PDA

View Full Version : The Lego Movie

UZER
02-13-2014, 03:04 PM
For a kids movie, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of hidden jokes. Some jokes missed the mark, great timing on others.

Definitely for the ADD generation, but overall entertaining.

SupremeGuy
02-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Looks pretty awesome, tbh. Not surprised adults are enjoying it.

bigzak25
02-13-2014, 08:05 PM
thanks, i shall take my boys to see it this weekend!

blkroadrunners
02-13-2014, 09:18 PM
I effing loved that movie. I was worried about the special effects and graphics of the movie since it represented a lot of Lego pieces, but that wasn't the case. I'm surprised they didn't incorporate more of the Star Wars Pieces in the movie since those were big for Lego, but I really loved the Batman character.

DeadlyDynasty
02-13-2014, 09:21 PM
Ahh, Legos...that takes me back

http://www.thebricktestament.com/epistles_of_paul/instructions_for_slaves/1tm06_01.jpg

UZER
02-13-2014, 09:26 PM
I effing loved that movie. I was worried about the special effects and graphics of the movie since it represented a lot of Lego pieces, but that wasn't the case. I'm surprised they didn't incorporate more of the Star Wars Pieces in the movie since those were big for Lego, but I really loved the Batman character.

Batman was awesome in the movie. I was also worried about the animation thinking they should have gone with the cg look, but the Lego motion was really cool. It made the movie that much more enjoyable because that played into the tongue in cheek humor.

blkroadrunners
02-14-2014, 09:57 AM
Batman was awesome in the movie. I was also worried about the animation thinking they should have gone with the cg look, but the Lego motion was really cool. It made the movie that much more enjoyable because that played into the tongue in cheek humor.

SPOILER

"B/c he's the boyfriend you deserve.." :lol

monosylab1k
02-14-2014, 11:52 AM
Very funny and entertaining. Do kids appreciate Legos these days? I know there's Legoland and the Lego stores, but it seems like everything is a prepackaged themed Lego toy that practically builds itself. I always remembered Legos as being a giant tub of random pieces and you had to think up how to build your own stuff without any instructions.

UZER
02-14-2014, 02:03 PM
SPOILER

"B/c he's the boyfriend you deserve.." :lol

I laughed at that...all by myself, don't think anyone else got it.