PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Danny Green on ESPN First Take yesterday

Thebesteva
02-16-2014, 05:07 PM
"You're not the only one devastated" - Danny Green on game 6

Damn man, from the team, to the fans, to my nigga MidnightPulp and TimvP as well. Will this franchise ever recover from their 'Ray Finkel' moment? Not even trolling, just wondering where they go from here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQRh7DoG4yM&list=UUIIKPy27YWW5yhc0qvr4KnA& feature=c4-overview

irishock
02-16-2014, 05:09 PM
It'll take at least 2 years for timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) to fully heal after the effects of 6.

As of now, pussy boy's enjoying his new life

http://www.mailbling.com/snow004.jpg

djohn2oo8
02-16-2014, 05:13 PM
That show is shit.

Reck
02-16-2014, 05:53 PM
What do you mean if the franchise will ever recover? The Spurs as a team this year haven't been worse than 3rd in the standings all year bro.

And with the way Pop is rotating his players I doubt he gives one single fuck. lol

This will affect the fans more than it will the team or players imo.

Thebesteva
02-16-2014, 05:57 PM
What do you mean if the franchise will ever recover? The Spurs as a team this year haven't been worse than 3rd in the standings all year bro.

And with the way Pop is rotating his players I doubt he gives one single fuck. lol

This will affect the fans more than it will the team or players imo.

If they recover and go on to win a chip. Of course it has affected them, Spurs should be tired of winning regular season trophies.

FkLA
02-16-2014, 05:59 PM
I want to pinch timvps cheeks tbh.

DMC
02-16-2014, 06:04 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzyebwpJkD1qb4rtoo1_500.jpg

LkrFan
02-16-2014, 07:04 PM
"You're not the only one devastated" - Danny Green on game 6

Damn man, from the team, to the fans, to my nigga MidnightPulp and TimvP as well. Will this franchise ever recover from their 'Ray Finkel' moment? Not even trolling, just wondering where they go from here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQRh7DoG4yM&list=UUIIKPy27YWW5yhc0qvr4KnA& feature=c4-overview
Should have been Tammy on the show instead tbh. I could picture SAS grilling him on The Layup-Putback-MISS! heard round the world and LakersGround (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=162021). :lol

Clipper Nation
02-16-2014, 07:05 PM
Should have been Tammy on the show instead tbh. I could picture SAS grilling him on The Layup-Putback-MISS! heard round the world and LakersGround (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=162021). :lol

When's Kirby coming on to promote his new Tape? :lol

LkrFan
02-16-2014, 07:13 PM
When's Kirby coming on to promote his new Tape? :lol
Heat Nation, here is a gem from LG that would be like pouring bleach onto Tammy's open him-roid:

Probably the worst in NBA History, or at least in terms of the modern era.

Up ten going into the fourth. Up five with 28 seconds left.

All they had to do was secure one rebound - and twice, they failed. That and two missed FTs.

In the last fifteen years - a team up by 5 with less than 30 seconds left has won 98.6% of the time.

Absolutely devastating. I have no love lost for SA and their fans, but even I was cringing watching that collapse. I cannot imagine how they feel right now. Impossible to ever get over something like that.

^ verdad or fals:lol?

Thread
02-16-2014, 07:16 PM
They're just fortunate (I suppose fortunate) that Media left them to themselves. They didn't leave Magic, Worthy, Scott & Jabbar alone in '84. But, Media figured that by leading that caustic 12 month harangue they be doing the Celtics a favor and end Magic before he really could get started. What Media and Celtics had miscalculated was Magic's watermelon grin. He'd started his own 12 month 100 game grailed quest. And we never looked back until June of '10, when Kobe turned us back around and the Budster admonished a Cubster:::"Nobody closes us out, Cully. Nobody."

That is probably what you guys needed...a good 12 month ass blasting by Media. Instead you've been able to hide under your blankets, galvanized as if 6 never really happened, or, at least never really happened like it did. Insulation is for attics, not men.

- Pap

LkrFan
02-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Worst choke in NBA history in my opinion.

Special kudos have to go out to Greg Popovich for making the fatally bad decision of not having his two best players on the floor when you are up 5 with 22 seconds left in the game for a championship.

It would be the equivalent of not having Magic/Kareem, Bird/McHale, Jordan/Pippen, Isiah/Dumars, Durant/Westbrook etc. not on the floor in that situation.

Classic overcoaching and just an absolutely miserable choke job.

In other sports:

Hockey - 2013 Toronto Maple Leafs blow a 3 goal lead to Boston with 5 minutes left in Game 7.

Baseball - Texas Rangers....nothing else needs to be said. One strike. Honorable mention to the 1986 Red Sox.

Football - Denver last year certainly deserves consideration with Rahim "The Dream" Moore providing all Bronco fans with a nightmare. However, as a Charger fan we take these things to a whole new level...anyone remember the Chargers 14-2 team kicking Patriots ass up and down the field in Qualcomm in the playoffs only to lose when Marlon McCree decides to intercept rather than knock down a 4th down pass with 5 minutes left, then decides to run with it rather than fall down.

Result? Troy Brown strips him of the ball, Brady leads Pats to a TD and two Nate Kaeding choke job FG misses later, the Chargers suffer the worst come from ahead playoff loss in NFL history in a year they clearly had the best team in the league and were destined for their only Super Bowl win. Marlon McCree's name lives in infamy to this day.

Golf - Jean Van De Velde at the British Open. Painful to even think about how bad he botched that.

Honorable mention: Mickelson being up by a stroke with one hole left in the US Open a couple of years ago and pulling driver for no reason and bogeying the hole when Par wins. 2nd Honorable Mention: Adam Scott at the 2012 British Open going bogey, bogey, bogey on 16,17,18 to gift the tournament to a shocked Ernie Els.

LkrFan
02-16-2014, 07:19 PM
Makes me wonder if if there is something mystical or cosmic at play here. Makes me wonder if Pop is really not a good person, and this is just karma getting him. If you think about it, he's a real cranky person who condescends and thinks reporters are stupid. Well, some of them are. LOL!

I mean the stars had to be aligned for that comeback. Manu had to go 1 for 2. So instead of a 6 pt lead, it's only 5. Pop had to sit Duncan. Heat grabs offensive board and knocks down three to cut lead to 2. Kawhi Leonard had to go 1 for 2 again, so lead is only 3. Pop had to sit Duncan AGAIN. Heat grabs offensive rebound AGAIN and ties game. It's unbelievable!!

Then again these back to back titles are sometimes strung together by unbelievable luck. 2 of the Lakers 3 titles were very fortunate. A monumental collapse by the Blazers in the 4th quarter of game 7 in 2000 and a Vlade tip to Horry in 2002. We were lucky as well.

Clipper Nation
02-16-2014, 07:19 PM
Heat Nation, here is a gem from LG that would be like pouring bleach onto Tammy's open him-roid:

6 wasn't even the biggest choke last year, the entire Lakers season was :lol

Thread
02-16-2014, 07:20 PM

:rolleyes

Reck
02-16-2014, 07:20 PM

LOL taking anything LG has to say as worth even reading. :lol -10 son

Thread
02-16-2014, 07:21 PM

Please, your people are always loitering that joint looking for grist for your assorted gristmills.

LkrFan
02-16-2014, 07:21 PM
ranks really high... like skyrocket high.

not only did Manu (bleep) the game away with his ridiculous turnover but worse, Pop made strategic mistakes, one after another...

-sitting Duncan and Parker to start the 4th...
-sitting Duncan for "defensive purposes" twice (!) in the last 30s, that led to two offensive boards by the head, which led to TWO threes that tied the game
-not deciding to foul, which would have prevented Miami from cranking threes to tie the game.
-not using TMac - Mr. 13-pts-in-50s-or-less in the dying seconds to salvage a victory.

I really think it's high time Pop step down. I pity the Spurs.

I really didn't expect they would top their epic "0.4 s" loss to the Lakers in 2004... now, they put this turd of a choke job into their resume. LOL

Clipper Nation
02-16-2014, 07:22 PM
:rolleyes

Media crowned you in August, and all the way through April, the NBA took your cookie with glee....ha, ha.

LkrFan
02-16-2014, 07:22 PM
You will read it and like it son. Neal with the truth. :toast

Thread
02-16-2014, 07:23 PM
Media crowned you in August, and all the way through April, the NBA took your cookie with glee....ha, ha.

You always have to show your ass. And it's a beaut this evening.

LkrFan
02-16-2014, 07:25 PM
Nah, winning 56 games and still getting bent over in the 1st r:lolund was tbh.

LkrFan
02-16-2014, 07:31 PM

Small Market Owners like Cuban were dancing in the streets when CP3 was stolen from the Lakers by Stern. "Lob City" was coined. 56 win season soon followed. Then you were reminded of the name on the front of your jersey when you got to the playoffs real quick like.

1ytCEuuW2_A

:rollin :lmao :rollin

HI-FI
02-16-2014, 11:58 PM
LkrFan just trying to take salt off his margarita and throw it on Spursfan's wounds. just can't help being a bean3r faggot at times. smh.
Spurs losing was good for you since your boy Lebron got his second ring.

as for the LG posts, I don't disagree with any of it. It starts from the top and Pop is a HOFer who did a lot to get Spurs there, but he couldn't put it together in crunch time. Just classic micromanaging, it's like he kept key guys on the bench too long at the beginning in the fourth and then went absurd with his rotations at the end. Then you have Manu making so many terrible turnovers, Parker complaining about his hammy yet still going 6/23 and not taking the summer off. Riles had his guys more focused on winning and they made less mistakes, so props to them. I still think Ray Allen traveled on that infamous 3, but Spurs still had chances prior to that.

Only thing I take issue with is faggots that try to shit on Duncan for a couple missed layups, when he was playing out of his mind, per the par. Compare that to Rapist who may never play again but has plenty of time to put out movies on San Bernadino buttfucking.

FkLA
02-17-2014, 12:01 AM
LkrFan are you really a fellow be@ner, bro ?

LkrFan
02-17-2014, 12:17 AM
:cry LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) just trying to take salt off his margarita and throw it on Spursfan's wounds. just can't help being a bean3r faggot at times. smh.
Spurs losing was good for you since your boy Lebron got his second ring. :cry

:cry as for the LG posts, I don't disagree with any of it. It starts from the top and Pop is a HOFer who did a lot to get Spurs there, but he couldn't put it together in crunch time. Just classic micromanaging, it's like he kept key guys on the bench too long at the beginning in the fourth and then went absurd with his rotations at the end. Then you have Manu making so many terrible turnovers, Parker complaining about his hammy yet still going 6/23 and not taking the summer off. Riles had his guys more focused on winning and they made less mistakes, so props to them. I still think Ray Allen traveled on that infamous 3, but Spurs still had chances prior to that. :cry

:cry :cry :cry Only thing I take issue with is faggots that try to shit on Duncan for a couple missed layups, when he was playing out of his mind, per the par. Compare that to Rapist who may never play again but has plenty of time to put out movies on San Bernadino buttfucking :cry :cry :cry.

How can LkrFan make it all better?

http://www.iheartkroger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/211_kleenex.jpgor http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wb6kkAsYL._SY300_.jpg

:cry TUUUU-HEEEEEEEEEE {sniff-sniff} :cry TUUUUU-HEEEE!!! :lmao

LkrFan
02-17-2014, 12:19 AM
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) are you really a fellow be@ner, bro ?
Nah, these farmers think just because I speak a little Spanish, I must be a be@nerPERI:lolD. I just roll with the jokes and laugh at mathematical truth bombs, like: 5 > 4.

:lol

ElNono
02-17-2014, 12:19 AM
Feliciano has the Kleenex at the ready... no surprises there... :lol

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 12:22 AM
Nah, these farmers think just because I speak fluent Spanish, came into the country illegally, and line up outside of Home Depot for odd jobs, I must be a be@nerPERI:cryD.

LkrFan
02-17-2014, 12:24 AM

LkrFan
02-17-2014, 12:25 AM
Feliciano has the Kleenex at the ready... no surprises there... :lol
:rollin :lmao :rollin tbh

HI-FI
02-17-2014, 12:33 AM
How can LkrFan make it all better?

http://www.iheartkroger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/211_kleenex.jpgor http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wb6kkAsYL._SY300_.jpg

:cry TUUUU-HEEEEEEEEEE {sniff-sniff} :cry TUUUUU-HEEEE!!! :lmao
smh at this shit skinned troll.

baseline bum
02-17-2014, 12:34 AM

Hector man, did you swim the river or haces un anchor baby ese?

LkrFan
02-17-2014, 12:39 AM
smh at this shit skinned troll.

HI maaaaaaaaadddd as fuck. Dayum. :lmao

LkrFan
02-17-2014, 12:39 AM
Hector man, did you swim the river or haces un anchor baby ese?

HI-FI
02-17-2014, 12:40 AM
HI maaaaaaaaadddd as fuck. Dayum. :lmao
not mad, just realizing that landmines along the border is still a great idea. just too late in your case.

baseline bum
02-17-2014, 12:42 AM

What part of Mexico you from son?

HI-FI
02-17-2014, 12:44 AM
What part of Mexico you from son?
the third world part.

LkrFan
02-17-2014, 12:49 AM
not mad, just realizing that landmines along the border is still a great idea. just too late in your case.

I'm in Japan, c'mon man! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 12:51 AM
You've snuck into another country illegally, Yovani? :lmao

KaiRMD1
02-17-2014, 12:51 AM
Stephen A. is such an annoying ol' sport. Every sngle one of those ol' sports on ESPN, even skip, are just annoying pricks. Even when Wale shows up, it's a joke.

LkrFan
02-17-2014, 12:54 AM
You've snuck into another country illegally, Yovani? :lmao
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! That's some funny as shit right there! :rollin :lmao :rollin

HI-FI
02-17-2014, 12:56 AM
Will the Yakuza chop off one of your stubby fingers for typing so many shitty takes tbh?

AchillesHeel
02-17-2014, 12:57 AM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! That's some funny as shit right there! :rollin :lmao :rollin

:lmao:lmao:lol:rollin:lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 01:08 AM
One of my least favorite players in the NBA...such a faggot