HI-FI
02-13-2014, 02:02 AM
Lin: "and for you?"
Parsons: "I'll take the beef and brocolli...."
Harden: "Put me down for kung pao triple delight..."
Parsons: "and hot and sour soup, can't forget that."

Bynumite
02-13-2014, 04:53 AM
That chink is pretty fucking useless on the court, so he decided to do someone's math homework instead.

Rogue
02-13-2014, 09:44 AM
It isn't just the yellowness of his skin that makes him special imho, his harvard degree makes the same effect. it's like when you work in a group or team where you're the only one who graduated from a well-famed college, you'd probably feel the same.

DMC
02-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Lin: "and for you?"
Parsons: "I'll take the beef and brocolli...."
Harden: "Put me down for kung pao triple delight..."
Parsons: "and hot and sour soup, can't forget that."

"and we need more Calgon"

djohn2oo8
02-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Tales of Kevin McHale’s Hilarious ‘Coaching’

As if Minnesota T-Wolves fans hadn’t suffered enough, but now the guy from the front-office who absolutely botched the last, oh, decade and some, is in charge of leading the troops into battle from the sidelines.
If you’re expecting things to improve, I’d like you first to listen to Anthony Carter’s stories, a man who played for coach McHale a few years ago.
From the Rocky Mountain News (http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/dec/08/nuggets-need-be-wary-minnesota-wednesday/?partner=RSS):

“It was a learning experience,” said Carter. “He didn’t really know all the X’s and O’s, but he had a good assistant coaching staff that was helping him out with a lot of plays. He kind of let us run whatever we wanted.”
“He was trying to draw plays, and it was like a little Etch and Sketch. Like a kid just messing around… He just gave the clipboard to the assistant coaches sometimes.”

:lol

Floyd Pacquiao
02-13-2014, 11:12 AM
:lol ^ christ. Sounds like an african american coach, tbh...

Rogue
02-13-2014, 09:15 PM
It ain't just the color of skin that determines one's identity as a nigga, white, or even yellow. There're quite some banana-type of people in this country (like my nigga djohn) imho, looking yellow outside yet being pure white inside.

KaiRMD1
02-14-2014, 02:07 PM
I think you can tell how little the ol' sport knows about coaching when you see the type of plays the Rockets run. I'm not even sure he be a good coach for a JV basketball team. All of this is moot if he rings one day though as a coach

DMC
02-14-2014, 03:03 PM
It ain't just the color of skin that determines one's identity as a nigga, white, or even yellow. There're quite some banana-type of people in this country (like my nigga djohn) imho, looking yellow outside yet being pure white inside.

This is true, but we reserve our hatred for the black ones.

chief keef
02-14-2014, 03:20 PM
This is true, but we reserve our hatred for the black ones.

everybody wanna hate on niggas yet all their favorite athletes and rappers are black, and they love to steal from hiphop culture. dirty beaners talmbout nigga this nigga that all day everyday :lol

I see it everyday tbh, sad as hell

02-14-2014, 03:24 PM
everybody wanna hate on niggas yet all their favorite athletes and rappers are black, and they love to steal from hiphop culture. dirty beaners talmbout nigga this nigga that all day everyday :lol

3hunna

DMC
02-14-2014, 03:49 PM

Racism needs to stop.

whitemamba
02-14-2014, 03:49 PM
Lin bringing the Harvard goods.