PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: ROFL

Brazil
02-17-2014, 07:18 AM
http://grocerystorefeet.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/getting-the-hell-out-of-dodge-75.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
02-17-2014, 08:20 AM
call urself a empire getting kicked out of french indochina by vietnam....who then went on to reap cambodia and laos as its puppet states...

lol french faggot trying to spin shit, lol didnt even cost the vietnamese any swet, just went up to the french army and they started to bend over with the white flag out of their asses surrenderring quicker then surrendering to the germans in 2 days...

Katherine Robinson
02-17-2014, 08:20 AM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Indochina_War

Brazil
02-17-2014, 08:56 AM
call urself a empire getting kicked out of french indochina by vietnam....who then went on to reap cambodia and laos as its puppet states...

lol french faggot trying to spin shit, lol didnt even cost the vietnamese any swet, just went up to the french army and they started to bend over with the white flag out of their asses surrenderring quicker then surrendering to the germans in 2 days...

tell me more about Australia during wars tbh

Brazil
02-17-2014, 08:56 AM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Indochina_War

deflecting I see

Katherine Robinson
02-17-2014, 09:23 AM
deflecting I see

Bigger failure than the Vietnam conflict, by far.

Rogue
02-17-2014, 09:54 AM
:lmao french fags couldn't even beat Indochina :lmao What France is to UK is the equivalent of what Amare is to Nash imho.

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 10:02 AM
Our luck of consistently cleaning up France's mess was bound to run out.

Won the battles but lost the war.

TDMVPDPOY
02-17-2014, 10:42 AM

dont forget the french canada up north america...lol trying to dilute a countrys population by introducing faggotry...

Brazil
02-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Bigger failure than the Vietnam conflict, by far.

bigger failure than Vietnam conflict ? :lmao

priceless

still deflecting tho, thread is about Saigon and the infamy of the embassy focus a little... feel free to create a thread about Indochina tbh

Brazil
02-17-2014, 11:42 AM
dont forget the french canada up north america...lol trying to dilute a countrys population by introducing faggotry...

not sure why an austrialan aborigen would talk about battles tbh

Brazil
02-17-2014, 11:44 AM
:lmao french fags couldn't even beat Indochina :lmao What France is to UK is the equivalent of what Amare is to Nash imho.

:lol Biggest army in the world couldn't even beat bunch of vietcongs

:lol still butthurt... :cry a French fag is fucking my goddess :cry

Brazil
02-17-2014, 11:48 AM

:cry ungrateful americans forgetting we helped them kicking out the English from America, forgetting the statue of liberty and that French sold Louisiana for a peanut bag to help the new continent :cry

DMC
02-17-2014, 12:26 PM
:cry ungrateful americans forgetting we helped them kicking out the English from America, forgetting the statue of liberty and that French sold Louisiana for a peanut bag to help the new continent :cry

True, we would have been paying 2% taxes to the queen still if the frogs didn't come up the river.

Katherine Robinson
02-17-2014, 12:56 PM
bigger failure than Vietnam conflict ? :lmao

priceless

still deflecting tho, thread is about Saigon and the infamy of the embassy focus a little... feel free to create a thread about Indochina tbh

By far, lost battles pressuring a departure versus political pressure.

France just making messes for the world police to clean.

ElNono
02-17-2014, 01:01 PM
Thread avoiding this topic like the plague... Victor Charlie did some permanent damage on the old man... :lol

Brazil
02-17-2014, 01:08 PM
True, we would have been paying 2% taxes to the queen still if the frogs didn't come up the river.

don't forget the 2% to the Republic of France for Louisiana tbh

Thread
02-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) avoiding this topic like the plague... Victor Charlie did some permanent damage on the old man... :lol

Please. As soon as Girl backs out of the driveway to go to wo*k of a morning I get my army guys out from under the coach, set 'em up and I never lose a battle.

Brazil
02-17-2014, 01:14 PM
By far, lost battles pressuring a departure versus political pressure.

France just making messes for the world police to clean.

:lol at spinning dat shit...
:lol political pressure from a bunch of beatniks wasted 24 hours a day
:lol biggest military force in the world bending over a bunch of vietcongs supported by USSR
:lol world police forced to abandon embassy in Saigon
:lol not even capable to clean up French faggs mess

Katherine Robinson
02-17-2014, 01:37 PM
:lol at spinning dat shit...
:lol political pressure from a bunch of beatniks wasted 24 hours a day
:lol biggest military force in the world bending over a bunch of vietcongs supported by USSR
:lol world police forced to abandon embassy in Saigon
:lol not even capable to clean up French faggs mess

French fags made a big mess, USA realized they weren't getting anything out of cleaning it half-way through. Beats being actually bent over by the gooks in battle.

Brazil
02-17-2014, 01:49 PM
French fags made a big mess, USA realized they weren't getting anything out of cleaning it half-way through. Beats being actually bent over by the gooks in battle.

translation: :cry we couldn't finish the job so we gave up :cry but French are faggs for doing the same

DMC
02-17-2014, 02:11 PM
don't forget the 2% to the Republic of France for Louisiana tbh

Had you done your work against the Haitians, you probably would still own the territory.

DMC
02-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Please. As soon as Girl backs out of the driveway to go to wo*k of a morning I get my army guys out from under the coach, set 'em up and I never lose a battle.

Army guys = plastic blow up 6 year old boy.

Katherine Robinson
02-17-2014, 02:25 PM
translation: :cry we couldn't finish the job so we gave up :cry but French are faggs for doing the same

French fags were doing too poorly in the war against the slant eyed rice farmers, World Police got tired of winning battles and being booed by white collar pot smokers.

ElNono
02-17-2014, 03:11 PM

you know what's under your couch...

http://i62.tinypic.com/2n850y8.jpg

hater
02-17-2014, 03:15 PM
:lmao them french faggots were the biggest warmongers in the Syria conflict last year. Niggas were ready to launch them fighter planes onto Damascus. When the rest of the world decided to not go along, them french faggots suddenly were very quiet :lol

Even the Syrian govmt and Al-Assad laughed at the French on national TV :lol

the french remind me of those cowards that like to fight 10 vs 1 or even 20 vs. 2 kinda fights. But when you challenge them 1-1 they go like 'gotta go home, but I'll catch you next time' :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 03:39 PM
crofl you kinda had to sell us that land after the Haitians kicked you out:lmao

:lolDien Bien Phu
:lolVerdun
:lolmutiny in the French army
:lol"savior of Verdun" becoming Vichy leader
:lolMaginot Line
:lolBattle of France
:lolCinco de Mayo
:lolcroissants

hater
02-17-2014, 04:07 PM
:lmao french forces "leading" the way in Libya

:lol when everyone knows the US warships, satelites and missiles were behind them every step of the way :lol :lol :lol

the US forces basically bombed the Libyan army to the stone age, then and only then, they allowed the french planes to do flyovers in order to make it seem another country is leading the charge :lmao :lmao

Katherine Robinson
02-17-2014, 04:22 PM
you know what's under your couch...

http://i62.tinypic.com/2n850y8.jpg

Dale is a draft dodger, he has no shell shock or nighmares of gooks clipping off his finger tips.

Brazil
02-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Had you done your work against the Haitians, you probably would still own the territory.

Bonaparte needed money to finance his war against mother Russia tbh

Brazil
02-17-2014, 04:40 PM
French fags were doing too poorly in the war against the slant eyed rice farmers, World Police got tired of winning battles and being booed by white collar pot smokers.

thanks to make my point... world police bending over against pot smokers

Brazil
02-17-2014, 04:43 PM
crofl you kinda had to sell us that land after the Haitians kicked you out:lmao

:lolDien Bien Phu
:lolVerdun
:lolmutiny in the French army
:lol"savior of Verdun" becoming Vichy leader
:lolMaginot Line
:lolBattle of France
:lolCinco de Mayo
:lolcroissants

Don't say bad things about croissants... croissants are a pure joy

I thought you would be more kind regarding Vichy regime aligned with nazis to kill some jews and blacks

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 04:45 PM
thanks to make my point... world police bending over against pot smokers
the politicians, yeah...not the military. We won Ia Drang, Hamburger Hill, held off the gooks at Khe Sanh, and wiped out the VC in their Tet Offensive. Unfortunately, the zips were so well dug in after having 11 years to burrow tunnels and carve out the HCM trail--bombing them just wasn't working. Perhaps if the French weren't such bitches and held out a little longer it would've been a moot point

Brazil
02-17-2014, 04:45 PM
:lmao french forces "leading" the way in Libya

:lol when everyone knows the US warships, satelites and missiles were behind them every step of the way :lol :lol :lol

the US forces basically bombed the Libyan army to the stone age, then and only then, they allowed the french planes to do flyovers in order to make it seem another country is leading the charge :lmao :lmao

sup hater

welcome to the party !

Not sure where this sudden interest for Lybia come from tbh... are you arab ?

Brazil
02-17-2014, 04:47 PM
the politicians, yeah...not the military. We won Ia Drang, Hamburger Hill, held off the gooks at Khe Sanh, and wiped out the VC in their Tet Offensive. Unfortunately, the zips were so well dug in after having 11 years to burrow tunnels and carve out the HCM trail--bombing them just wasn't working. Perhaps if the French weren't such bitches and held out a little longer it would've been a moot point

not sure why there is a double standard here, France has his pot smokers too...

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 04:49 PM
not sure why there is a double standard here, France has his pot smokers too...
No double standard...your military got stomped, ours didn't

hater
02-17-2014, 04:57 PM
sup hater

welcome to the party !

Not sure where this sudden interest for Lybia come from tbh... are you arab ?

no interest in Libya. Just commenting on the ongoing joke that France somehow "leads" militarily in international conflicts now :lmao

Brazil
02-17-2014, 04:57 PM
No double standard...your military got stomped, ours didn't

of course double standard... 20 years of american presence in Vietnam to get finally booted by a bunch of vietcongs and their kalashnikov :lol

after 20 years and 60000 deads of course politicians gave up... Vietnam is a massive failure of US army

not sure how you can say your military didn't get stomped

Brazil
02-17-2014, 04:59 PM
no interest in Libya. Just commenting on the ongoing joke that France somehow "leads" militarily in international conflicts now :lmao

this also serves americans...

you think US army needed the couple of thousands international soldiers in the field in Irak tbh ?

fwiw take a ticket I'm alone on this one :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 05:04 PM
of course double standard... 20 years of american presence in Vietnam to get finally booted by a bunch of vietcongs and their kalashnikov :lol

after 20 years and 60000 deads of course politicians gave up... Vietnam is a massive failure of US army

not sure how you can say your military didn't get stomped
b/c the strategy in Vietnam wasn't traditional land-grab--it was search and destroy/kill ratio. Viets got smoked, but the American public didn't like the loss of life for a war that wasn't theirs (which I agree). They were fighting a foreign war for ideology while the gooks were fighting in their homes for independence--of course they'd have resolve. Still, interested to see which battles the Americans lost and/or lost more men in.

hater
02-17-2014, 05:07 PM
the americans did their best French impersonation and ran back home with their tails between their legs. Truth is they got stomped as much as the French. The 2 countries arguing about who got stomped in a worse way is kinda pathetic imo

"you don't fight a land war in Asia"

the US or any Western country will never, ever, ever, ever, ever win a land war in Asia

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 05:11 PM
U.S. dead: 58,000
Vietnamese dead: 1 million+

Thread
02-17-2014, 05:13 PM

You don't see stat much, if ever.

hater
02-17-2014, 05:14 PM

and yet we still ran home

Brazil
02-17-2014, 05:15 PM

no question here US won the dead bodies count, at the end the winner is still the vietcongs

Napoleon army also killed more than they have been killed, at the end Napoleon finished at Saint Helene

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 05:16 PM
no question here US won the dead bodies count, at the end the winner is still the vietcongs

Napoleon army also killed more than they have been killed, at the end Napoleon finished at Saint Helene
:lolTechnically, it was the NVA...VC was wiped out by the end of 1968

Brazil
02-17-2014, 05:17 PM
b/c the strategy in Vietnam wasn't traditional land-grab--it was search and destroy/kill ratio. Viets got smoked, but the American public didn't like the loss of life for a war that wasn't theirs (which I agree). They were fighting a foreign war for ideology while the gooks were fighting in their homes for independence--of course they'd have resolve. Still, interested to see which battles the Americans lost and/or lost more men in.

US strategy was a bad one from the beginning, if US army could have got the job done in a reasonable amount of time it would have been US 1 Vietcongs 0 unfortunately it has been Vietcongs 1 US 0

French at least gave up after 5 years or so

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 05:18 PM
and yet we still ran home
I'm not arguing that America pulled out of the war...I'm saying they weren't militarily defeated (like the French were at DBP)

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 05:19 PM
French at least gave up
Stop me if you've heard det one before:lol

hater
02-17-2014, 05:20 PM
I'm not arguing that America pulled out of the war...I'm saying they weren't militarily defeated (like the French were DBP)

well France was technically not militarily defeated when they bent over and let Germans invaded them. A loss is still a loss. We got pummeled.

Never fight a land war in Asia. Lessons learned.

Brazil
02-17-2014, 05:21 PM
:lolTechnically, it was the NVA...VC was wiped out by the end of 1968

Technically you are absolutely right :lol

At the end the big winner has been mother Russia

Brazil
02-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Stop me if you've heard det one before:lol

French surrender a lot (I'm not spinning dat shit tbh...) except when it comes to fuck some hollywood attention whore

TDMVPDPOY
02-17-2014, 05:43 PM
French surrender a lot (I'm not spinning dat shit tbh...) except when it comes to fuck some hollywood attention whore

lol Rogue cucked

Rogue
02-17-2014, 07:42 PM
LOL thinking a lifelong celibate would ever be cucked

Venti Quattro
02-17-2014, 08:10 PM
:lol French people are so arrogant like dogs but they run like cats when confronted
:lol Maginot line

TDMVPDPOY
02-17-2014, 08:17 PM
its bad that the french wankers are surrendering in wars

now within its CUNTry its surrendering its way of life for islamist wankers who want sharia law in france...lmao bend over i show you a dynamite

Katherine Robinson
02-17-2014, 08:28 PM
World police simply stopped caring, gooks didn't have oil so they realized the futility in cleaning up the sheets French fags shit the bed.

Rogue
02-17-2014, 08:58 PM
French "soldiers" when out of the Maginot line were prone like turtles without shells tbh :lol

Brazil
02-17-2014, 09:07 PM
LOL thinking a lifelong celibate would ever be cucked

You are a pussy afraid of putting your dick into a vagina and yet you are talking about surrender. :lol coward

Rogue
02-17-2014, 09:10 PM
You are a pussy afraid of putting your dick into a vagina and yet you are talking about surrender. :lol coward
I never surrender, I just never declare no war. I'm like a neutral state like Switzerland and Sweden, tbh.

Katherine Robinson
02-17-2014, 09:19 PM
You'd think France would be neutral instead of a warmonger nation which runs at the first gunshot.

Brazil
02-17-2014, 09:22 PM
I never surrender, I just never declare no war. I'm like a neutral state like Switzerland and Sweden, tbh.

You surrendered fucking a pussy period

Rogue
02-17-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm not a vampire so I ain't never fucking a pussy when it's on period tbh.