PDA

View Full Version : Heat: HGH: D-Wade has nerve issue in foot, tbh...

Floyd Pacquiao
02-13-2014, 10:07 AM
And I don't think any amount of hgh can help this nig...

OAKLAND, CALIF. – Dwyane Wade was a late scratch from the Miami Heat's starting lineup against the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday night because of nerve irritation in his left foot, leaving his status for the All-Star game in doubt.

Wade sat out Tuesday night's victory at Phoenix with a migraine headache and appeared to be in good spirits before Miami's 111-110 win over the Warriors, chatting with reporters for nearly 10 minutes in the locker room. He was listed at his usual shooting guard spot and announced during pregame introductions, but seconds before tipoff the Heat said he would not play.

Wade said he was traveling to New Orleans for Sunday's game but isn't sure if he'll play.

"I'm not optimistic. I'm not pessimistic. I just want to get better," said Wade, a 10-time All-Star who was elected as a starter for the Eastern Conference this season.

Wade said he started to warm-up when his foot began giving him problems and he went to the locker room. He said trainers officially diagnosed him with "foot drop," which is a weakness or paralysis of the muscles that lift the foot.

"I started feeling a little something in my foot, getting a little numbness," Wade said. "But you don't think nothing of it. As time went on it started going up my leg a little bit, so the nerve going up my leg kind of shut down. Weirdest thing I've ever (felt). When I was out there and moved around and warmed up, I felt I couldn't feel my foot. So I didn't want to do anything."

Toney Douglas, who was traded from the Warriors to the Heat earlier this season, made his second straight start for Miami. It was the final game before the All-Star break for both teams.

Wade has missed 15 games this season, with most of them part of the Heat's plan to rest his nagging knees. For most of the previous two days, though, leg problems were the least of his concerns.

Wade said he woke up Tuesday with a "pounding, pounding headache" after taking an afternoon nap in Phoenix and alerted trainers. He said he took medication and stayed back at the team hotel, listening to the game against the Suns in a dark room because the bright lights from the TV were bothering him.

The Heat beat the Suns 103-97.

Wade said he experienced another strong headache after the team's flight landed in the San Francisco Bay Area and took medicine that "knocked me out." He said he woke up Wednesday morning feeling normal.

The 32-year-old Wade has experienced migraines at times throughout his career. He's averaging 18.7 points, 4.8 rebounds and 4.7 assists in 36 games this season.

"If you've never experienced it before, you really don't understand," Wade said. "There's just no rhyme or reason for it."

Floyd Pacquiao
02-13-2014, 10:09 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/02/13/dwyane-wade-unsure-if-hell-play-in-all-star-game-because-nerve-irritation-in/

Rogue
02-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Nigga feigned the issue to eWade the all-star game. I guess niggas who're set to contend for the championship don't care about ASG as much as the likes of John Wall and Lillard do, imho.

D-Wade
02-13-2014, 10:29 AM
^Sure hope so. I don't really believe the migraine thing. Apparently Wade was out clubbing in the Bay Area anyway.

AchillesHeel
02-13-2014, 01:17 PM
Non-issue, tbh. LeGOAT can win a series playing 1 vs 5, he is the greatest player of all-time, tbh.

spurraider21
02-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Achilles salty about his ranking... Slurping LeBron to get on HH's good side. Sad really. Props to Harlem for regulating I guess

JamStone
02-13-2014, 01:48 PM
Wade should just abandon the HGH and Robocop that shit.

Cats need to start setting a new standard of cHeating.

The Gemini Method
02-13-2014, 04:37 PM
Nigga needs to stop wall fuckin' Gabrielle Union...shit is damaging his tosb body yo.

HarlemHeat37
02-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Doesn't really matter, tbh..

If Three can get healthy, Miami is unstoppable, but he hasn't been healthy since 2011, unfortunately..

He's just a luxury at this point, no longer essential to the team's success..

Thread
02-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Doesn't really matter, tbh..

If Three can get healthy, Miami is unstoppable, but he hasn't been healthy since 2011, unfortunately..

He's just a luxury at this point, no longer essential to the team's success..

Har, please,,,,you stopped them, last June, dead in their tracks. Because of that I don't have to listen to your shit on a daily basis about 5-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe. Oh, no, instead I have to listen to that fuck Cowerd and his love affair with James....never a fuckin' word about how he got straightened out last June. Never, NEVER a splanation, uh, uh. Nope. Like he won that back-to-back via osmosis. I don't know if you listening to you would have been worse. I really don't. At least I like you guys.

HarlemHeat37
02-13-2014, 05:20 PM
^^I no longer discuss Kobe, he's irrelevant, tbh, so 5=5 wouldn't have meant anything to me, sorry Cul..

Thread
02-13-2014, 05:30 PM
^^I no longer discuss Kobe, he's irrelevant, tbh, so 5=5 wouldn't have meant anything to me, sorry Cul..

Every time I think you're going to amount to something you pull something like this. I'll remind you that your mother will love you no matter what you do,,,because she is a woman. And I love you too, son. But, if you decide to burn your draft card, you can burn your birth certificate at the same time. From that moment on I have no son.

Kool Bob Love
02-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Every time I think you're going to amount to something you pull something like this. I'll remind you that your mother will love you no matter what you do,,,because she is a woman. And I love you too, son. But, if you decide to burn your draft card, you can burn your birth certificate at the same time. From that moment on I have no son.

:lmao

Fucking beautiful.

jimbo
02-13-2014, 06:46 PM
Har, please,,,,you stopped them, last June, dead in their tracks. Because of that I don't have to listen to your shit on a daily basis about 5-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe. Oh, no, instead I have to listen to that fuck Cowerd and his love affair with James....never a fuckin' word about how he got straightened out last June. Never, NEVER a splanation, uh, uh. Nope. Like he won that back-to-back via osmosis. I don't know if you listening to you would have been worse. I really don't. At least I like you guys.

Please Dale. You've said plenty a time that you'd be gone if Duncan had rang 5. You had disappeared until after 7 as proof of that. You begged for someone to take you out as before the Lakers got swept.

Don't give me this shit that you'd be "listening to [our] shit on a daily basis." We both know that'd never happen.

Thread
02-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Please Dale. You've said plenty a time that you'd be gone if Duncan had rang 5. You had disappeared until after 7 as proof of that. You begged for someone to take you out as before the Lakers got swept.

Don't give me this shit that you'd be "listening to [our] shit on a daily basis." We both know that'd never happen.

Maybe, maybe not. I think I would have been compelled to return within the first couple weeks of 5-5. Like an out of body experience where I woke, rose from the couch and like on automatic came in here & commenced.

Rogue
02-13-2014, 09:37 PM
Achilles salty about his ranking... Slurping LeBron to get on HH's good side. Sad really. Props to Harlem for regulating I guess
Achilles is a closet Goddess fan and he knows he can never be a Goddess fan and get Harlem's love at the same time because that faggot hates Goddess just as much as he loves Lebron's dick, and I believe Achilles (or any man in his right mind, for that matter) would choose Goddess over a Canadian faggot any day of the year tbh.

If someone with a dick between his legs declares that he doesn't like our Goddess it's either because he was born to be a lifelong homosexual or he's just mad that none of the bitches he's fucked or is going to get looks as good as even Goddess's foot sole.

Jacob1983
02-13-2014, 10:53 PM
How do you sit out an NBA game with the excuse of "I have a migraine"? If I can work in shitty retail with a migraine, STD infested Wade can play a kid's game for a couple of hours with a migraine.

Trainwreck2100
02-13-2014, 11:46 PM
dat's okay cause the league should stop testing soon now that the ASW is upon is. He'll be right as rain in a couple weeks

kobe4life
02-14-2014, 12:10 AM
Wade's body is falling apart because he sold his soul to the great Satan who is Lebron in 2010. It is time to pay up and his body is not holding up well now.

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2014, 12:24 AM
Achilles is a closet Goddess fan and he knows he can never be a Goddess fan and get Harlem's love at the same time because that faggot hates Goddess just as much as he loves Lebron's dick, and I believe Achilles (or any man in his right mind, for that matter) would choose Goddess over a Canadian faggot any day of the year tbh.

If someone with a dick between his legs declares that he doesn't like our Goddess it's either because he was born to be a lifelong homosexual or he's just mad that none of the bitches he's fucked or is going to get looks as good as even Goddess's foot sole.

I think Scarlett is nice looking, tbh, I'd smash, I don't think I've ever mentioned her on ST..