11:47 AM
twisted fat

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 11:53 AM
As I've explained before, his BMI is in the morbidly obese range and we all know he doesn't actually lift, tbh :lol

Avante
02-12-2014, 02:16 PM
This needed it's own thread, eh :lolld fagg:lolt?

Did this?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226266

Avante
02-12-2014, 02:17 PM
By posting the shit you post every day....

That coming from a guy who adds....0....to this forum, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-12-2014, 02:18 PM

Of course I;m all those things, I made a funny.

Avante
02-12-2014, 02:20 PM
twisted fat

So you know nothing about frame vs height and weight .....either? Don't watch football do you? Guys 5-7 210 with speed, what does a chart say?

6-2 305

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/a/ahmedjohnson/10.jpg

6-1 270

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/hercules/05.jpg

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Of course I;m all those things, I made a funny.

No one believes you.

Avante
02-12-2014, 02:26 PM
No one believes you.

Why not?

I showed pictures of the books, the music, the trophies, the weights.

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Why not?

Can't speak for everyone else, but the reason I don't believe you is because your story has changed several times since you started posting here as RaZon. You started out saying you were in your 30s and a big tough body builder, then you said that was a joke and that you were actually a short guy in your 60s, then you said the joke was a joke and that you really were all the things you claimed at the start, then you admitted you were older but claimed the body builder part was true. Just points to all of it being bullshit.

That and you have consistently tried way too hard to convince all of us that all these things about you are true. If that's who you really are in real life, seems odd you'd be so invested in having a bunch of people you'll never meet know it.

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 02:43 PM
I would think that someone who is truly secure with themselves would not spend so much time trying to impress strangers on the internet.

Avante
02-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Can't speak for everyone else, but the reason I don't believe you is because your story has changed several times since you started posting here as RaZon. You started out saying you were in your 30s and a big tough body builder, then you said that was a joke and that you were actually a short guy in your 60s, then you said the joke was a joke and that you really were all the things you claimed at the start, then you admitted you were older but claimed the body builder part was true. Just points to all of it being bullshit.

That and you have consistently tried way too hard to convince all of us that all these things about you are true. If that's who you really are in real life, seems odd you'd be so invested in having a bunch of people you'll never meet know it.

I have a bad habit of assuming things are obvious, I started changing stories once others started doing what you;re doing right now. I made it very clear it wasn't important but if it needs to be then let's have some fun with it as I have.

I was told..."you don't have al that music you brag about"...."you don't have all those books"...."you weren't no football hero"...."you don't lift weights". Didn't I post a thread showing pictures of all that?

truth

6-2 278
long time lifter
x-track and football star
blues, football, boxing, rasslin', literature, music in general, track....afficinado.

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 02:51 PM
I have a bad habit of assuming things are obvious, I started changing stories once others started doing what you;re doing right now. I made it very clear it wasn't important but if it needs to be then let's have some fun with it as I have.

I was told..."you don't have al that music you brag about"...."you don't have all those books"...."you weren't no football hero"...."you don't lift weights". Didn't I post a thread showing pictures of all that?

You posted pictures of a garage.

truth

6-2 278
long time lifter
blues, football, boxing, rasslin', literature, music in general, track....afficinado.

Okay.

I still don't believe you.

Or care.

DMC
02-12-2014, 03:05 PM
If you're so intent on convincing people who you are, post your picture and stop being a fucking pussy about it.

irishock
02-12-2014, 03:07 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229041
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229038
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229058&p=7129076#post7129076
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229045&p=7128995#post7128995

Blake
02-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Did this?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226266

Meltdown research

Blake
02-12-2014, 03:46 PM

truth

6-2 278
long time lifter

not sure that this counts as a meltdown, but you're an incredibly insecure fat ass

xmas1997
02-12-2014, 03:56 PM
I've read of no meltdowns on here, but I've also read a lot of preposterous claims that others are melting down even though they haven't been.
And I've read others say they caused so and so to melt down when the truth is no one has IMHO.
Just lots of ignorant posters claiming ignorant actions.
Trolling, if you ask me.
Also read a lot of other preposterous claims such as "you're an idiot", "you're stupid", and "you're reading comprehension is terrible" or "you're complaining", when the truth of the matter is just the opposite.
It's just more ignorant trolling IMHO.
Some on this site can't take what they dish out.
Just saying it like it is.

Avante
02-12-2014, 04:37 PM
You posted pictures of a garage.

Okay.

I still don't believe you.

Or care.

I posted pictures of a room in a garage full of all the things I've talked about, so why act like that isn't the case?

You don't care but here you are telling me..................hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Avante
02-12-2014, 04:38 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229041
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229038
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229058&p=7129076#post7129076
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229045&p=7128995#post7128995

That was called.....working the room.

Avante
02-12-2014, 04:40 PM
not sure that this counts as a meltdown, but you're an incredibly insecure fat ass

Not at all, it's all about having fun watching little punks like you.

Look at you, dude everything about you sucks and I;m not the only one telling you this. You do nothing but ....wahwahwa....constantly! So I work ya because it's funny.

xmas1997
02-12-2014, 04:43 PM

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Maybe that is why your posts have so little consequence.
Where's the MEAT?
:lol

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 04:45 PM
So you know nothing about frame vs height and weight .....either? Don't watch football do you? Guys 5-7 210 with speed, what does a chart say?

6-2 305

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/a/ahmedjohnson/10.jpg

6-1 270

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/hercules/05.jpg

Unless you're on the extreme steroid regimen that those type of guys are on, there's no way you're not obese with that BMI :lol

Blake
02-12-2014, 04:47 PM
Not at all, it's all about having fun watching little punks like you.

Look at you, dude everything about you sucks and I;m not the only one telling you this. You do nothing but ....wahwahwa....constantly! So I work ya because it's funny.

Neh. You're an insecure fat ass that desperately wants messageboard validation.

You're never going to get it, fatty.

Blake
02-12-2014, 04:50 PM
Do you ever have anything positive to say? Maybe that is why your posts have so little consequence.
Where's the MEAT?

has a day gone by this month in which you haven't obsessed about me?

xmas1997
02-12-2014, 04:51 PM

More typical intellectually constructive admonishments from the ever positive Blake, er, I mean BlakeS (plural).

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 04:52 PM
More typical intellectually constructive admonishments from the ever positive Blake, er, I mean BlakeS (plural).

More posts about Blake from xmas1997, tbh....

xmas1997
02-12-2014, 04:52 PM
has a day gone by this month in which you haven't obsessed about me?

Speaking of obsessions, are you keeping such close tabs on me?
I'm just telling it like it is wherever, whenever, and from whoever I see it.
This is equal to your "it's funny to make fun of (insert posters' name here) comments.

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 04:54 PM
You don't care but here you are telling me..................hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I don't care what you look like in person.

I do, however, find it mildly amusing to let you know that no one believes your story(ies) and that your insecurities are obvious.

benefactor
02-12-2014, 04:54 PM
That was called.....working the room.
No...it's called a personality disorder. I'm sorry that your family hates you and you have to come here to feed your need for attention. Perhaps they will accept you back if you seek some treatment focused on steering you towards proper social etiquette.

GoodOdor
02-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Who remember that thread where Avante was apologizing for his behavior and admitting that he has a problem?

Avante, don't make me bring that back up. You better calm down right now....I'll do it.....

xmas1997
02-12-2014, 04:57 PM

I do, however, find it mildly amusing to let you know that no one believes your story(ies) and that your insecurities are obvious.

Anyone who has to spend so much time building themselves up, or laughing at others, (see Kool and Blake) definitely has some serious issues with insecurity IMHO.

Avante
02-12-2014, 05:08 PM
Unless you're on the extreme steroid regimen that those type of guys are on, there's no way you're not obese with that BMI :lol
That right there says it all about you, dude do you know anything at all? How many 6-2 270 pounders play in the NFL? You know anything at all about the shot put or the weight throws?

So if I say I;m 6-2 278 that's true, if I say I 'm am avid lifter it has to be a lie, .....huh?????????????

Avante
02-12-2014, 05:10 PM

Validation for what?

Avante
02-12-2014, 05:13 PM

How does one become insecure on a messageboard?

Avante
02-12-2014, 05:15 PM
No...it's called a personality disorder. I'm sorry that your family hates you and you have to come here to feed your need for attention. Perhaps they will accept you back if you seek some treatment focused on steering you towards proper social etiquette.

This is social etiquette? And I could go on and on and on.

As I've said before, retired people discovering the internet is right up there with discovering AIDS.

Avante
02-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Who remember that thread where Avante was apologizing for his behavior and admitting that he has a problem?

Avante, don't make me bring that back up. You better calm down right now....I'll do it.....

I don't care man, the bottom line is get others involved, make an impact, who has more fun than me?

It's a messageboard have fun with it, anyone here all wrapped up being serious doesn't belong.

GoodOdor
02-12-2014, 05:23 PM
I don't care man, the bottom line is get others involved, make an impact, who has more fun than me?

It's a messageboard have fun with it, anyone here all wrapped up being serious doesn't belong.

Mister, you better calm down right now. Don't make me bring up that thread when you begged for forgiveness. Don't make me do it.

Avante
02-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Mister, you better calm down right now. Don't make me bring up that thread when you begged for forgiveness. Don't make me do it.

Dude, I wish ya would, as a matter of fact...do it!

spurraider21
02-12-2014, 05:38 PM
On this forum, it's pretty much considered "melting down" if somebody posts negatively about you and you attempt to respond

GoodOdor
02-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Dude, I wish ya would, as a matter of fact...do it!

This is your last warning Avante.....do you really want me to expose your shame for all to see? your pathetic begging for forgiveness? your groveling for approval?

I'm warning you....don't make it do it....

Avante
02-12-2014, 05:49 PM
On this forum, it's pretty much considered "melting down" if somebody posts negatively about you and you attempt to respond

How many people here do you think are successful intelligent adults? So by knowing that isn't the case you simply have fun with the riff raff. I get a kick out of those here who get off acting stupid in hiding, it's entertaining,

Avante
02-12-2014, 05:53 PM
This is your last warning Avante.....do you really want me to expose your shame for all to see? your pathetic begging for forgiveness? your groveling for approval?

I'm warning you....don't make it do it....

Hmmmm? I;m guessing you need this....

Hey man look, please like in pretty please don't do that, it would ruin me and I'd never be able to live it down, everywhere I'd go I be laughed at and scorned, my life would pretty much come to an end. So have a heart, pretty pretty please.

better?

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 05:54 PM
How many people here do you think are successful intelligent adults? So by knowing that isn't the case you simply have fun with the riff raff. I get a kick out of those here who get off acting stupid in hiding, it's entertaining,

Irony?

benefactor
02-12-2014, 05:59 PM
This is social etiquette? And I could go on and on and on.

As I've said before, retired people discovering the internet is right up there with discovering AIDS.

Don't move the goalposts, old man. I'm not the one that created four threads in a row to try to make one poster pay attention to you. You are a liar who creates a fantasy life to feed your need to be validated and to establish you have some sort of power over others. None of your betting stuff worked out, you have no pictures to prove you look like you do(:lol room of trophies that probably isn't even yours), and any information from your supposed "knowledge" can be tracked down with a simple Google search. You are just another fake internet life in the long line of fake internet lives.

Again, just be yourself and get a little therapy to help you re-adjust yourself to the norms of society. No shame in admitting you have problems. We all do.

Blake
02-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Irony?

Lying, imo.

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Irony?

Dude, are you trying to tell me you haven't noticed what this place is really all about, come on man.

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Dude, are you trying to tell me you haven't noticed what this place is really all about, come on man.

Dude, are you trying to tell me you don't see the irony in your statement, come on man.

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Don't move the goalposts, old man. I'm not the one that created four threads in a row to try to make one poster pay attention to me. You are a liar who creates a fantasy life to feed your need to be validated and to establish you have some sort of power over others. None of your betting stuff worked out, you have no pictures to prove you look like you do(:lol room of trophies that probably isn't even yours), and any information from your supposed "knowledge" can be tracked down with a simple Google search. You are just another fake internet life in the long line of fake internet lives.

Again, just be yourself and get a little therapy to help you re-adjust yourself to the norms of society. No shame in admitting you have problems. We all do.

How about how it really is?

Avid reader with a huge/vast library, have a thing about the histories of things. X-athlete who still ties all he can to stay in shape. Loves music and has more music than I can ever listen to. Find it funny/entertaining to watch how people react when confronted with somebody like that, they freak out as we see.

I;m the real deal guy, and that's what makes this so damn fun.

Abour HH, a little birdie told me he was bad mouthing me behind my back, as we can once confronted he became a coward.

benefactor
02-12-2014, 06:07 PM
That's now how it really is. How much do you bench press?

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Dude, are you trying to tell me you don't see the irony in your statement, come on man.

Look at my threads guy, is it really me?

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Look at my threads guy, is it really me?

So, you don't think there are posters here having fun at your expense?

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:11 PM
That's now how it really is. How much do you bench press?

Since I moved my workouts to my home gym I don't know. I don't have spotters.

Dude, millions of people lift weights, this is some big thing?

benefactor
02-12-2014, 06:12 PM
What do you work out with...gimme a ballpark.

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:12 PM
So, you don't think there are posters here having fun at your expense?

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

It took you long enought. We all have fun with this, nobody takes this shit seriously.

Blake
02-12-2014, 06:14 PM
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

It took you long enought. We all have fun with this, nobody takes this shit seriously.

You do, liar.

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 06:16 PM

If you don't take this seriously, why do you try so desperately to convince total strangers who could care less what a incredible person you are?

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:17 PM
What do you work out with...gimme a ballpark.

I do 4 sets of 120, then one long set of dumbbell flyes, go until I get the burn. That's on Mon, Wed, Fri. Tues/Thurs it's elevated pushups and something I call..stars...here you make a star with your hands and push off a platform in my case a freezer. I do 50 of those. That's my pecs.

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:19 PM
If you don't take this seriously, why do you try so desperately to convince total strangers who could care less what a incredible person you are?

The same reason you care about what I do.

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 06:21 PM
The same reason you care about what I do.

I just don't like to see people continually embarrass themselves. I'm trying to help you out, you clueless fuck.

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:21 PM
You do, liar.

Little man, right there tells me just how fucking dumb you really are.

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:24 PM
I just don't like to see people continually embarrass themselves. I'm trying to help you out, you clueless fuck.

Who embarrashes themselves playing....Avante? You might get embasshed, I don't. And......if anyone need some help here fucker it's you. I don't leech off others guy, ok?

benefactor
02-12-2014, 06:26 PM
I do 4 sets of 120, then one long set of dumbbell flyes, go until I get the burn. That's on Mon, Wed, Fri. Tues/Thurs it's elevated pushups and something I call..stars...here you make a star with your hands and push off a platform in my case a freezer. I do 50 of those. That's my pecs.
120...like 120lbs on the bar or dumbells?

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:30 PM
120...like 120lbs on the bar or dumbells?

it isn't obvious?

benefactor
02-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Well four sets of 120 is women weight tbh. I figure a guy who is twisted steel could do quite a bit more.

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Well four sets of 120 is women weight tbh. I figure a guy who is twisted steel could do quite a bit more.

How many reps do I do, and you familiar with the varying grips routine?

I;m going to play this game with ya guy, if you are so far out there you think lifting weights is some big deal I can't help you.

Look up....

Sergio Olivia
Larry Scott
Steve Reeves
Reg Parks
Franco Columbo

Hell, Eugene Sandow.

I just know about those cats for the fuck of it.

Poor little guy.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 06:39 PM
We all have fun with this, nobody takes this shit seriously.
Then why do you get so butthurt when nobody wants to have a "serious" discussion of track-and-field trivia, old football players, or blues music? :lol

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 06:42 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt caught in another lie.... doesn't even lift, so now he's going to talk in circles and deflect in order to not explain why a so-called "bodybuilder" only lifts women weight....

Blake
02-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Little man, right there tells me just how fucking dumb you really are.

Your incessant use of the moniker "little man" tells me you're probably short and insecure about it

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Then why do you get so butthurt when nobody wants to have a "serious" discussion of track-and-field trivia, old football players, or blues music? :lol

Dude, you have any idea how many places out there are dedicated to those interests? Here we have a bunch of kids just like you who have about as much depth as a thimble. I have fun with little shits like you where it's....what me actually learn something....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... .do you honstly think I think anyonre "here" can talk about them old Bama blues and Jaybird Coleman or anything about sprinter Mozelle Ellerbe atTuskegee, of course nobody "here" can talk about Houstons Warren McVea. If I want serious conversation I'm not here. Actually, this place is a great place to get away from the seriousness.

Imagine a board where people are allowed to.....you faggot, faggot, smilie face, faggot.....what does that tell us these forums?

benefactor
02-12-2014, 06:47 PM
I'll tell you what Avante, I'll make this easy for you.

My birthday is in a couple of weeks and for the occasion I plan on maxing out to see where I am. I'm going to video it(you know, one of those show the grandkids type things for when I get older) and I should be able to do somewhere between 325 and 340lbs. I have no reason to lie about this as I'm pretty honest about my life everywhere I go.

Take a video of you doing 40 reps with 120 on the bar. A guy your size should be able to knock this out with no problem and no spotter needed.

I will post the video of me and you post the video of you. Deal?

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:48 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt caught in another lie.... doesn't even lift, so now he's going to talk in circles and deflect in order to not explain why a so-called "bodybuilder" only lifts women weight....

So we can add bodybuilding to something else you don't understand, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:49 PM
I'll tell you what Avante, I'll make this easy for you.

My birthday is in a couple of weeks and for the occasion I plan on maxing out to see where I am. I'm going to video it(you know, one of those show the grandkids type things for when I get older) and I should be able to do somewhere between 325 and 340lbs. I have no reason to lie about this as I'm pretty honest about my life everywhere I go.

Take a video of you doing 40 reps with 120 on the bar. A guy your size should be able to knock this out with no problem and no spotter needed.

I will post the video of me and you post the video of you. Deal?

Deal!

benefactor
02-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Ok then. I will bring this back up in a few weeks. I'm sure you will back out though, per your usual.

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Ok then. I will bring this back up in a few weeks. I'm sure you will back out though, per your usual.

Make it easy on yourself but I won't be taking any videos of me lifting 120, I'll see if I can break my 450 record down at the gym.

I max out on the bench with each set, since I lift alone I can't take a chance of getting stuck under the weight and if you lift you know exactly what I mean. So I;'m more into a lot of reps with a safe weight. You get the same results as you know.

Avante
02-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Your incessant use of the moniker "little man" tells me you're probably short and insecure about it

How do you make it from day to day guy? You must have it hard.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 07:02 PM
You're short, slow, fat and insecure, tbh....

Avante
02-12-2014, 07:07 PM
You're short, slow, fat and insecure, tbh....

Actually...

6-2. was a 4.6 guy, muscles bulging, and don't get a nut following people around just to show how jealous I am, that's your gig. Oh yeah.....you faggot with smilie face, faggot and well....faggot.

Avante
02-12-2014, 07:11 PM
All you Avante wannabe's, the trick is just brag on something, BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...here they come, it's called knowing human nature, people cannot stand a know it all so you use that method and you see it works like a charm, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The true beauty here is that I do know it all. To actually be called....an almanac, Google.....says it all.

Watch this....

Ok gang remember it can all be found on the internet.

Fill in the lanes using HBCU NFLers.

All Time HBCU 100m.

lane

Remember it can all be found on Google.

30 days self bannishment for me if anyone can do this.

Blake
02-12-2014, 07:14 PM

5'8" 270 is my guess. And I bet you drive a big truck.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 07:14 PM
All you Avante wannabe's
None exist....

Blake
02-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Actually...

6-2. was a 4.6 guy, muscles bulging,

smh.....so insecure about yourself....

Avante
02-12-2014, 07:17 PM
5'8" 270 is my guess. And I bet you drive a big truck.

I wouldn't say it was a big truck.

Avante
02-12-2014, 07:18 PM
None exist....

Sure they do, who wouldn't have fun slapping little shits like you around?

Hold it hold it......you faggot, smilie face, faggot faggot and you know...faggot. and...smilie face.

Avante
02-12-2014, 07:20 PM
smh.....so insecure about yourself....

You gotta be kidding.

Avante
02-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Notice how it's always the same pests, notice how hassling others is all they do?

But....it is funny beating up on midgets.:lobt2:

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Who embarrashes themselves playing....Avante? You might get embasshed, I don't. And......if anyone need some help here fucker it's you. I don't leech off others guy, ok?

What? Sure you do. You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for other posters giving you shit for being a clueless fuck. You just have a delusional perspective about what is actually happening here.

Avante
02-12-2014, 07:40 PM
What? Sure you do. You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for other posters giving you shit for being a clueless fuck. You just have a delusional perspective about what is actually happening here.

Clueless about what and what is actually happening here?

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Notice how it's always the same pests, notice how hassling others is all they do?

But....it is funny beating up on midgets.:lobt2:
Notice how you keep asking the same questions in hopes that people will agree with you, but no one ever does?

DMC
02-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Dude, you have any idea how many places out there are dedicated to those interests? Here we have a bunch of kids just like you who have about as much depth as a thimble. I have fun with little shits like you where it's....what me actually learn something....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... .do you honstly think I think anyonre "here" can talk about them old Bama blues and Jaybird Coleman or anything about sprinter Mozelle Ellerbe atTuskegee, of course nobody "here" can talk about Houstons Warren McVea. If I want serious conversation I'm not here. Actually, this place is a great place to get away from the seriousness.

Imagine a board where people are allowed to.....you faggot, faggot, smilie face, faggot.....what does that tell us these forums?

So we can add bodybuilding to something else you don't understand, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deal!

Make it easy on yourself but I won't be taking any videos of me lifting 120, I'll see if I can break my 450 record down at the gym.

I max out on the bench with each set, since I lift alone I can't take a chance of getting stuck under the weight and if you lift you know exactly what I mean. So I;'m more into a lot of reps with a safe weight. You get the same results as you know.

Actually...

6-2. was a 4.6 guy, muscles bulging, and don't get a nut following people around just to show how jealous I am, that's your gig. Oh yeah.....you faggot with smilie face, faggot and well....faggot.

All you Avante wannabe's, the trick is just brag on something, BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...here they come, it's called knowing human nature, people cannot stand a know it all so you use that method and you see it works like a charm, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The true beauty here is that I do know it all. To actually be called....an almanac, Google.....says it all.

Watch this....

Ok gang remember it can all be found on the internet.

Fill in the lanes using HBCU NFLers.

All Time HBCU 100m.

lane

Remember it can all be found on Google.

30 days self bannishment for me if anyone can do this.

Sure they do, who wouldn't have fun slapping little shits like you around?

Hold it hold it......you faggot, smilie face, faggot faggot and you know...faggot. and...smilie face.

You gotta be kidding.

Clueless about what and what is actually happening here?

Melting down

benefactor
02-12-2014, 07:52 PM

Fine. So a max for a max. Don't hurt yourself. I'll take you doing 400. I plan on doing mine regardless, so I figured I'd put up the offer to put your money where your mouth is.

Avante
02-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Notice how you keep asking the same questions in hopes that people will agree with you, but no one ever does?

So I;m the only one who has talked about the 4/5 of you here who never originate threads or do anything other than what we see you doing now? Is that what you're saying?

You get off bugging people guy why not just admit it?

Avante
02-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Melting down

I feel fine little fella so how about filling in the lanes?

Avante
02-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Fine. So a max for a max. Don't hurt yourself. I'll take you doing 400. I plan on doing mine regardless, so I figured I'd put up the offer to put your money where your mouth is.

I lift weights is running my mouth? You're the one all excited about it.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2014, 08:39 PM
So I;m the only one who has talked about the 4/5 of you here who never originate threads or do anything other than what we see you doing now? Is that what you're saying?

Yes, you really are the only one whimperwah-ing over how many threads people start....

Avante
02-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Yes, you really are the only one whimperwah-ing over how many threads people start....

Think about it dummy, who wants somebody who doesn't do shit themselves trying to play critic, well? Dude, you do...0...here besides follow others around to bug them, show me where you've done anything different right here at The Club. And no I;m not the only one who has talked about this. I don't give a shit what you do...until....you try and mess with me, which is pretty much why you even come here. Then...THEN...you don't know a fucking thing about nothing. You come off as a dumbass kid with a skin problem and skinny legs, and it bugs the hell out of ya when you do see somebody who does know their stuff.

ohmwrecker
02-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Again, going multiple pages with everyone telling you how much you suck is nothing to be proud of.

Avante
02-12-2014, 09:35 PM
This is a kiddie board guy, hell just drop in over at the NBA forum, just one big cluster fuck. Talking shit in hiding is what this place is all about, are you telling me you don't know this? Look at the threads that get the most action, what do we see....well? I could play it straight, I do other places, but here it's about turmoil and conflict, kids dig the hell out of it and I know this.

Dude, just have fun with this silly shit, ok? Stop being so fucking serious, ok?

Me on another board full of grownups.

I can't recall when I first heard him and his band, I do remember thinking how big the sound was. I have most of his stuff, and those of you familiar with him know how cool he was and how Tommy Duncan was a hidden gem.

In his autobiography Willie Nelson talks about the big influense Wills was on him growing up in Texas. I was surprised to find out he first started recording in the early 30's, I always thought 40's.

You'd want to mix Wills in with, Gene Autry (started off as a Jimmie Rodgers clone) Ernest Tubb, The Delmore Brothers, The Callahan Brothers and Jimmie Davis (Louisiana Governor to be) all of them started out in the 30's. Add Patsy Montana the first successful female country singer.

Any Western Swing fans out there?

No state compares to Texas when it comes to a great mix of country, blues, rock.

Blake
02-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Melting down

there's no other way this thread could have gone

Avante
02-12-2014, 10:03 PM
there's no other way this thread could have gone

Who really gives a fuck guy? Look at yourself, just going around seeing who you can bother next, whats that tell us? Ever notice I give people an option, they can enter a thread of mine and act stupid or stay away. Look at you, you gobble it up, you get a nut off this shit. This is all you do slick.

People come to me, you follow.

This is the only reason you come here.

More unintelligible, obsessive rambling about me It's now become typical. I guess I'm in your nightmares as well.
see more (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228760&p=7130342#post7130342)

You are a little prick guy.

xmas1997
02-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Who really gives a fuck guy? Look at yourself, just going around seeing who you can bother next, whats that tell us? Ever notice I give people an option, they can enter a thread of mine and act stupid or stay away. Look at you, you gobble it up, you get a nut off this shit. This is all you do slick.

People come to me, you follow.

This is the only reason you come here.

More unintelligible, obsessive rambling about me It's now become typical. I guess I'm in your nightmares as well.
see more (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228760&p=7130342#post7130342)

You are a little prick guy.

Avante, you should be ashamed of yourself egging these kids on like you do.
Yes, maybe they deserve it, but they are taking you seriously.
And then throwing out the "melt down" card at you for lack of a better response or the intelligence enough to give you a decent reply. They don't realize that you're toying with them, none of them are aware enough, not even Blake.
You shouldn't toy with them so much because it pisses them off to the point that it really makes them look like insufferable childish idiots.
You're trolling the trolls, is what you're doing.
I have to admit it makes for some amusing reading though. But enough is enough. They know not what they do, nor what you do.

xmas1997
02-12-2014, 10:34 PM
This is a kiddie board guy, hell just drop in over at the NBA forum, just one big cluster fuck. Talking shit in hiding is what this place is all about, are you telling me you don't know this? Look at the threads that get the most action, what do we see....well? I could play it straight, I do other places, but here it's about turmoil and conflict, kids dig the hell out of it and I know this.

Dude, just have fun with this silly shit, ok? Stop being so fucking serious, ok?

I can't recall when I first heard him and his band, I do remember thinking how big the sound was. I have most of his stuff, and those of you familiar with him know how cool he was and how Tommy Duncan was a hidden gem.

In his autobiography Willie Nelson talks about the big influense Wills was on him growing up in Texas. I was surprised to find out he first started recording in the early 30's, I always thought 40's.

You'd want to mix Wills in with, Gene Autry (started off as a Jimmie Rodgers clone) Ernest Tubb, The Delmore Brothers, The Callahan Brothers and Jimmie Davis (Louisiana Governor to be) all of them started out in the 30's. Add Patsy Montana the first successful female country singer.

No state compares to Texas when it comes to a great mix of country, blues, rock.

I hate to use a tired old cliche', but if these idiots can't stand the heat then they should get out of the kitchen, but the wise have apparently taken the day off and they keep at you like kids after a piece of irresistible candy. You dangle it before their eyes and they take the bait, hook, line, and sinker.
:lmao

Avante
02-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Avante, you should be ashamed of yourself egging these kids on like you do.
Yes, maybe they deserve it, but they are taking you seriously.
And then throwing out the "melt down" card at you for lack of a better response or the intelligence enough to give you a decent reply. They don't realize that you're toying with them, none of them are aware enough, not even Blake.
You shouldn't toy with them so much because it pisses them off to the point that it really makes them look like insufferable childish idiots.
You're trolling the trolls, is what you're doing.
I have to admit it makes for some amusing reading though. But enough is enough. They know not what they do, nor what you do.

What gets me is I even tell them what I;m doing and it goes totally ignored, so yes they don't seem to get it. The deal is we have about a half dozen of these little shits here who get a nut hassling people in hiding, yep, nutless little pricks, so I have fun with them, it's funny, I gotta be.....

really old
fat
stupid
child molester
Googler

....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's funny man:hat Kids in hiding with no repurcussions for their actions, what can we expect?

xmas1997
02-12-2014, 10:38 PM
I shouldn't laugh at them, but sometimes it's really hard not to tbh.
And then they have the balls to accuse others of taking things too seriously? When the whole time any one with any sense at all can see they are being "played".
Yet they keep right on oblivious to the hole they are digging for themselves.
This is too much!

Avante
02-12-2014, 10:46 PM
I hate to use a tired old cliche', but if these idiots can't stand the heat then they should get out of the kitchen, but the wise have apparently taken the day off and they keep at you like kids after a piece of irresistible candy. You dangle it before their eyes and they take the bait, hook, line, and sinker.
:lmao

I hear ya and I've been doing it ever since I got here, it's as if a day without humping my leg is like a day without sunshine.

Avante
02-12-2014, 10:47 PM
I shouldn't laugh at them, but sometimes it's really hard not to tbh.
And then they have the balls to accuse others of taking things too seriously? When the whole time any one with any sense at all can see they are being "played".
Yet they keep right on oblivious to the hole they are digging for themselves.
This is too much!

Just some punk ass kids, what more can ya expect?

CuckingFunt
02-12-2014, 10:49 PM
How does one become insecure on a messageboard?

By being insecure off the message board.

DeadlyDynasty
02-12-2014, 10:54 PM
The unprovoked meltdowns are sometimes better.

xmas1997
02-12-2014, 10:57 PM
By being insecure off the message board.

This is true, but we're not talking about Kool or Blake here, are we?
No, he is "playing" them masterfully IMHO.
It is almost painful to read.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2014, 12:56 AM
This is true, but we're not talking about Kool or Blake here, are we?
No, he is "playing" them masterfully IMHO.
It is almost painful to read.

Your reading comprehension does suck.

xmas1997
02-13-2014, 01:11 AM
Your reading comprehension does suck.

And your opinion matters?
Just another childish response IMHO for lack of anything relevantly intelligible.
And you are how old?
Apparently all of this is just a little too cerebral for you.
No surprise after reading your dispute with Kool.
Just telling it like it is.
Sadly you don't even realize you've been schooled royally.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2014, 01:36 AM
Just another childish response IMHO for lack of anything relevantly intelligible.
And you are how old?

I disagree.

Trainwreck2100
02-13-2014, 03:29 AM

what forum is that?

The Meltdown
02-13-2014, 07:12 AM

I've seen some classic ones in here. Midgetonadonkey had a classic one. Bigzaks, mouse, manny......

leemajors
02-13-2014, 09:27 AM
And you are how old?

You have a hard time discerning between leemajors and Leetonidas, may want to get that prescription checked.

ohmwrecker
02-13-2014, 09:50 AM
xmas1997, have you ever suffered a head injury?

gameFACE
02-13-2014, 11:14 AM
Just a suggestion - there should be an AARP insurance rep present when Avante shoots his video.

Avante
02-13-2014, 01:54 PM
Just a suggestion - there should be an AARP insurance rep present when Avante shoots his video.

Imagine a guy who started lifting at 15 for football and has never stopped lifting.

Avante
02-13-2014, 02:04 PM
what forum is that?

Trust me little guy nobody wants a dummy like you over there and I 'd be responsible.

Trainwreck2100
02-13-2014, 02:12 PM
Trust me little guy nobody wants a dummy like you over there and I 'd be responsible.

well they did let you back there after they banned your ass. Do they know you're the same guy?

benefactor
02-13-2014, 02:19 PM
I doubt he will produce one. I'll give it less than a ten percent chance.

Avante
02-13-2014, 02:56 PM
well they did let you back there after they banned your ass. Do they know you're the same guy?

Banned...????????? When?

Avante
02-13-2014, 02:57 PM
I doubt he will produce one. I'll give it less than a ten percent chance.

Dude, do your video and I'll do the same. No need to beat it to death.

ChumpDumper
02-13-2014, 02:59 PM
Dude, do your video and I'll do the same. No need to beat it to death.
Nobody else made any claims like you did.

Avante
02-13-2014, 03:22 PM
Nobody else made any claims like you did.

I don't make claims I tell it like it really is.

Grew playing football and running track, once in HS started getting into weight training, been lifting ever since. Wow, talk about something hard to believe:rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
02-13-2014, 03:28 PM
Banned...????????? When?

i can link the post if you'd like, but then the people here would know where you post elsewhere

ChumpDumper
02-13-2014, 03:47 PM
I don't make claims I tell it like it really is.

Grew playing football and running track, once in HS started getting into weight training, been lifting ever since. Wow, talk about something hard to believe:rolleyes

Lol scurred

Avante
02-13-2014, 03:48 PM
i can link the post if you'd like, but then the people here would know where you post elsewhere

Don't we all post elsewhere?

Avante
02-13-2014, 03:49 PM
Lol scurred

I;m amazed at how so many here think being into weight training is some big deal.

Trainwreck2100
02-13-2014, 03:58 PM
Don't we all post elsewhere?

you asked about you being banned i have proof would you like me to post it?

ChumpDumper
02-13-2014, 03:59 PM
I;m amazed at how so many here think being into weight training is some big deal.

I am amazed at how big a deal you think you are.

Avante
02-13-2014, 09:19 PM
you asked about you being banned i have proof would you like me to post it?

Sure!

Avante
02-13-2014, 09:20 PM
I am amazed at how big a deal you think you are.

Well here you are....constantly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
02-13-2014, 09:23 PM

We already know he posts elsewhere... I've found threads of him getting shitted on at other boards :lol

Example: http://www.tracktalk.net/better-troll-t11637.html?
(http://www.tracktalk.net/better-troll-t11637.html?)
Notice how they say the same things about Avante that we do :lol

Avante
02-13-2014, 09:33 PM
We already know he posts elsewhere... I've found threads of him getting shitted on at other boards :lol

That board is where I started the Avante personna. Probably the most boring board on the net.

You mentioned ..boards....what other boards?

DJR210
02-13-2014, 09:45 PM

:lmao Great find tbh. That shit is fucking funny. I wonder if they are aware that this fool raped a bunch of children overseas..

DJR210
02-13-2014, 09:51 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nU_C8t8tNEg/TSXkIBjZPaI/AAAAAAAAAYE/bD-j4SYjPek/s1600/Oberon%2B1.jpg

Avante
02-13-2014, 09:53 PM
:lmao Great find tbh. That shit is fucking funny. I wonder if they are aware that this fool raped a bunch of children overseas..

We talk about rape in that thread so what was my stance?

Dude, cool the lies , ok asshole?

ONE MORE TIME~!

Only some sick fuck messes with kids. I;'ve said that from the very first time I mentioned this so why the lies?

DJR210
02-13-2014, 09:58 PM
We talk about rape in that thread so what was my stance?

I think you said you were behind her, knees slightly bent iirc.

Avante
02-13-2014, 10:05 PM
I think you said you were behind her, knees slightly bent iirc.

copy
Hmm... according to your logic, you must not like Avante either since you oppose capital punishment. In case you missed it, this clown thinks convicted rapists deserve the death penalty.

Blake
02-14-2014, 12:50 AM

"Originally Posted by*Avante*

The law says it's ok to drink but you better leave that pot alone. As a young/dumb boy/man about town (once upon a time) I drank and smoked pot.
Thanks to drinking I ended up in jail...
Drunk driving
Reckless driving
Public intoxication
Disturbing the peace

Pot never landed me in jail. It's common knowledge that alcohol is far more dangerous than pot yet one is legal and the other isn't. So much for the laws.You pointed out death to rapists isn't what the laws want. Ok cool, keep peeling people of the roads because of drunk drivers, love those laws. I personally am in favor of the death penalty for some raptists, yes it would depend on the situation. The out of the bushs pounce...death. Just my opinion, having nothing to do with the laws. Laws which do change."

:lol :lol :lol

Avante
02-14-2014, 12:56 AM
Keep um comig, just don't turn off the spotlight.

mouse
02-14-2014, 10:09 AM
I wonder what happened to Spurstalker she could have a meltdown in one topic and be ok in another.

SpursReport had some epic ones also. Someone needs to checkout the Way Back Machine they archive old hard to find topics.

gameFACE
02-14-2014, 10:28 AM
Imagine a guy who started lifting at 15 for football and has never stopped lifting.

Life Alert!