PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice, How Do You Turn a Woman Down at the Office?

Huey Freeman
02-14-2014, 12:47 AM
I would ask my fiends this but they are all cruel pieces of shit so ima ask you guys.

Ok so here is the situation. I gotta a chick at work who is being very persistent in trying to get me to take her out or whatever. This woman is coming at me hard all of a sudden, and I'm honestly not interested. She is not a bad a looking woman tbh. She's a Hispanic chick with a little body on her. She is an older woman in her 30s. Not that age has anything to do with it. I'm in my mid 20s so that's not the issue.

Here is the thing, the woman is the Christian type ya know. Like real religious and shit. I mean, if she was down with just screwing around or whatever, I would be cool with that, but the fact is she isn't. She has alluded that fact to me numerous times. I wouldn't mind screwing her. Just not getting into a relationship with her. This woman now has my number and is bugging my ass right now as Im typing this thread. This shit is getting a little annoying. Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I know this chick is going to ask me to take her some where. What you do tbh?

Before giving me advice, please consider that I have to work with women everyday in an office setting. I'm not trying to make my work environment awkward and uncomfortable.

apalisoc_9
02-14-2014, 12:54 AM
Just say no you can't..Just make sure you're ready for all the gay rumours tbh.

I worked at a call centre when I was 17 for a year and half and mostly worked with people around the same age..Chick I usually eat with during break told me how some of the women in the office thought I was gay :lol...

I was a beta ass video games playing fag then tbh and didn't have a GF so that made them think i was gay..Plus the fact that declined a party invitation from a chick cause of video games :lol

Maybe older women would understand though..

Rogue
02-14-2014, 12:56 AM
Just get yourself another younger bitch and let the old one see/know that you have got a bitch that's no her. Best if you could convince the old bitch that you were in a serious relationship with someone else (tho getting in a serious relationship with a bitch is a horrible thing for a man in his 20s imho, according to the honorable New Yorker/talkshow host Tom Leykis), so she would automatically back down.

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2014, 01:01 AM
Just reply to the texts with shitty, 1-2 word responses, tbh..everybody knows those annoying, short texts when you're trying to game:lol</3..

At work, don't try to look good for a week or 2, and just be boring when you speak to her IMO..

Don't act like a dick or tell her the truth, though, just make yourself unappealing..it could take longer if she's persistent and a clinger, which is probably the case since she's a single Hispanic woman in her 30s(probably eager to birth a few kids and get fat, tbh), unfortunately..I wouldn't make it an obvious or mean-spirited rejection, since you have to work with her every day, obviously, so I'd try the subtle, "making yourself boring" approach..

Huey Freeman
02-14-2014, 01:03 AM
^Im liking all 3 posts tbh

Huey Freeman
02-14-2014, 01:04 AM
Just reply to the texts with shitty, 1-2 word responses, tbh..everybody knows those annoying, short texts when you're trying to game:lol</3..

At work, don't try to look good for a week or 2, and just be boring when you speak to her IMO..

Don't act like a dick or tell her the truth, though, just make yourself unappealing..it could take longer if she's persistent and a clinger, which is probably the case since she's a single Hispanic woman in her 30s(probably eager to birth a few kids and get fat, tbh), unfortunately..I wouldn't make it an obvious or mean-spirited rejection, since you have to work with her every day, obviously, so I'd try the subtle, "making yourself boring" approach..

I actually thought about this, but there are still chicks at the office I do want so I'm hesitant

Huey Freeman
02-14-2014, 01:06 AM
Just get yourself another younger bitch and let the old one see/know that you have got a bitch that's no her. Best if you could convince the old bitch that you were in a serious relationship with someone else (tho getting in a serious relationship with a bitch is a horrible thing for a man in his 20s imho, according to the honorable New Yorker/talkshow host Tom Leykis), so she would automatically back down.

Like the idea, this to me will make shit uncomfortable. Idk

Avante
02-14-2014, 01:06 AM
Let her hear you talking on your phone/cell phone to a girl who you obviously have a thing with. That will do it.

Yep, make it up.

Rogue
02-14-2014, 01:07 AM
My suggestion wouldn't work for me though. Rogue is an honest person so I'd never deceive anyone into believing that I already had a bitch when I don't have, and will never have. And I don't wanna ruin my reputation as a lifelong proud celibate tbh.

Wild Cobra
02-14-2014, 01:08 AM
If you have not dated anyone at the office, just tell her you do not date coworkers.

Huey Freeman
02-14-2014, 01:08 AM
Just say no you can't..Just make sure you're ready for all the gay rumours tbh.

I worked at a call centre when I was 17 for a year and half and mostly worked with people around the same age..Chick I usually eat with during break told me how some of the women in the office thought I was gay :lol...

I was a beta ass video games playing fag then tbh and didn't have a GF so that made them think i was gay..Plus the fact that declined a party invitation from a chick cause of video games :lol

Maybe older women would understand though..

Not interested in any gay rumors tbh. See this is what I'm afraid of.

Huey Freeman
02-14-2014, 01:09 AM
Let her hear you talking on your phone/cell phone to a girl who you obviously have a thing with. That will do it.

Yep, make it up.

Actually sound advice tbh.

Huey Freeman
02-14-2014, 01:13 AM
If you have not dated anyone at the office, just tell her you do not date coworkers.

Her perspective I'm afraid this would sound like an excuse. Saying that, this is probably what I'm going to end up going with.

Rogue
02-14-2014, 01:16 AM
That's why the best you can do is make people (including the bitch who has a crush on you) believe that you're already with some other bitch in a serious relationship (when you're in fact still single). A lie is a lie but it sounds like the best solution to a situation like this imho, at least you ain't having nothing malicious in your mind. Getting stuck in a serious relationship with a bitch is the worst nightmare for an ambitious young dude imho, but a bitch wouldn't care because they always prioritize their own desires over guys'.

I'd have probably played the same trick in my life but for the fear of ruining my reputation as a celibate, tbh. So instead I chose "Goddess" as a deterrent to those bitches in our class. I do love our Goddess but not really to such an obsessive extent imho.

Huey Freeman
02-14-2014, 01:19 AM
That's why the best you can do is make people (including the bitch who has a crush on you) believe that you're already with some other bitch in a serious relationship (when you're in fact still single). A lie is a lie but it sounds like the best solution to a situation like this imho, at least you ain't having nothing malicious in your mind. Getting stuck in a serious relationship with a bitch is the worst nightmare for an ambitious young dude imho, but a bitch wouldn't care because they always prioritize their own desires over guys'.

I'd have probably played the same trick in my life but for the fear of ruining my reputation as a celibate, tbh. So instead I chose "Goddess" as a deterrent to those bitches in our class. I do love our Goddess but not really to such an obsessive extent imho.

I feel you, but I already fucked up and told this chick I was single. At the time I had no idea this would happen. I think that's is why she started this major push.

200 miles
02-14-2014, 01:20 AM
I would ask my fiends this but they are all cruel pieces of shit so ima ask you guys.

Ok so here is the situation. I gotta a chick at work who is being very persistent in trying to get me to take her out or whatever. This woman is coming at me hard all of a sudden, and I'm honestly not interested. She is not a bad a looking woman tbh. She's a Hispanic chick with a little body on her. She is an older woman in her 30s. Not that age has anything to do with it. I'm in my mid 20s so that's not the issue.

Here is the thing, the woman is the Christian type ya know. Like real religious and shit. I mean, if she was down with just screwing around or whatever, I would be cool with that, but the fact is she isn't. She has alluded that fact to me numerous times. I wouldn't mind screwing her. Just not getting into a relationship with her. This woman now has my number and is bugging my ass right now as Im typing this thread. This shit is getting a little annoying. Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I know this chick is going to ask me to take her some where. What you do tbh?

Before giving me advice, please consider that I have to work with women everyday in an office setting. I'm not trying to make my work environment awkward and uncomfortable.

You think that's bad?

I work part-time at a retail outlet and there's this girl I work with who constantly make passes at me. Sometimes I wondered if she was just being really friendly and liked to give me a hard time OR if she was flat out flirting with me, aggressively I might add. I found the answer to that question almost a week ago when she subtly gave me her phone number. I wouldn't mind it so much except for the fact that she looks like she is 16 (maybe she's older) and I'm pushing 30. Mainly I'm just combining the two options of avoidance and making myself unappealing if she does corner me. Then there's also wildcobra's option of a 'no dating coworkers' policy that could be the right course of action.

200 miles
02-14-2014, 01:20 AM

You think that's bad?

I work part-time at a retail outlet and there's this girl I work with who constantly make passes at me. Sometimes I wondered if she was just being really friendly and liked to give me a hard time OR if she was flat out flirting with me, aggressively I might add. I found the answer to that question almost a week ago when she subtly gave me her phone number. I wouldn't mind it so much except for the fact that she looks like she is 16 (maybe she's older) and I'm pushing 30. Mainly I'm just combining the two options of avoidance and making myself unappealing if she does corner me. Then there's also wildcobra's option of a 'no dating coworkers' policy that could be the right course of action.

Rogue
02-14-2014, 01:25 AM
I feel you, but I already fucked up and told this chick I was single. At the time I had no idea this would happen. I think that's is why she started this major push.
Then the only way available now to get out of this mess is that you join our fan club and become a proud fan of Goddess. Goddess is a New Yorker so you have all reasons/rights to love her imho :cry Too bad our president (Shadowflames) ain't online at the moment otherwise he would grant you a membership right away. Just set Goddess as a standard and all the bitches would back off because they know they'd never get even close to that standard by any means.

Huey Freeman
02-14-2014, 01:26 AM
You think that's bad?

I agree

Huey Freeman
02-14-2014, 01:30 AM
Then the only way available now to get out of this mess is that you join our fan club and become a proud fan of Goddess. Goddess is a New Yorker so you have all reasons/rights to love her imho :cry Too bad our president (Shadowflames) ain't online at the moment otherwise he would grant you a membership right away. Just set Goddess as a standard and all the bitches would back off because they know they'd never get even close to that standard by any means.

To be honest, I would screw the living hell of Scarlett Johansson, makeup or no makeup. but idk if I can put on the pedestal you do lol, but I do understand your infatuation with with woman.

TSA
02-14-2014, 01:46 AM
The fact that she told you she isn't down to fuck means that she is down to fuck. Fucking amateur hour here.

RD2191
02-14-2014, 02:09 AM
The fact that she told you she isn't down to fuck means that she is down to fuck. Fucking amateur hour here.

cute_spursfan
02-14-2014, 05:08 PM
Tell her u not wit it. Stop being weak

The Reckoning
02-14-2014, 05:13 PM
hit it and quit it....duh

FkLA
02-14-2014, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I'd probably fuck her for a while. Even lead her on if it means you keep getting pussy. Then at some point of your choosing just let her know you'd rather just be friends.

If she's coming onto you that hard she's not that innocent tbh.

ohmwrecker
02-14-2014, 05:40 PM
Be honest. Tell her you don't want a serious relationship, but your down to fuck. (A woman in her 30's would probably tear your ass up, btw.) If she ain't down with that, tell her to move along.

02-14-2014, 06:01 PM
Lol breh just piitb dry no lube
If she protests, just whisper "ssshh no tears, only dreams now"
Then tell here you don't date coworkers
???
Profit

Report back with results

Bulaien999
02-14-2014, 06:09 PM
Hook one of your niggas up with that pussy, problem solved.

Spanklin
02-14-2014, 07:29 PM
Why don't you text her highly suggestive pop songs and see how she responds? You'll find out if she's a freak, or turn her off.

Here, start with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3vgcE5i2o

Spur|n|Austin
02-14-2014, 07:35 PM

THIS

DJR210
02-14-2014, 08:40 PM
Fuck her and bust in like 3 minutes. Problem solved, she'll never bug you again.

mrsmaalox
02-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Be honest. Tell her you don't want a serious relationship, but your down to fuck. (A woman in her 30's would probably tear your ass up, btw.) If she ain't down with that, tell her to move along.

This and only this. Tell her before you go out.

CuckingFunt
02-15-2014, 02:33 AM
The answer is always to be polite and honest.

Saves everyone involved tons of unnecessary drama. Including/especially yourself.

rascal
02-15-2014, 09:46 AM

Worst suggestion. That will piss her off and she will tell her co-workers and all the women in the office will have a bad opinion of you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-15-2014, 10:04 AM

:lmao

ohmwrecker
02-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Worst suggestion. That will piss her off and she will tell her co-workers and all the women in the office will have a bad opinion of you.

Oh, no! A bad opinion? You don't know shit about women. She would be dumb to tell anybody because it would make her look bad and even if she did one of those chicks might take him up on the offer.

rascal
02-15-2014, 10:58 AM
Oh, no! A bad opinion? You don't know shit about women. She would be dumb to tell anybody because it would make her look bad and even if she did one of those chicks might take him up on the offer.

You think a woman who wants a relationship is going to take you up for only sex with no relationship? That is an insult for women who want a relationship. You know nothing about women. She will be insulted by the offer and sure will be pissed off enough that she will find a way to make you look bad amonst her friends in the office and cause some type of drama you are trying to avoid.

Wild Cobra
02-15-2014, 11:04 AM
Her perspective I'm afraid this would sound like an excuse. Saying that, this is probably what I'm going to end up going with.
Excuse or not, unless you are real positive of someone, it's best not to date anyone at work.

ohmwrecker
02-15-2014, 11:04 AM
You think a woman who wants a relationship is going to take you up for only sex with no relationship? That is an insult for women who want a relationship. You know nothing about women. She will be insulted by the offer and sure will be pissed off enough that she find a way to make you look bad amonst her friends in the office and cause some type of drama you are trying to avoid.

She probably won't take him up on the offer if she wants a relationship. That's the point, dummy. He wants her to leave him alone. He can reject her without actually rejecting her. He is offering her something she doesn't want, but he is still offering her something. I guarantee she will be too embarrassed to make a big deal out of it.

rascal
02-15-2014, 11:12 AM
She probably won't take him up on the offer if she wants a relationship. That's the point, dummy. He wants her to leave him alone. He can reject her without actually rejecting her. He is offering her something she doesn't want, but he is still offering her something. I guarantee she will be too embarrassed to make a big deal out of it.

Women have no problem getting sex if that is all they want, so it is a stupid offer in the first place. Don't think for a minute she will just sit back and do nothing and not bad mouth you with her friends who already know she is trying to get into a relationship with you.

ohmwrecker
02-15-2014, 11:20 AM
Women have no problem getting sex if that is all they want, so it is a stupid offer in the first place. Don't think for a minute she will just sit back and do nothing and not bad mouth you with her friends who already know she is trying to get into a relationship with you.

The key element you seem to be missing here is that she is being rejected. He can reject her without making her feel undesirable or unattractive, but he is rejecting what she wants. He is putting it all on himself . . . "He" is not ready for a serious relationship, but "He" finds her attractive. It's the only thing to do and he doesn't have to lie. It's the perfect way to reject a woman. You get out of an awkward situation before it even starts and you make her feel desirable and wanted. It's a win/win, hoss.

rascal
02-15-2014, 11:29 AM
The key element you seem to be missing here is that she is being rejected. He can reject her without making her feel undesirable or unattractive, but he is rejecting what she wants. He is putting it all on himself . . . "He" is not ready for a serious relationship, but "He" finds her attractive. It's the only thing to do and he doesn't have to lie. It's the perfect way to reject a woman. You get out of an awkward situation before it even starts and you make her feel desirable and wanted. It's a win/win, hoss.

You cause an unnecessary awkward situation when you introduce your sex offer. Leave sex out of it.
That opens up a way for her to make you look like the type of asshole women are trying to avoid. And she is being rejected with your offer if you believe it or not.

TDMVPDPOY
02-15-2014, 11:35 AM
tell her u love dick...

ohmwrecker
02-15-2014, 11:42 AM
You cause an unnecessary awkward situation when you introduce your sex offer. Leave sex out of it.
That opens up a way for her to make you look like the type of asshole women are trying to avoid. And she is being rejected with your offer if you believe it or not.

You jackass. You don't literally come out and offer sex. You offer casual dating/friendship with the caveat of a serious relationship being completely off the table. Most people, except for you apparently, can translate that into a physical relationship. Did you really take my OP that literally? smh.

rascal
02-15-2014, 11:49 AM
You jackass. You don't literally come out and offer sex. You offer casual dating/friendship with the caveat of a serious relationship being completely off the table. Most people, except for you apparently, can translate that into a physical relationship. Did you really take my OP that literally? smh.

Way to move the goal posts from your initial stance.
Now you are into casual dating her. :lol

ohmwrecker
02-15-2014, 11:54 AM
Way to move the goal posts from your initial stance.
Now you are into casual dating her. :lol

I'm not moving goalposts. I'm changing language. You don't say exactly what's on your mind to people all the time. You change the language to fit in whatever societal situation you are in. I am willing to bet that no one but you thought I was actually suggesting that OP literally tell this chick he is "down to fuck". My god, but you are stupid.

CuckingFunt
02-15-2014, 03:26 PM

Nope. If she was really as interested as the OP fears, she'd see a friends-with-benefits situation as the opening to get the relationship she wants. Men often use the promise of a relationship to get sex, women often use the promise of sex to get a relationship.

The Reckoning
02-15-2014, 03:32 PM
on the real, don't date her...but if one of yall is on your way out to a new job or position, hit it on the way out imo tbh fwiw.

CuckingFunt
02-15-2014, 03:32 PM
He can reject her without making her feel undesirable or unattractive.

There are other ways of doing that. Common decency and politeness, for one.

The only times a rejection has made me feel undesirable or unattractive have been when the person doing the rejecting came right out and told me they didn't desire me or find me attractive.

SupremeGuy
02-15-2014, 04:33 PM
I had a very similar situation at my first post-college job. I was in my early 20s and the World was my fucking oyster, but this older Christian-type chick at the office kept throwing herself at me. Fucking pissed me off cause then other coworkers would ask why I wasn't giving her a shot and all this other bullshit that was none of their business. Truth be told, I just wasn't interested in some fucking chick in her late 30s that was average for her age at best. Anyways, everyone thought it was ok for this chick to basically sexually harass me everyday. I still regret not trying to sue the dumb place, but shit, if I had done anything like that, it probably would have been impossible for me to find a new job.

Anyways, my advice is that you have to get in front of the pitch. Tell her you're not interested as bluntly and as quickly as possible without being a dick. If you've waited a few months, it might already make it an odd situation at work, regardless of what you do.

FkLA
02-15-2014, 04:58 PM

I once had a chick I was messing with tell me she wouldn't suck my dick unless she loved me and to not hold my breathe. Like two weeks later she was sucking me off in my car. :lol

Do it, Huey Freeman.

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2014, 05:11 PM
Again, for the people stating that he should just fuck her, you guys are neglecting the fact that she's a woman in her late 30s..

Sure, some women are still content with being single at that point, but the majority aren't, especially a Hispanic woman:lol..I'd be very surprised if she was strictly looking for a fuck-buddy relationship, rather than something serious at her age..

A Hispanic woman that doesn't have a husband at that point is probably being pressured by her family to get married and have kids, tbh..

At that age, from what I hear, a lot of people even settle for a long-term relationship/marriage just to have somebody in their life, without being genuinely in love, tbh..

Rogue
02-15-2014, 10:22 PM
^ Truth bomb, I'd also be surprised if you told me you were 100% gay instead of a bi tbh, you seem to know a lot about them bitches. Same shit happens in China as hell, except that bitches begin to think the same (settling with some dick even without genuine love) when they're only in their late 20s rather than 30s.

djohn2oo8
02-16-2014, 12:09 AM
If she really wasn't down to fuck, she wouldn't have to say it. She most likely wants you to beat up that vaginal cavity.

djohn2oo8
02-16-2014, 12:10 AM
Oh and religious women can be the biggest sluts btw.

ohmwrecker
02-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Nope. If she was really as interested as the OP fears, she'd see a friends-with-benefits situation as the opening to get the relationship she wants. Men often use the promise of a relationship to get sex, women often use the promise of sex to get a relationship.

The main goal here is to turn her down without hurting her feelings. The physical only relationship is offered with the known likelihood that it will be turned down in kind. If handled thoughtfully, the woman walks away feeling good about herself without getting what she wanted and OP is out of this uncomfortable situation.

There are other ways of doing that. Common decency and politeness, for one.

The only times a rejection has made me feel undesirable or unattractive have been when the person doing the rejecting came right out and told me they didn't desire me or find me attractive.

I didn't say you have to be impolite. Politeness is key. And, what's more decent than telling the truth? Who would turn down a woman that way? Ugh. Tactless goons.

I think people are confusing the bluntness of my original statement with the way I would actually handle the situation. I wouldn't actually ask a woman if she was down to fuck :lol

02-16-2014, 12:48 PM

lame

tbh i was expecting a "you should calculate the geometric refraction periodical cycle of the incoming trigonometric signal waves from USB Satellite 143, follow up with a pre-stack migration for the other two satellites nearest to your trimble GPS position, and use the data to pinpoint her exact address. Say that you refuse to drive that far" type post.

i'm sorely disappointed imho

DMC
02-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Tell her you don't date be@ners. Tell her you don't mind fucking one, even slave owners fucked the cattle, but you draw the line at hand holding or any form of socializing.

DMC
02-16-2014, 02:02 PM
lame

tbh i was expecting a "you should calculate the geometric refraction periodical cycle of the incoming trigonometric signal waves from USB Satellite 143, follow up with a pre-stack migration for the other two satellites nearest to your trimble GPS position, and use the data to pinpoint her exact address. Say that you refuse to drive that far" type post.

i'm sorely disappointed imho

I think his Wiki is broken tbh

kobe4life
02-16-2014, 04:43 PM
A few ways you can turn her are off are by telling her
1. You have a very small dick
2. You have an STD
3. You are an atheist ( this works very well on religious women and since she's Spanish I'm going to assume she is catholic)
4. You have bastard children
5. You are anti-immigration
6. Don't wear deodorant for a few days she will be turned off immediately
7. Tell her you don't want to be involved because you got a lot of personal shit going on in your private life