PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Encore # 1 - The All-Star Weekend Is Reflective Of Lebron's NBA

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 10:25 AM
MJ ruled the 1990's and it was must see TV. MJ will always be the greatest because of what he represented by way of global marketing. Just like Mike Tyson - Dominating the heavy division and Michael Jackson's Thriller video. These fellas came along at a time when the technology and talent gaps were bridged for all time. You had to skip homework rush home just to see him play. He was amazing. Then ushered in the ShaKobe era followed by just the Kobe era and it was again must see TV. To be fair what made the ShaKobe era exciting was Tim Duncan. The Spurs were formidable challengers from a little know country hick town. If we're honest we acknowledge that Kobe's glory and fame came at almost the sole expense of the Spurs. David Stern listed his starting All-Time top 5 starters as MJ, Larry, Magic, Shaq, and Kobe.

Now in 2014 Lebron's NBA is straight up wack. No one is interested in the game anymore and he's supposed to be the most dominant we've ever seen? Really? This all-star weekend was straight up wack in so many ways. WACK WACK WACK and Lebron is the main attraction. It's a dam shame to be honest...and who the fuck where all the lame ass artists performing...you got a washed up Nick Cannon and Nelly? just what in the fuck is going on here...marketing to only the black community...the NBA is pigeonholing itself. Mix it up and bring in Maroon 5, The Fray, Nickelback, etc...Nick Cannon did a HORRIBLE job of MC'ing...Drake is out of place and Nelly looks shorter on TV than DPG. It was sad to see all around. The NBA is going down in flames...but it is Lebron's NBA..it's lame, weak, watered down, and plain old boring.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 10:27 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/I+PITY+THE+TOOL.+Description_833dbb_4232325.jpg

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 10:29 AM
Capri couldn't help himself.... begging for attention :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 10:41 AM
Capri couldn't help himself.... begging for attention :lmao

You have no rings. You're not a threat.

Katherine Robinson
02-17-2014, 10:44 AM
KidCapri back par the course.

kobe4life
02-17-2014, 10:47 AM
I'm so happy that Kool has returned. The Jesus Christ of Koballah is back to spread the good word.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 10:50 AM
I'm so happy that Kool has returned. The Jesus Christ of Koballah is back to spread the good word.

this is just an encore due to Spur fan constantly begging PM'ing me to come back...it won't last long

RsxPiimp
02-17-2014, 10:50 AM
Kool is back :hat

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 10:51 AM
Kool is back :hat

not for long my friend...just stopping through to say Hello :lol :toast

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 11:02 AM
this is just an encore due to Spur fan constantly begging PM'ing me to come back
:lmao Stealing Dale's schtick

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 11:08 AM
MJ ruled the 1990's and it was must see TV. MJ will always be the greatest because of what he represented by way of global marketing. Just like Mike Tyson - Dominating the heavy division and Michael Jackson's Thriller video. These fellas came along at a time when the technology and talent gaps were bridged for all time. You had to skip homework rush home just to see him play. He was amazing. Then ushered in the ShaKobe era followed by just the Kobe era and it was again must see TV. To be fair what made the ShaKobe era exciting was Tim Duncan. The Spurs were formidable challengers from a little know country hick town. If we're honest we acknowledge that Kobe's glory and fame came at almost the sole expense of the Spurs. David Stern listed his starting All-Time top 5 starters as MJ, Larry, Magic, Shaq, and Kobe.

Now in 2014 Lebron's NBA is straight up wack. No one is interested in the game anymore and he's supposed to be the most dominant we've ever seen? Really? This all-star weekend was straight up wack in so many ways. WACK WACK WACK and Lebron is the main attraction. It's a dam shame to be honest...and who the fuck where all the lame ass artists performing...you got a washed up Nick Cannon and Nelly? just what in the fuck is going on here...marketing to only the black community...the NBA is pigeonholing itself. Mix it up and bring in Maroon 5, The Fray, Nickelback, etc...Nick Cannon did a HORRIBLE job of MC'ing...Drake is out of place and Nelly looks shorter on TV than DPG. It was sad to see all around. The NBA is going down in flames...but it is Lebron's NBA..it's lame, weak, watered down, and plain old boring.

agree with:
Nick is wack, the poor man's ryan seacrest tbh ...
Nelly washed up ...
Half-time music was good.
all-star weekend especially dunk contest is wack just make Lebron go at Griffin with lilard, george, Wall Ross for variety/fodder.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 11:16 AM
agree with:
Nick is wack, the poor man's ryan seacrest tbh ...
Nelly washed up ...
Half-time music was good.
all-star weekend especially dunk contest is wack just make Lebron go at Griffin with lilard, george, Wall Ross for variety/fodder.

Lebron won't enter the dunk contest because he's not creative enough...he just has the power slam and that's it...google his high school dunk contest against Shannon Brown...Lebron looked wack as fuck...tbh

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 11:17 AM
Lebron won't enter the dunk contest because he's not creative enough...he just has the power slam and that's it...google his high school dunk contest against Shannon Brown...Lebron looked wack as fuck...tbh

i have seen it ...shanwow got robbed. but with his hops (Lebron) he still would be fun to watch ...

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 11:24 AM
i have seen it ...shanwow got robbed. but with his hops (Lebron) he still would be fun to watch ...

no he wouldn't either..with the blatant media favoritism he'd just rob another NBA player of the title like he did in HS..

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 11:25 AM
_vNsNTdp9xk

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 11:26 AM
UqVibdD3UqA

whitemamba
02-17-2014, 01:11 PM
:lmao Stealing Dale's schtick

dumbass, you use his shticks almost ever post.

Thread
02-17-2014, 01:13 PM

Mighty once again with the goods. Catching CN cutting in line.

ha, ha.

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 01:15 PM
I don't steal them, I pay homage to them :downspin:

irishock
02-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Mighty once again with the goods. Catching CN cutting in line.

ha, ha.

That's whitey, not mighty, dale.

irishock
02-17-2014, 02:30 PM
I don't steal them, I pay homage to them :downspin:

:lmao

Thread
02-17-2014, 02:44 PM
That's whitey, not mighty, dale.

Thanks, shockey. I get my Mighty & Whitey mixed up.

hater
02-17-2014, 03:10 PM
OP has a point IMO

Lebald is great to watch for about 5 minutes a game, then it gets boring. This is why Kobe still the king of China and Lebron a nobody in that market imo

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-17-2014, 11:16 PM
It's been fun people. I've learned a lot from you all but now my time on ST has come to an end. I have bigger dreams and goals to pursue, bigger fish to fry. My thesis for my PHD into the human mind is over and ST is no longer my test bed. You guys have been gracious and accommodating hosts. Special Thanks to Mrs Ellis and Timvp...I love you guys.

Thanks to Cully and Luva my Champions and internet Fathers. It's been one helluva of ride fellas I salute you, I represented for Laker Nation, I rode for you, it was all for you.

To the rest of the Laker Nation family keep reppin and remove those from among you that want to get a peek at Lebron's balls.

To Midnight Pulp, DMC, and DPG it was all good fellas..no harm no foul...yall have so much potential a tad bit misguided at times but I see the potential it's there fellas...refine and hone it...I'm rooting for you...

To Mono and the O&Forever Crew out of Dallas: I expect one day you'll stand up to Spur fan...one day maybe...until then it's:

Kobe 62
Dallas 61

To SpurClipperHeat fan co-joined triplets...we won...both Duncan and Lebron share an ominous distinction of having won a title in a locked out season. As Phil Jackson himself declared..:"Those are asterisks" plain and simple ...Kobe dominated Duncan and the Spurs head to head in the play-offs and it's:

Kobe 5
Jimmy Wishbone 4

Lebron was too chickenshit to face a somewhat prime Kobe in the 2010 Finals so he faked an elbow injury during the Boston series...that sealed his fate in my opinion. Dude could never rise to the Kobe challenge and Kobe clowns him whenever he can...Dude tries to copy "the Beta" and he's still a failure....

Kobe 5
Le_Hair_line 2

Sorry but the 0lippers only get a notable mention

Yall take care and if I win these pending interracial paternity cases who knows what the future may hold

PS: Somebody tell the redneck crew in the Club forum that I'm gone...and CF wanted me bad...she balked after seeing my Cocky because she knew it would leave her Couchie so very Sochi

All My love,

Nappy

MAB
02-17-2014, 11:25 PM
Come on man. Did you really have to bump all these threads and copy/paste that post in each one? Get a life.

Kool Bob Love
02-17-2014, 11:29 PM
It's been fun people. I've learned a lot from you all but now my time on ST has come to an end. I have bigger dreams and goals to pursue, bigger fish to fry. My t

Nappy

This troll account isn't funny anymore. Dead it.