PDA

View Full Version : NBA: According to my sources: Harden to start ASG

sook
02-14-2014, 09:39 AM
Numerous connections, tbh, one just told me Harden is going to start in the ASG.

Been having a solid last couple of games and seems his ankle isn't bothering him as much, I say its good considering CP3 was injured most of the time otherwise he'd likely get the nod.

Leetonidas
02-14-2014, 09:40 AM
I wonder if he'll still be flopping around in the ASG

sook
02-14-2014, 09:44 AM

Harden is a man of honor. If people watch closely he was clearly fouled by Ariza, he did embellish it and sell it, but that was because fucking Dick didn't call Ariza holding onto him with 2 hands for 3 seconds.

I expect more from someone with 2 great asses in their sig.

Gummi Clutch
02-14-2014, 09:45 AM
Eh, He deserves it. If we're going by positions I can't think of a 2 guard I would replace him with.

Well deserved, he's come a long way. It'll be cool to see if him and Durant still have a lot of chemistry. It might anger some OKC fans if they tear it up and what could have been.

Double-Up
02-14-2014, 09:46 AM

Would have been worse with CP3 starting.

Leetonidas
02-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Harden is a man of honor. If people watch closely he was clearly fouled by Ariza, he did embellish it and sell it, but that was because fucking Dick didn't call Ariza holding onto him with 2 hands for 3 seconds.

C'mon bro. Harden is a great player but he is a massive flopper and plays no defense. This is not even arguable. That's like me trying to claim Manu wasn't a flopper he was just playing smart basektball :cry

sook
02-14-2014, 10:05 AM
C'mon bro. Harden is a great player but he is a massive flopper and plays no defense. This is not even arguable. That's like me trying to claim Manu wasn't a flopper he was just playing smart basektball :cry

Yea he still flops :lol
But like you said, it isn't any diff than Manu or what KD does when he drives in.

Rogue
02-14-2014, 10:19 AM
Harden plays for the Lockets, for which alone the league should select him as the replacement of Kobe who's god :lol, knowing that only chinks will take the whole all-star shit seriously (just like how seriously they see the Olympic games) Chinks would get mad if they don't see none of their players in the starting five when their team is currently #3 in the west. They had two ASG starters back then when the team was only a marginal playoff team. If Rin wasn't such a huge scrub he would've been selected to the all-star game too, imho.

Bulaien999
02-14-2014, 10:41 AM
Perfect place to show off his skills, a no defense exhibition game.

kobe4life
02-14-2014, 10:50 AM
This is an insult to Kobe who is god. God's replacement is a black allah bomber who acts like he has a detonated bomb on him every time someone touches him.

Leetonidas
02-14-2014, 11:54 AM
Yea he still flops :lol
But like you said, it isn't any diff than Manu or what KD does when he drives in.

Well in terms of KD it is, that dude is the absolute worst flopper in the league and his rip through move is the biggest bunch of horeshit foul ever :pctoss

Leon Black
02-14-2014, 03:11 PM
This is an insult to Kobe who is god. God's replacement is a black allah bomber who acts like he has a detonated bomb on him every time someone touches him.

Leetonidas
02-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Hey look it's the irrelevant brown piece of shit and resident faggot Ashraf :lol

LkrFan
02-14-2014, 05:01 PM

:lol

Thebesteva
02-14-2014, 05:08 PM
"Sources"

Drevil.jpeg

irishock
02-14-2014, 06:03 PM
Love should be ebnched for Davis