PDA

View Full Version : JFF will bring a Superbowl to Cleveland

benefactor
02-14-2014, 02:51 PM
:lol

http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/johnny-manziel-says-he-d-bring-cleveland-browns-a-super-bowl-021414

Clipper Nation
02-14-2014, 02:55 PM
Inbred couldn't even bring a BCS bowl win to Aggy :lmao

MeloHype
02-14-2014, 03:07 PM
“If something happens, and it’s the Cleveland Browns, I’m going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland,” Manziel said

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=28691

djohn2oo8
02-14-2014, 03:13 PM
crofl. I hope he flames out harder than Tebow.

FkLA
02-14-2014, 03:40 PM
swag tbh

Also:

"Johnny Football is the stuff you see on TMZ," he says. "There's part of that folktale that goes along with it and tries to twist me into somebody I'm not all the time. I feel like now there's kind of like this frozen food package -- a prewrapped, precooked package of who I am."

"Johnny Manziel is the guy that -- whether it's Houston, Jacksonville, Cleveland or Oakland -- you'll have to drag off that field before I stop playing for those guys. Those are my teammates. Those are my brothers from now on. I'm going to fight until there's no time left on the clock. That's Johnny Manziel."

And he's absolutely right tbh. He has a desire to be great and his work ethic and performance on the field has never been an issue. These 'off-field concerns' are retarded. Keep him in Texas tbh.

djohn2oo8
02-14-2014, 03:47 PM
Again, run first QBs do not win championships.

FkLA
02-14-2014, 03:55 PM
I hope you really aren't dumb enough to believe that it is absolutely impossible to win with a dual threat QB. One, they haven't been around as long as pocket passers and 2. if their teams don't win it all it isn't just bc they are a QB that can run.

djohn2oo8
02-14-2014, 04:04 PM
I don't think you understand the difference between a dual threat QB, and a run first QB. QBs who like to run first, as in run over passing, do not win. Dual threat can be a QB who is mobile, yet still a pocket passer. Who was the last run first QB to win a SB?

FkLA
02-14-2014, 04:09 PM
I don't think you understand the difference between a dual threat QB, and a run first QB. QBs who like to run first, as in run over passing, do not win. Dual threat can be a QB who is mobile, yet still a pocket passer. Who was the last run first QB to win a SB?

What do you mean by likes to run over passing? Are you suggesting he runs more times per game than he passes? That he does more damage on the ground than through the air? Your judgement about his arm/passing game is being clouded bc his wheels are so nice tbh.

djohn2oo8
02-14-2014, 04:11 PM
What do you mean by likes to run over passing? Are you suggesting he runs more times per game than he passes? That he does more damage on the ground than through the air? Your judgement about his arm/passing game is being clouded bc his wheels are so nice tbh.
No, I mean their natural instinct is to run when they feel pressure instead of standing in the pocket and delivering the ball while taking a hit. They tend to leave the pocket early even when there's time to throw the ball. That is a run first QB.

djohn2oo8
02-14-2014, 04:12 PM
Oh and because his wheels are nice, RGIII almost got his leg detached from his body because of nice wheels.

FkLA
02-14-2014, 04:29 PM
He stays in the pocket more often than he runs. But even so who cares if he goes outside of it more often than QBs with limited mobility? He's good at throwing outside of the pocket, good at running, can make the deep throws, size isn't an issue. What's the f'ing issue then? RGIIIs knee is not a valid reason to pass on a guy that doesn't have any glaring weaknesses.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=statsinfo&id=81639&src=desktop

Michael Jordan.
02-14-2014, 05:14 PM
:lol Manziel threatening the Texans to take him.

Raven
02-14-2014, 05:49 PM
He stays in the pocket more often than he runs. But even so who cares if he goes outside of it more often than QBs with limited mobility? He's good at throwing outside of the pocket, good at running, can make the deep throws, size isn't an issue. What's the f'ing issue then? RGIIIs knee is not a valid reason to pass on a guy that doesn't have any glaring weaknesses.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=statsinfo&id=81639&src=desktop

smh is all i can say tbh..

JoeTait75
02-14-2014, 07:21 PM
That's what I'm talking about. Some guys wouldn't want to come here and would pretty much say so. Says a lot about JFF that he's willing to accept the challenge.

td4mvp2k
02-14-2014, 08:19 PM
:lol if picked in 1st 3 rds

Robz4000
02-15-2014, 01:03 AM
Inbred couldn't even bring a BCS bowl win to Aggy :lmao

No one can bring a BCS win to Aggyland, or Leaveland for that matter.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2014, 01:11 AM
No one can bring a BCS win to Aggyland, or Leaveland for that matter.

Kansas won a BCS bowl.... you'd think Inbred could have won one at Aggy if he was as great as his hype suggests, as opposed to barely beating (and having to come back against) Dook in the Toilet Bowl :lol

Robz4000
02-15-2014, 01:18 AM
Kansas won a BCS bowl.... you'd think Inbred could have won one at Aggy if he was as great as his hype suggests, as opposed to barely beating (and having to come back against) Dook in the Toilet Bowl :lol

I meant the BCS championship tbh. The Big 12 is/was basically guaranteed to win one each year; Kansas getting it in a mediocre year isn't surprising.

Holden_Caulfield
02-15-2014, 12:58 PM
go to the texans :lol

Raven
02-15-2014, 01:07 PM
That's what I'm talking about. Some guys wouldn't want to come here and would pretty much say so. Says a lot about JFF that he's willing to accept the challenge.

imho it only says that he's a skilled at hyping himself.. him being in the top 5 is an absurdly massive reach and he makes it look like he's happy to settle at 5. very skilled indeed.

Chris
02-15-2014, 03:02 PM
swag tbh

Also:

And he's absolutely right tbh. He has a desire to be great and his work ethic and performance on the field has never been an issue. These 'off-field concerns' are retarded. Keep him in Texas tbh.

Well said. It has been constant negativity from ESPN and the other major sports media outlets regarding Manziel since he won the Heisman. He must have really chapped someone's ass to get the cold shoulder like that.

Bill_Brasky
02-15-2014, 03:10 PM
Gee I wonder if there's any bitter UT fans ITT?

FkLA
02-15-2014, 04:44 PM
smh is all i can say tbh..

Click on the link. My post isn't personal opinion, it's all supported by the numbers.

Your take on him is all personal opinion. Based on a handful of games you saw him in and where you somehow saw flaws that the numbers/other people don't.

:tu

Greatness is cocky tbh.

Thompson
02-15-2014, 04:58 PM
Gee I wonder if there's any bitter UT fans ITT?

djohn2oo8
02-15-2014, 06:34 PM
:lol at the bitter comment. Run first QBs don't succeed. What happened to Vick? And he was the fastest in his prime.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2014, 06:48 PM
:cry "Those t.u. fans are so bitter for not sucking Johnny's dick! If JFF doesn't go first overall, it's a sip conspiracy!" :cry

Bill_Brasky
02-16-2014, 08:51 AM
I mean it definitely seems bitter to be hoping for someone to fail.

The Reckoning
02-16-2014, 09:52 AM
why would UT fans be bitter? lmao always bevo balls in your mouth.

djohn2oo8
02-16-2014, 11:22 AM
This.

Bill_Brasky
02-16-2014, 12:52 PM

I really have no idea, that's the thing. I don't know why you would possibly give a fuck about the kid one way or another if he didn't go to your school. But obviously some are.

Avante
02-16-2014, 01:29 PM
Being a mobile QB is totally different than being a running QB. Bobby Douglass with the Bears was a running QB, he had little success in that role as far as wins go.

First thing that happens with running QB's is both backers and safeties disrespect the pass. So there they are looking to stuff the run. You cannot win in the NFL with a QB who doesn't back backer off and move safties around. A run first QB does not work. A QB who can run but uses that ability only as a way to confuse defenses with.....run or pass???....perfect! That's if the QB realizes his physical limitations, these guys don't possess the muscularity found in running backs. So it must be about getting what you can and bail.

Bobby Douglass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl71J3BL-xY

A QB talking about running over people, hahaha!

djohn2oo8
02-16-2014, 01:45 PM
No one is bitter about Manziel. An undersized run first QB should not be the number one pick.

MultiTroll
02-16-2014, 02:24 PM
I hope you really aren't dumb enough to believe that it is absolutely impossible to win with a dual threat QB. One, they haven't been around as long as pocket passers and 2. if their teams don't win it all it isn't just bc they are a QB that can run.
Boom.
Michael Vick had some absolutely kick ass playoff games.
The Falcon and Eagle flameouts should not be placed on him.
Lame assed defensive backs on Eagles.

He sucks now but he had two good runs.

djohn2oo8
02-16-2014, 02:29 PM
Boom.

Did he win a ring?

Raven
02-16-2014, 02:51 PM
Boom.

:lol

MultiTroll
02-16-2014, 03:01 PM
Did he win a ring?
Did he have ringworthy teamates?

djohn2oo8
02-16-2014, 03:08 PM

So he didn't ring. He couldn't even stay healthy.

MultiTroll
02-16-2014, 03:10 PM
So he didn't ring. He couldn't even stay healthy.
Would
Brady
Elway
Montana
Johny Unitas
Brett Favre
Cletus Bradshaw
Wilson

any other QB have won a title with the exact same Falcon and Eagle teams?

Clipper Nation
02-16-2014, 03:11 PM
Was he a ringworthy quarterback?

MultiTroll
02-16-2014, 03:21 PM
Was he a ringworthy quarterback?
1st fulltime year with Eagles absolutely.
ATL he by his own admission failed to study the game, relied only on monkeyball.
In that respect, maybe one of the others would have gotten ATL a Super win.

FkLA
02-16-2014, 05:54 PM
:lol at the retarded notion that the Falcons and Eagles didnt ring because Vick could run. Lets ignore the rest of the team and place the blame on Vicks wheels.

djohn2oo8
02-16-2014, 06:49 PM
:lol Missing the whole point. Run first QBs do not last in the NFL.

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/rg3hurt.gif
http://thenewsportsguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/vick-hurt-11-11-12.gif
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rb0EkUNBeVQ/UlGuYc7UeII/AAAAAAAABsw/pcmhUjzlTqM/s1600/vicknn.gif

djohn2oo8
02-16-2014, 06:51 PM
The price quarterbacks pay for running the ball is fairly clearly shown in the chart. Only two quarterbacks, Steve Young and Randall Cunningham, ever posted above average QB ratings while starting as many as 75 % of their team's games after the age of 33. Only Young did it more than once. Not one of the quarterbacks listed ran the ball more than 70 times after the age of 31. Seven of the twelve never started all of their team's games after the age of 27, and only four ever did it after age 29. Only four of the twelve were effective, reliable quarterbacks more than one season past the age of 30, and all but three of the twelve were done as NFL starters by age 33.

This isn't a pretty picture for running quarterbacks. In short, they have limited shelf lives. After around age 30 or so they cannot be relied upon, and after age 33 or so they are generally done. All the extra hits take their inevitable toll on the quarterbacks' bodies.

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2014/1/4/5273606/the-running-qb-conundrum

MultiTroll
02-16-2014, 07:02 PM
:lol Missing the whole point. Run first QBs do not last in the NFL.
No you're changing the subject to how long do they last.
Granted, most runners don't last long.

That having been said, Vick got super close twice with pretty shitty help.
ATL went in and punked playoff Green Bay in Green Bay. Which had never been done before. Also at a time when GB had pretty decent teams with Favre.

An absolute key for Johny F is going to be coaching and team. And will he listen and apply advice. Vick went monkey too often but the year after prison, the year he studied and applied the advice he was great.

djohn2oo8
02-16-2014, 07:15 PM
No you're changing the subject to how long do they last.
Granted, most runners don't last long.

That having been said, Vick got super close twice with pretty shitty help.
ATL went in and punked playoff Green Bay in Green Bay. Which had never been done before. Also at a time when GB had pretty decent teams with Favre.

An absolute key for Johny F is going to be coaching and team. And will he listen and apply advice. Vick went monkey too often but the year after prison, the year he studied and applied the advice he was great.
How is it changing the subject when they don't last, and don't win championships?

MultiTroll
02-16-2014, 08:12 PM
How is it changing the subject when they don't last, and don't win championships? Whether or not Johny Football can win a championship. As was brought out, subject title is incorrect. He never said he would, he said he would try. Brings up the subject at hand of is it even possible. Agree with you the window is short. Also a run-only cannot win, that is established. Johnys got to be smart about it. In addition to must be on good team with a D and coach with clues.

BUMP
02-16-2014, 09:46 PM
Johnys got to be smart about it. In addition to must be on good team with a D and coach with clues.

groundbreaking insight

do you have a website i can subscribe too?

FkLA
02-16-2014, 11:29 PM
How is it changing the subject when they don't last, and don't win championships?

So what you are saying is that even if a guy like Football has the right pieces around him to win, it is impossible for that team to ring simply bc Football can run? :lol

MultiTroll
02-17-2014, 02:58 AM
groundbreaking insight

do you have a website i can subscribe too?
Yes i do.

BUMP
02-17-2014, 03:36 AM
:depressed i was hoping for a wiggum :cry

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 11:42 AM
So what you are saying is that even if a guy like Football has the right pieces around him to win, it is impossible for that team to ring simply bc Football can run? :lol
His first instinct is to run the ball when there is pressure. In the NFL, you must be able to make your reads. Can he read an NFL defense?

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Also, no way I'm taking a run first QB with the first pick. Short shelf life.

FkLA
02-17-2014, 05:48 PM
You're claiming Football 'cant win championships'.

This last post of yours is not what I asked, answer the question I posed tbh.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 06:03 PM
You're claiming Football 'cant win championships'.

This last post of yours is not what I asked, answer the question I posed tbh.
No, he cannot.

FkLA
02-17-2014, 06:34 PM
One of the most retarded takes I've seen tbh.

Didn't you go to UTSA? You're a disgrace to our uni smh.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 06:38 PM
I have yet to see why he should be drafted number one other than the excitement factor.

Raven
02-17-2014, 07:02 PM
One of the most retarded takes I've seen tbh.

Didn't you go to UTSA? You're a disgrace to our uni smh.

have you noticed you've gone from openminded reserved fan to blind homer without him throwing a single football? That's pretty much what we see every year for no reason, it's called hype machine.

spurraider21
02-17-2014, 11:06 PM
“If something happens, and it’s the Cleveland Browns, I’m going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland,” Manziel said

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=28691
read the OP. that quote is in there. he also went on to say "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl."

FkLA
02-18-2014, 01:38 AM
I have yet to see why he should be drafted number one other than the excitement factor.

Carr: 5082 yds, 68.7% cmp, 7.71 YPA, 50 TDs, 8 INTs, 156.1 rating
Football: 4114 yds, 69.9% cmp, 9.59 YPA, 37 TDs, 13 INTs, 172.9 rating
Bortles:3581 yds, 67.8% cmp, 9.37 YPA, 25 TDs, 9 INts, 163.4 rating
Bridgewater: 3970 yds, 71% cmp, 9.3 YPA, 31 TDs, 4 INTs, 171.1 rating

^Theres that but I guess since he can run that gets thrown out the window. SEC competition crushes AAC and Mountain West competition too.

have you noticed you've gone from openminded reserved fan to blind homer without him throwing a single football? That's pretty much what we see every year for no reason, it's called hype machine.

Am I the one blindly claiming that he will absolutely ring? No, yall are the ones blindly making the opposite claim. The QB position is evolving just like most other positions have over the years. The notion that Football cant ring simply because hes part of the new breed of QB is idiotic.

I mean look at Kaep, hes been on the verge the past two years which also happen to be his first two starting. Put the right pieces around them (just like any other SB QB) and the new breed can be successful. Unless yall actually think Kaeps ability to run magically caused the Niners to come up short and that they always will for that reason? :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 02:24 AM

^Theres that but I guess since he can run that gets thrown out the window. SEC competition crushes AAC and Mountain West competition too.

Am I the one blindly claiming that he will absolutely ring? No, yall are the ones blindly making the opposite claim. The QB position is evolving just like most other positions have over the years. The notion that Football cant ring simply because hes part of the new breed of QB is idiotic.

I mean look at Kaep, hes been on the verge the past two years which also happen to be his first two starting. Put the right pieces around them (just like any other SB QB) and the new breed can be successful. Unless yall actually think Kaeps ability to run magically caused the Niners to come up short and that they always will for that reason? :lol
His inability to pass certainly submarined their chances

FkLA
02-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Yet his 130 yds on the ground helped keep it closer than even the GOAT was able to keep it against the Hawks D. Helped him get past Rodgers too.

Raven
02-18-2014, 06:02 AM

well, i could ring too if i had the right pieces around me, that's as weak an argument as it gets, and i've heard it quite many times.. It's just a statistical fact and common knowledge that running qbs don't ring, and if they do (rw sort of) they have to cut their runs almost completely. And no, the qb position is not evolving at all.

benefactor
02-18-2014, 06:58 AM
None of those stats matter. LSU dialed back the pass rush while mucking up his running lanes, essentially leaving him in the pocket and daring him to beat them with his arm. They did it both times they played him and they won both times.

As I said before, I think Manziel has the ability to become a good NFL QB...but he needs a season or two to learn how to be a pro.

Michael Jordan.
02-18-2014, 08:29 AM
Again, I have still yet to hear why he should be drafted number one. David Carr had great stats in college. The fact is if you watch tape of Manziel, he can't read a defense. He either locks on to one receiver, or takes off from the pocket.

Michael Jordan.
02-18-2014, 08:43 AM
One of the things he has to fix

http://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/178940391.jpg?w=420&h=262

Michael Jordan.
02-18-2014, 08:55 AM
InyVF9Rgu0E

2mjL00RFJ10

There is something noticeable in this videos, which is he does not step into his throws. He doesn't step up in the pocket when there is time, and when he does step up, its when he takes off running. He tries to throw over defenders, which will not work in the NFL.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/935/357/JMPassingWindows_original.png?1372189821

Michael Jordan.
02-18-2014, 09:05 AM
Fix throwing motion (two hands on the ball)

http://rileybrad.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/aggies-the-javelin-archer-spear-centaur.jpg
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/935/337/MechanicsJM_original.png?1372189490

Clipper Nation
02-18-2014, 11:07 AM
:lol Inbred is too busy partying and selling his autograph to work on his ugly-ass mechanics, tbh....

FkLA
02-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Ok, MJ. You little QB guru. :lol

FkLA
02-18-2014, 02:06 PM
well, i could ring too if i had the right pieces around me, that's as weak an argument as it gets, and i've heard it quite many times.. It's just a statistical fact and common knowledge that running qbs don't ring, and if they do (rw sort of) they have to cut their runs almost completely. And no, the qb position is not evolving at all.

Yeah, no. Doesn't matter who you are you need quality pieces around you.

:lol And what statistical proof or common knowledge, a couple years worth? Kaep has beat Rodgers two years in a row thanks in large part to his dual threat ability. Vick beat Favre back in the day. But somehow it's impossible for a good dual threat guy to beat a good pocket passer.

None of those stats matter. LSU dialed back the pass rush while mucking up his running lanes, essentially leaving him in the pocket and daring him to beat them with his arm. They did it both times they played him and they won both times.

As I said before, I think Manziel has the ability to become a good NFL QB...but he needs a season or two to learn how to be a pro.

And they're the only ones that tried to employ that strategy? I do agree that he isn't a finished product and needs to continue improving but let's also not act like containing him was as simple as 'mucking up the rushing lanes'.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 02:14 PM
"Vick beat Favre back in the day." Yeah, 12 years back in the day:rollin

The playoff game the year before that Favre threw 6 picks against the Rams. In 2003 he threw an inexplicably stupid int to seal the game at Philly in OT. Favre's best playoff days ended in 1998.

Kaep has the luxury of playing with an immensely talented defense and the best offensive line in football. The Niners were 19-5 under Alex Smith and have been 17-6-1 under Kaep since taking over--so let's not act like he's revolutionized the Niners:lol

He also threw a sure game-sealing pick-6 against the Packers at the end of the game that Micah Hyde flat-out dropped.

The point is moot anyway since most of the top QB prospects are dual threats anyways, and Houston quite obviously needs to draft a QB.

FkLA
02-18-2014, 02:25 PM
So basically when the guy doesn't have the right pieces it's lol running QBs. When he does it's 'well he has all this help'. Smith didn't get them to the SB and there's plenty of reason to question whether he ever would've.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 02:56 PM
So basically when the guy doesn't have the right pieces it's lol running QBs. When he does it's 'well he has all this help'. Smith didn't get them to the SB and there's plenty of reason to question whether he ever would've.
Wilson is the first running QB to win a SB (Elway and Young were more passers at that point), and he had the best defense in the NFL and a Top-5 rusher, not to mention the Seahawks had a 29 point lead before he statpadded over half his yds and both his td's:lol

If you wanna credit Kaep in 2012 than ok--I'm sure all Gore's heavy lifting (and all their 2nd half pts) and the defense pitching a shutout in the 2nd half in the NFCCCG weren't the primary reasons SF won that game.

benefactor
02-18-2014, 02:57 PM
It was that simple. In those games...facing minimal pressure...he YPA was 5.2 and he threw 1 TD and 5 picks. From the games I watched, there was no other team that I can think of that employed this strategy. They all came after him...which opened up his ability to run...which is what he'd rather do.

spurraider21
02-18-2014, 03:03 PM
Wilson is the first running QB to win a SB (Elway and Young were more passers at that point), and he had the best defense in the NFL and a Top-5 rusher, not to mention the Seahawks had a 29 point lead before he statpadded over half his yds and both his td's:lol
i'm just gna take a deep breath and not argue tbh :lol

FkLA
02-18-2014, 03:21 PM

If you wanna credit Kaep in 2012 than ok--I'm sure all Gore's heavy lifting (and all their 2nd half pts) and the defense pitching a shutout in the 2nd half in the NFCCCG weren't the primary reasons SF won that game.

And Keep didn't do his share of heavy lifting that game? He didn't do the majority of it the previous week vs GB ?

It was that simple. In those games...facing minimal pressure...he YPA was 5.2 and he threw 1 TD and 5 picks. From the games I watched, there was no other team that I can think of that employed this strategy. They all came after him...which opened up his ability to run...which is what he'd rather do.

So nobody else noticed the success LSU had, or if they did they ignored and chose to get slashed for 300 pass/100 rush instead? Like I said I agree with you on other things about him but on this, come on man.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 03:32 PM
:lolYou keep bringing up the GB games to support your point...Their defense has been atrocious since winning the SB in 2010, so how hard can it be to put #'s on that D? Alex Smith beat GB (in Lambeau) in the 2012 opener too, so again it was nothing special. Also, don't forget to acknowledge the horribly thrown ball to Micah Hyde I alluded to earlier. If that was Richard Sherman (or any NFL-quality player) that would've been 6 pts the other way. Ballgame. Kaep is a one-trick pony, sorry.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 03:34 PM
How many other teams are capable of exploiting what LSU did?...last I checked they're always top-5 in talent (especially defensive prospects) in the country.

FkLA
02-18-2014, 03:52 PM
last I checked they're always top-5 in talent (especially defensive prospects) in the country.

so is bama, florida and teams like ole miss/auburn aren't too far off either

FkLA
02-18-2014, 03:55 PM
:lolYou keep bringing up the GB games to support your point...Their defense has been atrocious since winning the SB in 2010, so how hard can it be to put #'s on that D? Alex Smith beat GB (in Lambeau) in the 2012 opener too, so again it was nothing special. Also, don't forget to acknowledge the horribly thrown ball to Micah Hyde I alluded to earlier. If that was Richard Sherman (or any NFL-quality player) that would've been 6 pts the other way. Ballgame. Kaep is a one-trick pony, sorry.

:lol It's a hopeless argument with you. Even if they enjoy success it's downplayed.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 03:59 PM
:lol It's a hopeless argument with you. Even if they enjoy success it's downplayed.
:lolI'm on your side in the JFF thing, but you're going about it the wrong way by propping up guys of pro teams who have a negligible impact on their teams overall success.

FkLA
02-18-2014, 04:14 PM
:lolI'm on your side in the JFF thing, but you're going about it the wrong way by propping up guys of pro teams who have a negligible impact on their teams overall success.

Think it's more than negligible in Kaeps case but regardless he was brought up in response to the 'dual threats can't win period' BS. Football isn't coming from a Pistol offense or from the MWC so I'm not necessarily comparing them.

DeadlyDynasty
02-18-2014, 04:17 PM
I'd like to see JFF go to Cleveland or Minnesota--especially the latter, but both have great young talent. If he goes to JAX or HOU he'll never even be the best QB in his division.

FkLA
02-18-2014, 04:24 PM
God I hope not. Luck vs Football atleast twice a year would be fun tbh.

spurraider21
02-18-2014, 04:26 PM
Football is the only QB that I wouldn't hate the raiders drafting. If they are going to go qb it better be him

Raven
02-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Think it's more than negligible in Kaeps case but regardless he was brought up in response to the 'dual threats can't win period' BS. Football isn't coming from a Pistol offense or from the MWC so I'm not necessarily comparing them.

rodgers and luck are dual threat qbs tbh, that's different from a running qb.