PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Encore # 3 - Dirk Nowitski Is So Cool - Showed Up at ASG and Scored ~ 0 Points

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 10:56 AM
what a gotdam shame...Zero points? really Dirk? You couldn't get off a single J in a no defense game. Why was Dirk even there? he embarrassed Dallas with that lame ass performance. Dude looks like he's replacing Duncan for the TOSB award tbh...He went 0 and Forever and I'm sure Mav fan was proud. If Kobe ever played in an ASG and scored 0 points he loses his LA privileges tbh :toast

TDMVPDPOY
02-17-2014, 11:04 AM
cobie waiting for 2 guys for you know what if you know what i mean

http://i.imgur.com/zcDLWU6.jpg

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 11:04 AM
How many points did Kirby score this year?

Spur-Addict
02-17-2014, 11:05 AM
:rollin Derrick Rose Jersey

Rogue
02-17-2014, 08:06 PM
Dirk laid an egg at ASG yet he's still god in Dallas because Dallas people are smart enough to not give a shit about the so-called all-star game. my nigga Irving was the only stud last night while the rest niggas were mostly coasting (just like the slack dunk contest the night before), and my nigga was only playing hard there because his team ain't gonna make the playoffs this season so the ASG was probably the last chance for him to impress the scouts and other team's managers on a national scale. Nigga wants to leave cleveland and the ASG MVP will be a big chip for him in the negotiations with teams who'll approach him in July when he is a free agent, tbh.

Splits
02-17-2014, 08:15 PM
Lakers showed up at ASG and scored 0 points

http://www.nba.com/media/lakers/0811fbl_teamtrophy.jpg

Whens the last time the Lakers were not represented in the ASG and scored 0 points?

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 08:16 PM
Lakers showed up at ASG and scored 0 points

http://www.nba.com/media/lakers/0811fbl_teamtrophy.jpg

Whens the last time the Lakers were not represented in the ASG and scored 0 points?

How did Dwight beat out Tammy Tits for a spot :lmao

Splits
02-17-2014, 08:21 PM
How did Dwight beat out Tammy Tits for a spot :lmao

deflecting. Answer the question: Whens the last time the Lakers were not represented in the ASG and scored 0 points?

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 08:28 PM
deflecting. Answer the question: Whens the last time the Lakers were not represented in the ASG and scored 0 points?

I don't understand the retarded ass question :lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-17-2014, 11:16 PM
It's been fun people. I've learned a lot from you all but now my time on ST has come to an end. I have bigger dreams and goals to pursue, bigger fish to fry. My thesis for my PHD into the human mind is over and ST is no longer my test bed. You guys have been gracious and accommodating hosts. Special Thanks to Mrs Ellis and Timvp...I love you guys.

Thanks to Cully and Luva my Champions and internet Fathers. It's been one helluva of ride fellas I salute you, I represented for Laker Nation, I rode for you, it was all for you.

To the rest of the Laker Nation family keep reppin and remove those from among you that want to get a peek at Lebron's balls.

To Midnight Pulp, DMC, and DPG it was all good fellas..no harm no foul...yall have so much potential a tad bit misguided at times but I see the potential it's there fellas...refine and hone it...I'm rooting for you...

To Mono and the O&Forever Crew out of Dallas: I expect one day you'll stand up to Spur fan...one day maybe...until then it's:

Kobe 62
Dallas 61

To SpurClipperHeat fan co-joined triplets...we won...both Duncan and Lebron share an ominous distinction of having won a title in a locked out season. As Phil Jackson himself declared..:"Those are asterisks" plain and simple ...Kobe dominated Duncan and the Spurs head to head in the play-offs and it's:

Kobe 5
Jimmy Wishbone 4

Lebron was too chickenshit to face a somewhat prime Kobe in the 2010 Finals so he faked an elbow injury during the Boston series...that sealed his fate in my opinion. Dude could never rise to the Kobe challenge and Kobe clowns him whenever he can...Dude tries to copy "the Beta" and he's still a failure....

Kobe 5
Le_Hair_line 2

Sorry but the 0lippers only get a notable mention

Yall take care and if I win these pending interracial paternity cases who knows what the future may hold

PS: Somebody tell the redneck crew in the Club forum that I'm gone...and CF wanted me bad...she balked after seeing my Cocky because she knew it would leave her Couchie so very Sochi

All My love,

Nappy