iminol
02-14-2014, 03:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7V8uAxsSMI&feature=youtu.be

Budkin
02-14-2014, 03:35 PM
LeBron loves the Spurs! Come to SA LeBron! :lol

Sean Cagney
02-14-2014, 03:36 PM
Everyone has to respect the Spurs except some clown fans in here downstairs, even they do deep inside. What can you say bad?

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2014, 03:41 PM
Lebron has said that Duncan is the greatest player of the post-Jordan era and he loves Pop, too..

Bruno
02-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Spurs commands respect for what they have done for 15 years and last year final is no exception. There are very few "wrongs" in that period for them.

Saying that, respect is a very weak consolation prize compared to winning and last season is still a nightmare.

timtonymanu
02-14-2014, 04:03 PM
LeBron has become one of my favorite non-Spurs ever. Use to hate the guy but I just admire his game too much.

RD2191
02-14-2014, 04:05 PM
LeBron has become one of my favorite non-Spurs ever. Use to hate the guy but I just admire his game too much.
Turn in your fan card at the front office. :wakeup

timtonymanu
02-14-2014, 04:08 PM
Turn in your fan card at the front office. :wakeup

Just being a true San Antonio Heat fan, tbh. :(

spurs1990
02-14-2014, 04:15 PM
James is a good guy. Don't think any fan base outside Cleveland can hold resentment towards him.

In the few games I've seen him play he's incredibly unselfish compared to his peers.

James is cool.

RD2191
02-14-2014, 04:32 PM
Just being a true San Antonio Heat fan, tbh. :(
:lol

TDomination
02-14-2014, 05:06 PM
duncans vs james in the finals (1-1)

we need a rematch this year in the finals to break the tie

UZER
02-14-2014, 06:08 PM
"Its great for sports"....yes, but not great for tv execs.

hater
02-14-2014, 06:31 PM
bald lookin nigga loves ginobili

that's fo sho

HI-FI
02-14-2014, 06:50 PM
Spurs commands respect for what they have done for 15 years and last year final is no exception. There are very few "wrongs" in that period for them.

Saying that, respect is a very weak consolation prize compared to winning and last season is still a nightmare.
this. appreciate the respect from Lebron but things still need improvement.

that's fo sho
:lmao

AussieFanKurt
02-14-2014, 06:55 PM
Lebron has said that Duncan is the greatest player of the post-Jordan era and he loves Pop, too..

when did he say this? got a vid?

AussieFanKurt
02-14-2014, 06:56 PM

that's fo sho

:lmao :lol brothas

SanDiegoSpursFan
02-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Great player but many of his fans are just younger versions of Kobe fans, so I hate most of his fan base and that makes it hard for me to like him.

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2014, 07:05 PM
when did he say this? got a vid?

There's a video somewhere, but I'll just link the Laker report on it since it's funnier:lol..

http://www.lakersnation.com/lebron-james-says-tim-duncan-not-kobe-is-generations-best-player/2013/06/06/

CitizenDwayne
02-14-2014, 07:56 PM
:cry Lebron said something nice about us
:cry I like him now

Brutalis
02-14-2014, 07:59 PM

When?

Ginobili3
02-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Never hated him actually lol, I just hate the last 2 games of last season

KL2
02-14-2014, 09:26 PM
Manu carried them to a win last year, of course he loves SA

SpurPadre
02-14-2014, 09:40 PM
Yeah but he's still an arrogant prick who has to tell everybody he's going to bump someone off from the ''mount Rushmore'' of the nba instead of letting the media and others do that talking for him. He's also a piece of shit for this:http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0524/p09s01-coop.html

td4mvp2k
02-14-2014, 10:22 PM

td4mvp2k
02-14-2014, 10:25 PM
Yeah but he's still an arrogant prick who has to tell everybody he's going to bump someone off from the ''mount Rushmore'' of the nba instead of letting the media and others do that talking for him. He's also a piece is shit for this:http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0524/p09s01-coop.html+1

Mikeanaro
02-14-2014, 10:33 PM
Fuck him, who is gonna talk shit about other teams during the All Star Weedend is not very good for business you know...

daslicer
02-14-2014, 11:03 PM
Fuck him, who is gonna talk shit about other teams during the All Star Weedend is not very good for business you know...

Alonzo Mourning use to talk shit about the knicks during the All-star weekend.

Mikeanaro
02-14-2014, 11:55 PM
Alonzo Mourning use to talk shit about the knicks during the All-star weekend.
I guess the Knicks organization was laughing during his kidney failures too much Roids can make you that, there is no need to talk bad about other teams thats stupid... like Zo

Kool Bob Love
02-15-2014, 01:48 AM
Fuck him and MIA. SRS

spurs1990
02-15-2014, 03:04 AM
It's a stretch to tie James to the civil strife in Africa. How many degrees of separation in that link?

How do you blame China for reaching for any and every energy source to feed it's colossal industry.

barakz21
02-15-2014, 08:37 AM

Gotta agree. I STILL hate him though, but you gotta be a blind hater not to be amazed at his game. The man can do everything. And he's gone a very long way too. I remember back int the 07 finals and people were saying he plays porous D, to say the last. Nowadays? All defensive team.

exstatic
02-15-2014, 09:22 AM
Everyone has to respect the Spurs except some clown fans in here downstairs, even they do deep inside. What can you say bad?

Shit. "Fans" upstairs don't even respect the Spurs.

ohmwrecker
02-15-2014, 11:11 AM
He's so dumb.

Chillen
02-15-2014, 12:32 PM
Good idea to kiss some Spurs ass in case of a Finals rematch. He only has 2 NBA titles because he teamed up with 2 All-Stars in Miami. Spurs NBA titles were done with drafting, etc, in other words the hard way in this league. I don't have anything against him except that he chose to win NBA titles the easy way in Miami. He is the greatest player in basketball today outside of Kevin Durant but I would have more respect for him personally if he led the Cavs to an NBA title, I think he has tarnished his legacy in Miami because he took the easy road and Jordan would never do that to Bulls fans.

superjames1992
02-15-2014, 12:33 PM
LeBron would be a great backup SF to Kawhi, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Good idea to kiss some Spurs ass in case of a Finals rematch. He only has 2 NBA titles because he teamed up with 2 All-Stars in Miami. Spurs NBA titles were done with drafting, etc, in other words the hard way in this league. I don't have anything against him except that he chose to win NBA titles the easy way in Miami. He is the greatest player in basketball today outside of Kevin Durant but I would have more respect for him personally if he led the Cavs to an NBA title, I think he has tarnished his legacy in Miami because he took the easy road and Jordan would never do that to Bulls fans.

Jordan played a part in the murder of his own father, I don't think he gives a fuck about Bulls fans:lol..

02-15-2014, 01:53 PM

irishock
02-15-2014, 02:10 PM

:lol Chicago faggot... I bet James cares a lot about your respect for him :lol

thunderup
02-15-2014, 02:13 PM
:cry

timtonymanu
02-15-2014, 02:40 PM

:lol took the easy road out. Have you seen his supporting cast? That team is 1st round exit at best without him.

SpurPadre
02-15-2014, 03:19 PM
Another reason he's a piece of shit, although this is hilarious, I admit: http://fansided.com/2013/06/19/chael-sonnen-on-lebron-james-his-hair-went-north-talents-went-south-and-mother-went-west/?utm_source=scribol

Clipper Nation
02-15-2014, 04:11 PM
I think he has tarnished his legacy in Miami because he took the easy road and Jordan would never do that to Bulls fans.

"Five more years and I'm out of here. I'm marking these days on a calendar, like I'm in jail. I'm tired of being used by this organization, by the league, by the writers, by everyone."
- Michael Jordan, early in his career

Clipper Nation
02-15-2014, 04:14 PM
:lol took the easy road out. Have you seen his supporting cast? That team is 1st round exit at best without him.

:lmao Not to mention, Jordan had Phil, Pippen, Rodman, and the most important sidekick of all - David Stern....

daslicer
02-15-2014, 04:29 PM
I guess the Knicks organization was laughing during his kidney failures too much Roids can make you that, there is no need to talk bad about other teams thats stupid... like Zo

Zo always cracked me up with his trash talk because he never delivered especially against the Knicks. He talked shit about them every year and went out in playoffs against them except in '97 but that was due to Knick key players getting suspended. I will never forget when he was on the hornets and before a game said David Robinson was soft after he said that Drob dropped 50 on him and he only had 10 points.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-15-2014, 04:49 PM
There's a video somewhere, but I'll just link the Laker report on it since it's funnier:lol..

http://www.lakersnation.com/lebron-james-says-tim-duncan-not-kobe-is-generations-best-player/2013/06/06/
:lmao that article

Skull-1
02-15-2014, 04:59 PM

And one.

Skull-1
02-15-2014, 05:01 PM
Gotta agree. I STILL hate him though, but you gotta be a blind hater not to be amazed at his game. The man can do everything. And he's gone a very long way too. I remember back int the 07 finals and people were saying he plays porous D, to say the last. Nowadays? All defensive team.

PEDs. :wakeup

jARS mEsH sEt
02-15-2014, 05:43 PM

Have you seen the spurs play lately brah :lol Trust me, I don't think he's too worried about that. The 2014 Spurs' ceiling is 2nd round fodder with the way we've been playing.

Mikeanaro
02-15-2014, 06:37 PM
Zo always cracked me up with his trash talk because he never delivered especially against the Knicks. He talked shit about them every year and went out in playoffs against them except in '97 but that was due to Knick key players getting suspended. I will never forget when he was on the hornets and before a game said David Robinson was soft after he said that Drob dropped 50 on him and he only had 10 points.
You are right, the thing with trash talking is you need to prove it on court if not you are a clown, I canīt stand Garnett either that MF spent all his career talking shit about everybody like he was the duke of loyalty bleeding green and all that shit...look him now in Brooklyn poor POS.

heyheymymy
02-16-2014, 10:01 AM
PEDs. :wakeup

Rare to agree with Skull-1 but I was just about to say, pretty easy to be all-defense when you're swigging growth hormones.