PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari Belinelli - 2nd highest points scored in 3pt competition round in 28 years

hater
02-16-2014, 12:12 AM
of course nobody is talking about it but Marco scored 24 points, nobody has ever scored 24 points in a tie breaking final.

He has also scored 24 points in a Final, the 2nd highest score since Jason Kapono's 25 points.

Additionally he scored 62 points in the 3 rounds. Easily the highest score ever in 3pt shooting competition history.

IMO these feats easily put him in the books within the 5 best shooters in 3pt All Star history.(kapono, price, bird, peja and now Marco) The sick thing is he did this in his 3rd round, I am pretty sure he would have gotten over 30 pts had there been a 4th round. while most shooters get tired and start missing, this nigga somehow gets better.

this proves this nigga is clutch as shit and has the stamina of a stallion. And also proves he's the best free agent signing in the history of the Spurs franchise (as I called it months ago)

:tu

hats off to RC and Pop for pulling the biggest signing of the season :tu

Juggity
02-16-2014, 12:16 AM
weren't there more of those bonus balls this year though than in previous years? So the relative points earned can't be compared year-to-year

hater
02-16-2014, 12:18 AM
weren't there more of those bonus balls this year though than in previous years? So the relative points earned can't be compared year-to-year

not sure but even if that was the case, that 3rd Beli round would have won most 3pt competitions IMO

gospursgojas
02-16-2014, 12:24 AM
Score is skewed...there was a rack entirely of money balls

DMC
02-16-2014, 12:28 AM
Yeah the entire point of the OP is moot since the format has changed to +4 points.

Sean Cagney
02-16-2014, 12:52 AM

They are ruining the events from this shit here to the dunk contest which literally was about 5 minutes long! Then it's over and the East wins? They ruin things every year it seems, guess they thought it was a bright idea.

TheWriter
02-16-2014, 12:54 AM
not sure but even if that was the case, that 3rd Beli round would have won most 3pt competitions IMO

He did well but all other years only had 5 money balls (2 pts), this year there were 9.

hater
02-16-2014, 12:57 AM

Im gona go ahead and say that doesnt matter. Point still stands.

They introduced the 3pt line in the 80s. And did Kobe score those 80 points or not. Yes he did.

Plus even if you take those 3 or so points from Ferrari. HE STILL scored highest 3 rounds in history IMO plus he got better at each round.

Point still stands. Belli is among 5 best shooters in 3 pt contest history and greatest signing in spurs history.

rayjayjohnson
02-16-2014, 01:06 AM
of course nobody is talking about it but Marco scored 24 points, nobody has ever scored 24 points in a tie breaking final.

no one talks about it because it's a 3 pt contest.

s'ok, spurfan, take wins where you can get them

jARS mEsH sEt
02-16-2014, 01:24 AM

:lmao @ retard nuggets fans getting trolled so easily

ElNono
02-16-2014, 01:25 AM
Yeah, love Belli, but this time around they added more points to be scored with the full moneyball rack... still GOAT, tbh

cd021
02-16-2014, 01:40 AM
Its a fun competition but fairly meaning less in the grand scheme. Just matters what he does in a game.

jARS mEsH sEt
02-16-2014, 02:15 AM
He had 18 through 4 racks in the final round. He made 3 of 5 shots (for 6 points total) on the final rack to bring his score to 24 points, including the very last money ball (which would've been a money ball using the old system)

His equivalent score (using the old system) is therefore 18 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 22

Where does 22 rank in the 3 point competition?

His score is only inflated by 2 points.

apalisoc_9
02-16-2014, 02:20 AM
Its a fun competition but fairly meaning less in the grand scheme. Just matters what he does in a game.

meh, It was pretty obvious from the way everyone looked that it mattered for them..

It's not a spurs thing, sure..But It mattered a lot to marco.

tenbeersbold
02-16-2014, 04:58 AM

He has also scored 24 points in a Final, the 2nd highest score since Jason Kapono's 25 points.

Additionally he scored 62 points in the 3 rounds. Easily the highest score ever in 3pt shooting competition history.

IMO these feats easily put him in the books within the 5 best shooters in 3pt All Star history.(kapono, price, bird, peja and now Marco) The sick thing is he did this in his 3rd round, I am pretty sure he would have gotten over 30 pts had there been a 4th round. while most shooters get tired and start missing, this nigga somehow gets better.

this proves this nigga is clutch as shit and has the stamina of a stallion. And also proves he's the best free agent signing in the history of the Spurs franchise (as I called it months ago)

:tu

hats off to RC and Pop for pulling the biggest signing of the season :tu

LMFAO,shit take per par tbqfh....

At anyone thinking Beli is gonna put the Spurs over the top

Its more than obvious the only way the Spurs get back to the top is w/ better DEFENSE...PERIOD

Beli is a total liability on that end,his role is no more than Neal's was...5-8 minutes w/ the 2nd unit

Any more than that and its lights out for the Spurs.

Scoring aint the Spurs problem,getting STOPS are

kobyz
02-16-2014, 10:23 AM
Belli is garbage, never saw before such amount of air balls in 3 point competition... And also that I just awake out of sleep pose of his, very bad! In real intensive competitive games this attitude will gonna make him to fail big time, I think in playoff he will poll a roger mason...

Raven
02-16-2014, 11:28 AM
:lol @ clutch and 3 point contest in the same sentence

exstatic
02-16-2014, 12:00 PM

:lol Condescension from a Nuggets fan, the only former ABA team to NOT make the NBA Finals. That's rich.

TampaDude
02-16-2014, 12:25 PM
Boom! Marco! Winner!

Dex
02-16-2014, 12:48 PM
Glad it went to OT tbh. 2 rounds is just too short. Giving the players 3 rounds gives them a chance to actually get a rhythm.

If they are going to insist on forcing the East vs. West thing down our throats, should go from field of 8 (4v4) to field of 4 (best 2v2) to field of 2 (best 1v1).

polandprzem
02-16-2014, 12:52 PM
he's 1st tbh in this new rules

ElNono
02-16-2014, 01:14 PM
He had 18 through 4 racks in the final round. He made 3 of 5 shots (for 6 points total) on the final rack to bring his score to 24 points, including the very last money ball (which would've been a money ball using the old system)

His equivalent score (using the old system) is therefore 18 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 22

Where does 22 rank in the 3 point competition?

His score is only inflated by 2 points.

It ranks him in 4th place, alongside other notables:
Kapono: 25 pts
Mark Price, Kapono: 24 pts
Kyrie Irving: 23 pts
Larry Bird, Steve Kerr, Peja Stojaković, Marco Belinelli: 22 pts

Poolboy5623
02-16-2014, 02:20 PM
Pretty sure he set the record for most airballs in the competition as well?

Arcadian
02-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Just repeating what others have said, but it is crucially important...There was a rack full of money balls, thus potentially inflating everyone's score by up to 4 points.

But really, comparisons across time are pointless anyway. All that matters is that everyone competing yesterday had the same rules, and Marco was the best.

Marco Beli-fucking-nelli. Bitches.

jARS mEsH sEt
02-16-2014, 04:18 PM
It takes 2nd grade arithmetic to correct for the money ball rack :lol

dunkman
02-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Did Ferrari win the contest, tbh?

hater
02-16-2014, 04:59 PM
It ranks him in 4th place, alongside other notables:
Kapono: 25 pts
Mark Price, Kapono: 24 pts
Kyrie Irving: 23 pts
Larry Bird, Steve Kerr, Peja Stojaković, Marco Belinelli: 22 pts

thanks

as I said, point still stands, most points in a competition, most points in a tie breaking final and biggest meatballs in Playoff history = GOAT

:lmao Ferrari doubters eating a shit sandwich :lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bgmb-VHCYAEmKjM.jpg

DMC
02-16-2014, 06:09 PM
They are ruining the events from this shit here to the dunk contest which literally was about 5 minutes long! Then it's over and the East wins? They ruin things every year it seems, guess they thought it was a bright idea.

The events suck so bad that someone has been tasked with changing them. When stars stopped participating, the events became shit. Too much money involved for a star to blow out a knee trying some stupid ass dunk for a piece of tin. Also, too much at steak if someone like Lebron lost to someone like Wall.

DMC
02-16-2014, 06:11 PM
Pretty sure he set the record for most airballs in the competition as well?

A miss is a miss. There was no resetting of the shot clock and the Spurs don't rebound well.

heyheymymy
02-16-2014, 06:13 PM
thanks

as I said, point still stands, most points in a competition, most points in a tie breaking final and biggest meatballs in Playoff history = GOAT

hell yes, I cosign hater.

Baam
02-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Meh I'd don't see how there's too much at stake for LeBron, Curry doesn't give a fuck about losing the 3pt contest... Doesn't make him less of a player... LeBron is extremely insecure is all.

hater
02-16-2014, 06:58 PM
The events suck so bad that someone has been tasked with changing them. When stars stopped participating, the events became shit. Too much money involved for a star to blow out a knee trying some stupid ass dunk for a piece of tin. Also, too much at steak if someone like Lebron lost to someone like Wall.

"too much at steak"

seems to me this fat nigga's hungry :lmao

DMC
02-16-2014, 07:22 PM
"too much at steak"

seems to me this fat nigga's hungry :lmao

lol thread failed after 1st post.

ElNono
02-16-2014, 07:58 PM
might be the only thing the Spurs win this season, tbh... props to GOAT Marco...

TheGreatYacht
02-25-2016, 01:11 AM
Did us a huge favor tonight.

Whatever Manu is missing in balls, Ferrari got it and some. Clutch mf

Spur 4 life :worthy:

UNT Eagles 2016
02-25-2016, 01:14 AM
Goose egg :lol

Chinook
02-25-2016, 01:15 AM
Kings fans want Beli off their team even more than I wanted him off the Spurs last year. :lol at people wanting to keep him over Green.

dabom
02-25-2016, 01:19 AM
Kings fans want Beli off their team even more than I wanted him off the Spurs last year. :lol at people wanting to keep him over Green.

He did ball out in 2015 playoffs and like 2 months when we signed him. Other than that he was a zero the whole time. I'm glad we got rid of that bum.

Worst SG in the league.

Marco Belinelli (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3190/marco-belinelli)
SAC

-6.43RPM :lol

Wow. :lmao

dabom
02-25-2016, 01:20 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/page/3/sort/RPM/position/2 :lmao

Kawhitstorm
02-25-2016, 01:32 AM
He beat Curry/Klay in a 3 point shooting competition.:king

Kawhitstorm
02-25-2016, 01:33 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/page/3/sort/RPM/position/2 :lmao

Gary Neal: http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/page/3/sort/RPM/position/1 :lmao

dabom
02-25-2016, 01:35 AM
Gary Neal: http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/page/3/sort/RPM/position/1 :lmao

OMg :lmao

Imagine what tony would get on another team? :lmao

FaM0us Skins
02-25-2016, 02:49 AM

Wow lol

ceds
02-25-2016, 06:52 AM

Coming from the guy who shot down anyone suggesting Aldridge > Bosh. Lol

Still think CB is on another level and miles ahead defensively ???

hater
02-25-2016, 07:07 AM
Miss u Ferrari :cry

obviously Kings dont know how to use sucb machinery. Give them a dodge :lol

hater
02-25-2016, 07:08 AM

:lol

Chinook
02-25-2016, 07:38 AM

:lol What a shitty attempt to take a jab at me. Statistically, Bosh is blowing LMA out of the water this year, and overall, Chris has a 5.88 RPM while Aldridge has a 1.43. And Raptor has a BPM of 2.6 and a VORP of 2.0, compared to LMA's 1.2 and 0.9.

Just like with Gasol and Splitter, I'm glad the Spurs have LMA since Bosh's career may be over. But to think you had a case to laugh because you thought Aldridge has been better or even comparable this year. It's just shameful. You're supposed to pick your spots well if you only have a few posts, and you totally missed here.

EDIT: Just to be a bit more comprehensive here, LMA is leading in PER and WS/48 (20.8 to 20.6 and .201 to .177, respectively), but both of those have a lot to do with playing on a better team. PER is based on efficiency and percentage-to-team stats. Bosh and LMA both have similar usages rates (25 for Bosh and 25.2 for LMA), but that alone explains the difference. Then you get into quality of shots, since Bosh is the first option on his team and LMA is a hybrid first on his. Better your team is, the better looks you get, the more efficient you are. WS/48 is almost completely based on team stats, so I don't think I have to get into it.

Their per-36 stats are pretty similar with LMA at 20/10/2/0/1 with a 54.9 TS% and Bosh at 20/8/3/1/1 with a 57.1 TS%.

ceds
02-25-2016, 11:59 AM
:lol What a shitty attempt to take a jab at me. Statistically, Bosh is blowing LMA out of the water this year, and overall, Chris has a 5.88 RPM while Aldridge has a 1.43. And Raptor has a BPM of 2.6 and a VORP of 2.0, compared to LMA's 1.2 and 0.9.

Just like with Gasol and Splitter, I'm glad the Spurs have LMA since Bosh's career may be over. But to think you had a case to laugh because you thought Aldridge has been better or even comparable this year. It's just shameful. You're supposed to pick your spots well if you only have a few posts, and you totally missed here.

EDIT: Just to be a bit more comprehensive here, LMA is leading in PER and WS/48 (20.8 to 20.6 and .201 to .177, respectively), but both of those have a lot to do with playing on a better team. PER is based on efficiency and percentage-to-team stats. Bosh and LMA both have similar usages rates (25 for Bosh and 25.2 for LMA), but that alone explains the difference. Then you get into quality of shots, since Bosh is the first option on his team and LMA is a hybrid first on his. Better your team is, the better looks you get, the more efficient you are. WS/48 is almost completely based on team stats, so I don't think I have to get into it.

Their per-36 stats are pretty similar with LMA at 20/10/2/0/1 with a 54.9 TS% and Bosh at 20/8/3/1/1 with a 57.1 TS%.

So you think I've taken a "jab" at you for rep and that I'm supposed to pick my spots better because of my post count?? :lol :lol

I'm not out to make a name ( have been a member here for 10 years) and while message board "cred" is obviously very important to you I can assure you that I dont give a shit. I just thought your Beli statement was ironic considering your stance on Bosh / Aldridge this offseason and said as much.

I obviously hit a nerve since you felt the need to write me out an essay. Just like you try to downplay the PER & Win Shares that lamarcus leads I'll just say that RPM can be a misleading stat ( Kevin Love is 2nd overall amongst power forward).

We now know that LA has been a revalation on the defensive end for the Spurs and catapulted them to an elite level we haven't seen before .( Which funnily enough was one of your main points this offseason as to why CB is the better player). Bosh is still a good defender but no longer the weapon he used to be and is used differently these days. No longer can he jump, trap and recover just about every p&r like he used to be able to do up until last season.

In addition, Aldridge has had to learn a new system on the fly and adjust to the change in shooting attempts (eg higher emphasis in post, no threes etc), places he receives the ball on the floor, # of shots, minutes etc while Bosh has had the luxury of being in the same situation for an extended period yet they have just about IDENTICAL per 36 stats ....That is aside from LA being the better rebounder of the two. ( LMA at 20/10/2/0/1 with a 54.9 TS% and Bosh at 20/8/3/1/1 ). It's a moot point now since Bosh hasn't been able to stay on the floor The last few seasons ....Last season I'm pretty sure GMs would have gone with LAs durability if forced to make a choice but now it would be a certainty

A clear case can be made for LA being the better player and this current version of the Spurs is on a historic pace and may be one of the greatest defensive teams of all time. We don't know whether we would be having the same success with Bosh. in any event, to say that " they aren't even comparable" and that Bosh is "blowing LA him out the water" like you claim is just retarded. You surely don't think that.....

Should have just let it go or taken the L ...this was never a jab or attack on you for my rep.:rolleyes
But if I were to pick a battle...I'd go again with this one every time. Just on durability alone some GMs would have gone with LA last offseason (and been right)

Chinook
02-25-2016, 12:15 PM
So you think I've taken a "jab" at you for rep and that I'm supposed to pick my spots better because of my post count?? :lol :lol

As you say later on, you've been around a long time and have less than 250 posts. So to be blatantly wrong in one of your few interjections is just silly.

I'm not out to make a name ( have been a member here for 10 years) and while message board "cred" is obviously very important to you I can assure you that I dont give a shit. I just thought your Beli statement was ironic considering your stance on Bosh / Aldridge this offseason and said as much.

Bosh is still better than LMA, so there's nothing ironic. And if you're gonna go around remembering my posts (yet I have no idea who you are), you should know that I've been on Green>Beli for a lot longer than my stated Bosh>LMA stance.

I obviously hit a nerve since you felt the need to write me out an essay. Just like you try to downplay the PER & Win Shares that lamarcus leads I'll just say that RPM can be a misleading stat ( Kevin Love is 2nd overall amongst power forward. :lol ).

Everyone and their mothers know why WS/48 and PER are flawed. You're only objection to RPM (which has its own issues for sure) is that Kevin Love as a good rating?

And it's soooooo ironic that you talk about me writing you an essay in a post that is twice as long.

We now know that LA has been a revalation on the defensive end for the Spurs and catapulted them to an elite level we haven't seen before .( Which funnily enough was one of your main points this offseason as to why CB is the better player). Bosh is still a good defender but no longer the weapon he used to be and is used differently these days. No longer can he jump, trap and recover just about every p&r like he used to be able to do up until last season.

So Kawhi being healthy and Tim having a hot start to the season had nothing to do with the defensive jump? Of course, LMA has been better than expected, but he hasn't been that great, as demonstrated by the fall when Tim was out.

In addition, Aldridge has had to learn a new system on the fly and adjust to the change in shooting attempts (eg higher emphasis in post, no threes etc), places he receives the ball on the floor, # of shots, minutes etc while Bosh has had the luxury of being in the same situation for an extended period yet they have just about IDENTICAL per 36 stats ....That is aside from LA being the better rebounder of the two. ( LMA at 20/10/2/0/1 with a 54.9 TS% and Bosh at 20/8/3/1/1 ). It's a moot point now since Bosh hasn't been able to stay on the floor The last few seasons ....Last season I'm pretty sure GMs would have gone with LAs durability if forced to make a choice but now it would be a certainty

That's just you making excuses. Bosh has been in different situations as well, going from LMA-style system built around him in Toronto to being James' lackey in Miami to being the starting center there to having Whiteside next to him. And guess what? LMA isn't done with changes either. If you go by career numbers, Bosh is way better.

A clear case can be made for LA being the better player and this current version of the Spurs is on a historic pace and may be one of the greatest defensive teams of all time. We don't know whether we would be having the same success with Bosh.

Or better success, which is why jumping on a person for what they said in the past when it's at best a wash is silly. Beli was bad in SA and he's bad in SAC. Anyone with eyes could see that. That's why it's hilarious that people wanted to keep him. Had Beli been playing well and gotten hurt, it wouldn't be funny. That's why I didn't comment about people wanting Gasol.

So in summary, Bosh certainly isn't "blowing LA him out the water" like you claim and this was quite an easy battle to pick! Should have just let it go or taken the L ...this was never a jab / attack on you for my cred. :lol

I never said anything about cred. I don't give a shit about you, and if you return to your hibernation, that's fine. But there's no "L" to take. Bosh was not available, so I never said the Spurs should sign him over LMA. I think he's a better player than LMA though, and the stats support that. You want to run on retrospective shit, which you can do only because you don't actually post anything. No one knows where you were on these issues. Give me a break.

Blake
02-25-2016, 12:18 PM
thanks

Good thread :tu

hater
02-25-2016, 12:29 PM
Miss him still tbh

he would make us competitive vs da worriers

Blake
02-25-2016, 12:37 PM
Miss him still tbh

he would make us competitive vs da worriers

Probably wouldn't

ceds
02-25-2016, 12:51 PM
Alright you've convinced me. What was I thinking???

Like you said, Bosh just completely blows him out of the water and the two are not even comparable!!!

Forget about the All time great defense we've seen since replacing Splitter with LA, Historical pace for wins and potential for this to be the greatest Spurs team of all time.

Can you imagine if we had somehow gotten Bosh instead?? We'd be so much better off right now....I mean....Just think of addimg that elite RPM and VORP to the nucleus .....man.....just blows LA away. I'm thinking 80 - 2 .

Throw whatever numbers you want out there....if your going to continue down this they are not comparable line you are a moron

Chinook
02-25-2016, 12:56 PM
Alright you've convinced me. What was I thinking???

Like you said, Bosh just completely blows him out of the water and the two are not even comparable!!!

Forget about the All time great defense we've seen since replacing Splitter with LA, Historical pace for wins and potential for this to be the greatest Spurs team of all time.

Can you imagine if we had somehow gotten Bosh instead?? We'd be so much better off right now....I mean....Just think of addimg that elite RPM and VORP to the nucleus .....man.....just blows LA away. I'm thinking 80 - 2 .

Throw whatever numbers you want out there....if your going to continue down this they are not comparable line you are a moron

The Spurs probably beat GS if they had Bosh over LMA probably Cleveland as well. Again, you keep thinking you're being obviously right, when you just aren't correct. And to think you're wasting your precious posts on such a losing effort. It's shameful. It's even worse because you pretend like numbers don't matter while simultaneously citing other numbers all you want. It totally makes it seem like you don't know what's going on. So you're not even sitting and watching.

Kawhitstorm
02-25-2016, 03:38 PM
Statistically, Bosh is blowing LMA out of the water this year, and overall, Chris has a 5.88 RPM while Aldridge has a 1.43. And Raptor has a BPM of 2.6 and a VORP of 2.0, compared to LMA's 1.2 and 0.9.

Paul Millsap is having a better season than Bosh while playing a similar role.:lol

Chinook
02-25-2016, 03:43 PM
Paul Millsap is having a better season than Bosh while playing a similar role.:lol

Millsap is a really good player. He just isn't a center.

ceds
02-26-2016, 12:39 AM
So we know know that they have identical per 36 #'s (other then Aldridge ahead in rebounding ) and that each player has some adv stats in their favour which we both could go on arguing which are more important. We also know that its LA's first year in the system and like all spurs FA's he will become better in the coming seasons. Lastly we see the huge impact LAs improvement on defence had had on the spurs and our historic pace so far this season. Given all of this i can definitely make a case that LA is the better player and without question....at an absolute bare minimum ...That the two are comparable players.

Bosh has had health concerns for awhile now. Just based on each players durability alone some GMs would have picked LA if given the choice last season (and been right) since it seems his career may be over. So if we are to make this comparison now accounting for durability then LA wins in a landslide. If comparing last season then durability still would have been a significant factor to consider.

Pick your battles....Take the L and stop embarrassing yourself.
Its only a message board ......You don't have to get the last word in every time and Its OK to admit a mistake you know?
As i said before...you are truly retarded if you believe that they are on such different levels that a comparison is not justified.

Kawai vs Dick Jefferson.
Lebron vs Matt Barnes
Westbrook vs Beno

Now these are sitaution where they players are not even comparable or "blows them out the water"

Bosh vs LA is not in the same category as the above and are clearly both comparable.

Understand??

Chinook
02-26-2016, 01:34 PM
So we know know that they have identical per 36 #'s (other then Aldridge ahead in rebounding )

Because in your world, assists and steals don't count.

that each player has some adv stats in their favour which we both could go on arguing which are more important.

No we can't, because you clearly don't know how any of these stats are weak. They aren't all the same, WS/DRtg/ORtg each have the exact same fatal weakness that prevents them from being useful in a discussion about non-teammates or players who don't play the same position. The adjusted plus-minues don't have that. RAPM's weakness is that it's bayesian, and thusly it's skeptical of improvement or regression. However, that's not an issue when talking about players over their recent careers.

You want to pretend like you're making good points, but you aren't.

Pick your battles....Take the L and stop embarrassing yourself.

You're actually quite a hypocrite. You start off this whole conversation saying you aren't trying to get cred, take jabs and the like, but your rhetoric suggests that's exactly what's important to you. "Take the L"? What kind of novice shit is that? But overlooking that connotation, what am I supposed to take the L about? I never said the Spurs should go for Bosh rather than LMA, so not that. Bosh is still way ahead of LMA in terms of stats that matter, so I don't have to concede that LMA is as good as Bosh, especially given the issues LMA has had this season. I was in favor of getting Aldridge, so I don't have to take the L on him being good.

The only thing I could see is not predicting he'd get another blood clot? See, in your mind, "Bosh has had health concerns for awhile now." Yet that doesn't jive with reality. This has only been an issue for about a year, as the clots were discovered last February. Before that, he had played in 84 percent of his games. And I'm sure he was getting rest games with the Heat while James was there. The clot was considered a freak occurrence. It's not like Gasol's navicular bone, which may well hamper him the rest of his career.

Its only a message board ......You don't have to get the last word in every time and Its OK to admit a mistake you know?

Again, ironic and hypocritical. You're the one who apparently has held onto things I said months ago despite the fact that you rarely post. It's almost creepy.

spurraider21
02-26-2016, 02:52 PM
"he'd be a better PG than Porker, tbh"

- lefty