PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Encore # 5 - I Tried Accessing The Gay Mamba Video

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 03:31 PM
:lmao@TammyTits

so here's the message I get:

VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE - XTube Staff
You must know the PIN to access this video

If you know the PIN please input it and submit.

:lmaolike a pin actually exists...

Double-Up
02-17-2014, 05:07 PM
http://sandrarose.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/EJ-Johnson-at-Bootsy-Bellows.jpg

monosylab1k
02-17-2014, 05:22 PM
oh, you tried to watch Kobe have gay sex? Not shocking.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 05:25 PM
oh, you tried to watch Kobe have gay sex? Not shocking.

Of course I did...I'm would have thought you guys would have seen or tried to see it as well....So you haven't seen the video? :lol so much for a Kobe gay sex tape :hat

irishock
02-17-2014, 06:11 PM
You actually bit on that CN bait? :lol...

spurraider21
02-17-2014, 06:30 PM
We haven't seen the video, and we haven't heard a quote from Amy :toast

Clipper Nation
02-17-2014, 06:45 PM
You actually bit on that CN bait? :lol...
What bait? Kirby is a homosexual :lol

MeloHype
02-17-2014, 07:11 PM
You have to have a membership

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-17-2014, 11:15 PM
It's been fun people. I've learned a lot from you all but now my time on ST has come to an end. I have bigger dreams and goals to pursue, bigger fish to fry. My thesis for my PHD into the human mind is over and ST is no longer my test bed. You guys have been gracious and accommodating hosts. Special Thanks to Mrs Ellis and Timvp...I love you guys.

Thanks to Cully and Luva my Champions and internet Fathers. It's been one helluva of ride fellas I salute you, I represented for Laker Nation, I rode for you, it was all for you.

To the rest of the Laker Nation family keep reppin and remove those from among you that want to get a peek at Lebron's balls.

To Midnight Pulp, DMC, and DPG it was all good fellas..no harm no foul...yall have so much potential a tad bit misguided at times but I see the potential it's there fellas...refine and hone it...I'm rooting for you...

To Mono and the O&Forever Crew out of Dallas: I expect one day you'll stand up to Spur fan...one day maybe...until then it's:

Kobe 62
Dallas 61

To SpurClipperHeat fan co-joined triplets...we won...both Duncan and Lebron share an ominous distinction of having won a title in a locked out season. As Phil Jackson himself declared..:"Those are asterisks" plain and simple ...Kobe dominated Duncan and the Spurs head to head in the play-offs and it's:

Kobe 5
Jimmy Wishbone 4

Lebron was too chickenshit to face a somewhat prime Kobe in the 2010 Finals so he faked an elbow injury during the Boston series...that sealed his fate in my opinion. Dude could never rise to the Kobe challenge and Kobe clowns him whenever he can...Dude tries to copy "the Beta" and he's still a failure....

Kobe 5
Le_Hair_line 2

Sorry but the 0lippers only get a notable mention

Yall take care and if I win these pending interracial paternity cases who knows what the future may hold

PS: Somebody tell the redneck crew in the Club forum that I'm gone...and CF wanted me bad...she balked after seeing my Cocky because she knew it would leave her Couchie so very Sochi

All My love,

Nappy