PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist killer admits to killing 22 more people

lefty
02-17-2014, 12:57 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/craigslist-killer-claims-slayed-dozens-part-satanic-cult-report-article-1.1616297

SupremeGuy
02-17-2014, 01:03 PM
I read about this story yesterday. You can't even hire a prostitute(masseuse) through craigslist anymore without the risk of being killed. Sad, sad World, tbh.

Thread
02-17-2014, 01:28 PM
At least I became impotent at a good time. Better than being dead.

silverblk mystix
02-17-2014, 04:25 PM
At least I became impotent at a good time. Better than being dead.

Same difference tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Bullshit tbh...she's already put away for good, so she wanted to scoreboard to make her legacy stronger

Thread
02-17-2014, 04:46 PM
Bullshit tbh...she's already put away for good, so she wanted to scoreboard to make her legacy stronger

I'd hate to be caught like that. I saw a movie a couple years or so ago. Just some trash, but, it had this part where this hot shot guy was flirting with this hot bar maid in a night club. He was being a real asshole about it, but, she agreed to go in the back room with him for some S&M hijinks. She puts him in this barber shop type chair, binds him hand & foot and puts a ball gag in his mouth lastly. Then she knocks on the inside door to the next room. In walks like 3 people with little coolers marked "body parts." Took all the fun out of going for naughties to be honest. I ain't done one since.

DeadlyDynasty
02-17-2014, 04:48 PM
I'd hate to be caught like that. I saw a movie a couple years or so ago. Just some trash, but, it had this part where this hot shot guy was flirting with this hot bar maid in a night club. He was being a real asshole about it, but, she agreed to go in the back room with him for some S&M hijinks. She puts him in this barber shop type chair, binds him hand & foot and puts a ball gag in his mouth lastly. Then she knocks on the inside door to the next room. In walks like 3 people with little coolers marked "body parts." Took all the fun out of going for naughties to be honest. I ain't done one since.
:lolJesus Christ, Cub

Thread
02-17-2014, 04:50 PM
:lolJesus Christ, Cub

I used to go once or twice a month here, but, that ended it. I went once more and was so fucking affected by that movie, I cut it short and left.