PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Encore # 4 - Dwight At The ASG Looked Sad and Downright Pathetic On The Bench

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 11:13 AM
dude went from being a dominant big in the league to asking little boys to make a muscle for him on the sidelines of the ASG. I think Dwight's brain is misfiring again and is stuck in a hamster wheel rotation...he was interviewed very briefly on the sidelines and he's still talking crap about not letting anyone take his joy away :lol..wtf Dwight we don't give a fuck about your "joy" just play the game nikka...I don't care if you're happy or not...this dude gots to be autistic or something...something not right in the head with this cat...

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 11:20 AM
dude went from being a dominant big in the league to asking little boys to make a muscle for him on the sidelines of the ASG. I think Dwight's brain is misfiring again and is stuck in a hamster wheel rotation...he was interviewed very briefly on the sidelines and he's still talking crap about not letting anyone take his joy away :lol..wtf Dwight we don't give a fuck about your "joy" just play the game nikka...I don't care if you're happy or not...this dude gots to be autistic or something...something not right in the head with this cat...

True, but you went all in on him two seasons ago despite Cully's protests.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 11:23 AM
True, but you went all in on him two seasons ago despite Cully's protests.

what does two seasons ago mean? it means I didn't know I was dealing with a retard...you good now?

KaiRMD1
02-17-2014, 11:27 AM
Judging by his antics two years ago, you must need glasses ol' sport, Dwight has always been a retard

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 11:29 AM
http://sportsstan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dwight-Howard-quit.jpg

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Judging by his antics two years ago, you must need glasses ol' sport, Dwight has always been a retard

This. though i admit i was partially fooled. cully was the only oone wholly against it. I was doubtful ..but hopeful.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 11:35 AM
This. though i admit i was partially fooled. cully was the only oone wholly against it. I was doubtful ..but hopeful.
Fooled about what?

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 11:50 AM
Fooled about what?

That dude wan't a clown and that he was ready to really get his career on track.
That ASG interview tells me all i need to know. Dude is stubborn and it is going to take intense media scrutiny for him o change , if he does.
ROx fans are in love and that is the LAST thing he needs.

If I was a Rox fan I would hope for a asskicking come playoffs, so McHale can get ousted and Dwight has all summer to take some scrutiny focus and get his mind right.

I will say he was playing better (much better) pre ASG ...but my guess it's a mirage. Come May we will see his true colors.

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 11:51 AM
OH LOL Dwight one of only two players to make ASG with 3 teams ...
Dat shit was funny ...

Announcer: Not that it's a good thing :lmao

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 11:57 AM
That dude wan't a clown and that he was ready to really get his career on track.
That ASG interview tells me all i need to know. Dude is stubborn and it is going to take intense media scrutiny for him o change , if he does.
ROx fans are in love and that is the LAST thing he needs.

If I was a Rox fan I would hope for a asskicking come playoffs, so McHale can get ousted and Dwight has all summer to take some scrutiny focus and get his mind right.

I will say he was playing better (much better) pre ASG ...but my guess it's a mirage. Come May we will see his true colors.
Umm? Ok stubborn about what I don't know.

Dwight was playing well before he left Orlando, he was hurt last year yet still peformed and is getting better this year. Dwight likes to joke, so I don't know what you mean by getting his mind right, when he was in the gym the entire all star break and spent the offseason training with the team. His moves are better because he's been working with Carroll Dawson.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 12:16 PM

Dwight was playing well before he left Orlando, he was hurt last year yet still peformed and is getting better this year. Dwight likes to joke, so I don't know what you mean by getting his mind right, when he was in the gym the entire all star break and spent the offseason :loltrainiwith the team. His moves are better because he's been working with Carroll Dawson.

LOL@being 10 yrs in and barely improving because he's working with some chick named Carrol

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 12:18 PM
LOL@being 10 yrs in and barely improving because he's working with some chick named Carrol
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/rockets/content_dawson.jpg

You still sound broken up over it.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 12:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/s1KpYYr.jpg

:lol kobe

Jodelo
02-17-2014, 12:32 PM
what does two seasons ago mean? it means I didn't know I was dealing with a retard...you good now?

A retard does not know when he is dealing with a retard? Ok...

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 12:32 PM

Dwight was playing well before he left Orlando, he was hurt last year yet still peformed and is getting better this year. Dwight likes to joke, so I don't know what you mean by getting his mind right, when he was in the gym the entire all star break and spent the offseason training with the team. His moves are better because he's been working with Carroll Dawson.

READ the SI article before his last season in Orlando "too much fun" with him on the cover ...
If you cant figure it out after I cannot help you.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 12:35 PM
READ the SI article before his last season in Orlando "too much fun" with him on the cover ...
If you cant figure it out after I cannot help you.
It doesn't matter if he dominates on the court, which he is doing.

Thread
02-17-2014, 12:40 PM

The old 369.

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 02:53 PM
It doesn't matter if he dominates on the court, which he is doing.

I forgot you a Rox fan ...so of course you will defend him.
he was playing well the last 10 games no doubt, before the ASG ...
It won't last.

Mental midgets, with a coward's heart dont lead teams to championships.
Regular season glory? Sure.
Enjoy.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 03:01 PM
I forgot you a Rox fan ...so of course you will defend him.
he was playing well the last 10 games no doubt, before the ASG ...
It won't last.

Mental midgets, with a coward's heart dont lead teams to championships.
Regular season glory? Sure.
Enjoy.

You seem upset lol. You don't know for sure that it won't last. You can hope though.

hater
02-17-2014, 03:03 PM
LMAO did they really sit Kobe next to Quite Coward???

:lol :lol

Thread
02-17-2014, 03:03 PM
You seem upset lol. You don't know for sure that it won't last. You can hope though.

Absolutely.

Though I'll take him coming out of the West over the Spurs, Suns, or Clippers.

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 03:10 PM

Upset? Nah. I do wish him abject failure... but I know sure as shit he won't ring. The only dude who has proven me wrong on that front was Dirk. Always liked him, but when West was playing patty cakes on his cheek, AFTER he was punked by Matt barnes and allowed a title to slip through his fingers ... I started to doubt he had the right stuff. He proved me wrong (with toughness injection from Tyson, Marion and Kidd).

I also said a thorough flameout might change his mindset ...but you go ahead and enjoy the "gun show" and the gorilla grins, the dunks and hijinks. While Durant, timmy and Lebron battle for titles

Thread
02-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Upset? Nah. I do wish hum abject failure... but I know sure as shit he won't ring. The only dude who has proven me wrong on that front was Dirk.. Always liked him, but when West was playing patty cakes on his cheek AFTEr he was punked by Matt barnes and allowed a title to slip through his fingers I started to doubt he had the right stuff. He proved me wrong (with toughness injection from Tyson, Marion and Kidd).

I also said a thorough flameout might change his mindset ...but you go ahead and enjoy the "gun show" and gorilla grins, the dunks and hijinks. While Durant, timmy and Lebron battle for titles

That can be laid at the doorstep of Gasol, Buss Family & Cuban,,,in that order. We knew Gasol was inept and we dodged a bullet in '09 & '10 due to Howard and injury saving us. GD it. It galls me that we didn't acknowledge that great fortune and rid ourselves of Gasol while the ridding was good. Gasol ineptness was not lost on Cuban. He cut him out in the '11 playoffs and laid waste just like Ainge did in '08.

We had to be better than that...and we weren't. We whistled past the graveyard and got caught.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 03:18 PM
Upset? Nah. I do wish hum abject failure... but I know sure as shit he won't ring. The only dude who has proven me wrong on that front was Dirk. Always liked him, but when West was playing patty cakes on his cheek AFTEr he was punked by Matt barnes and allowed a title to slip through his fingers I started to doubt he had the right stuff. He proved me wrong (with toughness injection from Tyson, Marion and Kidd).

I also said a thorough flameout might change his mindset ...but you go ahead and enjoy the "gun show" and gorilla grins, the dunks and hijinks. While Durant, timmy and Lebron battle for titles

I can tell. And yeah you don't know for sure. I don't know what mindset you think he has just because he smiles alot like Magic did.

Thread
02-17-2014, 03:20 PM
I can tell. And yeah you don't know for sure. I don't know what mindset you think he has just because he smiles alot like Magic did.

But, Magic could smile and still plot your demise. Howard's smile is genuine.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 03:27 PM

:lmao to be honest and if you look back at moments in your life when you've seen them... every time a retard smiles it is indeed genuine.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 03:29 PM
:lmao to be honest and if you look back at moments in your life when you've seen them... every time a retard smiles it is indeed genuine.
And you begged. That was genuine.

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 03:31 PM

You can tell?! I announced it on day one of the season. Despite his flops I like harden. I cant stand McHale or Dwight. I even like Parsons, so it's a conundrum.
But my dislike of the con artist overrides all. And I am sorry Kool or Cully but Id much rather a true great player like James who has worked on his game even more than his muscles ring before Dwight.
Only way I root for rox in a finals they will not see is if boston is on the other side waiting.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 03:32 PM
Though he wanted no part of Bird in '86.

Tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 03:33 PM
You can tell?! I announced it on day one of the season. Despite his flops I like harden. I cant stand McHale or Dwight. I even like Parsons, so it's a conundrum.
But my dislike of the con artist overrides all. And I am sorry Kool or Cully but Id much rather a true great player like James who has worked on his game even more than his muscles ring before Dwight.
Only way I root for rox in a finals they will not see is if boston is on the other side waiting.

they're both scum if you ask me...but if I had to pick one to ring it would be the retarded guy....I want Lebronze stuck at 2....Dwight getting 1 is no sweat off my back...

Killakobe81
And of course I dont know for sure ... but willing to bet my life against a bucket of shit yall wont ring with Dwight as a #1 or #2 unless Lebron/Durant is that #1

Thread
And you begged. That was genuine.

Like damned dogs returning to it's vomit.

We disgraced ourselves.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 03:35 PM

We disgraced ourselves.

Kool didn't beg at all....I wanted that nikka gone once I found out he had demands...

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 03:37 PM
And of course I dont know for sure ... but willing to bet my life against a bucket of shit yall wont ring with Dwight as a #1 or #2 unless Lebron/Durant is that #1

Dwight is still tweeting pictures of Kobe...dude realizes he fucked up not by leaving but by challenging the 2nd greatest player in NBA history...he's starting to realize just how powerful the Kobe of Oz is and he's now sick to is stomach

Thread
02-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Kool didn't beg at all....I wanted that nikka gone once I found out he had demands...

Kool, we can't take the goods & eschew the bads. Not only did [We] beg, but, we begged a bad match and we begged in broad daylight. When it happened it was almost like when Magic announced the HIV thing. I didn't believe what my ears heard in '92, I had to put on the TV to see it....same thing with Howard...putting up those billboards all over L.A. I thought the fellows here were photoshopping that stuff. I had to prove it to myself.

C'mon, Kool, shoulder-to-shoulder.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Kool, we can't take the goods & eschew the bads. Not only did [We] beg, but, we begged a bad match and we begged in broad daylight. When it happened it was almost like when Magic announced the HIV thing. I didn't believe what my ears heard in '92, I had to put on the TV to see it....same thing with Howard...putting up those billboards all over L.A. I thought the fellows here were photoshopping that stuff. I had to prove it to myself.

Thread

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 03:51 PM

We disgraced ourselves.

It's true I never begged but if I want to stick my chest out on "16" have to accept the BEGGING and the sweep.

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 03:53 PM

Damn, Thread you beat me to it and said it much better.

Great minds, thread ...great minds.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 03:54 PM
I know Killa and Cully never begged as indivudals, but Kool you sure as hell did.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 03:56 PM

We may have begged but Kool and Kobe didn't. Kobe told that Nikka: "Let me teach you how to be a champion"...and by extension I did too...but as a team yes "WE" did...I can concede that....

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 03:57 PM
I know Killa and Cully never begged as indivudals, but Kool you sure as hell did.

prove it

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Even when I lie I still tell the truth...but the truth is you can't prove it...it's not what you know it's what you can prove

Thread
02-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Damn, Thread you beat me to it and said it much better.

Great minds, thread ...great minds.

Thanks, Killa.

And frankly though it is a bitter pill to swallow it was plain that we had no choice. It was so egregious to beg & hang that wallpaper that there is no defense.

The shred of decency (at least in my mind's eye) is Kobe at the eleventh hour sitting across from Howard in that war room and giving it to him straight...no billboards,, no Colorforms, no fun, no shuck & jive. Straight from the heart about what it's going to take whether he's in Los Angeles, Houston, or 28 other sites. Howard did not and does not want to go where Kobe and the other champs have gone. Hell, I wouldn't want to go there either. I have Kobe and Magic and Jabbar and Daddy go there for me because I'm too chickenshit to go there even if I could. I'd probably do what "Howard" does...get that check every two weeks & buy "toys."

Thread
02-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Even when I lie I still tell the truth...but the truth is you can't prove it...it's not what you know it's what you can prove

C'mon, Koolster, lay down the hammer, set aside the tong and stand in the lurch with Killa & I.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 04:08 PM
C'mon, Koolster, lay down the hammer, set aside the tong and stand in the lurch with Killa & I.

:lol I'm too much like Kobe...but still it's shoulder to shoulder :toast lol ....

Killakobe81
02-17-2014, 04:14 PM
Thanks, Killa.

And frankly though it is a bitter pill to swallow it was plain that we had no choice. It was so egregious to beg & hang that wallpaper that there is no defense.

The shred of decency (at least in my mind's eye) is Kobe at the eleventh hour sitting across from Howard in that war room and giving it to him straight...no billboards,, no Colorforms, no fun, no shuck & jive. Straight from the heart about what it's going to take whether he's in Los Angeles, Houston, or 28 other sites. Howard did not and does not want to go where Kobe and the other champs have gone. Hell, I wouldn't want to go there either. I have Kobe and Magic and Jabbar and Daddy go there for me because I'm too chickenshit to go there even if I could. I'd probably do what "Howard" does...get that check every two weeks & buy "toys."

Buy toys, and shirts two sizes to small and impregnating random chicks.

Thread
02-17-2014, 04:40 PM
Buy toys, and shirts two sizes to small and impregnating random chicks.

Yep, that'd be me. Sure, I need some Popsicle sticks, rubber bands and what not to put a splint on this tired old spinaker, but, I could do the toys right this second.

sook
02-17-2014, 07:07 PM
lol lakerfan.

So upset that they begged for him to stay and he would rather go beast somewhere else.

Good thread, gave me a good laugh :lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-17-2014, 11:15 PM
It's been fun people. I've learned a lot from you all but now my time on ST has come to an end. I have bigger dreams and goals to pursue, bigger fish to fry. My thesis for my PHD into the human mind is over and ST is no longer my test bed. You guys have been gracious and accommodating hosts. Special Thanks to Mrs Ellis and Timvp...I love you guys.

Thanks to Cully and Luva my Champions and internet Fathers. It's been one helluva of ride fellas I salute you, I represented for Laker Nation, I rode for you, it was all for you.

To the rest of the Laker Nation family keep reppin and remove those from among you that want to get a peek at Lebron's balls.

To Midnight Pulp, DMC, and DPG it was all good fellas..no harm no foul...yall have so much potential a tad bit misguided at times but I see the potential it's there fellas...refine and hone it...I'm rooting for you...

To Mono and the O&Forever Crew out of Dallas: I expect one day you'll stand up to Spur fan...one day maybe...until then it's:

Kobe 62
Dallas 61

To SpurClipperHeat fan co-joined triplets...we won...both Duncan and Lebron share an ominous distinction of having won a title in a locked out season. As Phil Jackson himself declared..:"Those are asterisks" plain and simple ...Kobe dominated Duncan and the Spurs head to head in the play-offs and it's:

Kobe 5
Jimmy Wishbone 4

Lebron was too chickenshit to face a somewhat prime Kobe in the 2010 Finals so he faked an elbow injury during the Boston series...that sealed his fate in my opinion. Dude could never rise to the Kobe challenge and Kobe clowns him whenever he can...Dude tries to copy "the Beta" and he's still a failure....

Kobe 5
Le_Hair_line 2

Sorry but the 0lippers only get a notable mention

Yall take care and if I win these pending interracial paternity cases who knows what the future may hold

PS: Somebody tell the redneck crew in the Club forum that I'm gone...and CF wanted me bad...she balked after seeing my Cocky because she knew it would leave her Couchie so very Sochi

All My love,

Nappy

The Third Man
02-18-2014, 01:44 AM
Salty, salty tears are still flowing. Take your lottery year like men and shut the fuck up.

Thread
02-18-2014, 01:45 AM
Salty, salty tears are still flowing. Take your lottery year like men and shut the fuck up.

In the end you'll be one of us,,,one of 29.

irishock
02-18-2014, 01:50 AM
In the end you'll be one of us,,,one of 29.

Who's gonna be the 1, who's gonna escape the round of 29, in your opinion?

Thebesteva
02-18-2014, 04:43 AM
It's been fun people. I've learned a lot from you all but now my time on ST has come to an end. I have bigger dreams and goals to pursue, bigger fish to fry. My thesis for my PHD into the human mind is over and ST is no longer my test bed. You guys have been gracious and accommodating hosts. Special Thanks to Mrs Ellis and Timvp...I love you guys.

Thanks to Cully and Luva my Champions and internet Fathers. It's been one helluva of ride fellas I salute you, I represented for Laker Nation, I rode for you, it was all for you.

To the rest of the Laker Nation family keep reppin and remove those from among you that want to get a peek at Lebron's balls.

To Midnight Pulp, DMC, and DPG it was all good fellas..no harm no foul...yall have so much potential a tad bit misguided at times but I see the potential it's there fellas...refine and hone it...I'm rooting for you...

To Mono and the O&Forever Crew out of Dallas: I expect one day you'll stand up to Spur fan...one day maybe...until then it's:

Kobe 62
Dallas 61

To SpurClipperHeat fan co-joined triplets...we won...both Duncan and Lebron share an ominous distinction of having won a title in a locked out season. As Phil Jackson himself declared..:"Those are asterisks" plain and simple ...Kobe dominated Duncan and the Spurs head to head in the play-offs and it's:

Kobe 5
Jimmy Wishbone 4

Lebron was too chickenshit to face a somewhat prime Kobe in the 2010 Finals so he faked an elbow injury during the Boston series...that sealed his fate in my opinion. Dude could never rise to the Kobe challenge and Kobe clowns him whenever he can...Dude tries to copy "the Beta" and he's still a failure....

Kobe 5
Le_Hair_line 2

Sorry but the 0lippers only get a notable mention

Yall take care and if I win these pending interracial paternity cases who knows what the future may hold

PS: Somebody tell the redneck crew in the Club forum that I'm gone...and CF wanted me bad...she balked after seeing my Cocky because she knew it would leave her Couchie so very Sochi

All My love,

Nappy

I dont get how a grown ass man can say farwell every month then come back in 2 days. Its embarrassing really even on the message board level.

spurraider21
02-18-2014, 05:14 AM
this thread is actually eye opening. we saw Thread humbly accept the begging accusation, finally adhering to one of his catchphrases. while often accusing others of being able to dish it, but not taking, Culburn as actually here "taking it" for once. congrats on your growth, hope it sustains.

and then we have Kool being the same delusional nut he always is, rejecting Thread's premise

Thread
02-18-2014, 06:32 AM
Who's gonna be the 1, who's gonna escape the round of 29, in your opinion?

I don't do predictions, Shockey. I do hope. I do postmortems.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:27 AM
this thread is actually eye opening. we saw Thread humbly accept the begging accusation, finally adhering to one of his catchphrases. while often accusing others of being able to dish it, but not taking, Culburn as actually here "taking it" for once. congrats on your growth, hope it sustains.

and then we have Kool being the same delusional nut he always is, rejecting Thread's premise

your boy is a flaming phaggot and I didn't beg...

that's it and that's all

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 07:29 AM
I dont get how a grown ass man can say farwell every month then come back in 2 days. Its embarrassing really even on the message board level.

maybe if you lame ass cucks would stop begging me to come back everytime I'm in retirement mode then I won't....

Brazil
02-18-2014, 08:55 AM
maybe if you lame ass cucks would stop begging me to come back everytime I'm in retirement mode then I won't....

nobody asked you to come back fucker, nba forum is 100x better without your lame schticks...

Michael Jordan.
02-18-2014, 09:08 AM
your boy is a flaming phaggot and I didn't beg...

that's it and that's all
You begged

Thread
02-18-2014, 10:32 AM
nobody asked you to come back fucker, nba forum is 100x better without your lame schticks...

Bra, Kool sent me a screen shot of his PM window. Many of your people were begging.

Brazil
02-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Bra, Kool sent me a screen shot of his PM window. Many of your people were begging.

scrah show the evidence and we can talk untill that nobody asked this piece of shit to come back

Spur-Addict
02-18-2014, 11:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/s1KpYYr.jpg

:lol kobe

:lmao

Thread
02-18-2014, 12:07 PM
scrah show the evidence and we can talk untill that nobody asked this piece of shit to come back

That would be an invasion of privacy. I will not do that.

Your people beggedPERIOD

scanry
02-18-2014, 12:45 PM
they're both scum if you ask me...but if I had to pick one to ring it would be the retarded guy....I want Lebronze stuck at 2....Dwight getting 1 is no sweat off my back...

Your people beggedPERIOD

Chicken fucking sh!t as usual. Nobody in their sane mind would want that ni@@er back tbh. Delusional wanker is what he is.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Chicken fucking sh!t as usual. Nobody in their sane mind would want that ni@@er back tbh. Delusional wanker is what he is.

^ I'm glad that at least 1 Spur fan acknowledge that I'm black..:toast

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 01:03 PM

^ hi Brazil baby....how much are you willing to bet me...we can moderate through Kori...

Clipper Nation
02-18-2014, 01:09 PM

Your people beggedPERIOD
We don't beg.... Fredo begs :lol

whitemamba
02-18-2014, 01:11 PM

Maybe the clips should try begging tbh, nothing they have done has worked so far :lolnation

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 01:13 PM
Maybe the clips should try begging tbh, nothing they have done has worked so far :lolnation

they are so close and yet so far away :lmao

whitemamba
02-18-2014, 01:16 PM
they are so close and yet so far away :lmao

:lol planning a parade
:lol CP0

Thread
02-18-2014, 01:46 PM

Your people begged, daddy-O.

Thread
02-18-2014, 01:49 PM

I admit I did not see you in the queue begging. But a lot of your people did beg Kool.

Brazil
02-18-2014, 02:34 PM
^ hi Brazil baby....how much are you willing to bet me...we can moderate through Kori...

^ hi Kool, do you think I'm stupid enough to bet anything with you tbh ?

kori is MIA

in the other news nobody asked for you

fact is you came back like a verme after realizing nobody gives a fuck about you

Thread
02-18-2014, 02:38 PM
^ hi Kool, do you think I'm stupid enough to bet anything with you tbh ?

kori is MIA

Kori has surfaced, Bra. Don't be a chickenshit, duder. You've been called.

Brazil
02-18-2014, 02:50 PM

Your people beggedPERIOD

an invasion of privacy ? :lmao

you are lying and you should be ashamed for that tbh

Brazil
02-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Kori has surfaced, Bra. Don't be a chickenshit, duder. You've been called.

you are talking about his three posts on month ago :lol

I like you calling out people about being chickenshit :lmao

Thread
02-18-2014, 03:22 PM
you are talking about his three posts on month ago :lol

I like you calling out people about being chickenshit :lmao

Dismissing it out of hand is chickenshit, Bra. Kool called you out and you tucked tailPERIOD

Brazil
02-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Dismissing it out of hand is chickenshit, Bra. Kool called you out and you tucked tailPERIOD

whatever float your boat old man.. do you think you gonna get me with your "he called you out.. woooo" ? :lol you think it's gonna hurt my feeling to not take a bait from the worst welsher of this forum :lol

Fact is you were better when he was not around... that telling me a lot about your lack of personality

Brazil
02-18-2014, 05:27 PM
:lol like posting a PM of someone begging was an invasion of privacy...

I wish we could know more about Dale tbh... that thread was funny... :cry please stop posting about my real life :cry

cry me a fucking river Dale

Thebesteva
02-18-2014, 05:51 PM
Yeah koolaid is the only poster that genuinely makes the nba forum worst tbh

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Yeah koolaid is the only poster that genuinely makes the nba forum worst tbh

you can always SUCK MY DICK!!!! :lmao

Thread
02-18-2014, 06:27 PM
whatever float your boat old man.. do you think you gonna get me with your "he called you out.. woooo" ? :lol you think it's gonna hurt my feeling to not take a bait from the worst welsher of this forum :lol

Fact is you were better when he was not around... that telling me a lot about your lack of personality

Don't try gettin' twixt us either. We're tighter than a nun's puss.

Thread
02-18-2014, 06:28 PM
:lol like posting a PM of someone begging was an invasion of privacy...

I wish we could know more about Dale tbh... that thread was funny... :cry please stop posting about my real life :cry

cry me a fucking river Dale

I will no longer converse with you.

Brazil
02-18-2014, 07:15 PM
I will no longer converse with you.

:cry you are so mean Brazil how can you find funny somebody posting my real name on a website ? :cry

Brazil
02-18-2014, 07:17 PM
Don't try gettin' twixt us either. We're tighter than a nun's puss.

Stop it Dale. It Still Hurts