PDA

View Full Version : The new aggresive anti-smoking comercials should be illegal, tbh

SupremeGuy
02-13-2014, 04:22 PM
http://youtu.be/5zWB4dLYChM

No one wants to see that shit.

There's no way the government would allow commercials that show recently aborted fetuses and shit in anti-abortion commercials, so why is this acceptable?

Two10Whitey
02-13-2014, 04:38 PM
Maybe because smoking cigarettes are bad for you? I'm surprised similar commercials aren't floating around about the crappy "food" that we eat.

RD2191
02-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Was eating a bomb ass dinner and this shit pops up, ruined it. Pissed me off, tbh.

baseline bum
02-13-2014, 04:46 PM
Was eating a bomb ass dinner and this shit pops up, ruined it. Pissed me off, tbh.

Bucket of KFC in the middle of Duck Dynasty?

Clipper Nation
02-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Maybe because smoking cigarettes are bad for you? I'm surprised similar commercials aren't floating around about the crappy "food" that we eat.
Problem is, no matter how gruesome, these ads aren't going to stop anyone from smoking, because smokers already realize how unhealthy it is for them but do it anyway....

It's a neuroplasticity thing, the synapses in smokers' brains become subconsciously dependent on smoking even though they consciously know the information about it, tbh....

RD2191
02-13-2014, 04:48 PM
Bucket of KFC in the middle of Duck Dynasty?
Who you been talking to?

SupremeGuy
02-13-2014, 04:52 PM
Like I said, if this shit is allowed, then dumb shit like anti-faggot commercials showing that prolonged anal sex can cause permanent colon damage should be allowed.

It's bullshit and it's offensive.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Pretty sure the point of these commercials isn't to convince current smokers to stop so much as it is to keep nonsmokers from starting.

DMC
02-13-2014, 05:09 PM
http://seriouslyguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/fda-stoma.jpg

Hell, step it up to 5 or 6 packs a day. More taxes paid and shorter life spans for a bunch of idiots = good for me.

Spur|n|Austin
02-13-2014, 05:11 PM
If someone's dumb enough to smoke cigarettes after all we've learned about the negative effects, then good riddance. Not sure why so much money is spent trying to convince people to stop..

DeadlyDynasty
02-13-2014, 07:27 PM
I hardly know anybody who smokes cigarettes anymore outside of a few older nurses at the ER. a lot of our pilots use that e-cig/tobacco thing you shake.

baseline bum
02-13-2014, 07:52 PM
I hardly know anybody who smokes cigarettes anymore outside of a few older nurses at the ER. a lot of our pilots use that e-cig/tobacco thing you shake.

Every Euro I have ever met smokes like hell. Every male Turk too.

Rogue
02-13-2014, 09:11 PM
If someone's dumb enough to smoke cigarettes after all we've learned about the negative effects, then good riddance. Not sure why so much money is spent trying to convince people to stop..
Yes and no. It's good riddance, but young people who grew up in smokers' families but haven't become smokers themselves yet deserve to know the truth (which those anti-smoking commercials deliver). They need to know that smoking is a horrible habit and their parents and older siblings are the wrong models to follow. Our Goddess started smoking when she was only 15 :depressed I know she's an idol to young people but I sincerely hope they can see clearly the fact that even Goddess also has flaws, tbh

DMC
02-13-2014, 09:43 PM
It's been my experience that late teen to early 20's girls are the biggest group of smokers. They all smoke, because they are very susceptible to fad and suggestion, especially from movies and other girls.

Rogue
02-13-2014, 09:57 PM
that's why parents should never give those young bitches no money more than what's needed for food and sanitary pads/napkins, tbh.