PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Are there any actual Spurs fans on this board?

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 01:49 AM
The amount of love I see for Lebron James from these so called 'Spurs fans' is disturbing. The guy shit on your franchise and you're rooting for him? Its ok to be in awe of his talent, but most of you are actually rooting for this nigga for some odd reason :lol

Thats like Laker fans rooting for Paul Pierce and KG in 2008, it doesn't make any sense. Some of you need to look up what it means to be a fan of your franchise. That's why I always assumed Midnight was the only legit Spurs fan on the NBA forum. He's one of few that aknowledges lebrons talent but despises the guy. Spurraider too but he's Armenian and they dont count.

Also....

INB4 Korean boy quotes this thread and adds tear face emoticons and then goes eats dog

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 01:53 AM
he's Armenian and they dont count
:lol asshole denying his heritage. where is your loyalty to the motherland, tbh?

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 01:55 AM
:lol asshole denying his heritage. where is your loyalty to the motherland, tbh?

You know you're just a Spur fan because you're Armenian and have to hate the Lakers. It's like 'the thing' to do for Armenians in So. Cal. Must hate the Lakers to seem different. Emo faggot :lol

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 01:56 AM
:cry hovannes pls

JohnnyMax
check the Gay clubs and bars

jimbo
I am literally in love with him tbh. It makes my San Antonio Heat fandom easier to go down.

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 01:58 AM
:cry hovannes pls

I love Armenians man you know that. But them Kardashian girls brought your peeps down. Gotta tell them young armenian girls to not look up to those monkey lovers.

HI-FI
NBA Forum is now the troll forum, so it's hard to tell how many are actually Spurs fan. I think Lebron is a top 5 all time player, but the dicksucking on here is getting a bit out of control imo.

spurraider21
you would know ALL about "the thing to do for Armenians in socal" wouldn't you, you faggot?

Thebesteva
I am literally in love with him tbh. It makes my San Antonio Heat fandom easier to go down.

Wish I could be a bandwagoner like that. Unfortunately, I'm cursed to forever love the Broncos and Lakers. At the moment, the Lakers would lose to an elite college basketball team imo.

I still have hope Jim Buss will die soon from coke overdose and we get back on track with Phil and Jeannie at the helm.

DeadlyDynasty
02-13-2014, 01:59 AM
NBA Forum is now the troll forum, so it's hard to tell how many are actually Spurs fan. I think Lebron is a top 5 all time player, but the dicksucking on here is getting a bit out of control imo.
lol now the troll forum

apalisoc_9
02-13-2014, 02:00 AM
I'm a spurs fan first and a lebron fan second..

Thebesteva

Prior to this forum, I have never seen fans of a team absolutely love another player from another franchise. When LBJ won against SA I was sure most spur fans would hate him. To see the love they have for the guy is kind of disturbing.

Thebesteva

So you crap where you eat?

Clipper Nation
02-13-2014, 02:01 AM
To be fair, you've been all over Fivehead's piece even after he choked the Super Bowl away :downspin:

AchillesHeel
02-13-2014, 02:02 AM
I'm a Lebron fan first and a Spurs fan 2nd, like my nigga Harlem. :hat

jimbo
02-13-2014, 02:03 AM
Wish I could be a bandwagoner like that. Unfortunately, I'm cursed to forever love the Broncos and Lakers. At the moment, the Lakers would lose to an elite college basketball team imo.

I still have hope Jim Buss will die soon from coke overdose and we get back on track with Phil and Jeannie at the helm.

Some people like myself just have it in them to go out and grab happiness by it's balls and make it their bitch. You should try it sometime.

baseline bum
02-13-2014, 02:03 AM

Me too. Spurs fan in 07 and San Antonio Heat fan in 2013.

HarlemHeat37
02-13-2014, 02:04 AM
Lebron has said that Tim Duncan is the greatest player since Jordan and that Pop is the best coach of his generation, tbh..Lebron's style of play fits with Spurs basketball, he's a team-first player that promotes ball movement, defense and camaraderie..

The current Heat teams are built with virtually the same philosophy as the 2003 Spurs, which isn't surprising, considering Lebron and Spo's admiration for the Spurs..

There's no reason for Spurs fans to hate him, he plays basketball that we admire, tbh..also, more importantly, it doesn't make sense to hate the opposing Finals team when Pop, Manu and Parker destroyed the Spurs from within:lol..

Rogue
02-13-2014, 02:04 AM
It's like in a commie-dictated country every significant politician is registered as a commie, when most of them don't even believe in communism as much as Obama does tbh.

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 02:05 AM
you would know ALL about "the thing to do for Armenians in socal" wouldn't you, you faggot?

One of my good friends is Armenian and he told me a famous story in the community about Turkoglu coming to a famous LA club. A few Armenians bought him a drink and asked the bartender to give it to him and say its 'on the house from those Armenian guys'. He walked out and left the place

:lol Turkish people

Rogue
02-13-2014, 02:06 AM
So why did someone cry like a baby following the cHeat's bitter defeat in 11? Was it just because he, as a Spurs fan, no longer had that "4>0" smack?

DeadlyDynasty
02-13-2014, 02:07 AM
He walked out and left the place.

:lol Turkish people
Then he had their relatives systematically massacred

Thebesteva
Lebron has said that Tim Duncan is the greatest player since Jordan and that Pop is the best coach of his generation, tbh..Lebron's style of play fits with Spurs basketball, he's a team-first player that promotes ball movement, defense and camaraderie..

The current Heat teams are built with virtually the same philosophy as the 2003 Spurs, which isn't surprising, considering Lebron and Spo's admiration for the Spurs..

There's no reason for Spurs fans to hate him, he plays basketball that we admire, tbh..also, more importantly, it doesn't make sense to hate the opposing Finals team when Pop, Manu and Parker destroyed the Spurs from within:lol..

I understand enjoying his game. I hate Tom Brady but when I watch that nigga play in his prime you cant help but to respect his skills. In this thread alone we have 5 Spur fans who love LBJ and root for him.

Guy did a great job recovering from 2010

TDMVPDPOY
many spurs fans ban to nba section became heat fans when enrique was given the leadership

Thebesteva

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li91hzDsno1qafrh6.gif

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 02:08 AM
many spurs fans ban to nba section became heat fans when enrique was given the leadership

Damn I miss these memes all the time, is Enrique Manu now? Took me forever to even understand the Mitchell joke.

baseline bum
02-13-2014, 02:09 AM
Damn I miss these memes all the time, is Enrique Manu now? Took me forever to even understand the Mitchell joke.

Nah, it's the guy Amy cucked Tim with.

HarlemHeat37
02-13-2014, 02:09 AM
If you want to understand where all the hate from the Finals was allocated, you don't have to look far, tbh:lol..

Manu gained a lot of haters, Parker is hated by a large group of posters and Pop will never be forgiven by most, tbh..

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 02:11 AM
DD with no regard for human life.... see what i did there?

HI-FI
02-13-2014, 02:12 AM
Prior to this forum, I have never seen fans of a team absolutely love another player from another franchise. When LBJ won against SA I was sure most spur fans would hate him. To see the love they have for the guy is kind of disturbing.
it's different than Kobe, too many battles, plus Lebron is a better player and person than Kobe. I just like to point out the PED stuff and his douchey moments, but for the most part, I really don't have much against Lebron. I think he's gotten more arrogant since winning the second one, but we can thank Manu for that.

To be fair, you've been all over Fivehead's piece even after he choked the Super Bowl away :downspin:

you've been talking more about him than me, you were quiet the first two games of the playoffs, now you found a reason to live again. I've already said it was a shitstained performance against a historic defense, it's just funny how many people wait for a bad game so they can start fapping.

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 02:13 AM
If you want to understand where all the hate from the Finals was allocated, you don't have to look far, tbh:lol..

Manu gained a lot of haters, Parker is hated by a large group of posters and Pop will never be forgiven by most, tbh..

Spurs played their C game and nearly beat the Heat. I honestly think LBJ is not as great as you guys crack him up to be. He has the same genes Peyton has tbh, he panics in the spot light. He had that same look in his face during game 6 with a minute left. Ray Ray might not be there this year and if he loses, I except the hater to fan ratio to be 1000:1.

RD2191
02-13-2014, 02:15 AM
All the LeBron lovers are faggots. Fuck them bitch ass niggas. How the fuck you gonna be a Spur fan and root for LeBron and suck his dick constantly? FUCK LEBRON. Overrated piece of shit that had to join 2 other stars to ring. EMPEROR DUNCAN IS WHERE IT'S AT. :hat

elmanutres
02-13-2014, 02:15 AM
Just cause lebron and the heat beat us doesn't mean I hate them as a basketball fan. As a spurs fan I despise the heat, mavs, lakers etc. I am pissed off lebron got even with us. I'm pissed ray made that shot. But as a basketball fan I admire lebron. I admire the heat (not counting their bandwagon fans) as a basketball fan. I still say ray is the greatest 3 point shooter ever. I hate the mavs but i admire dirk and i give props to that 2011 team. Even if i don't admit it as a spurs fan. I hate the lakers but that doesn't mean i don't respect the success the lakers had. Just cause you are a fan of a certain team doesn't mean you have to hate on a player or franchise as a basketball fan. I'm sure you as a lakerfan hate larry bird. But i'm sure like magic, you respect him. This is a place where people troll around. Don't take it too serious. That's why i never go here for real basketball discussions.

irishock
02-13-2014, 02:16 AM
Spurs played their C game and nearly beat the Heat. I honestly think LBJ is not as great as you guys crack him up to be. He has the same genes Peyton has tbh, he panics in the spot light. He had that same look in his face during game 6 with a minute left. Ray Ray might not be there this year and if he loses, I except the hater to fan ratio to be 1000:1.

:lmao :lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrOMCmk3d98

The Spurs had a 16 point lead at one point, the GOAT put his team on his back and in the position to tie late, tbh...

Thebesteva
it's different than Kobe, too many battles, plus Lebron is a better player and person than Kobe. I just like to point out the PED stuff and his douchey moments, but for the most part, I really don't have much against Lebron. I think he's gotten more arrogant since winning the second one, but we can thank Manu for that.

you've been talking more about him than me, you were quiet the first two games of the playoffs, now you found a reason to live again. I've already said it was a shitstained performance against a historic defense, it's just funny how many people wait for a bad game so they can start fapping.

I initially liked Lebron in 2007, I definitely recognize he's a top 10 player to be with an opportunity to be top 3. However, he just rubbed a ton of Laker fans the wrong way.

In 2008, he said the Olympic team was "My team", he took a page right out of Kobe's book with that one. Pretending a team with Kobe in his prime was his team was hilarious.

2009 the dancing festivities and cocky arrogant behavior of that team and then losing to the Magic and running away to his moms. Then, 24 hours later giving the epic "I'm a winner speech" (which is why I was joking to CN about being a winner and he completely missed that one). "When youre a winner, you dont shake hands with the guy that beat you up :'( "

Dont get me started on the 2010 "My decision is more important than the finals"

2011 was hilarious and now its his time to win a ring or 3 I suppose. When all is said and done I think he will go down ranked 5-6

JohnnyMax
Maybe they need to lose Miami a second time?

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 02:17 AM
:lmao :lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrOMCmk3d98

The Spurs had a 16 point lead at one point, the GOAT put his team on his back and in the position to tie late, tbh...

You know the moment I'm talking about, where the game looked like it was getting out of hand with about 1-1:30 minutes left and the ball was thrown out of bounds and he looked like he shat himself and was blaming his team.

HI-FI
02-13-2014, 02:19 AM

some truth to this.

I ain't even that mad at Lebron for the FInals, just the slurping on here is annoying. But Manu's Finals was so otherworldly bad, Parker is still heroballing to the point of no return, and Pop pulling Duncan will stick with me for a long time. I can't fault for Lebron for not going down, especially when Spurs gave out lifelines.

ElNono
02-13-2014, 02:20 AM
I want my Spurs to beat him every time... heck, sweeping him in the Finals in 2007 was sweet as hell... that doesn't mean you shouldn't recognize how good he is, IMO.

Just like recognizing how good Phil Jackson or Jerry Buss were, tbh. I have no problem saying they were the GOAT coach and GOAT owner respectively, even though they gave us a good amount of grief over the years.

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 02:24 AM
I want my Spurs to beat him every time... heck, sweeping him in the Finals in 2007 was sweet as hell... that doesn't mean you shouldn't recognize how good he is, IMO.

Just like recognizing how good Phil Jackson or Jerry Buss were, tbh. I have no problem saying they were the GOAT coach and GOAT owner respectively, even though they gave us a good amount of grief over the years.

The entire point I'm making is recognizing his greatness is okay, but theirs a ton of dick sucking on LBJ right now on this forum. It's odd man, cmon now.

baseline bum
02-13-2014, 02:24 AM

I always thought Master Waller was the GOAT owner tbh

ElNono
02-13-2014, 02:26 AM

lol Toby

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 02:26 AM
all this goat talk makes me want some good old armenian goat cheese. betseva i'm sure u know a few good spots tbh

HI-FI
02-13-2014, 02:27 AM
:lol
had to google it, but it was exactly where I thought it was from.

hater
02-13-2014, 02:28 AM
biggest collapse in history of basketball. That's what happened

Spurs coaches, players and fans are just walking zombies at this point and will be for the next few years. Just look at this forum, it's a fucking shitstain in the information superhighway

that's the reality and no amount of "belief" and "faith" on the team will make a dent on it. :lol

HI-FI
all this goat talk makes me want some good old armenian goat cheese. betseva i'm sure u know a few good spots tbh
such a hummus take

Clipper Nation
The entire point I'm making is recognizing his greatness is okay, but theirs a ton of dick sucking on LBJ right now on this forum. It's odd man, cmon now.
Oh no... people liking players that you don't like! The horror!

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Oh no... people liking players that you don't like! The horror!

:blah

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 02:31 AM
such a hummus take
:lmao, tbh...

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 02:33 AM

Come to Glendale ara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 02:35 AM
Come to Glendale ara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA
http://www.inspiredtaste.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Easy-and-Smooth-Hummus-Recipe-1.jpg

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 02:37 AM
that vid would be more hysterical if the ending was actually in armenian instead of pure gibberish

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 02:39 AM
that vid would be more hysterical if the ending was actually in armenian instead of pure gibberish

That's Crazy Mike or whatever his name is from Kevin and Bean show. Loved clowning Armenians and getting pissed off Armenian callers.

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 02:42 AM
That's Crazy Mike or whatever his name is from Kevin and Bean show. Loved clowning Armenians and getting pissed off Armenian callers.
Kevin and Bean are hysterical. When sports radio blows in the morning they're my go to

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 02:45 AM
Kevin and Bean are hysterical. When sports radio blows in the morning they're my go to

What would mean more to you, the Armenian genocide being recognized or the Spurs get Lebron James for nothing? What you got?

200 miles
02-13-2014, 02:47 AM
I found robdiaz's post to be quite hilarious and honestly I agree. Furthermore, I never thought I would actually agree with the Laker OP but the times are different now.

Call it subjective if you wish, but frankly a Spurs fan who roots for LeBron is not a Spurs fan.

200 miles
02-13-2014, 02:50 AM
I would even go so far as to say without shame that I hope LeBron never comes to play for the Spurs.

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 02:57 AM
What would mean more to you, the Armenian genocide being recognized or the Spurs get Lebron James for nothing? What you got?
choice a. its ridiculous thats it not even recognized. i mean fuck reparations and all. we mock holocaust deniers but our own govt here turns a blind eye. retarded.

as for lebron to the spurs, i'd only be ok with it after Duncan retires

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 03:00 AM
choice a. its ridiculous thats it not even recognized. i mean fuck reparations and all. we mock holocaust deniers but our own govt here turns a blind eye. retarded.

as for lebron to the spurs, i'd only be ok with it after Duncan retires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9KOCh8to6A

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 03:05 AM
:lol shitting on his fanbase

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 03:08 AM

Kobe has no nationality tbh. He's not really a black guy, he speaks Italian and hates blacks. Loves white pussy and has two mongoloid children.

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 03:09 AM
Kobe has no nationality tbh. He's not really a black guy, he speaks Italian and hates blacks. Loves dick and has two mongoloid children as a cover-up.
fify

TDMVPDPOY
02-13-2014, 03:10 AM
Kobe has no nationality tbh. He's not really a black guy, he speaks Italian and hates blacks. Loves white pussy and has two mongoloid children.

u forgot to add his gay

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 03:16 AM
u forgot to add his gay

Imagine if Kobe and Shaq made a sex tape called "Forgivness", you know Koolaid would have a copy of that under his bed.

elmanutres
02-13-2014, 03:30 AM
off topic, why are there so many armenians in la. What makes that particular city a hotbed?

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 03:38 AM
tbh armenians are more racist than blacks

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 03:51 AM
off topic, why are there so many armenians in la. What makes that particular city a hotbed?

Good question, I'm not Armenian but have lived in their hive for years aka Glendale. I think what happened is in Iran when Khomeini took over many Persian Armenians fled because they were Christians and Muslims were taking over. They had a refugee permission to go from Europe to the United States and most landed in Southern California. Armenians from Armenia left due to economic reasons because them niggas is dirt poor in their country (The Mexican version of Armenians are true Armenians from Armenia, the relatively calm and educated ones are either Persian or Lebanese Armenian and arent into that fraud BS).

I am not exactly sure what happened as far as why they all came to So Cal, but theres an interesting history behind Glendale. Glendale was THE Nazi capital of the United States and after Hitler died and the movement slowed down many nazis moved to Glendale and called it their home.

During the 70's, it was taken over by the KKK and it was considered one of the most fascist cities in the world. During the 80's, Armenians thought it would be a good idea to move and after being overwhelmed they all scattered throughout the country (Nazis) or perished. There's actually a decent amount on this online and I'm giving the diluted version but thats the gist

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 03:54 AM
Many of the lamp posts in Glendale have a reverse swatstika built during the 20's, after "extensive research" the Glendale City Council claims its actually the buddhist sign meaning peace and love since its a reverse swatstika and that its too expensive to remove them now and has a ton of history. I personally think it was a subliminal message from the nazis that owned Glendale during those times.

http://hragvartanian.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/img_3153.jpg

Glendale was selected by George Lincoln Rockwell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Lincoln_Rockwell) to be the West Coast headquarters of theAmerican Nazi Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Nazi_Party). Its offices, on Colorado Street in the downtown section of the city, remained open until the early 1980s.

Johnny RIngo
02-13-2014, 03:56 AM
Spurs played their C game and nearly beat the Heat.

Not really. Spurs mostly played an A game except for Parker. TD averaged 19/12 on 50%. Green made a record breaking amount of threes. Kawhi averaged a double-double. Ginobili played to his season numbers. Frenchie sucked(like usual when it comes to Parker and playoff ball) but most disappointing was Pop choking in the clutch. Have to give the Heat credit though. Their best player showed up, ours didn't. It was naive to expect someone like Parker to lead a team to a championship.

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 03:58 AM
pretty spot on, but i took offense to this tbh :lol. both my parents are born in Armenia (well, the USSR to be precise). the persian armenians are pussified/softies

They had a refugee permission to go from Europe to the United States and most landed in Southern California. Armenians from Armenia left due to economic reasons because them niggas is dirt poor in their country (The Mexican version of Armenians are true Armenians from Armenia, the relatively calm and educated ones are either Persian or Lebanese Armenian and arent into that fraud BS).

elmanutres
02-13-2014, 04:16 AM
Many of the lamp posts in Glendale have a reverse swatstika built during the 20's, after "extensive research" the Glendale City Council claims its actually the buddhist sign meaning peace and love since its a reverse swatstika and that its too expensive to remove them now and has a ton of history. I personally think it was a subliminal message from the nazis that owned Glendale during those times.

m>s must be living in glendale then

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 04:18 AM
pretty spot on, but i took offense to this tbh :lol. both my parents are born in Armenia (well, the USSR to be precise). the persian armenians are pussified/softies

Nah man, hayastanci Armenians are disgusting. When people say "I fuckin hate Armenians fuck those mother fuckers". I know they are talking about Armos from Armenia and whenever someone knew a Persian Armenian they'd say "Youre so much better than most Armenians". Armenians from Armenia try to act hard 24/7

That's also why their women fuck with Persian Armenian guys

m>s must be living in glendale then

:lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-13-2014, 04:27 AM

That monument or whatever u want to call it, u cant use the reverse swatiska excuse cause that shit looks nothing like a buddhist relic

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 04:34 AM
Nah man, hayastanci Armenians are disgusting. When people say "I fuckin hate Armenians fuck those mother fuckers". I know they are talking about Armos from Armenia and whenever someone knew a Persian Armenian they'd say "Youre so much better than most Armenians". Armenians from Armenia try to act hard 24/7

That's also why their women fuck with Persian Armenian guys
you've got it all backwards... or ur persian armenian :lmao

persian armo guys are softies and they treat the girls like fucking royalty. hayastanci guys are the more old school patriarch type. the hayastansi girls go to persian armo's because they're soft as fuck, and they can dominate the household and the guys from armenia dont go after persian armo girls because they want to be pampered and shit

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 04:38 AM
That monument or whatever u want to call it, u cant use the reverse swatiska excuse cause that shit looks nothing like a buddhist relic

What does it look like then? A legit swatstika or not like one at all? Its a never ending debate for residents here

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 04:38 AM
you've got it all backwards... or ur persian armenian :lmao

persian armo guys are softies and they treat the girls like fucking royalty. hayastanci guys are the more old school patriarch type. the hayastansi girls go to persian armo's because they're soft as fuck, and they can dominate the household and the guys from armenia dont go after persian armo girls because they want to be pampered and shit

NO, its just the Armenians from Armenia. If they were marginally likable the genocide would have been recognized by now

jeebus
02-13-2014, 07:51 AM
fuck the heat and fuck lebron. any faggot who is too lazy to recruit people to his own team and has to crawl to someone else's to even think about winning a ship is a pussy bitch.

TDMVPDPOY
02-13-2014, 08:03 AM

ever since he sign 48m contract, and the tape cause he needed money

http://i58.tinypic.com/dnh5jk.jpg

Horse
02-13-2014, 08:07 AM
Actually we beat his ass in 07. Then if you watch close it was lebron trying like hell in game 6 to give us another championship. He's more responsible for our 5-point lead with 28 sec left than anyone. Then he did hit that 3 but he missed the first and missed the one that lead to the allen (travel) 3. So that's probably why they don't hate him. I think he's a douche.

benefactor
02-13-2014, 08:29 AM
Horse has spoken.

/thread

02-13-2014, 09:07 AM
While I don't think liking/disliking LeBron dictates whether you're a real Spurs fan or not, I don't like the guy at all. The way he handles the media, the way he plays basketball, the way the media sucks his cawk 24/7, etc

Just waiting for the day his ACL implodes tbh it shall be a glorious day.

I hate the Thunder for being in the way of the Sours reaching the finals, but I admire KDs game more than LeBron. Once the Spurs aren't in contention though, I'll be rooting for pizzaface to take down LeHGH.

Thread
02-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Actually we beat his ass in 07. Then if you watch close it was lebron trying like hell in game 6 to give us another championship. He's more responsible for our 5-point lead with 28 sec left than anyone. Then he did hit that 3 but he missed the first and missed the one that lead to the allen (travel) 3. So that's probably why they don't hate him. I think he's a douche.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

thunderup
02-13-2014, 11:39 AM
fuck the heat and fuck lebron. any faggot who is too lazy to recruit people to his own team and has to crawl to someone else's to even think about winning a ship is a pussy bitch.
:lol butthurt Spurs fan still ailing from the Finals

Clipper Nation
02-13-2014, 11:40 AM
Tbh, he tried to recruit people to Cleveland first, but Cleveland is a dump, so nobody was ever going there :lol

Mugen
02-13-2014, 11:42 AM
I hate Armenians. It's why i refuse to step foot in Glendale tbh.

Clipper Nation
While I don't think liking/disliking LeBron dictates whether you're a real Spurs fan or not, I don't like the guy at all. The way he handles the media, the way he plays basketball, the way the media sucks his cawk 24/7, etc

Just waiting for the day his ACL implodes tbh it shall be a glorious day.
That's 6 and 7 talkin'.

I hate the Thunder for being in the way of the Sours reaching the finals, but I admire KDs game more than LeBron. Once the Spurs aren't in contention though, I'll be rooting for pizzaface to take down LeHGH.
Not sure how KD's bullshit ripthroughs and foodstamps are more "admirable" than LeBron's game, tbh :lol

Thread
Tbh, he tried to recruit people to Cleveland first, but Cleveland is a dump, so nobody was ever going there :lol

At least there ain't a cloud of shit hanging over it like in L.A..

Clean your own fucking house before you venture mine.

unforeseen
02-13-2014, 03:54 PM
ever since he sign 48m contract, and the tape cause he needed money

http://i58.tinypic.com/dnh5jk.jpg

Dr. Jerry Buss getting a golden shower, tbh.