PDA

View Full Version : Marvel developing solo film for Goddess

Rogue
02-14-2014, 10:44 PM
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/marvel-black-widow-scarlett-johansson-1201104415/

Marvel Studios Developing Stand-Alone Black Widow Film for Scarlett Johansson
Marvel Studios (http://variety.com/t/marvel-studios/) is developing a film that would revolve around Black Widow, the character played byScarlett Johansson (http://variety.com/t/scarlett-johansson/) in the “Iron Man” and “The Avengers (http://variety.com/t/the-avengers/)” franchises.Studio president Kevin Feige has long been high on the character even before her role was expanded for April’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier.” When promoting the homevideo release for “Iron Man 2,” in 2010, he said, “We’ve already started discussions with Scarlett (Johansson) about the idea of a solo movie and have begun putting together concepts, but ‘The Avengers’ comes first.”
But Feige is once again discussing the prospects for a Black Widow film now that “The Winter Soldier” is about to be released on April 4.
“We wanted to change the dynamic of the cinematic universe with this film,” Feige told Total Film magazine in a new interview about the “Captain America” sequel. “We wanted Cap and really the entire cinematic universe to be very different at the end of ‘Winter Soldier’ than it is at the beginning.”

According to Chris Evans, who plays Captain America, Black Widow’s storyline in “The Winter Soldier” revolves around “her coming to terms with her history, that she’s been a spy, and spies aren’t necessarily trustworthy,” he told Total Film.
That will be further explored in “The Avengers: Age of Ultron,” out in 2015. Film starts production in March.
“(Black) Widow’s part in that is very big,” Feige said. “We learn more about her past and learn more about where she came from and how she became in that film. The notion of exploring that even further in her own film would be great, and we have some development work with that. When we meet the Avengers at the top of ‘Age of Ultron,’ it’s a very different landscape than we left them at the end of the first film. Partially, that’s because we love the rhythm that the comicbooks have developed — each of the characters appear in their runs, occasionally they get together for a big event or crossover series, they part again, and then they come back together again.”
It’s unclear whether Marvel hopes to have a Black Widow movie become part of its third phase of films, which so far includes “Ant-Man,” “Doctor Strange” and the third installments of “The Avengers” and “Captain America.”
Phase two includes “Iron Man 3,” “Thor: The Dark World,” “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” “Guardians of the Galaxy” and “The Avengers: Age of Ultron.”

Can't Mutha Fuckin' wait!!! :flag:

CubanSucks
02-14-2014, 10:47 PM
That would be bad. Fucking clunker of an idea if I've ever seen one. Not trying to troll you either

Reck
02-14-2014, 10:49 PM
What will be her means of travel? Maybe a flying pig? That way Jennifer Lawrence can play that part.

Reck
02-14-2014, 10:52 PM
That would be bad. Fucking clunker of an idea if I've ever seen one. Not trying to troll you either

I sort of agree with you.

To this date, movies starting a stand alone female superhero character have failed miserably. Catwoman, Elektra and so on.

I honestly dont know anything about the character the Black Widow so we should see.

Avante
02-14-2014, 11:00 PM
6PxvpIHjNkc

Rogue
02-14-2014, 11:18 PM
I just hope her film won't involve any love story with that dickface Clint Barton. That said, I wouldn't mind watching IronMan or CA banging Goddess, but I would certainly drive myself mad just by seeing, or even imagining Goddess's boobs or ass being fondled at the shitty wanking hands of Clint Barton, Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Romain Dauriac :ihit:

TDMVPDPOY
02-14-2014, 11:28 PM
overrated character, same with SHIELD members

never understand why the mutants and heroes follow shields orders, they are just a group of high skilled people who have no superpowers coatriding behind the heroes success...

fury aka samuel l jackson character has got to be the lamest character, is fury also the same character in the punisher?...speaking of fury, dude didnt even kill anything in the avengers movie, while he was gettin his shit kicked in

Rogue
02-15-2014, 12:11 AM
That's exactly why people like Fury imho. Dude's hilarious as hell, just like the bald-head Agent Coulson. You always need some funny guys (like Fury, Coulson and Downey) to add some entertaining elements to the film imho.

ohmwrecker
02-15-2014, 12:13 AM
They are getting greedy.

Jacob1983
02-15-2014, 12:59 AM
Marvel super hero movies are basically the Guitar Hero of movies.

CubanSucks
02-15-2014, 12:59 AM
I wouldn't even give Wonder Woman a chance at a good movie tbh (unless it has some good bondage). How the hell are they gonna sell a glorified ninja? And don't even mention Batman. He had the money, gadgets, intelligence, prestige as a character, and he doesn't work for a fucking agency

TDMVPDPOY
02-15-2014, 01:33 AM
I wouldn't even give Wonder Woman a chance at a good movie tbh (unless it has some good bondage). How the hell are they gonna sell a glorified ninja? And don't even mention Batman. He had the money, gadgets, intelligence, prestige as a character, and he doesn't work for a fucking agency

was watching some justice league cartoons, i was like wtf is WW, bitch is haxed

Rogue
04-07-2014, 08:42 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3480822/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

gonna be the first film for the post-natal Goddess, tbh :cry

lefty
04-07-2014, 10:43 AM
At first I thought it was a bad idea, but now that Marvel is digging more into her past, I think it's a good idea :D

spurraider21
04-07-2014, 11:24 AM
she was awesome in cap america 2, wouldn't mind her featuring, but i feel like that character would need quite a bit of support, maybe some dude to plow her ass at some point in the film

Rogue
04-07-2014, 07:50 PM
^ excellent idea bro, just to expose French dick Dauriac publicly as the cuckold that he's always been, tbh.