PDA

View Full Version : OT: The NBA Forum will never be the same, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2014, 03:34 AM
In 8 days, 8 hours and 25 minutes, Harlem will be dropping bombshells on the NBA Forum, tbh..

- A revelation of the true identity of one of the most popular posters in NBA Forum history

And

- Embarrassing pictures found online of a prominent figure in the NBA Forum:lol

Stay tuned, tbh, the NBA Forum will never be the same after this, I promise..

Calispursfan11
02-15-2014, 03:41 AM
lol

Robz4000
02-15-2014, 03:42 AM
Narutoluva dressed as Naruto? FWIW I think someone posted them already, but you might as well post them again.

MeloHype
02-15-2014, 03:48 AM
Cool

Avante
02-15-2014, 03:57 AM
In 8 days, 8 hours and 25 minutes, Harlem will be dropping bombshells on the NBA Forum, tbh..

- A revelation of the true identity of one of the most popular posters in NBA Forum history

And

- Embarrassing pictures found online of a prominent figure in the NBA Forum:lol

Stay tuned, tbh, the NBA Forum will never be the same after this, I promise..

No big secret about who you are (not that anyone cares)

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/a/adrianstreet/10.jpg

dirk4mvp
02-15-2014, 03:57 AM
:yawn so who's getting outed as a yellow belly this time tbh

TDMVPDPOY
02-15-2014, 04:25 AM
8 DAYS 8HRS....go suck a dick faggot

Rogue
02-15-2014, 09:12 AM

And

What you're gonna reveal in 8 days, 8 hours and 25 minutes will turn out to be similar to what your bowlegged homegirl Ellen Page revealed yesterday, I can boldly predict. I know you're referring to yourself, just as clearly as we know the fact that you're gay.

Laws against same-sex sexuality[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Same-sex_relationship&action=edit&section=11)]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/World_homosexuality_laws.svg/350px-World_homosexuality_laws.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_homosexuality_laws.svg)http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.23wmf13/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_homosexuality_laws.svg)
State acceptance of homosexuality

Homosexuality legal

Same-sex marriage1

Other type of partnership (or unregistered cohabitation)1

Foreign same-sex marriages recognized1

Limited recognition of same-sex marriages at the federal level, no state level recognition

No recognition of same-sex couples

Homosexuality illegal/restrictions

Laws restricting freedom of expression and association2

De jure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_jure) penalty that is de facto (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_facto)not enforced

Imprisonment

Imprisonment (up to life sentence)

Up to death

:lmao Canada
:lmao Brazil
:lmao Australia
:lmao France
:lmao England
:lmao California

Brazil
02-15-2014, 09:21 AM
What you're gonna reveal in 8 days, 8 hours and 25 minutes will turn out to be similar to what your bowlegged homegirl Ellen Page revealed yesterday, I can boldly predict. I know you're referring to yourself, just as clearly as we know the fact that you're gay.

Laws against same-sex sexuality[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Same-sex_relationship&action=edit&section=11)]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/World_homosexuality_laws.svg/350px-World_homosexuality_laws.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_homosexuality_laws.svg)http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.23wmf13/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_homosexuality_laws.svg)
State acceptance of homosexuality

Homosexuality legal
Same-sex marriage1
Other type of partnership (or unregistered cohabitation)1
Foreign same-sex marriages recognized1
Limited recognition of same-sex marriages at the federal level, no state level recognition
No recognition of same-sex couples
Homosexuality illegal/restrictions
Laws restricting freedom of expression and association2
De jure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_jure) penalty that is de facto (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_facto)not enforced
Imprisonment
Imprisonment (up to life sentence)
Up to death

:lmao Canada
:lmao Brazil
:lmao Australia
:lmao France
:lmao England
:lmao California

No legend on your map dumbass

Rogue
02-15-2014, 09:26 AM
having a hard time swallowing the shit down your throat, bro? Both Brazil and France are colored as most gay-friendly states... feels like a double hit, doesn't it? :lmao

Brazil
02-15-2014, 09:40 AM
having a hard time swallowing the shit down your throat, bro? Both Brazil and France are colored as most gay-friendly states... feels like a double hit, doesn't it? :lmao

Still no legend fuck face

Kind a sad to go from elite poster to laughing stock of the nba forum, time to retire your goddess schtick and get back to work imho.

i also find funny gay country citizen spends his nights fucking your beloved Hollywood attention whore

sook
02-15-2014, 10:55 AM
3rd person talk is always sad tbh,

I bet its going to be one of your manufactured trolls which is also sad, tbh.

BUMP
02-15-2014, 11:16 AM
you lost me at the first sentence! haha Maybe it'd just personal experience, but an education degree (by that I mean general studies teaching at the middle school or below level here in texas) Has no concrete background in relevance to what they teach, it attempts to give teaching methods but in reality they reciprocate everything from textbooks and ppts. Maybe I'm being a little harsh on educators, don't get me wrong I appreciate what they do, but most lower level teachers aren't well versed scientific studies. This presents a problem in how the information is transferred from teacher to student, the teacher forces them to memorize it just because thats their "job", but a true educator must be passionate about what he/she teaches, they must be so well versed in the matter that they want to get everyone around them curious and excited to learn more. Here in Texas we are failing at that by letting teachers for young minds fall short of this standard, and just take the most basic of classes to get by.
Now, as a biologist (that means I actually have my bachelors of Science* not bachelors of arts!) in specifically biology, I am able to tell you there is a HUGE difference between degrees earned, AND from what university it was earned from. In addition, specific instructors make it even more of a black or white issue. The class/ grade/ hours that are required to complete each degree are vastly different. Not to mention the difference in applied sciences (which is a generic degree taking the normal core science classes required by all, and then 2-3 in environmental biology fields, which is very broad itself!)

The fact that you haven't watched it yet speaks for itself, I guess with all that cockgobbling you haven't found the time. I get it haha.

But I must admit I love science, I really really do. I love looking at something and trying to understand the most basic components of it and how it works.
In fact one of my most challenging tasks as an undergrad was to write a research paper about any topic that pertained to human behavioral development. I undertook the daunting task of "the evolution of religion". It was very difficult at first because I didn't want to offend anyone, and I wanted to come from an un-biased approach. I used my personal background as an EX-islamic and EX-christian (yes I've read [most of] the Bible) to construct it. I investigated Judaism for the sake of the paper (due to it being the oldest major monotheistic religion). But what I found most fascinating was to close my eyes and imagine what an early hominid individual would have seen, felt, and feared from his surroundings. That is where I developed one of my theories of myth creation that may have led to the development of good versus evil, and so on as the generations progressed. It is fascinating how we can create an illusion of though from conscious and subconscious experiences into a concrete mythical situation that may or may not ever occur. The answer to how these thoughts occur lies in the evolution of our brain, how the happenstance of a developmental quirk collaborated so beautifully with the survivability of that organism into believing in something that wasn't there. That my friend is a discussion better left for some chai and attentive ears

scanry
02-15-2014, 12:02 PM

Kind a sad to go from elite poster to laughing stock of the nba forum, time to retire your goddess schtick and get back to work imho.

i also find funny gay country citizen spends his nights fucking your beloved Hollywood attention whore

Brazil going ham. :wow

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2014, 12:37 PM

:lmao:lmao..

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2014, 12:37 PM
3rd person talk is always sad tbh,

I bet its going to be one of your manufactured trolls which is also sad, tbh.

I haven't had a troll in over a year, Kori Ellis has confirmed, relax:lol..

irishock
02-15-2014, 01:26 PM

:wow....

Killakobe81
02-15-2014, 01:57 PM
Bigger attention whore than Kobe,Dwight and Lebron combined?

Funny crap though ...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-15-2014, 03:30 PM
:wakeup
:lol

:lmao

this is absolute gold. You're telling me you're actually taking you're time out of the day to look up information and pictures about other dudes :lol.. And you think this is actually going to change something.. Over the internet no less? Oh my god & were supposed to believe this dude actually fucks bitches and has a life outside of the forums? Hahaha

My god dude.. I really try not to respond to your troll/stupid threads.. But come on dude.. This is just straight sad.. "8 days guys" - like anyone cares .

"please don't make us wait Harlem" :cry

whoever you post isn't Canadian therefore, has a better life/higher ceiling than you.

:rollinDamn thanks for the laugh bro

Brazil
02-15-2014, 03:32 PM

this is absolute gold. You're telling me you're actually taking you're time out of the day to look up information and pictures about other dudes :lol.. And you think this is actually going to change something.. Over the internet no less? Oh my god & were supposed to believe this dude actually fucks bitches and has a life outside of the forums? Hahaha

My god dude.. I really try not to respond to your troll/stupid threads.. But come on dude.. This is just straight sad.. "8 days guys" - like anyone cares .

whoever you post isn't Canadian therefore, has a better life/higher ceiling than you.

Damn for somebody who doesn't care that's a long post

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Damn for somebody who doesn't care that's a long post

Lol I'm sorry. Why exactly would I care?

Brazil
02-15-2014, 03:38 PM
Lol I'm sorry. Why exactly would I care?

:cry I make long sentences with a bunch of :lol and :lmao to say I don't care :cry

irishock

You should work on your English, ugh, tbh...

unforeseen

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/TOxY58B_zps96b08565.gif

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-15-2014, 03:40 PM
:cry I make long sentences with a bunch of :lol and :lmao to say I don't care :cry
:cry you caught me

please dont expose any of my friends on spurstalk :cry

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-15-2014, 03:41 PM
You should work on your English, ugh, tbh...

Autocorrect blows, tbh..

Brazil
02-15-2014, 03:42 PM
:cry you caught me

Yup I did a pretty good job

kobe4life
02-15-2014, 04:21 PM
I see your going through tough times and because your life has gotten rough now you want to convert to Koballah. You see that worshiping the Great Satan(Lebron) hasn't gotten you anywhere in life. Converting to Koballah is the first step in the road to recovery. I guarantee you by converting to Koballah you will finally get the fat white women that you desire.

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2014, 05:06 PM
:yawn so who's getting outed as a yellow belly this time tbh

Who was it the first time, tbh?..

Reck
02-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Autocorrect blows, tbh..

I dont think that's gonna fly. Autocorrect my ass.

You didn't just write an essay on your mobile phone. Add to that the emoticons dont even show there. You have to use the actual name of them with the : besides them.

Leon Black
02-15-2014, 07:00 PM

:lol Brazil dick slappng that bitch nigga

jeebus
02-15-2014, 07:08 PM
:lol Brazil dick slappng that bitch nigga
I'm a fan of your avatar and sig imo.

koriwhat
02-16-2014, 03:33 PM
oh no! outing another schmuck behind a computer screen... big deal. HH, you're pathetic.

Splits
02-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Phew, thought Capri_Son was returning when I read the title.

Arcadian
02-16-2014, 04:07 PM
I anxiously await with dick-in-hand.

Thebesteva
02-21-2014, 04:07 PM
So what was the big surprise?

irishock
02-21-2014, 04:20 PM
2 more days.

Bynumite
02-21-2014, 06:09 PM
Harlem already made that thread where he came out the closet. I think now he will reveal which poster is his life long partner.

If i had to guess, i think his butt buddy is Thunderup aka Big Fag.

Double-Up
02-23-2014, 07:33 PM
Come with the goods nigga...

Kool Bob Love
02-23-2014, 07:34 PM
Come with the goods nigga...

Bend over....I'll come with the goods.....

HarlemHeat37
02-23-2014, 07:39 PM
The poster in question PM'd me after this thread was created and we reached an agreement, tbh:lol..

I'm not a Kobe-ass snitch, so we'll see if this nigga welches on our deal..

Double-Up
02-23-2014, 07:43 PM
The poster in question PM'd me after this thread was created and we reached an agreement, tbh:lol..

I'm not a Kobe-ass snitch, so we'll see if this nigga welches on our deal..

Sounds like Koolaidman...:lol

irishock
02-23-2014, 07:51 PM
Any hints? Mav fan, Laker fan?

Double-Up
02-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Bend over....I'll come with the goods.....

Chill out with that faggot ass shit.

jeebus
02-23-2014, 08:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8GImsSX.gif

The Reckoning
02-23-2014, 08:01 PM
lame thread 0.1/10

Kool Bob Love
02-23-2014, 08:44 PM
No homo. Also good luck vs suns, son.:toast

Double-Up
02-23-2014, 08:52 PM
No homo. Also good luck vs suns, son.:toast

Appreciate that...if Harden's healthy we should get the W.

DMC
02-23-2014, 10:05 PM
In the spirit of this thread, I have the dime on about 5 motherfuckers here that I am going to drop in 2 days. These are heavy hitters.

spurraider21
02-23-2014, 10:07 PM
I hope your dimes are more substantive than just commenting "Philo^" after everything I say

benefactor
02-23-2014, 10:10 PM
DMC doesn't bluff. He outed SBM so bad he cried to Kori.

spurraider21
02-23-2014, 10:11 PM
DMC doesn't bluff. He outed SBM so bad he cried to Kori.
that's true, can't deny it

FuzzyLumpkins
02-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Brazil going ham. :wow

ham = anger
anger = lose
ham = lose

RsxPiimp
02-23-2014, 10:27 PM
This going to be epic.

DMC
02-23-2014, 10:28 PM
I hope your dimes are more substantive than just commenting "Philo^" after everything I say

Philo ^

thunderup
02-23-2014, 10:32 PM
ham = anger
anger = lose
ham = lose
That's incorrect, you sensitive fag, it reads Hard As a Motherfucker.

scanry
02-23-2014, 11:41 PM

irishock
02-23-2014, 11:43 PM