PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Dad Killer's shooting, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
02-16-2014, 07:34 PM
:lmao a SHOOTING guard that had an astonishing 8 seasons during his career where he shot less than 30% from 3-point range, despite only averaging 1.7 attempts per game..absolutely pathetic numbers for that small of a volume, tbh..

Luckily for him, he played in the shittiest era of basketball, but a guard that can't shoot from outside wouldn't succeed against sophisticated defenses, tbh..

His career 51% from 2s is impressive, I'll give him that, along with his 100% efficiency in playing parts in murders of family members..

MeloHype
02-16-2014, 07:35 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2gd0m0lBR1qe1pkvo1_500.gif

irishock
02-16-2014, 07:40 PM

Michael Jordan.
The Broncos would know about getting murdered.

Clipper Nation
:lmao a SHOOTING guard that had an astonishing 8 seasons during his career where he shot less than 30% from 3-point range, despite only averaging 1.7 attempts per game..absolutely pathetic numbers for that small of a volume, tbh..
Don't forget how his 3PT% "magically" spiked during the years when Stern shortened the three-point line for him :lol

He then plummeted to 23% from three when Stern brought back the old three-point line :lol

LkrFan
02-16-2014, 07:41 PM
Insecure LeBron nut huggers. :lmao

jeebus
02-16-2014, 07:44 PM
I almost miss Kool and his bullshit threads. Almost.

Michael Jordan.
02-16-2014, 07:46 PM
:lol, Harlem hasn't recovered from the rapage of Peyton.

daslicer
02-16-2014, 07:47 PM
I have to say Kool was definitely more creative then this Harlem troll.

TIMMYtoZO
02-16-2014, 08:01 PM
:lol Harlem bringing the goods on Dad Killer. Sorry about the SB loss, tbh. I am glad you got my message prior to the SB.

kobe4life
02-16-2014, 08:11 PM

Luckily for him, he played in the shittiest era of basketball, but a guard that can't shoot from outside wouldn't succeed against sophisticated defenses, tbh..

His career 51% from 2s is impressive, I'll give him that, along with his 100% efficiency in playing parts in murders of family members..

You are definitely a dedicated pupil of the Great Satan and you trying to convert people but you are still failing at it. You should change your name to Satan4life because that is who you are.

Katherine Robinson
02-16-2014, 08:13 PM
http://vorped.com/bball/index.php/player/shotchart/837-LeBron-James

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-16-2014, 08:25 PM
It's just funny to me that a LeBron cockrider is talking about Jordan's shooting at all...

at least Jordan had the balls to enter a 3 point contest (failed miserably) but still.. that's what alphas do

jimbo
02-16-2014, 08:37 PM
Prime (08-09) Dwyane Wade-esque imo

xtremesteven33
02-16-2014, 09:29 PM
Why you hate Jordan? Don't believe the hype?

thunderup
02-16-2014, 09:35 PM
:lol all these haters deflecting per the usual
:lol the male secretary making an appearance ITT and deflecting to football

kobe4life
02-16-2014, 10:19 PM
:lol all these haters deflecting per the usual
:lol the male secretary making an appearance ITT and deflecting to football

Its obvious you will worship Great Satan once Durant leaves and joins the Lakers in 2016.

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 12:21 AM
I actually like harlem's willingness to stake a claim for Lebron for GOAT over MJ.

Harlem actually knows hoops and has good takes especially when being serious upstairs.
My issue with this is HArlem probably could make a strong case for knocking some of the myth of MJ down to realistic terms (James dickridin' aside) , but yet chooses to focus on his dad's death, jaundice and him being a shitty team-mate.
all of the above is true, but yet many STILL feel MJ is a GOAT.

This is a chance for Harlem to stir a real debate about hoops, yet he uses it to troll.
Come on, HH you better than this.
Be like your boy Lerbon, step your game up ...son!!

As for me i have said James has a "outside shot" at GOAT and firmly believe that but he has a ways to go before that day comes. If it does.

Reck
02-17-2014, 11:22 PM

This faggot heard you apparently.

jeebus
02-17-2014, 11:28 PM
This faggot heard you apparently.
Selective reading. He must've skipped over the "almost" part.

Juggity
02-17-2014, 11:38 PM
All the greats had fatal weaknesses. I agree that Jordan was a mediocre 3pt shooter. But I remain impressed by Jordan's ability to suddenly hit 6 threes in an NBA finals game, when it mattered most. Jordan definitely elevated his game when it mattered. His weaknesses disappeared on the biggest stages.

TDMVPDPOY
02-17-2014, 11:49 PM
I actually like harlem's willingness to stake a claim for Lebron for GOAT over MJ.

Harlem actually knows hoops and has good takes especially when being serious upstairs.
My issue with this is HArlem probably could make a strong case for knocking some of the myth of MJ down to realistic terms (James dickridin' aside) , but yet chooses to focus on his dad's death, jaundice and him being a shitty team-mate.

i dunno how lebron can have a shot at being the GOAT, when the fkn clown struggled against a spurs team that didnt bother playing defense on him....
This is a chance for Harlem to stir a real debate about hoops, yet he uses it to troll.

As for me i have said James has a "outside shot" at GOAT and firmly believe that but he has a ways to go before that day comes. If it does.

spurraider21
02-18-2014, 12:10 AM
:lol Harlem bringing the goods on Dad Killer. Sorry about the SB loss, tbh. I am glad you got my message prior to the SB.
you didn't kill yourself as part of your guarantee. welsher

spurraider21
02-18-2014, 12:12 AM
:lol MJ's 3 point percentage doesn't mean shit. thats why the volume was low. this is the same stupidity that kobe fanboys don't understand.

":cry kobe's fg% is low because his shots are high degree of difficulty :cry"

sorry kids, but nobody is going to get bonus points or sympathy for having a shitty shot selection. MJ knew the 3 point shot was not a friend of his, and so he stayed away from it. it didn't affect his output or productivity though, as he is still the career leader in ppg and shot a great percentage for his career. take out the wizards years and he's over 50% from the field for his career. shot selection is a HUGE part of a player's efficiency and effect on the game

djohn2oo8
02-18-2014, 12:23 AM
Harlem ain't been quite right since the SB.

Mikeanaro
02-18-2014, 05:16 PM
He just killed his father... that doesn´t take any of his credits as a player.

whitemamba
02-18-2014, 05:29 PM

killas post are underrated, it's a shame, he's one of the few posters that talks basketball all the time.

Spur-Addict
02-18-2014, 05:49 PM
The Broncos would know about getting murdered.

:lol

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2014/02/03/Sports/Images/2014-02-03T010137Z_1052416325_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_NFL-SUPER-BOWL-XLVIII-DENVER-BRONCOS-VS-SEATTLE-SEAHAWKS-7378.jpg