PDA

View Full Version : Pacers: LOL Bynum

Michael Jordan.
02-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Only Bynum never made it to the early January guarantee date for his full $12.5 million salary in 2013-14, and self-destructed. He stopped trying on the floor, and became a disruptive presence in practices. Before Bynum was thrown out of his final practice and suspended, he was shooting the ball every time he touched it in a practice scrimmage, sources said – from whatever remote part of the court he had caught the ball.

?http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-cleveland-lost-its-way--and-lost-a-chance-at-lebron-s-return-023906652-nba.html

Thread
02-12-2014, 12:33 PM
But, BUT, BUT,,,he sat down with Bird at an Indianapolis "Steak & Shake" and convinced old sorehead that he would be an admirable addition. Sat there like 4 hours and talked turkey.

Fuck Larry Bird, Fuck Findog, and Fuck the EC.

whitemamba
02-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Niggas tryin to work on his game...

lefty
02-12-2014, 12:37 PM
:lol

baseline bum
02-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Why does Cleveland always have the biggest fucking retards running shit? First Stepien, then Paxson thinking he could cheat Boozer, then Ferry getting scrubs like Jamario Moon, Mo Williams, Anthony Parker, and completely finished Shaq, thinking that could keep LeBron. Then Thompson, Waiters, & Bennett? OMG, how do they even get 5000 people a night into their arena?

MeloHype
02-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Why does Cleveland always have the biggest fucking retards running shit? First Stepien, then Paxson thinking he could cheat Boozer, then Ferry getting scrubs like Jamario Moon, Mo Williams, Anthony Parker, and completely finished Shaq, thinking that could keep LeBron. Then Thompson, Waiters, & Bennett? OMG, how do they even get 5000 people a night into their arena?what else are you gonna do in Cleveland?

Katherine Robinson
02-12-2014, 01:55 PM
But, BUT, BUT,,,he sat down with Bird at an Indianapolis "Steak & Shake" and convinced old sorehead that he would be an admirable addition. Sat there like 4 hours and talked turkey.

Fuck Larry Bird, Fuck Findog, and Fuck the EC.

Dale, the EC did right by you. You were at their feet, birthday suit and all, and they let you be.

Thread
02-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Dale, the EC did right by you. You were at their feet, birthday suit and all, and they let you be.

My birthday suited ass. I was unceremoniously thrown out because of the EC. Her highness couldn't get a timer to curtail my FF responses, so she just threw the baby out with the bath water.

kobe4life
02-12-2014, 05:20 PM
When Bynum played with god his life was under control and its no coincidence his life has fallen apart since god has been out of his life.

D-Wade
02-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Bynum being a difference-maker for Indy:lmao

Thread
02-12-2014, 05:46 PM
^At least if & when it goes sour there Media will not rip the bark off Bird and leave him out in the sun. They'll cover nicely and Bynum will just disappear into the woodwork.

Katherine Robinson
02-12-2014, 06:24 PM
My birthday suited ass. I was unceremoniously thrown out because of the EC. Her highness couldn't get a timer to curtail my FF responses, so she just threw the baby out with the bath water.

You were given more opportunity than many of the pink brigade. You came to the EC, saying what a mother hopes to never hear, and they continued to encourage you instead of chastise you. You should be thankful for their efforts, you ingrate.

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Hmmm that nigga is getting paid millions to be a stupid fuck? Im a doctor and only get paid 6 figures...FUCK

spurraider21
02-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Hmmm that nigga is getting paid millions to be a stupid fuck? Im a doctor and only get paid 6 figures...FUCK
Armenians confuse medical fraud with being a doctor, so I'm taking this with a grain of salt

daslicer
02-12-2014, 07:06 PM

What type of doctor are you?

Thebesteva
02-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Armenians confuse medical fraud with being a doctor, so I'm taking this with a grain of salt

:lmao

What type of doctor are you?

Rule #1 of Spurstalk, you can generally or vaguely talk about your life but the moment you give details you're fucked for good ie your closet door breaking off and the landlord finding out you have two cats

Rogue
02-12-2014, 08:33 PM
Dude's a chemistry killer and that's a reason why Miami would rather stick to Oden than him tbh.

LkrFan
02-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Bynum being a difference-maker for Indy:lmao
"Sometimes what makes you laugh may make you cry"
--Confuscious

If he plays, he has a history of dominating Turdman from the Laker/Thugget playoff series of yesteryear. I'm sure The Molester! remembers det shit! Let's not even talk about what he did to :lolden