PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: Does Rondo deserve the team he has?

ElNono
02-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Haven't watched Boston all season, and I knew they were bad, but wow... they're terrible. Bunch of me-first chuckers and quitters.

tbh, the thought of feeling bad for Rondo crossed my mind for about 0.5 seconds... is he getting what he deserves?

TDMVPDPOY
02-12-2014, 10:30 PM
forciing a scrub to be franchise player aka jeff green has no business t rying to be one

then u have sullinger beasting lately, they think his going to be something

just a 1 man team full of chuckers, nothing to see here....

DMC
02-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Deserve? Probably not based on anything he's done, but he probably relishes it. He's the main guy now and is shooting the three with reckless abandon.

He's in Boston, he'll probably wait it out.

HarlemHeat37
02-12-2014, 10:35 PM
They are tanking properly after a fluky start, it's better for their future, and Rondo has been using this season to work on the flaws on his game, particularly his jump shot, tbh..so it works out for him, along with getting paid a ton of money, obviously..

Spur-Addict
02-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Rondo deserves this team. He has always been ahead of himself in regards to self perception (Perkins as well).

ElNono
02-12-2014, 11:04 PM
I always like his defense, but I also always thought he's so full of himself...

baseline bum
02-12-2014, 11:07 PM
LOL not being able to pad his assist numbers anymore with teammates like Wallace, Green, the Basshole, etc.

scanry
02-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Not long before the TP for Rondo trade threads pop up.

lefty
02-12-2014, 11:55 PM
Sullinger was n
amed EC player of the week TBH

HI-FI
02-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Sullinger was n
amed EC player of the week TBH
:lol
nice TDMVPDPOY tribute

TDMVPDPOY
02-13-2014, 12:06 AM
:lol
nice TDMVPDPOY tribute

yeh they overrated that clown after having a good week like his going to be something in this league...

boston tricking other teams like their players have any value on the trade market

Clipper Nation
02-13-2014, 01:51 AM
Rondo is one of the most blatant statpadders in the league and has a terrible attitude, so yes, he deserves it :lol

AchillesHeel
02-13-2014, 02:37 AM
Celtics are tanking and he's willing to stay with the team through the rebuilding process, I respect him a lot for that. He already has a championship so I don't think he's really hungry for one, he's a very laid back dude, who loves the city of Boston and the fans. He doesn't deserve to be in a situation like that but then again it might benefit him in the long run because they have a lot of picks and will be relevant in the next 2-3 seasons depending on how the picks pan out.

Boston is currently projected 6th in the draft with a 21,5% chance of getting a top 3 pick from the lottery in a very deep draft.

Rogue
02-13-2014, 09:33 AM
Boston didn't look too bad at the beginning of the season imho. Even in December they were still a top 4 in the west (because they were the #1 of the Atlantic division :lol), but it seemed like they suddenly realized what they were supposed to do (tanking) and began doing it with a vengeance.

Thread
02-13-2014, 11:04 AM
& they're under the protection of Eastern Media which is like shaved pussy.

jdiggy0424
02-13-2014, 12:35 PM
The one thing that Rondo will never lose as he gets olde is his defense, length and court vision. He can still very well be an effective pg into his mid 30's tbh

With Boston in full tank mode i fully expect them to back contending within the next couple of years.